PDA

View Full Version : OVERWHELMED!! To the Jennings Family/ Paul Pfaff and the Luvnlifes

Jetboatguru
10-15-2007, 06:55 PM
Today I received a care package in a box from Paul Pfaff Racing. I opened it up to find a box stuffed with "get well" goodies and several cards. There were a few drawings of the K5 by Lil Gordy and Kylee. These pictures were very detailed and well drawn. This box was stuffed with the good stuff:
popcorn, Blockbuster gift card, Nestle Crunch bar, sunflower seeds, Butterfingers, Granola Bars, Rice Krispy treats, Hershey kisses, peanuts, gum, Diet Coke, Dr Pepper, Word puzzles and magazines. This should keep me busy for a while.:D
To the Kboat King, Kattie, Kylee, Lil Gordy and Keith at Pfaff thank you from the bottom of my heart. Words can't express my appreciation and gratitude.
Last week, I received a care package from the Luvnlifes that had Mylar balloons and pictures that the kids drew as well as candy. They made a sign that said get well soon Tony and took a picture of them holding it up. Josh and Kiara, Cale and Jen, thank you very much for care packages from your family.
I hope to see you guys soon at the races.
Tony (feeling like the luckiest person alive) Scarlata
;)

dmontzsta
10-15-2007, 07:03 PM
That is awesome, just shows the love. :)

Jordy
10-15-2007, 07:22 PM
That's very cool. Hope you're feeling better Tony. :)

GofastRacer
10-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Totally awesome, have a speedy recovery Tony!..

RitcheyRch
10-16-2007, 04:26 AM
Awesome group of people on here thats for sure. Get well soon.

MAXIMUS
10-16-2007, 04:57 AM
A care package hmmm...:idea:

charitycase
10-16-2007, 06:02 AM
Glad to hear you're home & doing better.If you need ANY help let us know.We're not that far away.Christina said she'll babysit LuLu if you need.C-YA soon Charitycase

Rattle Can Lou
10-16-2007, 06:27 AM
Is Christina available for babysitting this weekend...my parents are leaving and I was wondering....oh nevermind. Hey Kato I owe you a phone call and I am sorry. I hope now that you will quit calling Gordy all those names. You are ruthless on him..bet ya felt bad when ya saw the gifts??? Anyway, I am glad things are getting better...and know that we love you up here in Idaho...Hey Casey is this weekend gonna work..RCL

charitycase
10-16-2007, 08:00 AM
ANYTHING you say Lou.Are we meeting in Winemucca again?

Sangster
10-16-2007, 09:13 AM
ANYTHING you say Lou.Are we meeting in Winemucca again?
I sure hope this is Christina posting on Casey login...:eek: :eek: :eek:

NICE PAIR
10-16-2007, 09:41 AM
Get well soon Tony.:D

the real k-boat king
10-16-2007, 07:09 PM
:) Today I received a care package in a box from Paul Pfaff Racing. I opened it up to find a box stuffed with "get well" goodies and several cards. There were a few drawings of the K5 by Lil Gordy and Kylee. These pictures were very detailed and well drawn. This box was stuffed with the good stuff:
popcorn, Blockbuster gift card, Nestle Crunch bar, sunflower seeds, Butterfingers, Granola Bars, Rice Krispy treats, Hershey kisses, peanuts, gum, Diet Coke, Dr Pepper, Word puzzles and magazines. This should keep me busy for a while.:D
To the Kboat King, Kattie, Kylee, Lil Gordy and Keith at Pfaff thank you from the bottom of my heart. Words can't express my appreciation and gratitude.
Last week, I received a care package from the Luvnlifes that had Mylar balloons and pictures that the kids drew as well as candy. They made a sign that said get well soon Tony and took a picture of them holding it up. Josh and Kiara, Cale and Jen, thank you very much for care packages from your family.
I hope to see you guys soon at the races.
Tony (feeling like the luckiest person alive) Scarlata
;)
Tony we are so glad that you are feeling better. You and carrie have been through alot in the past couple of weeks, and we hoped that this care package would put a smile on your faces. The kids can't wait to see you in phoenix. All in one piece. :devil: Let us know if we can do anything else. Kattie, Gordy, Kylee and Little Gordy

Johnwithjm
10-16-2007, 07:36 PM
Tony did you get the pot pie and meatloaf I sent you?:)

Jordy
10-16-2007, 09:56 PM
Gordy, Kylee and Little Gordy
Hey Gordy, not to make light of this situation, but isn't Gordy and Little Gordy kind of redundant??? :D :D :D
See you in Phoenix buddy. Thanks for looking out for Guru. ;)

RiverDave
10-17-2007, 03:18 PM
Tony I haven't been on the boards much lately (working day/night). I just found out a few minutes ago what happened.
I hope your feeling better soon! Let me know if you need anything.
RD

Dimarco21
10-17-2007, 03:43 PM
Take care Tony, get well soon and come boatin' with us.:)

2manymustangs
10-18-2007, 08:25 AM
Oh man, that's cold!!! :jawdrop:
Hey Gordy, not to make light of this situation, but isn't Gordy and Little Gordy kind of redundant??? :D :D :D
See you in Phoenix buddy. Thanks for looking out for Guru. ;)

Some Kind Of Monster
10-18-2007, 01:51 PM
Very nice!
Hope you're feeling better Tony!

Speedman
10-18-2007, 05:56 PM
The mold has not been broken there are alot of good people out there. Paul Pfaff and the others are from that mold. Do not know you other than on these boards but hope you get better lots of luck. SPEEDMAN