PDA

View Full Version : Jordy, Jordy, Jordy....

boatsnblondes
10-18-2007, 07:37 AM
Always pissing off/on the right people.......you crack me up bro....after reading part of this (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=143004&page=17) thread....I gotta say your one of the funniest I've ever come across....thanks for the laughs.....[B]:devil:

Jordy
10-18-2007, 07:40 AM
Yeah, that thread was alot of fun. I love aliases and made up bullshit from people who hide behind said aliases. The truth always comes out.
Funny thing though, the lawsuit is over and done, yet I was never called as a witness. Kind of makes me sad as that would have been rather entertaining. I could be a hostile witness for both sides! :D :D :D

Ziggy
10-18-2007, 07:47 AM
Jordy has guys admiring him now:eek: ...whats next? :D :D

Jordy
10-18-2007, 07:54 AM
Jordy has guys admiring him now:eek: ...whats next? :D :D
Hey, why you gotta come in and try and gay up a pefectly good thread??? He said I'm funny, that's it. :notam:
If you want to see what's next when a bunch of guys start admiring one guy, go checkout the nutswingers who chase "the king" of the dipshits around in Hotspots West. :D

HavaSkank
10-18-2007, 07:54 AM
I have a Jordy shrine in my bedroom that I masturbate to daily using my giant ASU foam finger.

Jordy
10-18-2007, 07:56 AM
I have a Jordy shrine in my bedroom that I masturbate to daily using my giant ASU foam finger.
GO SUN DEVILS!!! :D :D :D
Now I'm sure that Brown is probably all over getting his hands on that foam finger when you're done with it, but seeing how it is a shrine of me, I think it's only fair that you send it to me instead. :D

OnlyMoney
10-18-2007, 07:56 AM
OMG! You too!??!?! :jawdrop:
Jordy's my hero. I have proclaimed it before. :D :D :D
Although, I haven't had my daily dose of Jordification in a long, long time. :cry:

HavaSkank
10-18-2007, 08:01 AM
....but seeing how it is a shrine of me, I think it's only fair that you send it to me instead. :D
I would mail it, but because of the excess moisture it holds it would cost me $500 in postage.

riverbound
10-18-2007, 08:02 AM
Lol

Jbb
10-18-2007, 08:04 AM
Now I'm sure that Brown is probably all over getting his hands on that foam finger when you're done with it, but seeing how it is a shrine of me, I think it's only fair that you send it to me instead. :D
Absorbent foam....:idea: ..Gonna have to wring it out first.....or vacuum seal it...before shipping...:D

OnlyMoney
10-18-2007, 08:05 AM
Absorbent foam....:idea: ..Gonna have to wring it out first.....or vacuum seal it...before shipping...:D
I've got some spacebags....she can use them. :D

Jordy
10-18-2007, 08:08 AM
Although, I haven't had my daily dose of Jordification in a long, long time. :cry:
Yeah, amazing. Ever since you got married and started living the jet-set baller lifestyle you haven't had time for the little people in your life. :(
That will change in November. How is JK?? :D :D :D
I would mail it, but because of the excess moisture it holds it would cost me $500 in postage.
I've got a loading dock and a forklift at my shop. Send it heavy freight. ;)
I've got some spacebags....she can use them. :D
People helping people. :D

OnlyMoney
10-18-2007, 08:11 AM
How is JK?? :D :D :D I dont know, I'll call her on my way to Havi today.
People helping people. :D You know it! I'm thinking of changing the TT to Team Tash. What do you think? :D

HavaSkank
10-18-2007, 08:11 AM
I've got a loading dock and a forklift at my shop. Send it heavy freight. ;)
I'll call Sea World. They move killer whales, I bet they could crate my giant foam finger and keep it moist while in transit.

Jordy
10-18-2007, 08:13 AM
I dont know, I'll call her on my way to Havi today.
Baller. Do tell her I said hello. :)
You know it! I'm thinking of changing the TT to Team Tash. What do you think? :D
:notam:
I'll call Sea World. They move killer whales, I bet they could crate my giant foam finger and keep it moist while in transit.
Now there's a visual. :jawdrop: :D :eek: :D

OnlyMoney
10-18-2007, 08:15 AM
:notam:
What? I think it has a ring to it. :devil: :D

AZJD
10-18-2007, 08:30 AM
Say bye bye to the top 10 ranking! Starting running back who is ranked by the NFL as the 2nd leading prospect.......OUT for season! Fractured ankle.
When does it get any better for Arizona sports?

RitcheyRch
10-18-2007, 08:32 AM
Didnt realize the lawsuit was over. Wonder what happened with it.
Yeah, that thread was alot of fun. I love aliases and made up bullshit from people who hide behind said aliases. The truth always comes out.
Funny thing though, the lawsuit is over and done, yet I was never called as a witness. Kind of makes me sad as that would have been rather entertaining. I could be a hostile witness for both sides! :D :D :D

Jordy
10-18-2007, 08:33 AM
Say bye bye to the top 10 ranking! Starting running back who is ranked by the NFL as the 2nd leading prospect.......OUT for season! Fractured ankle.
When does it get any better for Arizona sports?
Why you gotta be such a downer??? Fun cruncher. :notam:
Are you being serious right now??? :idea:

OnlyMoney
10-18-2007, 08:33 AM
Boy, WHERE have you been???? :confused:

justfloatn
10-18-2007, 08:39 AM
Maybe the guys that actually went to law school were afraid you're too smart for them... :D :devil: :D
Oh and don't come up with something predictable like ...Speaking of nut swingers.
You can do better:D

Jordy
10-18-2007, 08:49 AM
Maybe the guys that actually went to law school were afraid you're too smart for them... :D :devil: :D
From what I've seen of this deal, you might not be too far off. Hell, you're probably way to smart for them. What kind of attorney doesn't come up with any kind of number to claim damages for a point that is the biggest part of the claim, ie, the late delivery and loss of use??? :idea:
Oh and don't come up with something predictable like ...Speaking of nut swingers.
You can do better:D
Shouldn't you be polishing "the king" of the dipshit's knob, I mean crown??? :notam:

2Driver
10-18-2007, 09:28 AM
They are accustom to the fragrance too. :D :D

RitcheyRch
10-18-2007, 06:12 PM
Guess to busy posting news articles...LOL :D
Boy, WHERE have you been???? :confused: