PDA

View Full Version : Suspension Lift Kit Specials for Hot Boat Members!!!!

Uniqueperformancewest
10-12-2007, 11:33 AM
Hey Guys,
We now have our shop in Anaheim Hills behind the Land Rover and Jaguar dealerships. We will be doing suspension lifts and accessories for truck/suv's and we specialize in the Ford F250/F350, Chevy 2500/3500, and Dodge 2500/3500 but can handle any job. We will also be selling the High Performance boats aswell from both Adrenaline Powerboats and E-ticket Deck boats. On November 11th were going to have an Open House/ Grand Opening, should be fun and I encourage everyone to come and see us.
I am currently offering Free Installs on all the products we offer including suspension kits, grilles, wheels/tires, programmers, exhaust etc. Some of the brands we offer are, Donahoe Racing, CST, Rize Industries, RBP, DJ Motorsports, KMC Wheels, Edge Products, Bully Dog, Amp Research, and many more.
If anyone is interested in having some mods added to their truck please contact me via email at John@uniqueperformancemarine.com or on my cell at 714-865-3502 or just come on down to the shop and check us out for your self.
5405 E. La Palma Ave.
Anaheim Hills, Ca 92807
Thanks John

Havasu1986
10-12-2007, 11:35 AM
Do you have a sign up. I drove by and couldn't find your shop last week. I didn't have your address with me. :confused:

Shreve "T"
10-12-2007, 11:35 AM
Cool Beans....

clownpuncher
10-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Pretty good offer. I assume it's free install, NOT free parts? Good deal anyway. What do you have in mind for an '07 F250 Harley Edition, black, 6.0?

riverbound
10-12-2007, 11:41 AM
Can you get your hands on a 37x12.5r17 BFG All Terrain? I got a flat and am being told the tire is on B/O for a month :mad:

Havasu1986
10-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Hey Guys,
On November 11th were going to have an Open House/ Grand Opening, should be fun and I encourage everyone to come and see us.
5405 E. La Palma Ave.
Anaheim Hills, Ca 92807
Thanks John
The 11th is a Sunday. :confused:

Shreve"T"
10-12-2007, 11:44 AM
I'd like to do some work to my 06 dodge...I'd have to come to Cali to get it done. Lokks like I need to plan a visit...:D :D :D :D

Uniqueperformancewest
10-12-2007, 11:50 AM
Havasu1986, were over here haha. We are the first building behind the Jaguar dealership right across from the Land Rover Service area. To get to us you would have to turn into the complex right at the driveway between the two dealerships. Then we'd be on your left and right next to the door it says UPW MARINE. I also chose sunday because some people work on Saturday but if I get alot of people that say Sunday is a bad idea I still have time to change it.
Clownpuncher, you are correct free install on anything we offer. As far as an 07 Harley F250 goes its up to you, and what you like. Do you have a tire size that you'd like to clear, do you like the whole new all black theme because that would look very good on a Harley and I could definetly get you going with a sweet setup. Tell me kind of what your looking to do or your thoughts as to what you like and then depending on how far you want to go I could come up with some great combos that would make your truck really look sick, just depends on your style.
Riverbound, let me see what I can do Ill call one of my guys that deals with alot of warehouse's and maybe theres one sitting around somewhere.
Shreve"t", bring that sucker on out and we'll hook it up.
Thanks John

beaverretriever
10-12-2007, 11:56 AM
WOW, that is a smokin deal. Free install?
Heck, you buy a $1000.00 lift kit the fricken install will cost you 500-700 bux.

riverbound
10-12-2007, 12:02 PM
Riverbound, let me see what I can do Ill call one of my guys that deals with alot of warehouse's and maybe theres one sitting around somewhere.
Let me know. you guys are right by my moms house. If they can get it I pick my truck up at 4 today. and will be in the area the rest of the weekend. They found me a pretty worn out 37 to run until i can find a new one.

selfmade
10-12-2007, 12:03 PM
John do you have any experience in running the 24.5 alcoa classic type wheel with semi tires. I want to know what is the minimum lift I would have to go with on a chevy 3500 hd4x4

