PDA

View Full Version : Little Kristen is on the mend

Nice n' HOtt
02-28-2006, 08:04 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes everyone! There is a computer in the hospital family room so I snuck out while little party girl was snoozing. She is starting to smile, talk and eat a little bit. She has to spend another night in the hospital, though. So scary when they are so little. She has taken 2 IV bags of solution and is on her 3rd. Severe dehydration!

doesitfloat?
02-28-2006, 08:08 PM
I once brought my 2 yo to urgent care for something that I thought was "mild". Ended up in the hospital with respritory (sp?) probs for 2.5 days.
It's hard for you to watch them suffer...Good luck and I hope your both home soon.

Nice n' HOtt
02-28-2006, 08:14 PM
What was the diagnosis? Glad to hear she's doing OK.
They just said Gastroenteritis with dehydration. No weird virus or anything. Although they test for that Rotovirus with a stool sample and she hasn't produced one yet. They say when she eats, drinks and feels better we can go home!

pixilatedpussy
02-28-2006, 08:15 PM
No poo poo yet??? Man I thought the crackers would help a bit :p

76ANTHONY
02-28-2006, 08:18 PM
im glad to hear its going ok. poor thing, i hope she gets better soon. dam, to watch them suffer kills. our prayers go out to you.....

pixilatedpussy
02-28-2006, 08:20 PM
Glad it's nothing to severe.
I have an almost 16 year old daughter that lives with her mother. When she was about a year old, she had been sick for a couple days, nothing "major." I finally took her to the ER because she developed a very high fever. Turns out she had meningitis and almost died. She was in the hospital for a week. Scariest days of my life to that point.
My goodness John, so glad to hear all is well now!

HOOTER SLED-
02-28-2006, 08:27 PM
Sounds like she's doing OK Kim. :rollside: Glad to hear it. I can bring her a bean and cheese burrito. Those work for me sometimes. :D

Redwing247
02-28-2006, 08:28 PM
Good to hear she's gonna be alright.

pixilatedpussy
02-28-2006, 08:29 PM
Sounds like she's doing OK Kim. :rollside: Glad to hear it. I can bring her a bean and cheese burrito. Those work for me sometimes. :D
The funny thing is she loves Mexican food! Especially beans! LMAO! So No wonder why she liked you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

HOOTER SLED-
02-28-2006, 08:31 PM
The funny thing is she loves Mexican food! Especially beans! LMAO! So No wonder why she liked you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p
You know all the girlies love me. All the ladies are just drawn to me. :D

76ANTHONY
02-28-2006, 08:42 PM
:idea: :D :D :D

MRSDRMCAT
02-28-2006, 08:46 PM
I'm glad she is getting better...have three girls....nothing matters unless they have there health!!!

Mrs.Racer277
02-28-2006, 09:07 PM
Kim, glad to hear our lil party girl in on the mend. Keep us posted.
XXOO
Dia and Sean

Nice n' HOtt
02-28-2006, 09:12 PM
Kim, glad to hear our lil party girl in on the mend. Keep us posted.
XXOO
Dia and Sean
Thanks, Dia. How are you feeling? I'm hoping she will sleep for a while, now. She had a big dose of Tylenol. And she finally pooped! :p Yah. Will spent the night here with her last night so I sent him home to sleep tonight.

Phat Daddy
02-28-2006, 09:38 PM
Glad to hear the good news. Sounds like she's on her way back. Keep us posted on the poo poo :D

MOBrien
02-28-2006, 09:41 PM
Great news! Thanks for sharing the update.
:clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: :clover: