PDA

View Full Version : ATTENTION TEAM RIVERBOUND! (Paypal, IRS issues)

thatguy
10-17-2007, 06:38 PM
Team RB,
I recieved an e-mail from pay-pal (CC IRS)regarding the $3.81 I posted for "sponsorship" of your "racing" venture. All PayPal monies recieved in your account have been siezed by IRS agents and the account "suspended and siezed" pending further investigation of "proper" documentation and "good faith" distribution of collected funds. IRS has notified me of pending "in office" audit concerning "questionable" contributions of unreported income to 3rd party "Fraudulant Ventures".
If you or your people could kindly mail me back a check for the full amount, I will try to sweep it clean.
On a positive note, Mr. Diaz is looking for the tracking number on that battery, so I will hopefully know it's where abouts soon.
Sorry for the trouble.
Tommy
PS- Please send that check to my 2nd cousins PO box, NOT MY HOUSE!!
To "John Q. Public" in care of my cousin. Thanks!!

riverbound
10-17-2007, 06:40 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
the check is in the mail ;)

rocket98
10-17-2007, 06:43 PM
Do you mean that my "good faith" deposit was acquired by dubious means. I will not rest until my 34 cents is recovered. CODE BLUE..........CODE BLUE.......:( :(

riverbound
10-17-2007, 06:44 PM
Looks like it might be time to change the name to
TEAM RIVERBOUND RACINGllc:D

thatguy
10-17-2007, 06:45 PM
Do you mean that my "good faith" deposit was acquired by dubious means. I will not rest until my 34 cents is recovered. CODE BLUE..........CODE BLUE.......:( :(
I can't speak to that!
Tommy

topless
10-17-2007, 06:45 PM
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
the check is in the mail ;)We're on to you, don't be pulling a Later here. We won't rest until ALL the money is refunded...................(I do have quite a few fresh crisp 20's laying around):D

thatguy
10-17-2007, 06:51 PM
I believe the warrant made mention of a possible name change, something like:
"Team Riverbound" AKA "Teamriverbound racing" Team Riverbound LLC, etc.
Tommy
PS- You may want to vacate the premises ASAP, the tires were squealing when I told them your address. Was that a mistake?

rocket98
10-17-2007, 06:53 PM
Riverbound Racing...........Now we see what you really wanted from the beginning you got the gas........and the motor........oil.......a prop........a dirty helmet......
entry fee money.......Riverbound Racing takes on The Parker 300.....
So who is going to drive the first 100........RB or his partner in crime Jordy......

riverbound
10-17-2007, 08:02 PM
I believe the warrant made mention of a possible name change, something like:
"Team Riverbound" AKA "Teamriverbound racing" Team Riverbound LLC, etc.
Tommy
PS- You may want to vacate the premises ASAP, the tires were squealing when I told them your address. Was that a mistake?
Good thing Im not home right now. and wont be for a while :D

riverbound
10-17-2007, 08:04 PM
Riverbound Racing...........Now we see what you really wanted from the beginning you got the gas........and the motor........oil.......a prop........a dirty helmet......
entry fee money.......Riverbound Racing takes on The Parker 300.....
So who is going to drive the first 100........RB or his partner in crime Jordy......
Im going ironman...all 300 miles in the rowboat division. :D

rocket98
10-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Im going ironman...all 300 miles in the rowboat division. :D
Of course you are........you have been practicing rowing for years.........while serving the crime that you were set up for........the only clue was the left saddle shoe left in the.......:jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Squeezing Spectra
10-17-2007, 09:08 PM
Bill why don't you go ahead and sign up as a tow boat. guess why -jas

riverbound
10-17-2007, 10:21 PM
Bill why don't you go ahead and sign up as a tow boat. guess why -jas
Im actually half considering it. :idea: