PDA

View Full Version : Kachina.....

Swoop
10-16-2007, 11:07 AM
Good, Bad? I heard someone has a law suit against them? Anyone know what that is about..... Quality of their boats??

Jordy
10-16-2007, 11:17 AM
Well, I can see we're going to need some of this:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23popcorn.jpg
:D :D :D

Nord
10-16-2007, 11:24 AM
Go crawl through one and test drive one...........before you ask for opinions on these boards............:devil:

Shreve"T"
10-16-2007, 11:24 AM
Another HERE WE GO !!!!!!!!:D :D :D :D

ACEB36TC
10-16-2007, 11:35 AM
I Love Mine!
Pm Me And I`ll Tell You All I Know.

Garrddogg
10-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Good, Bad? I heard someone has a law suit against them? Anyone know what that is about..... Quality of their boats??
Kachina builds a decent budget minded boat, the quality doesnt compare to a DCB, Laveycraft or Eliminator or any of the other high priced boats. but they build a decent boat and you get alot of boat for your money.
Kachina gets beat on quite a bit on here though....

Instigators
10-16-2007, 12:33 PM
Boat purchasing advise from ***boat Forums= Free :)
Useless and Overwhelming Opinionated Information= More than you can stand :confused: :argue: :boxingguy :hammer2:
Where this thread is going to wind up= Priceless :D :D :D :D
I'm startin this early this time. I should make enough for boat fuel for next summer off this !!!!!:idea:
Popcorn= $ 2.50 per Bucket
Red Vines= $ 5.00 per package
T Shirts= $ 25.00 each ( Artwork subject to change at each post )

Devil's Advocate
10-16-2007, 12:55 PM
It seems like it would be an innocent question.
Oh well, welcome Swoop to Pandora's box.:D

Big Warlock
10-16-2007, 01:11 PM
Kachina builds a decent budget minded boat, the quality doesnt compare to a DCB, Laveycraft or Eliminator or any of the other high priced boats. but they build a decent boat and you get alot of boat for your money.
Well said.
All done? Move on, nothing to see.........:)

DeltaSigBoater
10-16-2007, 01:15 PM
Any chance we could get some flavored Pop Corn once and a while :idea:

Xlration Marine
10-16-2007, 01:23 PM
Hell ya make it a double.
kachina=bayliner
Go in the back and get some smoke it will look like the best one in the world.
bayliners are not ocean boats either.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-16-2007, 01:36 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/trolls.jpeg

Xlration Marine
10-16-2007, 01:51 PM
This is whats his name in his "new" you know what. It's the first boat. Now don't try this with a bayliner!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpHjLS8IoaU

Roxysnow
10-16-2007, 01:55 PM
You should really look at the 30 Sleekcraft! I think theere is one for sale in spam! :D

20" gun's
10-16-2007, 02:29 PM
Your not going to find much of a difference between a Sleek, Kachina, Nordic etc. But if your talking about a DCB a few come to mind:D :D

Jordy
10-16-2007, 06:45 PM
I'm startin this early this time. I should make enough for boat fuel for next summer off this !!!!!:idea:
Popcorn= $ 2.50 per Bucket
Red Vines= $ 5.00 per package
T Shirts= $ 25.00 each ( Artwork subject to change at each post )
He's not kidding either!!! :D
Might want to double check your prices Jeff. :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41254&stc=1&d=1192589111

Instigators
10-16-2007, 06:58 PM
Midwest had a great windfall on corn this year and we are still suffering from a red die shortage after Katrina.
I think the t shirts are priced correctly though don't you think ?:idea:

HemiDude
10-16-2007, 07:44 PM
Ahhh....just remember the old adage, "if you can't say something good about someone or something, don't say anything at all"
Around here though, the only exception to this rule seems to be other HB peeps....:idea: :eek: :rolleyes: :D :D
Dangerous waters meant only for the very best navigators.....I'll take 2 shirts and a popcorn please....

