PDA

View Full Version : jyruiz

phebus
10-16-2007, 06:27 AM
Juan, I want to mount a tv on the wall on my back patio. LCD ok? Fully protected from the weather (except the mild summer heat), under the back patio roof.

OGShocker
10-16-2007, 06:41 AM
stand back he's mountn someing again:D
LMAO!!!

Jyruiz
10-16-2007, 06:46 AM
Juan, I want to mount a tv on the wall on my back patio. LCD ok? Fully protected from the weather (except the mild summer heat), under the back patio roof.
LCD is the way to go for a patio, still make sure it is in a shaded area because the light/sun will wash out the picture some. Get a cover for it as well Rick, for when you are not using it. Wish I was out there to lend a hand.

Mrs.Racer277
10-16-2007, 06:47 AM
Better try it out in my back patio first. :D

phebus
10-16-2007, 06:52 AM
LCD is the way to go for a patio, still make sure it is in a shaded area because the light/sun will wash out the picture some. Get a cover for it as well Rick, for when you are not using it. Wish I was out there to lend a hand.
Juan, it will be set back probaly 10' from the exterior of the cover, so it will be well away from any direct sunlight. Why the need for the cover?
I have Riveratz coming over to sort out all the cable leads (smart home with cable run to every room, garage, exterior, etc.) and determine what switching device I need.

Jyruiz
10-16-2007, 07:00 AM
Juan, it will be set back probaly 10' from the exterior of the cover, so it will be well away from any direct sunlight. Why the need for the cover?
I have Riveratz coming over to sort out all the cable leads (smart home with cable run to every room, garage, exterior, etc.) and determine what switching device I need.
Thats right, it is pretty dry there, but it is the desert, so you might want to keep the dust out of it.

Havasu_Dreamin
10-16-2007, 07:48 AM
Sweet! Let me know when it's done so I can come over and watch Tv.....or steal it and take it to our house...:D
Great seeing you and Linda last weekend...

Ziggy
10-16-2007, 08:21 AM
Sweet! Let me know when it's done so I can come over and watch Tv.....or steal it and take it to our house...:D
Great seeing you and Linda last weekend...
Yeah, we'll need to know where you keep the remote.........and will you put a fridge out there for us too? :D:D

phebus
10-16-2007, 08:23 AM
We always welcome guests. Come on over for cold beer served in frosty mugs. :D

Cole Trickle
10-16-2007, 08:26 AM
We always welcome guests. Come on over for cold beer served in frosty mugs. :D
Where are the pics Rick?!?!?!
You have been holding out on that Palapa filled paradise for a year now......I fully expect a huge pool and waterfall MTV cribs style:D

phebus
10-16-2007, 08:29 AM
You have been holding out on that Palapa filled paradise for a year now......I fully expect a huge pool and waterfall MTV cribs style:D
No Palapa or pool.................yet. :D Just done up nice with a spa and fireplace.

Cole Trickle
10-16-2007, 08:39 AM
No Palapa or pool.................yet. :D Just done up nice with a spa and fireplace.
pics......:eek: :D

Cole Trickle
10-16-2007, 08:44 AM
pics......:eek::mad: :D :devil:

OGShocker
10-16-2007, 09:27 AM
Better try it out in my back patio first. :D
I saw a girl with an LCD mounted on her back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jljEw6AUuAY

Nord
10-16-2007, 10:06 AM
How was the Honeymoon B??