PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to Havasu/Parker from Phx?

fourspeednup
10-18-2007, 12:22 PM
i'm headed out for the race in Parker this weekend and may do a little golfing Sunday up in Havasu. Riding out with Roln20s Friday but he's continuing on to Cali after the weekend.
Any chance I could hitch a ride with someone coming back to Phoenix on Sunday? I promise I'm not a serial killer! Haha and I'll pay for fuel :)

fourspeednup
10-18-2007, 12:45 PM
what, zach .... the lear-jet in the shop or something ??? :sqeyes: :D
You called it! Haha I'll probably just end up driving but figured I'd give it a shot here first:)
Are you coming out this weekend?

fourspeednup
10-18-2007, 01:40 PM
ya, you really think people are going to respond to this ???? if it's not a stupid ass topics, like = public-vs-private schools, lakers vs-clippers b.s., who's the best hot boat poster ? etc. no one's going to respond to this "need a ride home from the river" thread :rolleyes: ..... so fill the car up and start heading out :sqeyes: and no river this weekend, i was out last weekend -- kid's gotta a double-header hockey game saturday, then riding on sunday w/ him !!!!!! d-no (you still in contact w/ "c" ?)
Very true, that's why I haven't been on here lately...too much BS. I'm sure I'll just roll out solo, that way I can hang as long as I want Sunday:) ...and jam out to Oingo Boingo the whole way!:D
No more "C" pretty sure she's married and knocked up now.
Have fun with the kids! Wasn't too long ago my folks were hauling me around to my baseball and hockey games. Between practice and local/regional tournaments it was a full time job! My dad's golf game definately suffered:D

Some Kind Of Monster
10-18-2007, 01:41 PM
i'm headed out for the race in Parker this weekend and may do a little golfing Sunday up in Havasu. Riding out with Roln20s Friday but he's continuing on to Cali after the weekend.
Any chance I could hitch a ride with someone coming back to Phoenix on Sunday? I promise I'm not a serial killer! Haha and I'll pay for fuel :)
Be careful with this guy. :D ;)