PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed!

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:12 AM
OK guys Im planning on going to the River this weekend and would like to see who out there would like to sponsor me. I know This is a hobby for me but if I can get other people to pay my way it would be much better (for me)
Here is my best guess of what the weekend will cost me.
Gas for truck $200
Gas or boat $220
Food $150
Bar tabs $400-500
Booze for house $150-200
UFC fight $50
New battery for boat $220
Here is what I will offer in return, I will put your sticker on the side of my tiple wide trailer, it is the ugliest thign I can find to promote you and your business. Other than that you will get no return on your investment, but I will be having a hell of a time on your dime.
So what do you think....wanna join Team Riverbound and support my hobby??
Paypal me please as I need the money ASAP.!!

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-17-2007, 11:14 AM
Are you trying to get booted from HB today? LOL :)
BTW, put me down for $30.99 alcohol and $23.75 for food!

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:15 AM
Are you trying to get booted from HB today? LOL :)
Why would they boot me?? I havent seen anyone else get booted for panhandling the boards to support their hobby.:idea:

Jordy
10-17-2007, 11:16 AM
I've got $3 and some left over Pabst from last weekend that you're welcome to!!! :D :D :D
Jordy <----- Team Riverbound Supporter! :D

Baja Big Dog
10-17-2007, 11:16 AM
Im in....check OK????:D

Sleek-Jet
10-17-2007, 11:17 AM
Do we get T-shirts??

Her454
10-17-2007, 11:17 AM
OK guys Im planning on going to the River this weekend and would like to see who out there would like to sponsor me. I know This is a hobby for me but if I can get other people to pay my way it would be much better (for me)
Gas for truck $200
Gas or boat $220
Food $150
Bar tabs $400-500
Booze for house $150-200
UFC fight $50
Here is what I will offer in return, I will put your sticker on the side of my tiple wide trailer, it is the ugliest thign I can find to promote you and your business. Other than that you will get no return on your investment, but I will be having a hell of a time on your dime.
Hey focker, I asked first. My Cancun trip is far more important!:D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:18 AM
UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!
Team Riverbound is excited to announce that we just picked up 2 sponsors for the weekend Knuckleheads ans Mrs Bordsmnj. We are gaining momentum and will be a force to be reckoned with. Stay tuned for future updates as this is a very exciting time for all of us at Team Riverbound

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-17-2007, 11:18 AM
UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!
Team Riverbound is excited to announce that we just picked up 2 sponsors for the weekend Knuckleheads ans Mrs Bordsmnj. We are gaining momentum and will be a force to be reckoned with. Stay tuned for future updates as this is a very exciting time for all of us at Team Riverbound
OMG!!! LMFAO!!!!!
I am in tears right now!!!! :D

Her454
10-17-2007, 11:19 AM
OMG!!! LMFAO!!!!!
I am in tears right now!!!! :D
And I am right there with you! :D :D :D :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:19 AM
I've got $3 and some left over Pabst from last weekend that you're welcome to!!! :D :D :D
Jordy <----- Team Riverbound Supporter! :D
I will take the cash...even though I said I needed money to buy certain things (booze,gas, etc...) Im mor einterested in just getting the cash.
thanks to Jordy and all my other sponsors Team Riverbound is gaining SERIOUS momentun!!!

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:21 AM
Do we get T-shirts??
If you have a screen printer that will do a rush job that I can stiff on payment..... I would be more than willing to get some shirts made :D

Jordy
10-17-2007, 11:22 AM
UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!!!!!
Are you new??? You're supposed to start a new thread everytime you get a new sponsor or donation. Dumbass. :notam:
I will take the cash...even though I said I needed money to buy certain things (booze,gas, etc...) Im mor einterested in just getting the cash.
thanks to Jordy and all my other sponsors Team Riverbound is gaining SERIOUS momentun!!!
Say, I was just thinking, perhaps your kids have some stuff they're not using that you could sell for some quick cash to finance your hobby. :idea:
Jordy <---- all about helping people today! :D

thatguy
10-17-2007, 11:23 AM
I'll PayPal $3.81, but how do I rate you? Buyer or seller? It's very confusing.
Also, make sure to send me a pic of how my $ was spent. You know, pasties or whatnot.
Tommy

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:24 AM
Are you new??? You're supposed to start a new thread everytime you get a new sponsor or donation. Dumbass. :notam:
Oh yah....and I need to spread the word in every section......not just the sandbar:idea:
Say, I was just thinking, perhaps your kids have some stuff they're not using that you could sell for some quick cash to finance your hobby. :idea:
Jordy <---- all about helping people today! :D
I will do that with whatever parts my sponsors throw in.