Uniqueperformancewest
10-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Riverbound, I made a few phone calls and I can get you the 37x12.5xR17 All Terrain KO however the one I can get you has a higher MPH rating. I guess BF Goodrich offers two different speed ratings a Q and a R. The Q is on backorder and is rated at 100mph and the R is not on backorder and is rated at 106mph. I guess the R is reserved for when the Q goes on backorder haha. Now the only difference besides the speed rating is the price it was like $45.00 more or $50.00 more to get the R over the Q. So instead of being $300.00 mounted and balanced its $345.00 mounted and balanced. Let me know if that works for you, if so I found 19 of them at local warehouse's.
Selfmade, I do have experience with the 10 lug wheels and adapting them for the 3/4 ton and 1 ton vehicles. If you were to come to my shop right now I have a F650 out front with 22.5" Alcoas that came with it and I have a F250
jacked up with 22.5" Alcoa Super Singles. I have not done any 24.5's however it would not be a problem for us to do that and I could get you all the info on the amount of lift required etc. to fit them without any rubbing etc. I will get all the details and PM once I have everything for you.
Thanks John

WYRD
10-12-2007, 12:19 PM
How about Jeep lifts? I have an 06 Rubi that I want the Rubicon Express Lift put on(just the standard arm version), what would that cost?:)

Uniqueperformancewest
10-12-2007, 12:22 PM
Wyrd, let me see what I can find out for you and I will get you the info and PM it over to you ASAP, thanks for your interest.
John

4day!!
10-12-2007, 12:22 PM
What's the nearest cross street? You have any grills in stock for an 05 2500 HD? If so, approx. price range? Oh and any billet bow ties?

essexjet
10-12-2007, 12:29 PM
How about 315x75R16 BFG A.T. KO's?

fstlayn
10-12-2007, 12:32 PM
John,
Do you guys do alignments there, or do you outsource? I need to find a good shop to get my alignment done at. I have been going to 4 Wheel Parts (yeah, yeah I know :notam: ) and am sick of dealing with them and their BS.

Uniqueperformancewest
10-12-2007, 12:34 PM
4day, our nearest cross streets are La Palma and Imperial. I don't have any grilles or bow ties in-stock however I can get you anything you need quickly. Do you have a specific grille your looking for, and are you looking for a painted bow tie or a billet one.
Essexjet, let me check on those tires how many do you need.
Thanks John

essexjet
10-12-2007, 12:35 PM
4day, our nearest cross streets are La Palma and Imperial. I don't have any grilles or bow ties in-stock however I can get you anything you need quickly. Do you have a specific grille your looking for, and are you looking for a painted bow tie or a billet one.
Essexjet, let me check on those tires how many do you need.
Thanks John
Three since I just replace one last week:D

Uniqueperformancewest
10-12-2007, 12:37 PM
fstlayn, I do send my trucks out to a shop. How big a lift do you have, how big are the tires is it a dually or srw. The guys that do most of my stuff and do an excellent job are in Fullerton. The shop is called Dealers Tire and Wheel and they haven't had a problem getting any of my truck setup just right unless I bring them a Dually or if the trucks on 40's and up. Let me know and Ill give you some more info and give them a call to let them know your gonna be stopping by.
Thanks John

fstlayn
10-12-2007, 12:47 PM
I don't have anything extreme, just a F150 with a 7" Fabtech lift on 33's. Everytime I take it to 4WP for alignment they come up with some other BS that they need to do to get it aligned - their favorite seems to be a "bent idler arm" :confused:. All I do is drive back and forth to work, no off roading, so how can anything get bent? :idea:
Thanks for the help!

Uniqueperformancewest
10-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Haha, ya take it to my guys in fullerton, they are on Harbor Blvd. So if you take the 91 fwy and get off on Harbor take it north and they will be on the left hand side right across from costco. Speak with Jay or Jason and they'll get you setup right, if you want call ahead 714-879-2333 to see if they are busy or not. Let me know if you need anything, but they should hook you up and get it done right.
Thanks John

Uniqueperformancewest
10-12-2007, 01:00 PM
Flyinglavey, do you have a preference on the programmer you would like to use, whether its hypertech, granatelli, or superchips etc.
Let me know.
Thanks John

OGShocker
10-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Doesn't this belong in the SPAM section?

Brewzed
10-12-2007, 01:03 PM
He dropped the "free" bomb. That's going to blow up on this site

Ivan Dan
10-12-2007, 01:50 PM
UPW....could you check on a programmer for a 07 Chevy Trailblazer SS for me?

Uniqueperformancewest
10-12-2007, 02:04 PM
No problem Ivandan, I will get some info on a programmer for a Trailblazer SS asap. I will PM you with the info I find.
Thanks John

boatnam2
10-12-2007, 02:07 PM
what a 6"or so going to run on a 2001 f-350 2x thinking about putting one on.

