PDA

View Full Version : Alcohol Recipe

TCN
10-17-2007, 05:13 PM
We need a good recipe for Jungle Juice or somthing similar. Halloween party in a week or so and we are the hosts. Thanks.

DUNDUN
10-17-2007, 05:37 PM
Caribou Lue
1 part 151
1 part Malibu Rum
1 part Pineapple Juice

WestTNRiverRat
10-17-2007, 05:40 PM
One fifth of Pure Grain Alcohol, four cans of Hawaiian Fruit Punch, Assorted fruit. Liquid panty remover :D

NashvilleBound
10-17-2007, 05:46 PM
One fifth of Pure Grain Alcohol, four cans of Hawaiian Fruit Punch, Assorted fruit. Liquid panty remover :D
Had my first shot of pure locally distilled alkeehaul here a while back. I could feel it go down and down and down.....didnt think it was going to stop at my stomach..... wheww... i was HAMMMERED in short order!!!!

bruddah
10-17-2007, 06:38 PM
sounds gross but not bad
1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
1 12oz beer
12oz tequila
multiply to make however much you need!

I DIG IT !
10-17-2007, 06:53 PM
3 pink forzen lemonades
12pack of cheap ice beer
5th of 100proof of well vodka
Dont spend your money on good shit. You cant tell the difference. It's all about the content. but it like a sports drink;)

DeltaSigBoater
10-17-2007, 07:11 PM
1.75 liters - Vodka
1.75 liters - Light Rum
1.75 liters - Spiced Rum
1.75 liters - Gin
1.75 liters - Triple Sec
1.75 liters - Tequila
1.75 liters - Sweet & Sour Mix
6 Liters - Coke
Mix into 5-10 gallon container with pour spout.
Add Ice, making sure not to overflow container.
Provide cups and more ice.
Sit back & Enjoy the FESTIVITIES :devil: :D

Chipster27
10-17-2007, 07:37 PM
1.75 liters - Vodka
1.75 liters - Light Rum
1.75 liters - Spiced Rum
1.75 liters - Gin
1.75 liters - Triple Sec
1.75 liters - Tequila
1.75 liters - Sweet & Sour Mix
6 Liters - Coke
Mixes almost like a Long Island Ice Tea

DeltaSigBoater
10-17-2007, 08:00 PM
Mixes almost like a Long Island Ice Tea
Oops, for got to add that, but thats exactly what it is! Through trail & error I found out if you just just want to get people drunk quick then the 5 gallon long island works much better than Vodka and Tampico, and doesnt stain everything.

CBadDad
10-17-2007, 08:09 PM
We need a good recipe for Jungle Juice or somthing similar. Halloween party in a week or so and we are the hosts. Thanks.
I checked my pm's and didn't see my invite...what up? :D
I like:
1 part Vodka
1 part lemonade
1 part sprite
Slices of lemons, limes and oranges to garnish
Poor over ice (do not mix in ice as it dilutes it)
This is a nice combo, since it dooesn't stain and goes down easy, but Ill drink what ever you serve up and post my review.
Looking forward to it. :)

Racey
10-17-2007, 08:22 PM
However you do it, cut up lots of fruit, watermelon, pinapple, strawberries, and soak them in the rum over night prior, it will add a ton to the flavor, and then you get to eat the fruit when the jug runs out! We do it every year for the 4th of july. mmmmmmmmm, sounds delicious! :D

CBadDad
10-18-2007, 08:38 PM
However you do it, cut up lots of fruit, watermelon, pinapple, strawberries, and soak them in the rum over night prior, it will add a ton to the flavor, and then you get to eat the fruit when the jug runs out! We do it every year for the 4th of july. mmmmmmmmm, sounds delicious! :D
What was it that HavaSkank said about eating vodka soaked pineapple chunks & listening to Rage Against the Machine at the Sand Bar makes a biatch wanna fight....:)

HavaSkank
10-19-2007, 08:24 AM
You gotta soak fresh pineapple in Captain Morgans Spiced rum....THEN you add the angry thumping sounds of Rage in order to get the chicks brawling.
Every Halloween party deserves a good cat fight. Especially when Halloween gives license for every woman to bring out their inner slut. Even the fat chicks think they look hot as a french maid or belly dancer.

Brewzed
10-19-2007, 08:28 AM
whatever you make, throw some dry ice in there. It gives it a little bit of carbonation (sp) and looks bitchen. We do it every year.

duffster
10-19-2007, 09:01 AM
1 part Pimms No.1
1 part lemonade
1 part sprite/7up
Mix in a pitcher with sliced orange, apple, strawberry,cucumber and mint
Best if you let it sit in the refrigerator for a half hour or so before drinking.

Cheap Thrills
10-19-2007, 09:08 AM
PJ. aka Purple Jesus.
Everclear 1/2 gal.
Fruit Punch 4 gal.
Cherries/Maraschinos 2 Cups
Pineapple 1 Cup
Strawberries 2 Cups
Oranges 1 can
Peach 1 can
Pears 1 can
Watermelon 4 Cups
Prepare all of your fruits by draining juices from pears, peaches, oranges, and cherries, and cut up strawberries, pineapple, and watermelon into small chunks. You need a very large upright cooler for this, preferably the kind with a spout on the bottom. Put all of your fruit in the bottom and mixed it around. Pour in Fruit Punch and then add Everclear. Mix this around really good and let it set for at least 24 hours! It doesn't take much with this great tasting drink! Don't forget the fruit at the bottom, just eating it will get you drunk!
Be Careful.
T.

Racey
10-19-2007, 09:18 AM
You gotta soak fresh pineapple in Captain Morgans Spiced rum....THEN you add the angry thumping sounds of Rage in order to get the chicks brawling.
Every Halloween party deserves a good cat fight. Especially when Halloween gives license for every woman to bring out their inner slut. Even the fat chicks think they look hot as a french maid or belly dancer.
Chick Fight = POPCORN!!!!!!:D

Mrs 2LKHVSU
10-19-2007, 09:19 AM
Our old stand by:
Chrystal Light and Vodka.
It's easy and cheap..Most people think that it's some fancy punch anyway.
Sorry that we'll miss the party- we hope you have fun!

charitycase
10-19-2007, 09:20 AM
you forgot the second fifth that you soak the fruit in for 24hrs prior.makes avery good punch.

CBadDad
10-19-2007, 03:15 PM
Wanna cum with me to the party?
Nick finally pm'd me his address....I think he'd appreciate a good cat fight at his party. :sqeyes:
You gonna be the maid or belly dancer this year?

sanger rat
10-19-2007, 04:04 PM
Try this. http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Apple-Pie-2/Detail.aspx

Throttle
10-19-2007, 04:13 PM
when are the invites getting sent out?

BAS
11-10-2007, 01:03 AM
One 12oz can frozen lemonade, six light beers of your liking, 12 oz. Vodka! :D

riverbound
11-10-2007, 03:37 AM
1bottle vodka
1bottle malibu
3 bottle boons farms (preferably different flavors)
1 bottle sprite
mix and enjoy!