Jordy
10-17-2007, 11:24 AM
You know, I do have a Warlock and a DCB in my backyard. Maybe I'll crawl through them and see if there is anything you can use to help your quest to race!!! :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:27 AM
I'll PayPal $3.81, but how do I rate you? Buyer or seller? It's very confusing.
Also, make sure to send me a pic of how my $ was spent. You know, pasties or whatnot.
Tommy
We at Team Riverbound will take the money and since its a for my own profit organization my books are cooked and there is actually no way to track where the money went. Im working on scamming some stickers or t-shirts and will hopefully be able to give a little back to my supporters.....if I cant. Well I will just drum up new victims....er I mean "sponsors" for the next weekend.

Boatcop
10-17-2007, 11:28 AM
If all you want is a sticker on the side of Bill's triple-wide, just send me the sticker and 1/2 of what you were going to send to him. I'll just slap that sucker on the side of the trailer, and you'll be all set. ;)
After all.....
Who's gonna stop me? :D

Mrs.Racer277
10-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Gas for truck $200
Gas or boat $220
Food $150
Bar tabs $400-500
Booze for house $150-200
UFC fight $50
Ok this IS really funny

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:29 AM
You know, I do have a Warlock and a DCB in my backyard. Maybe I'll crawl through them and see if there is anything you can use to help your quest to race!!! :D
As I am mainly only interested in money...can you please go through your couch cushions in the boats and your house and see what you can come up with?
Anything else I receive, I will most likely just put up on ebay and sell, but never ship to the buyers ;)

riverbound
If all you want is a sticker on the side of Bill's triple-wide, just send me the sticker and 1/2 of what you were going to send to him. I'll just slap that sucker on the side of the trailer, and you'll be all set. ;)
After all.....
Who's gonna stop me? :D
Damn dirty cops :mad: :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
Ok, wait a second, it appears I am over supporting Team Riverbound. I better get some sort of special recognition for my excessive monetary support.

Mrs.Racer277
10-17-2007, 11:30 AM
OMG LOL
You are on a roll now. I just chocked on my lunch.

superdave013
10-17-2007, 11:32 AM
I could sponser you some parts that the Knuckleheads need for their car. You could sell them to Bill via e bay and make a tidy profit on the shipping to boot. :)

AZJD
10-17-2007, 11:33 AM
Gas for truck $200
Gas or boat $220
Food $150
Bar tabs $400-500
Booze for house $150-200
UFC fight $50
I will cover the battery if I can have a couch in the triple wide for the weekend. I always bring my own booze!:D

Boatcop
10-17-2007, 11:33 AM
TEAM RIVERBOUND
Scamming Honest Boaters Everywhere
Since 12:12 PM - 10/17/2007

Her454
10-17-2007, 11:35 AM
This has to be one of the most comical threads ever on HB. The truth sure can hurt sometimes but I'm ROTFLMAO! :D :D :D

RiverDave
10-17-2007, 11:36 AM
Put me down for 20! :)
RD

76ANTHONY
woooooohooooo, im in for 73 no wait 1.03 no wait one more cushion, im in for 2 dollars and 34 cents, wooohoooooooo im gonna be a star sponsor:D
and rb your still an azzhole:D

Jordy
RD
20 what??? This is a pretty open ended thread afterall!!! :idea:

76ANTHONY
10-17-2007, 11:37 AM
RD
always upstaging the small people arent ya?:jawdrop: :D

riverbound
I could sponser you some parts that the Knuckleheads need for their car. You could sell them to Bill via e bay and make a tidy profit on the shipping to boot. :)
you know... I think that has been done before....but Ilike using old ideas especialy when hey worked the first time :D

Mrs.Racer277
This has to be one of the most comical threads ever on HB. The truth sure can hurt sometimes but I'm ROTFLMAO! :D :D :D
I am in tears right now.