Uniqueperformancewest
10-12-2007, 02:20 PM
Boatnam2, let me check for you and get back to you. As far as I know Fabtech is the only manufacture that makes a lift for the 2wd Ford Superduties. I will look into it and get you a price via PM soon.
Thanks John

boatnam2
10-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Boatnam2, let me check for you and get back to you. As far as I know Fabtech is the only manufacture that makes a lift for the 2wd Ford Superduties. I will look into it and get you a price via PM soon.
Thanks John
thanks john

andy01
10-12-2007, 03:36 PM
what a 6"or so going to run on a 2001 f-350 2x thinking about putting one on.
Dumb flat biller raising your 2x.......... what a homo... :eek: :)

riverbound
10-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Riverbound, I made a few phone calls and I can get you the 37x12.5xR17 All Terrain KO however the one I can get you has a higher MPH rating. I guess BF Goodrich offers two different speed ratings a Q and a R. The Q is on backorder and is rated at 100mph and the R is not on backorder and is rated at 106mph. I guess the R is reserved for when the Q goes on backorder haha. Now the only difference besides the speed rating is the price it was like $45.00 more or $50.00 more to get the R over the Q. So instead of being $300.00 mounted and balanced its $345.00 mounted and balanced. Let me know if that works for you, if so I found 19 of them at local warehouse's.
Thanks John
Any difference in the look.compound etc.. of the tire? will it wear/run different? i have a used one on their now that has about 50% tread life. onceI get the new one. I will mount this one on my spare rim.
PM me
Bill

ROZ
10-12-2007, 07:03 PM
What's the damage for Donahoe UCA's and coil overs to lift an 07 tundra 3" ?

Riverat84
10-12-2007, 08:24 PM
Hey buddy...i have an 05 hemi ram 2wd...already have the 4" cst spindles, 1" coil spacers, and 1" blocks...how much damage of labor would it be to install it and align it if i were to bring u the tires and wheels mounted/balanced already? just to put it all together?...PM me when u have time, thanx!
-Reid

boatnam2
10-13-2007, 07:05 AM
Dumb flat biller raising your 2x.......... what a homo... :eek: :)
You no us 951 flat biller low balllers cant afford the new high dollar 4x4 dsl rigs,just trying to get the old 2001-f350 to look like a new 4x4.

Ivan Dan
10-13-2007, 09:57 AM
No problem Ivandan, I will get some info on a programmer for a Trailblazer SS asap. I will PM you with the info I find.
Thanks John
Thanks!

Uniqueperformancewest
10-13-2007, 10:47 AM
Boatnam, I sent you an email let me know if you have any questions. I'd be glad to help you out however I can.
Thanks John

Uniqueperformancewest
10-13-2007, 12:13 PM
Bump

Uniqueperformancewest
10-14-2007, 10:46 AM
bump

RiverToysJas
10-15-2007, 04:22 PM
Congrats on the new shop.
You going to be around this Saturday? I plan to be heading to Laveycraft for the openhouse and might stop in on my way.
I have a '99 4wd 4dr Tahoe. I'm not really interested in a lift anymore, but I am interested in heavy-duty torsion bars for the front end (bring it up about 2"ish), and maybe helper spring for the rear, though my bags are doing the job OK now in the rear. Are those things you'd be interested in helping me out with???
Thanks,
RTJas :D

Uniqueperformancewest
10-16-2007, 10:13 AM
Hey Rivertoys,
No problem, feel free to stop by. We should be there tinkering with something, and we can discuss your vehicle when you stop by.
Thanks John

RiverToysJas
10-16-2007, 12:04 PM
Great, Thanks!
RTJas :D

WYRD
10-16-2007, 12:31 PM
Ever look up that jeep rubicon express kit John?
Thanks
WYRD

Hustler
10-16-2007, 01:49 PM
How about a 6" Donahoe kit (single shock) on 17's with BFG 37's for a F250 HD 6.0?

MR.rvrluvr
10-16-2007, 03:10 PM
the side steps for a 2005 2500 hd 4x4 crew cab, amp reseaarch (I think) how much...also a grill ( just the standard like everyone else with a billit bow tie)
I want to lift my truck,... would like to do 35s or 37s....what is the best lift? What is the best lift without spending a million dollars...I will be keeping this truck for about another 10 years and want something proven and safe....I see alot of trucks with the front end wider than the back...I don't like that....I have 17s and put the torsion key on the front and a helper spring in the back with a one inch block.....
I do tow a fith wheel trailer....how tall can I go with this in mind...
thanx
It is a deisel if that matters..

