PDA

View Full Version : She's a Democrat, a Liberal, and an Idiot

Old Texan
10-17-2007, 05:40 AM
Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-TX
This babbling fool climbed upon her soapbox once again during a congressional Judiciary Hearing on the "Jena 6" fiasco in LA. Sheila admonished LA western district US Attorney Donald Washington for not doing his job as a black man to push for hate crime investigation in the incident. Particularly the hanging noose incident at the school prior to the beating of a white student. Apparently just doing his job isn't good enough for Jackson-Lee, he must do it from a problack racial standpoint.
It's pitiful that an elected official harping "against" racism should so openly go on a "racist rant". But in her mind and Al Sharpton's mind, it isn't racist if it comes from them. These folks are tearing the town of Jena, LA's moral fibers apart in their vigilante hunt for "socalled" racial justice.
It's about time someone brought Sharpton and Jackson Lee to task to backup the outrageous statements they make that effect so many innocent lives. These 2 are more racist than any they condemn.

never_fast_enuf
10-17-2007, 07:09 AM
They are pimps....it's how they make a living. Unfortunatly, it is up to the black community to render them useless and I don't see any indication that it will happen in my lifetime.

ULTRA26 # 1
10-17-2007, 12:34 PM
This babbling fool climbed upon her soapbox once again during a congressional Judiciary Hearing on the "Jena 6" fiasco in LA. Sheila admonished LA western district US Attorney Donald Washington for not doing his job as a black man to push for hate crime investigation in the incident. Particularly the hanging noose incident at the school prior to the beating of a white student. Apparently just doing his job isn't good enough for Jackson-Lee, he must do it from a problack racial standpoint.
It's pitiful that an elected official harping "against" racism should so openly go on a "racist rant". But in her mind and Al Sharpton's mind, it isn't racist if it comes from them. These folks are tearing the town of Jena, LA's moral fibers apart in their vigilante hunt for "socalled" racial justice.
It's about time someone brought Sharpton and Jackson Lee to task to backup the outrageous statements they make that effect so many innocent lives. These 2 are more racist than any they condemn.
Tex,
Watched Maxine Waters last night, talking about the LA issue, and I suggest you add her to your list of idiots.

Old Texan
10-17-2007, 02:00 PM
Tex,
Watched Maxine Waters last night, talking about the LA issue, and I suggest you add her to your list of idiots.
It's just so sad that Jackson-Lee even is allowed open her mouth. The Federal Attorney was just kind of shaking his head as Lee blabbered out how outraged she was.
Remember this is the woman that got pissed off because they weren't using any "African American" hurricane names. I've got a black buddy that cringes evertime he hears her name, and trust me, when I'm around I mention it a lot.....:devil:
I'll check out Maxine, if she meets the critieria maybe she and Sheila can hook up with Cynthia McKinny and get a 'lil trio going. We could get Phil Spector to produce since he's got the time these days. What ya think???? Could be a whole new sound.........:idea:

ULTRA26 # 1
10-17-2007, 03:01 PM
It's just so sad that Jackson-Lee even is allowed open her mouth. The Federal Attorney was just kind of shaking his head as Lee blabbered out how outraged she was.
Remember this is the woman that got pissed off because they weren't using any "African American" hurricane names. I've got a black buddy that cringes evertime he hears her name, and trust me, when I'm around I mention it a lot.....:devil:
I'll check out Maxine, if she meets the critieria maybe she and Sheila can hook up with Cynthia McKinny and get a 'lil trio going. We could get Phil Spector to produce since he's got the time these days. What ya think???? Could be a whole new sound.........:idea:
Not quite, but close.

eliminatedsprinter
10-17-2007, 03:05 PM
Tex,
I have met Maxine Waters in person (I actually attended and helped organize an event for her) and despite her political nuttyness she seems like a nice lady and she is intellegent. On the other hand, Sheila Jackson Lee seems to have the IQ of a doorknob and her nickname among congressional staffers and pages is "The Queen". She is reportedly rude and so demanding that she will not even open her own sweet&low and stir her own coffee (she makes a page or staffer do it for her). She was also picked in a survey of the pages and staffers as one of the personally meanest and most abusive (to underlings) members of congress. Cynthia McKnniy is mentally ill (bipolar personality disorder, I believe).

ULTRA26 # 1
10-17-2007, 04:41 PM
I have met Maxine Waters in person (I actually attended and helped organize an event for her) and despite her political nuttyness she seems like a nice lady and she is intellegent. On the other hand, Sheila Jackson Lee seems to have the IQ of a doorknob and her nickname among congressional staffers and pages is "The Queen". She is reportedly rude and so demanding that she will not even open her own sweet&low and stir her own coffee (she makes a page or staffer do it for her). She was also picked in a survey of the pages and staffers as one of the personally meanest and most abusive (to underlings) members of congress. Cynthia McKnniy is mentally ill (bipolar personality disorder, I believe).
When I saw Ms. Waters discussing the LA case with others, last night on one of the cable news channels, she seemed to be allowing her race to enter the conversation, and this bothered me. I didn't mean to suggest that she shared a similar level of intelligence with Lee. Ms. Waters was coming across in a Sharpton/Jackson sort of way. Thought I should clarify this.

