PDA

View Full Version : What Happened to ***boat Magizine

GNKid
10-15-2007, 05:48 PM
I just recieved my November/December Issue of ***boat Magazine in the mail. After a long day of work I was excited to dive into my favorite publications that I have been enjoying for most of my life, but something was different.
The pictures were dull, the fancy type was gone, and it was missing some familure faces. It still had some good articles, but was lacking the flare and variety.
Anyone else notice any changes?????
Anyways, I have an extra copy of the November/December Issue of ***boat magazine. If you need it, you can come get it out of my trash can.....
:jawdrop:

RiverToysJas
10-15-2007, 05:50 PM
Yeah, it's almost like.....like different people are running it now. :confused: Strange... :eek:
RTJas :D

BADBLOWN572
10-15-2007, 05:52 PM
I know that the new owners of HB were trying to "piece" together this issue. The problem is that when some of the old contributors left, they took a lot of information with them. They had to go back and see what was left over to make the magazine. I am 100% confident that the magazine will be MUCH better than the old magazine in months to follow. :)
They are just in a transition and will pull through it no problem! :)

squirt'nmyload
10-15-2007, 05:54 PM
Yeah, it's almost like.....like different people are running it now. :confused: Strange... :eek:
lmao :D :D :D

GNKid
10-15-2007, 06:05 PM
I know that the new owners of HB were trying to "piece" together this issue. The problem is that when some of the old contributors left, they took a lot of information with them. They had to go back and see what was left over to make the magazine. I am 100% confident that the magazine will be MUCH better than the old magazine in months to follow. :)
They are just in a transition and will pull through it no problem! :)
I realize the content has been pieced together and what does that have to do with dull photograph and the quality of print. Were did all fancy pages go...
I wasn't bashing the content, just the quality.:confused:

bordsmnj
10-15-2007, 06:13 PM
***boat has a magazine???
yes:D !

OGShocker
10-15-2007, 08:16 PM
Ya, Froggyboater know everything about boats, that is why he sells so many of his Boats.:sqeyes:
Hi.
How can you type with your head shoved up your ass like it is?:idea:

OGShocker
10-15-2007, 08:42 PM
He took typing in high school.
All eight years?

GNKid
10-15-2007, 08:53 PM
Nothing like bad spelling.

topless
10-15-2007, 09:00 PM
Hi.
How can you type with your head shoved up your ass like it is?:idea:Which head do you suppose is shoved up his ass?:confused:

Throttle
10-15-2007, 10:32 PM
all this talk about the mag... will i ever get my copy?

DaddyMack
10-15-2007, 10:35 PM
Never goy my t-shirt :(

Throttle
10-15-2007, 10:36 PM
there is a t-shirt?

hkunz
10-16-2007, 09:17 AM
I got the t-shirt, where's the magazine?

Hardly Satisfied
10-16-2007, 12:41 PM
I just recieved my November/December Issue of ***boat Magazine in the mail. After a long day of work I was excited to dive into my favorite publications that I have been enjoying for most of my life, but something was different.
The pictures were dull, the fancy type was gone, and it was missing some familure faces. It still had some good articles, but was lacking the flare and variety.
Anyone else notice any changes?????
Anyways, I have an extra copy of the November/December Issue of ***boat magazine. If you need it, you can come get it out of my trash can.....
:jawdrop:
You are right , it sucks

havaduner
10-16-2007, 01:32 PM
all this talk about the mag... will i ever get my copy?
Magazine is going through some changes, but delivery still the same:(
they are advertising we will see a real change in Jan 2008, we'll all have to wait to see....

wolfie
10-16-2007, 06:46 PM
Never got my t-shirt :(
I got the t-shirt, where's the magazine?
Sh!t...I haven't received either of them.

3 daytona`s
10-16-2007, 06:51 PM
***boat has a magazine???
yes:D !
If anyone uses that lame thing again,can you ban them:idea:

3 daytona`s
10-16-2007, 07:36 PM
The magazine pays for this website that is free to all of us.:idea: Now if you do not like the magazine don`t subscribe,but please do not come in and continue to bash it,or better yet start a new magazine that is what you feel everyone wants or needs.:confused:

hoolign
10-16-2007, 07:44 PM
GN Kid..take the weed OUT of the bag before you light up!:rolleyes:

3 daytona`s
10-16-2007, 07:49 PM
Good call! :D
OMG on the same page,finally:idea:
:confused:
:)
:D

jdnichols
10-16-2007, 10:02 PM
The magazine pays for this website that is free to all of us.:idea: Now if you do not like the magazine don`t subscribe,but please do not come in and continue to bash it,or better yet start a new magazine that is what you feel everyone wants or needs.:confused:
I couldn't resist ;)
Last time I started a new magazine I got my ass chewed! :devil:

RiverToysJas
10-17-2007, 06:02 AM
Actually.......The previous owners & editors of Hot Boat made MANY improvements to the magazine based directly on "feedback" from this forum.

phebus
10-17-2007, 06:36 AM
Well then, my feedback is that I hope they get a proof reader. :D

3 daytona`s
10-17-2007, 06:56 AM
Actually.......The previous owners & editors of Hot Boat made MANY improvements to the magazine based directly on "feedback" from this forum.
There is a huge difference in corrective criticism and flat out bashing and do not have a problem with the first.

Arkansas
10-17-2007, 07:10 AM
The new mag looks fine...just relax.
More pix of the "lifestyle" and less of race teams...I like that.
I'd like to see the Hot boat of the Month NOT be a full on raceboat
I do like that they are finally positioning the label on front cover so that it doesn't cover any copy.