Hustler
10-16-2007, 03:22 PM
I would stick to a 4" with 35's if you tow a 5th wheel. if you go to a 6" with 37's you will most likley have to flip the axles on your 5er
the side steps for a 2005 2500 hd 4x4 crew cab, amp reseaarch (I think) how much...also a grill ( just the standard like everyone else with a billit bow tie)
I want to lift my truck,... would like to do 35s or 37s....what is the best lift? What is the best lift without spending a million dollars...I will be keeping this truck for about another 10 years and want something proven and safe....I see alot of trucks with the front end wider than the back...I don't like that....I have 17s and put the torsion key on the front and a helper spring in the back with a one inch block.....
I do tow a fith wheel trailer....how tall can I go with this in mind...
thanx
It is a deisel if that matters..

Newcastle
10-16-2007, 03:28 PM
Hey John,
I have a 2000 F350 Super crew. It's lifted with 35's. Bought it a few months ago so have no idea how old the parts are. It rides very, very stiff. What suggestions do you have to soften it up? I've heard guys with Chevy 3500's taking out an overload spring? 4 Wheel parts said they couldn't do anything, not to mention I'd rather not deal with them again. Anything you can do?
Thanks,
Nate

Uniqueperformancewest
10-16-2007, 04:19 PM
Rvrlvr, I can get you the amps. They are a little on the pricey side but Ill get you a price on them. And then as Hustler said your prob not gonna want to run anything much larger than 4" lift with 35's unless you want to start making some changes to your fifth wheel. Ill see what kind of options I can find you in the 4" range that wont' look wider in the front. And Ill get you a price on a billet grille with a billet bow tie aswell.
Newcastle, sorry to tell you this but the best thing you can do is run some deaver springs or donahoe springs they are the only thing out there that will make a noticeable difference to your ride. Neither are cheap Im going to jump out on a limb and say roughly $750 a pair for the deavers and pretty dang close for the Donahoe Springs. But the impact they have is huge.
If you guys have any questions please feel free to shoot me PM's.
Thanks John

MR.rvrluvr
10-17-2007, 09:08 PM
I would stick to a 4" with 35's if you tow a 5th wheel. if you go to a 6" with 37's you will most likley have to flip the axles on your 5er
Rvrlvr, I can get you the amps. They are a little on the pricey side but Ill get you a price on them. And then as Hustler said your prob not gonna want to run anything much larger than 4" lift with 35's unless you want to start making some changes to your fifth wheel. Ill see what kind of options I can find you in the 4" range that wont' look wider in the front. And Ill get you a price on a billet grille with a billet bow tie aswell.
Newcastle, sorry to tell you this but the best thing you can do is run some deaver springs or donahoe springs they are the only thing out there that will make a noticeable difference to your ride. Neither are cheap Im going to jump out on a limb and say roughly $750 a pair for the deavers and pretty dang close for the Donahoe Springs. But the impact they have is huge.
If you guys have any questions please feel free to shoot me PM's.
Thanks John
thanx guys.....I probably will lift the 5th wheel a little bit anyway bacause it comes really close to hitting the bed of the truck in big driveway dips....I want to lift it so it is about 13 feet overall height....that will keep it legal and give me some room to play on a lift...
let me know on the grill ...I want to do this right away.......the steps I would like to do soon, I know they are pricey but I need them for the kids............The lift kit will depend on price, I figure now is the time to think about it since I need new tires..

Newcastle
10-17-2007, 10:43 PM
Thanks Unique...I'd be willing to pay $750 for it. The wife hates the ride so much she told me I have to fix it :eek:

Uniqueperformancewest
10-18-2007, 08:06 AM
Rvrluvr, I sent you a pm with all the details, feel free to contact me with any questions.
Newcastle, ya let me know they are expensive but you will notice a difference. If you were to ask Shaken Not Stirred, he'll tell you. I did his excursion about a year ago and the ride is totally different from the Fabtechs he had before. But let me know, if you need front and rears maybe we could work out a discount on them, since you'd be buying 2 sets.
Thanks John
Unique Performance West, Inc.
www.uniqueperformancewest.com
714-865-3502

Uniqueperformancewest
10-18-2007, 09:03 AM
Hey Guys,
Just thought I would post up some pics of our shop, this is what to look for.
Thanks John

Brewzed
10-18-2007, 10:03 AM
Hey John,
I have a 2000 F350 Super crew. It's lifted with 35's. Bought it a few months ago so have no idea how old the parts are. It rides very, very stiff. What suggestions do you have to soften it up? I've heard guys with Chevy 3500's taking out an overload spring? 4 Wheel parts said they couldn't do anything, not to mention I'd rather not deal with them again. Anything you can do?
Thanks,
Nate
If you don't need springs for the weight, slap some 3/4 ton springs on it. I went that route when I lifted my dually.

