PDA

View Full Version : I needs Roks

HPBoats83
10-17-2007, 04:30 PM
I'm in corona and need to buy like 1,500 sq. ft. of like a pebble. Is a building material place the best place to buy stuff like that because I am going to need dirt and mulch and stuff like that as well. If a building material place is the best place to buy this stuff, is there somebody who works as a place like Thompson? If a building material place isn't the best place to buy this stuff, what is?
Thanks,
James

essexjet
10-17-2007, 04:33 PM
I'm in corona and need to buy like 1,500 sq. ft. of like a pebble. Is a building material place the best place to buy stuff like that because I am going to need dirt and mulch and stuff like that as well. If a building material place is the best place to buy this stuff, is there somebody who works as a place like Thompson? If a building material place isn't the best place to buy this stuff, what is?
Thanks,
James
I went to my local nursery in Moreno Valley and paid $125 for two scoops. Thompson would be your best bet.

HPBoats83
10-17-2007, 07:33 PM
Any other ideas?

McIntyrelocal
10-17-2007, 07:59 PM
hoyt transportation in corona everything except mulch but could probably find it for you just tell them what materials you need (951)734-3191