3 daytona`s
10-16-2007, 07:59 PM
Midwest had a great windfall on corn this year and we are still suffering from a red die shortage after Katrina.
I think the t shirts are priced correctly though don't you think ?:idea:
All the corn is going to Ethanol,so get it right or ?:idea:

Throttle
10-16-2007, 08:01 PM
gonna need two bowls of popcorn for this one before its over...

maxwedge
10-16-2007, 08:04 PM
For some reason I'm reminded of this thread. Sorry had to be done. :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143004

squirt'nmyload
10-16-2007, 08:08 PM
classic :D :D

Jordy
10-16-2007, 08:09 PM
That was alot of fun. Sure do wonder how Shannon is doing. :D :D :D

squirt'nmyload
10-16-2007, 08:10 PM
classic X2 :D :D
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/DSCF2400.jpg

3 daytona`s
10-16-2007, 08:14 PM
classic X2 :D :D
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k265/squirtnmyload/DSCF2400.jpg
I also find your stick in it:confused:
:rolleyes:
:idea:
:jawdrop:
:D
Trouble Maker

squirt'nmyload
10-16-2007, 08:17 PM
Trouble Maker
lol....thats nothing :D :D :D

Jordy
10-16-2007, 08:24 PM
Trouble Maker
WTF did I do??? I made popcorn. I could stir this much harder. Just have to put away the hot air popper first. :notam:
I love it... Now I just need Deb in here telling me how much of a Kachina hater I really am. :notam:

3 daytona`s
10-16-2007, 08:41 PM
WTF did I do??? I made popcorn. I could stir this much harder. Just have to put away the hot air popper first. :notam:
I love it... Now I just need Deb in here telling me how much of a Kachina hater I really am. :notam:
Knuckle Head, talking about Squirting HIS Whatever?:idea: :) Calm Calm Calm three big breaths and then we will begin the battle again.

Instigators
10-16-2007, 09:21 PM
Dangerous waters meant only for the very best navigators.....I'll take 2 shirts and a popcorn please....[/QUOTE]
I'm not much on navigating but I'm pretty good at Instigating.
Would you like a little butter on your popcorn or alot ?
I need to know what size t shirts you want.
All will be shipped after full payment has been recieved. ( I learned that little lesson from the last time ) LOL:D

Swoop
10-16-2007, 09:37 PM
All those posts and nothing good about the boats?????

MBlaster
10-16-2007, 09:46 PM
Its all about the aura.:chi:
Is it kettlecorn?

Jordy
10-16-2007, 09:53 PM
Not exactly nothing:
I Love Mine!
Pm Me And I`ll Tell You All I Know.

Kachina26
10-17-2007, 08:37 AM
Overall, I like mine. Not a fast hull, some stuff that should be through bolted isn't, but the important items are. I've seen worse, I was riding with a friend on a brand of boat I won't name, and we had to do a repair on the water. This involved removing the rear seat, no 2 screws were the same! The wiring is sufficient, but not clean. I've gone back and redone stuff that I didn't like. I've put 150+ hours on mine and have had no Kachina related issues. Easy boat to operate, doesn't need constant attention on trim and all, but you don't get the speed that you would in say a similarly equipped Lavey. Get all the power you can afford upfront. You may want to consider the one BadKachina has for sale, it is done up very nicely. Oh yeah, don't buy into the whole "no two alike", as I've been told many times that I was seen at the lake when I was 300 miles away. Seems they built one "similar" to mine. :rolleyes: Don't go all crazy with the design, goblins and hobbits belong on your bong, not your boat:D

Dave C
10-17-2007, 09:46 AM
thats siggy material right there..:D
Don't go all crazy with the design, goblins and hobbits belong on your bong, not your boat:D

HemiDude
10-17-2007, 10:27 AM
Are you trying to start somethin' here pal??? :D :D :D
Remember, if there is nothing good to say, it won't be said....:idea:

DeltaSigBoater
10-17-2007, 10:32 AM
Don't go all crazy with the design, goblins and hobbits belong on your bong, not your boat:D
LMAO :D
The only flames you should see on a boat is when it's on fire :devil:

Magic34
10-17-2007, 11:24 AM
LMAO :D
The only flames you should see on a boat is when it's on fire :devil:
Ouch.

DeltaSigBoater
10-17-2007, 11:40 AM
Ouch.
Thats what my high school auto shop teacher used to tell us :D

Kachina26
10-17-2007, 05:00 PM
Garrdogg has one for sale as well, speaking of designs that aren't off the wall. I've ridden in it many times.

