PDA

View Full Version : Havasu landscaper MIA

INSman
10-16-2007, 06:25 PM
Seems my guy of (3) years that did both my front and rear landcaping and then some general stuff thereafter has flown the coup.
Anyone have a name of someone that they really like for palm tree trimming, plant replacement, irrigation repair and such :( :confused: ?!?

XtrmWakeborder
10-16-2007, 06:39 PM
Immigration?,,,,,:idea:

LhcBrad
10-16-2007, 06:39 PM
Were they legal? I heard they are finaly cracking down on Illegals.

SummitKarl
10-16-2007, 06:44 PM
Seems my guy of (3) years that did both my front and rear landcaping and then some general stuff thereafter has flown the coup.
Anyone have a name of someone that they really like for palm tree trimming, plant replacement, irrigation repair and such :( :confused: ?!?
let me know if you find someone, those palm tree trimming guys think they got you by the nads out here:rolleyes:

INSman
10-16-2007, 06:52 PM
Immigration?,,,,,:idea:
Not in my case, my guy was as white as they come and was great to work with and seemed to be pretty well connected and such.

Havasu_Dreamin
10-16-2007, 06:55 PM
Landscape Support Services. We just had them out last Friday to give us an estimate for our general cleanup and some new plants. This is the first time we've had plams that needed trimming so we'll see how that goes. Steve is a good guy...

INSman
10-16-2007, 07:01 PM
Landscape Support Services. We just had them out last Friday to give us an estimate for our general cleanup and some new plants. This is the first time we've had plams that needed trimming so we'll see how that goes. Steve is a good guy...
Did the estimate seem fair and reasonable ?!?

Havasu_Dreamin
10-16-2007, 07:04 PM
Did the estimate seem fair and reasonable ?!?
Yeah, for all the work we are having done. We're having some riverrock put down as well...Getting the palm trees skinned, they charge $10 per foot which seems reasonable to me as I don't want to do it...

DILLIGAF
10-16-2007, 07:06 PM
Call Vincent out of Bullhead at 928-234-3070 and tell him Tom @ Springer 2 sent you to him. He has a landscaping business in BHC and might be willing to take care of things for you. He is very dependable and has a hard working bunch of employees. I have 17 Palms and I have him trim them on a regular basis as well as take care of any irrigation issues. Good guy and reasonable pricing.
Oh....by the way he likes BL :)

INSman
10-16-2007, 07:06 PM
Yeah, for all the work we are having done. We're having some riverrock put down as well...Getting the palm trees skinned, they charge $10 per foot which seems reasonable to me as I don't want to do it...
Great, have a phone # handy ??

Havasu_Dreamin
10-16-2007, 07:18 PM
Great, have a phone # handy ??
Landscape Support Services 928-486-6334

Riverdog1
10-16-2007, 08:34 PM
Were they legal? I heard they are finaly cracking down on Illegals.
Oh ya, where'd you hear that??? Sherriff Joe is arresting them for standing outside of Home Depot.:confused: :confused:
"eems my guy of (3) years that did both my front and rear landcaping and then some general stuff thereafter has flown the coup."
He'll be back, just give him a couple months to cross the border again. He got deported for shooting another AZ cop.:mad:

Jordy
10-16-2007, 08:46 PM
let me know if you find someone, those palm tree trimming guys think they got you by the nads out here:rolleyes:
Perhaps if you're not too busy detailing boats you could push a mower and learn to trim some palm trees while you're at it... :idea:
That's right, I forgot, you draw the same house over and over, what was I thinking... :notam:

INSman
10-16-2007, 09:06 PM
Oh ya, where'd you hear that??? Sherriff Joe is arresting them for standing outside of Home Depot.:confused: :confused:
"eems my guy of (3) years that did both my front and rear landcaping and then some general stuff thereafter has flown the coup."
He'll be back, just give him a couple months to cross the border again. He got deported for shooting another AZ cop.:mad:
come again ?!?

Jordy
10-16-2007, 09:11 PM
Not sure how well Sheriff Joe from Maricopa County will do up in Havasu (Mohave County). And for the most recent illegal who shot the cop (Sunday night), he's in lock up in the 4th Avenue Jail facing attempted 1st degree murder charges. He's not going anywhere. The one who shot and killed the cop a month or so ago is worm food, he's not coming back either. Thanks for the input though. :notam:

finsfan4life
10-16-2007, 09:30 PM
He'll be back within a week..!!!

Mr. Crusader 83
10-17-2007, 06:33 AM
Call my buddy KC Sage @ 928-486-4600 he works for a landscaper full time, but does work on the side.