PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant dog

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-18-2007, 06:21 AM
Looks like our lab is gonna have little ones. I'd be ecstatic other than the pups will be ready around Christmas time and we are planning on being in Montana for Christmas. :( So I've been working on securing a puppy sitter. It's gonna be a big pain in the patooey. I tried to separate the dogs but it appears I was too slow. On the bright side, it will help finance the trip :D

Havasu Hangin'
10-18-2007, 06:22 AM
So they won't be here for Thanksgiving?

Sleek-Jet
10-18-2007, 06:28 AM
Looks like our lab is gonna have little ones. I'd be ecstatic other than the pups will be ready around Christmas time and we are planning on being in Montana for Christmas. :( So I've been working on securing a puppy sitter. It's gonna be a big pain in the patooey. I tried to separate the dogs but it appears I was too slow. On the bright side, it will help finance the trip :D
Hey Angie, is it OK if I pass you information on to someone that's looking for a lab?? For some reason, people are impressed with Alley... :D

Legal Chemistry
10-18-2007, 09:15 AM
Congrats... we had a litter of labs a few years back. Now we have Momma and her son. The best thing I've ever been a part of :)

RiverToysJas
10-18-2007, 09:50 AM
Cool!!!
:idea: Sounds like I have til Christmas to convince Con we're ready for a dog again!!! ;)
RTJas :D

DILLIGAF
10-18-2007, 10:26 AM
I thought your lab just had some pups not too long ago?
WTF are you feeding those dogs anyhow....lol

RiverToysJas
10-18-2007, 10:30 AM
....They probably just do what they see. :D :eek: :)

ChumpChange
10-18-2007, 11:21 AM
Pure bred labs? When you say ready for Christmas, are you stating they would be about six weeks old at that time? :idea:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-18-2007, 11:24 AM
:jawdrop: Actually, they should be just about the size you're looking for by Thanksgiving :D
Hey Angie, is it OK if I pass you information on to someone that's looking for a lab?? For some reason, people are impressed with Alley... :D
Don't mind at all. They like wacko dogs???
It's been 2 years, Tom. We separated them in time last year because they would have messed up the Key West trip. This will be the last litter because it always seems to jack up my travel plans. "jack up" :D
....They probably just do what they see. :D :eek: :)
:devil: LOL

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-18-2007, 11:26 AM
Pure bred labs? When you say ready for Christmas, are you stating they would be about six weeks old at that time? :idea:
Yes. The week before, if my calculations are right. When I figure out a price, I'll post it in the spam section.

DILLIGAF
10-18-2007, 11:26 AM
Does this have anything to do with BBQ's?
:)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-18-2007, 11:27 AM
Does this have anything to do with BBQ's?
:)
He's a sick basturd, Tom. Best stay away from the likes of HH.

Havasu Hangin'
10-18-2007, 11:28 AM
:jawdrop: Actually, they should be just about the size you're looking for by Thanksgiving :D
Perfect! Nothing says "Thanksgiving" like a puppy drumstick!
:D

DILLIGAF
10-18-2007, 11:40 AM
He's a sick basturd, Tom. Best stay away from the likes of HH.
Noted!
lol

Sleek-Jet
10-18-2007, 11:46 AM
Don't mind at all. They like wacko dogs???
:devil: LOL
She's not a whacko... just a goof ball... :D
I'll pass along your phone number and email...

Debbolas
10-18-2007, 02:05 PM
You know I would help you out..........but then my husband would divorce me and that would be bad:D