Old Texan
10-17-2007, 04:44 PM
That's the Sheila Houstonians loath allright.....:devil: I've now been privy to live in 2 major urban centers over the last 10 years that have had to put up with Jackson Lee and McKinney.
McKinney got toasted when Denise Majette whipped her bad, but after a first term thought she'd triyfor the Senate and got beaten badly by Sen. Saxby Chambliss. Denise is a wonderful black lady who was a municipal judge prior to her successful run for the House. Voters didn't learn as they readily put C McK back in when Denise made her unsuccessful move. Really a shame.
Cynthia is crooked, Sheila is just plain dumb....I
I haven't followed what happened to Majette but hope she does something politically 'cause she really gets it.

eliminatedsprinter
10-17-2007, 05:44 PM
When I saw Ms. Waters discussing the LA case with others, last night on one of the cable news channels, she seemed to be allowing her race to enter the conversation, and this bothered me. I didn't mean to suggest that she shared a similar level of intelligence with Lee. Ms. Waters was coming across in a Sharpton/Jackson sort of way. Thought I should clarify this.
No need to clarify, you are correct, from a political perspective there isn't a dimes worth of differance between them. I just happen to know that Rep Waters is smarter than she appears. She is crazy like a fox. She has a very messed up district and rather than try to educate and change things there (like she did when she was starting out and speaking to local schools etc) she seems to have sold out and just started pandering to the predominant views of her messed up district. I used to be involved in many social projects in that district and while there are many nice and well educated people there, they just don't number enough to counter the "street" mindset that dominates her district.

ULTRA26 # 1
10-29-2007, 09:09 AM
Saw Jackson Lee on a talk show last week and she came across well. No doubt she is Dem all the way

10-29-2007, 09:42 AM
Saw Jackson Lee on a talk show last week and she came across well. No doubt she is Dem all the way
Seems like all Democrats look good to you no matter how they come across.;)

ULTRA26 # 1
10-29-2007, 10:49 AM
Seems like all Democrats look good to you no matter how they come across.;)
Seems like an uninformed comment, but I guess I shouldn't expect more. Didn't say that she looked good, I said that she came across well. :D :D

eliminatedsprinter
10-29-2007, 11:50 AM
Rep Jackson Lee didn't get to congress by always sounding like a lunitic. She has decent comunication skills and is perfectly capable of sounding reasonable, at times. Nevertheless, if you see enough of her, you will get a picture of a pretty far left winger that, at times, makes Rep Maxine Waters look moderate...:) She is one of the many in congress that is to the left what David Duke is to the right. Sometimes Rep Jackson Lee is as nutty as Rep McKinney..

Old Texan
10-29-2007, 11:52 AM
On the topic of what she was ranting about earlier, "The Jenna 6", they had a couple of black community leaders on Hannity and Colmes discussing the recent appearance of 2 of the Jenna 6 at a black music / hip-hop awards show. The 2 were being given justification or some sort of recognition for fighting the "good fight" against racial inequality.
One leader who I believe was a student group leader was extolling virtues of the good work while the other leader from the media field I believe, was calling the whole appearance a travesty. Alan Colmes was backing the view that the appearance was justified, much to the chagrine of leader 2 who scolded Alan for promoting violence as excusable conduct.
Anyway I didn't get all the names and exact positions as the episode's highlights haven't hit the internet or HC website but I heard several conversations over the weekend expressing disgust with the awards show, leader 1's opinion, and the opinion Alan Colmes is a complete idiot.
My point being this Jenna 6 fiasco continues to fuel the rhetoric of fools it appears. The 2 links below go to the Jena Times site where they have provided a chain of events telling the "facts" rather than what the media has expanded completely out of context into a major racial catastrophe. Irresponsible journalism at it's worst followed along by the grandstanding Revs, idiotic politicians like Sheila J-L, and lame "never met a fact they couldn't avoid for sensationalism" talk show nitwits like Alan Colmes.
http://www.thejenatimes.net/home_page_graphics/home.html
http://www.thejenatimes.net/Chronological_Order_of-Events.pdf

ULTRA26 # 1
10-29-2007, 12:22 PM
On the topic of what she was ranting about earlier, "The Jenna 6", they had a couple of black community leaders on Hannity and Colmes discussing the recent appearance of 2 of the Jenna 6 at a black music / hip-hop awards show. The 2 were being given justification or some sort of recognition for fighting the "good fight" against racial inequality.
One leader who I believe was a student group leader was extolling virtues of the good work while the other leader from the media field I believe, was calling the whole appearance a travesty. Alan Colmes was backing the view that the appearance was justified, much to the chagrine of leader 2 who scolded Alan for promoting violence as excusable conduct.
Anyway I didn't get all the names and exact positions as the episode's highlights haven't hit the internet or HC website but I heard several conversations over the weekend expressing disgust with the awards show, leader 1's opinion, and the opinion Alan Colmes is a complete idiot.
My point being this Jenna 6 fiasco continues to fuel the rhetoric of fools it appears. The 2 links below go to the Jena Times site where they have provided a chain of events telling the "facts" rather than what the media has expanded completely out of context into a major racial catastrophe. Irresponsible journalism at it's worst followed along by the grandstanding Revs, idiotic politicians like Sheila J-L, and lame "never met a fact they couldn't avoid for sensationalism" talk show nitwits like Alan Colmes.
http://www.thejenatimes.net/home_page_graphics/home.html
http://www.thejenatimes.net/Chronological_Order_of-Events.pdf
Tex, as I commented earlier, on this issue I listened to Maxine Waters come across in a similar manner. No dispute about this

Old Texan
10-29-2007, 12:31 PM
Tex, as I commented earlier, on this issue I listened to Maxine Waters come across in a similar manner. No dispute about this
It's almost criminal how the media and the other sensationalists can ruin the reputations of good people and good communities. In the Duke Lacrosse mess at least the DA got some of what he deserved, but in the Jena case it's doubtful the community will ever get back the dignity they once had. Jena will always be viewed as a racially torn community.