PDA

View Full Version : Mia St. John

RitcheyRch
10-17-2007, 12:22 PM
Just heard on the radio that she making her MMA debut this weekend on PPV.

RitcheyRch
10-20-2007, 09:40 AM
Anyone watching this tonight??
Mia makes her pro MMA debut!
Official Press Release:
On October 20th, 2007 San Francisco California, at the coveted Cow Palace, making history is IFBA boxing champion, and Playboy cover girl, Mia St John making her MMA Pro Debut along with none other then Leland Chapman, Dog the Bounty Hunters Son in his Pro MMA Debut.Tickets can be purchased at Ticketmaster for this event at www.ticketmaster.com

plaster dave
10-20-2007, 10:40 AM
I hope there is a boobie slip.::jawdrop: :D

RitcheyRch
10-20-2007, 10:41 AM
Me too. Cant seem to find out which channel it is playing on.
I hope there is a boobie slip.::jawdrop: :D

RitcheyRch
10-20-2007, 10:48 AM
Saw this on the web. Apparently she not fighting and neither is Dog the Bounty Hunters son.
http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=4897&zoneid=4

LLGirl
10-20-2007, 12:16 PM
Shannon Ritch is working with the promoter and advertised those names in the promo stuff. They were never contracted to fight. Everything Shannon Ritch is involved in is shady. It's shitty that they still are advertising these guys as fighting. Shit, Nick Diaz was on the promo material as fighting, and he said he had never even been contacted by these guys.
Some really good fights on the card though. Should be a good event.
mrll

RitcheyRch
10-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Think would be better off watching the UFC fight tonight
Shannon Ritch is working with the promoter and advertised those names in the promo stuff. They were never contracted to fight. Everything Shannon Ritch is involved in is shady. It's shitty that they still are advertising these guys as fighting. Shit, Nick Diaz was on the promo material as fighting, and he said he had never even been contacted by these guys.
Some really good fights on the card though. Should be a good event.
mrll

LLGirl
10-20-2007, 12:49 PM
Tivo one, watch the other live, then go back and watch the Tivo'd event:D
Didn't even know the Palace fight was going to be PPV. Is it an internet streaming PPV deal?
mrll

RitcheyRch
10-20-2007, 12:58 PM
No Tivo here :mad:
Tivo one, watch the other live, then go back and watch the Tivo'd event:D
Didn't even know the Palace fight was going to be PPV. Is it an internet streaming PPV deal?
mrll

LLGirl
10-20-2007, 01:04 PM
No Tivo here :mad:
Than I'd go w/UFC and put TiVo on your list of things do do ;)

RitcheyRch
10-20-2007, 01:07 PM
Exactly what I was thinking :D
Than I'd go w/UFC and put TiVo on your list of things do do ;)

LLGirl
10-20-2007, 01:10 PM
Exactly what I was thinking :D
We're Tivo'ing the UFC and going to some amature (sp?) fights in South O.C. tonight. We'll be watching UFC w/coffee in the a.m.! :D

Xlration Marine
10-20-2007, 08:19 PM
Just heard on the radio that she making her MMA debut this weekend on PPV.
WHO?? WHAT?? WERE?????????

Xlration Marine
10-20-2007, 08:22 PM
I see, go to yahoo. Type in name, click on image. YOWZA!! She has a nice mohawk.

RitcheyRch
10-21-2007, 09:53 AM
Heard on KLSX Talk Radio that she (Mia St John) was going to do her first MMA fight
WHO?? WHAT?? WERE?????????

LLGirl
10-21-2007, 10:37 AM
CSAC shut the event down yesterday. Something about not enough metal supports under the cage. The promoter bailed without giving the fighters their show money. Shady deal from the beginning.
Rule no 1. NEVER piss off the commission.
Rule no 2. see rule no. 1
mrll