View Full Version : Where is Unchained's trailer?

82SleekCraft
07-29-2003, 03:47 PM
What's the status on Unchained's trailer? The last time I heard, some lady changed lanes and hit it. This was after he airbagged the trailer and had it painted.

Infomaniac
07-29-2003, 03:55 PM
Hopefully still stuck up her ass.

cyclone
07-29-2003, 05:36 PM
wow. that sounds eerily familiar. i 'bagged my last trailer and that night, some chick changes lanes on the 10freeway and sideswipes it. maybe the air bags are bad luck?

82SleekCraft
07-29-2003, 10:11 PM
cyclone:
wow. that sounds eerily familiar. i 'bagged my last trailer and that night, some chick changes lanes on the 10freeway and sideswipes it. maybe the air bags are bad luck? Shoot!!! I just checked the archives and it was Cyclone, not Unchained, who bagged his trailer. Sorry for the confusion. Anyway, what is the status of your trailer after being hit? I'd be interested to see new pics.
Unchained was the guy who had this cool steering tube extension. Sorry for the mix-up.

cyclone
07-30-2003, 08:44 AM
oh lol. I rebuilt the trailer with a new triangulated 4-link suspension and bigger bags after the accident. It gets like a foot and a half of suspension travel now. that was about a year ago. I sold the trailer and my old Rogers to my friend Chris and he's still got it. I think he said he was looking to move up to a double axle trailer and wanted to sell this trailer cheap.

superdave013
07-30-2003, 08:46 AM
cyclone:
oh lol. I rebuilt the trailer with a new triangulated 4-link suspension and bigger bags after the accident. It gets like a foot and a half of suspension travel now. that was about a year ago. I sold the trailer and my old Rogers to my friend Chris and he's still got it. I think he said he was looking to move up to a double axle trailer and wanted to sell this trailer cheap. I know where he can get a tripple axle trailer. :)