76ANTHONY
10-17-2007, 11:38 AM
I am in tears right now.
dont cry, just send money:D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:38 AM
I will cover the battery if I can have a couch in the triple wide for the weekend. I always bring my own booze!:D
sorry we at team Riverbound givenothing back to our sponsors...:devil:
**I might have some floor space you are welcome to**

Her454
10-17-2007, 11:39 AM
OH SHIAT! LMAO....... me too Dia!:D

AZJD
10-17-2007, 11:39 AM
sorry we at team Riverbound givenothing back to our sponsors...:devil:
**I might have some floor space you are welcome to**
OK! I will just ship your battery then! COD!!!!!!! And here it is......
http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff98/azjd1/images.jpg

djunkie
10-17-2007, 11:40 AM
F. U. N.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41302&stc=1&d=1192650049

Squeezing Spectra
10-17-2007, 11:42 AM
Count me in for $10 as long as you put a new bus sticker on the stop sign so the tards know where to wait :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:43 AM
When you buy the Keg please hook up the lines the right way. I hear things don't run well if you put the oil ERRRRRRR I mean beer lines on backwards ;)
OIL lines or keg lines...it doesnt really matter if they are hooked up right or wrong :D

76ANTHONY
Count me in for $10 as long as you put a new bus sticker on the stop sign so the tards know where to wait :D
ummmmm i dont get it:D :D :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
This is quality right here RB, another team is helping you out. ;)

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:44 AM
Welcome to Team Riverbound!!! :D

76ANTHONY
lmfao, now thats fricken funny:D :D

Cole Trickle
I will donate 2 used calstate hats that I no longer want that you can raffle off to the highest bidder........;) :D
Damm dog ate the top buttons off so there no good to me:mad: :D
WTF boat are you driving this weekend? Those wackers are supposed to be light on fuel and all you do is drive from your house to daves then to the bar:eek: :D

riverbound
Kinda like people helping peoples.:idea:

thatguy
10-17-2007, 11:45 AM
If I add a battery to the $3.81, do I get in the "Platinum" club?
I will send it when it gets here, guy named Diaz said he shipped it yesterday.
Tommy

76ANTHONY
10-17-2007, 11:45 AM
i got 15 bucks on one a dem used calstate hats:D

AZJD
10-17-2007, 11:46 AM
Is this going to turn into another "Team Turnkey", cuz if it is, I am all about it!:D
I can get the shirts and stickers made.:devil: :D :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:46 AM
I will donate 2 used calstate hats that I no longer want that you can raffle off to the highest bidder........;) :D
Damm dog ate the top buttons off so there no good to me:mad: :D
WTF boat are you driving this weekend? Those wackers are supposed to be light on fuel and all you do is drive from your house to daves then to the bar:eek: :D
UPDATE !!! UPDATE!!!
We at team Riverbound have been working feverishly and think we might actually do more than our normal run from the house to Daves to the bar......we are really hoping that we can hit up the sandbar and maybe do a dam run. Im feeling confident that everything will hold together this time

76ANTHONY
10-17-2007, 11:47 AM
UPDATE !!! UPDATE!!!
We at team Riverbound have been working feverishly and think we might actually do more than our normal run from the house to Daves to the bar......we are really hoping that we can hit up the sandbar and maybe do a dam run. Im feeling confident that everything will hold together this time
aaaahahahahahahaha:D

Jordy
10-17-2007, 11:48 AM
Don't ask questions jackass, just send money. He might need to throw some gas in someone elses' car who brought some stuff down. What he does with his gas is no business of yours, or any other contributing sponsors for that matter! :mad: :D
Team Turnkey, one people at a time. :D
Hey Bill, how are the boat trailer tires looking??? :idea:

RiverDave
If I add a battery to the $3.81, do I get in the "Platinum" club?
I will send it when it gets here, guy named Diaz said he shipped it yesterday.
Tommy
I just spit coke out my nose.. :D :D :D
Diaz? Brian Diaz? never heard of him.. :D
RD

AZJD
This thread is about to go 0-60 posts in les than 45 minutes.
How fast 0-100?