Uniqueperformancewest
10-19-2007, 04:38 PM
bump

jackpunx
10-21-2007, 02:34 PM
I have donahoe 6" leafs on my 04 f250 right now.. Im looking to go back to stock.
do you have any laying around?
PM if you do thanks

78CoLe
10-21-2007, 07:59 PM
id like a 2.5 leveling kit fot my 02 ford excursion and a good cool air intake for the 7.3 and any thing thats provin hp tq with some milage any info is great

Uniqueperformancewest
10-22-2007, 09:19 AM
78cole, I can get you the 2.5" mini spring pack from DR to level the truck out. And if you want I can get the DR Shocks aswell which will help improve your ride. As far as a cold air intake goes, I have had the best results from the AFE intakes. We have a Dodge 5.9 and we gained a full 1 mpg more just from the air intake. Let me know if thats something you might be interested in or if you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thanks John

Uniqueperformancewest
10-25-2007, 10:27 AM
Hey guys,
I am still offering these specials and if anyone is interested in getting some stuff done to their truck please hit me up.
Everyone should be sure to come on down to our open house NOV 10TH should be alot of fun and a great oppurtunity to see our boats and some sweet trucks.
Thanks John

Uniqueperformancewest
11-15-2007, 10:21 PM
Hey Guys we are still offering free installs on all our products including, Donahoe Racing, Rize industries, CST Suspensions, Carli Suspensions, Superlift Suspensions, Fabtech, Bulletproof, RBP Exhaust Systems, Bully Dog Exhaust Systems, Kelderman Air Ride, American Force Wheels, Everything we have access to includes free install. This is the time to get things done for Christmas, we can also setup gift certificates that will apply for free installs aswell. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me.
Thanks John

78Southwind
11-16-2007, 05:55 PM
Do you guys sell gauges? If you do does the free install include gauges? I am looking for a Wood Grain Triple Pillar Style Gauge Mount with Z-Series Gauges (Boost/Trans/Pyro) which needs the passenger pillar as well. This is for a 2000 Excursion 7.3. Send me a PM with installed price.

victorfb
11-16-2007, 07:15 PM
do you sell lift kits for an 89 jeep cherokee?

Uniqueperformancewest
11-18-2007, 06:17 PM
If you can let me know who sells kits for your jeep then I will see what I can do to find a price for you.
I will check on some gauges aswell for you southwind.
Thanks John

Uniqueperformancewest
11-21-2007, 12:34 PM
Bump, free install specials still in effect. Great time to make Xmas purchases and get them installed for free.
Thanks John
714-865-3502

78Southwind
11-21-2007, 03:31 PM
Bump, free install specials still in effect. Great time to make Xmas purchases and get them installed for free.
Thanks John
714-865-3502
Any info on the gauges yet?

Uniqueperformancewest
11-22-2007, 01:13 PM
Sorry southwind I had my tonsils taken out on monday and I still haven't gotten back into the swing of things with getting on the phone etc. Tomorrow I will see what I can do about getting you some pricing etc. on the gauges and the gauge pod. Do you know who makes the gauge pod?
Thanks John

78Southwind
11-22-2007, 06:33 PM
Sorry southwind I had my tonsils taken out on monday and I still haven't gotten back into the swing of things with getting on the phone etc. Tomorrow I will see what I can do about getting you some pricing etc. on the gauges and the gauge pod. Do you know who makes the gauge pod?
Thanks John
Autometer maybe something similar to these http://www.autometer.com/cat_mountsdetail.aspx?vid=379&sid=0&mid=4&pg=2&mdl=85&gw=0

Uniqueperformancewest
11-23-2007, 11:45 AM
Sounds good I will put the inquiry in today to see if I can get you a good deal on the pod and the gauges, thanks for your interest and I hope to be able to help you out.
Thanks John
UPW