PDA

View Full Version : 14 kid sleepover

Partycattin
10-13-2007, 08:19 PM
So my 9 year old daughter is having a sleepover birthday party tonight. She invited 14 kids figuring that some wouldn't be able to make it. Turns out they all showed. 1/2 are playing twister while the other half doing Karoake.
What's the chances that they will go to be soon after having cupcakes and soda?
I'm tired......

27 Awesome cat
10-13-2007, 08:21 PM
So my 9 year old daughter is having a sleepover birthday party tonight. She invited 14 kids figuring that some wouldn't be able to make it. Turns out they all showed. 1/2 are playing twister while the other half doing Karoake.
What's the chances that they will go to be soon after having cupcakes and soda?
I'm tired......
It all depends on what you put in the soda:D ...
J/K.

racecar.hotshoe
10-13-2007, 08:22 PM
I hope you dont plan on sleeping........:D

HocusPocus
10-13-2007, 08:22 PM
good luck with that... my son (8) is at a sleep over for a friends b-day. we have 3 girls and my son.. without him at home the house is so peaceful. :D

socalmoney
10-13-2007, 08:52 PM
Hope you locked up the liquor cabinet. Oh wait you have about 2 years before you have to worry about that.

707dog
10-13-2007, 09:01 PM
been there done that;) ...not a bunch of girls but my son's soccer team...fok these lil chits sure had alot to talk about @ friggin midnight...lmao..got there azz'z good had them up nice and early for clean up duty and breakfast...then they where buggin me to go out on the boat so i pulled the cover back turned on the radio and said in enjoy...:D ..THEY DIDNT THINK THAT WAS FUNNY! enjoy it times like these dont happin much any more!