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:52 AM
Don't ask questions jackass, just send money. He might need to throw some gas in someone elses' car who brought some stuff down. What he does with his gas is no business of yours, or any other contributing sponsors for that matter! :mad: :D
Yes like i posted earlier, we at TEAM RIVERBOUND can not be held accountable for where our sponsorship monies and or parts go ar what is done with them afterwards....after all you gave them to us, we can do whatever the hell we please with them, as long as I put your sticker somewhere on the triple wide.
Team Turnkey, one people at a time. :D
Hey Bill, how are the boat trailer tires looking??? :idea:
About as good as the boat :)

RiverDave
10-17-2007, 11:52 AM
How fast 0-100?
Do you ever get the impression that ya might have killed a thread? :D
RD

CampbellCarl
10-17-2007, 11:57 AM
Bill
Don't worry about accounting, I'll donate a full accounting via my CPA firm, 'Dewey, Cheatum & Howe'
CC

riverbound
10-17-2007, 11:58 AM
Bill
Don't worry about accounting, I'll donate a full accounting via my CPA firm, 'Dewey, Cheatum & Howe'
CC
Accounting??
Its not my money...what do you think I am worried about.

djunkie
Alright alright. You talked me into it. I go $5 on it!!!!!:D

Cole Trickle
Got it.....No questions:eek:
Can I atlest get a blank goodwill reciept so I can write off those 2 $1,000 hats?:D ;)

Jordy
Bill
CC
This raises another good point. In the event that we're all named in a class action suit, I've got an in over at Jones, Jones, and Jones. I'll put a call into them just to be on the safe side. They love to donate their billable hours. Makes their books look good at the end of the year. :D

djunkie
10-17-2007, 11:59 AM
Got it.....No questions:eek:
Can I atlest get a blank goodwill reciept so I can write off those 2 $1,000 hats?:D ;)
$1000 used? Damm how much is the new one you gave me worth?:idea: :D :D

Cole Trickle
10-17-2007, 12:03 PM
http://bradley.chattablogs.com/dr.evil.jpg
10 Milliooooooooon dollars!!!!:D

Jordy
10-17-2007, 12:04 PM
http://bradley.chattablogs.com/dr.evil.jpg
10 Milliooooooooon dollars!!!!:D
Hey, why don't you 2 lovebirds go gay up some other thread. This is a legitimate fundraising effort that is going on here!!! :D

Biglue
10-17-2007, 12:06 PM
We're passing around a hat in the office for ya RB. Make sure our sticker is on the front door. :D

Mrs.Racer277
10-17-2007, 12:07 PM
How fast 0-100?
I have to get out of here.
I think your 8 volt put me over the edge. :D

Cole Trickle
10-17-2007, 12:08 PM
Hey, why don't you 2 lovebirds go gay up some other thread. This is a legitimate fundraising effort that is going on here!!! :D
This is a boating site not a boat storage owners site that hangs with metrosexuals so we can do what we want.:D :devil: ;)

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:08 PM
We're passing around a hat in the office for ya RB. Make sure our sticker is on the front door. :D
HUH?? I thought with it being you....you would prefer the BACK door:eek:

thatguy
10-17-2007, 12:10 PM
I just spit coke out my nose.. :D :D :D
Diaz? Brian Diaz? never heard of him.. :D
RD
Hope it wasn't the good stuff. How can you, in good conscious, spend that kind of money when Team Riverbound is hurting?
Tommy

riverbound
10-17-2007, 12:10 PM
This raises another good point. In the event that we're all named in a class action suit, I've got an in over at Jones, Jones, and Jones. I'll put a call into them just to be on the safe side. They love to donate their billable hours. Makes their books look good at the end of the year. :D
We at TEAM RIVERBOUND are still awaiting our Slander suit and (try not to laugh) but a defemation of character suit from a certain someone. :D
Jones,Jones&Jones have already contacted me and we are in negotiations now.

AZJD
10-17-2007, 12:11 PM
This is a boating site not a boat storage owners site that hangs with metrosexuals so we can do what we want.:D :devil: ;)
Oh snap!
Wait a minute?:idea: :eek: :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
10-17-2007, 12:12 PM
Oh snap!
Wait a minute?:idea: :eek: :D :D
LMFAO :D

Biglue
10-17-2007, 12:12 PM
HUH?? I thought with it being you....you would prefer the BACK door:eek:
This is Lue not Djunkie. :idea: :D

djunkie