Bella
10-17-2007, 08:27 PM
please disregard this comment and go look for yourself and decide what works best for your situation. I think there are significant differences between all 3!
Brett
Your not going to find much of a difference between a Sleek, Kachina, Nordic etc. But if your talking about a DCB a few come to mind:D :D

Magic34
10-17-2007, 10:40 PM
Talk about new attitude. Ever since you went to the Kachina party you have been a bit tame on the whole deal.
You order that boat in your sig line while you were there? All black microsuede interior? :D

Jordy
10-18-2007, 07:04 AM
Talk about new attitude. Ever since you went to the Kachina party you have been a bit tame on the whole deal.
You order that boat in your sig line while you were there? All black microsuede interior? :D
Nope. Thanks to Kenny's overwhelming victory, I will never buy a Kachina! :notam:
I haven't changed my tune on anything. I would just like to think that because of my little campaign on here that they are building less and less silly looking boats with the fat necked hobbits and surfing troll aliens. Unlike your buddy, I've never said anything about the build quality, only the appearance. :D
Jordy <----knows how not to end up in court on the receiving end of a libel suit. :)

BadKachina
10-18-2007, 07:09 AM
The boat in his sig. line is sending him subliminal messages.:idea: :)

boatsnblondes
10-18-2007, 07:21 AM
I got two types of popcorn here....take your pic..this could go on for a long time......:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41384&stc=1&d=1192720795
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41385&stc=1&d=1192720795
As someone who has only seen Kachinas, and never been in or around one...I will say this. If I was looking for a new boat, the gels on the kachinas would turn me away before I could pull into the parking lot of the factory....'nuff said....I'll take 2 tshirts please....

boatsnblondes
10-18-2007, 07:23 AM
Actually, three, if you include bilgies home grown stuff....:D :D :devil:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41386&stc=1&d=1192721022

Swoop
10-18-2007, 07:14 PM
blah

Kachina26
10-18-2007, 07:15 PM
blah
blah?

No Name
10-18-2007, 08:51 PM
Just wonder who-the-fock swoop is?:confused:
I don’t know but the focker swooped in out of nowhere.:D

Garrddogg
10-19-2007, 08:41 AM
Swoop is a good guy, he asked some questions.. and instaed of running him off lets welcome him to the sanbox!:D
ya fokers!:D

Debbolas
10-19-2007, 08:48 AM
:DWelcome:D
We love our Kachina and haven't had any problems with it. Bought it in 2003:clover:

dicudmore
10-19-2007, 09:38 PM
Overall, I like mine. Not a fast hull, some stuff that should be through bolted isn't, but the important items are. I've seen worse, I was riding with a friend on a brand of boat I won't name, and we had to do a repair on the water. This involved removing the rear seat, no 2 screws were the same! The wiring is sufficient, but not clean. I've gone back and redone stuff that I didn't like. I've put 150+ hours on mine and have had no Kachina related issues. Easy boat to operate, doesn't need constant attention on trim and all, but you don't get the speed that you would in say a similarly equipped Lavey. Get all the power you can afford upfront. You may want to consider the one BadKachina has for sale, it is done up very nicely. Oh yeah, don't buy into the whole "no two alike", as I've been told many times that I was seen at the lake when I was 300 miles away. Seems they built one "similar" to mine. :rolleyes: Don't go all crazy with the design, goblins and hobbits belong on your bong, not your boat:D
Hey I was along for that ride--both times :D
That old rattle trap made MANY Catalina runs :cool:

ThongMagnet
10-19-2007, 11:39 PM
Jordy <----knows how not to end up in court on the receiving end of a libel suit. :)
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :idea:

MrsGHT
10-20-2007, 12:08 AM
I will always appreciate Kachina, so whoever talks shiat that's fine with me. All I ever wanted was to hold my drink without it spilling and I got it. That mother f'r drove smooff. Isn't that what it's all about?:D :D Happy F'n Friday to you Shiat talkers!:D :D

MrsGHT
10-20-2007, 12:20 AM
I have kept my mouth shut for many post and maybe I think Kachina has room for improvements, but all you haters can suck my D1ck......... If you don't know the events or if they don't effect you shut the FOCK UP...
Not that my next boat will be a Kachina but there is a market for them..
GHT.... Not MrsGHT

SteveB
11-05-2007, 09:00 PM
After all that I have been reading on HB about Kachina recently I thought I would write about my recent experience with them. I took my Carrera 257 Deck boat to them for a complete interior, gel coat repairs and two new bimini tops. I picked up the boat last Saturday and they did a great job with all of the above. This was more than just recovering the interior. They did many upgrades and everything came out just great. Thanks to Louie, Wesley and everyone else that worked on my boat. Also they have some really good looking boats fresh out of the molds that have very nice gel graphics to be completed. Not all of their boats have over the top graphics on them, only the ones that customers order.

Fast Freddy
11-06-2007, 03:47 PM
LMAO! that is to funny

Swoop
11-07-2007, 08:28 PM
I still have not heard anything so bad that would turn someone away from them... All of the mild negative comments why even bother?