LMAO
:D :D :D
http://my.break.com/content/view.aspx?ContentID=106225

DeltaSigBoater
10-18-2007, 01:03 PM
That was funny, as long as it doesnt happen to me :D

cruser
10-18-2007, 01:13 PM
Stupid. Could have really hurt the guy. Sad that some think it is funny. Maybe it would be funny if I listened to the audio. I doubt it. No accounting for taste I guess.

rivrrts429
10-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Stupid. Could have really hurt the guy. Sad that some think it is funny. Maybe it would be funny if I listened to the audio. I doubt it. No accounting for taste I guess.
You have to listen to the audio, its even funnier:D It was lipstick, not a bullet. Its no worse than being shot with a paintball gun. You should laugh:) more, they say its good for your health
DeltaSig - exactly what I was thinkin when I saw it;)

pw_Tony
10-18-2007, 03:49 PM
Good stuff!
Just lipstick don't get your panties all in a bunch.
Let me guess, it's not safe to jump off cliffs and shoot each other with BB guns :D

RitcheyRch
10-18-2007, 04:07 PM
Good stuff

cruser
10-18-2007, 11:30 PM
Yeah, guess I'm just old. I just don't get the "find someone sleeping and wake them up painfully" humor. I would not be as calm as he was if I got woke up that way. Guess I'm not much of a "sport".
My panties are just fine, no wading at all. I wasn't sure what the object was but I didn't think it was a bullet either. I just don't see how this is funny.
Jumping off a cliff is fun. Been there, done that. It's something you do to your self, while awake. Would having your friends push you off the cliff while you are asleep be funny? Not quite the same thing I think. How about shooting you with a BB gun while you are sleeping? Is that funny? Not in my opinion. I guess I'm just not cool.

Ultracrazy
10-19-2007, 02:22 AM
Yeah, guess I'm just old. I just don't get the "find someone sleeping and wake them up painfully" humor. I would not be as calm as he was if I got woke up that way. Guess I'm not much of a "sport".
My panties are just fine, no wading at all. I wasn't sure what the object was but I didn't think it was a bullet either. I just don't see how this is funny.
Jumping off a cliff is fun. Been there, done that. It's something you do to your self, while awake. Would having your friends push you off the cliff while you are asleep be funny? Not quite the same thing I think. How about shooting you with a BB gun while you are sleeping? Is that funny? Not in my opinion. I guess I'm just not cool.
Yep..........didn't find it funny at all. Old school here.

photo chick
10-19-2007, 04:31 AM
That guy is lucky he didn't get punched! I don't think I would've been so calm...:mad:
Better yet why did two dudes have lipstick????

rivrrts429
10-19-2007, 05:29 AM
I see your point. I don't think I would be that calm either:D But I have a feeling that they've been doing this back and forth. I think the funny part is how he reacts from a dead sleep.
I'll try to find something funny:D :D