PDA

View Full Version : Rats go down in flames! The Rush smear letter $851,100.00

Steve 1
10-18-2007, 02:05 PM
They got the foot up the @ss on this Big time! Even trying to buy it back as each traitor is/was chipping in 20 K but too late.. Ha Ha Ha
http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-Harry-Reid-Rush-Limbaugh-Smear-Letter_W0QQitemZ260170172469QQihZ016QQcategoryZ410 5QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Schiada76
10-18-2007, 03:24 PM
:D :D :D
As I've said before, liberals are SCUM.:D

SmokinLowriderSS
10-18-2007, 06:44 PM
The proceeds all go to charity, which is very cool. Heard of it this afternoon.
Just shows that not only is Dingy Harry a real jacka$$ tool, but that he is not alone.

Boatcop
10-18-2007, 07:36 PM
The proceeds all go to charity, which is very cool. Heard of it this afternoon.
Just shows that not only is Dingy Harry a real jacka$$ tool, but that he is not alone.
Not only that, but Rush is matching the winning bid, dollar for dollar.
The money is going to the Marine Corps/Law Enforcement Foundation. They provide scholorships for the children of US Marines and Federal Law Enforcement Officers killed in the line of duty.

Moneypitt
10-18-2007, 08:23 PM
Mil 2..............

Old Texan
10-19-2007, 04:35 AM
Sadly the Dems will never own up to the fact they signed the thing even though it was easily proven knowledge Rush was talking only about fraudulent incidents.
And we are asked why we don't trust them. At least they have unwittingly helped a good cause. It will be interesting to see how they can spin things to claim credit....:rolleyes:

asch
10-19-2007, 08:12 AM
Yes. Good for Rush for turning it around into something positive. If I had the dough, I'd bid on it.

IMPATIENT 1
10-19-2007, 08:18 AM
lol, rush is a asshole and there's too many people in power just like his dumbass;) just another damn junkie imo

asch
10-19-2007, 08:47 AM
It will be interesting to see how they can spin things to claim credit....:rolleyes:
Good call. Reid's working on it right now.
It is absolutely AMAZING how he is completely distorting this, not to mention just about every other thing they get their hands on. Scummy senators.

ULTRA26 # 1
10-19-2007, 10:18 AM
lol, rush is a asshole and there's too many people in power just like his dumbass;) just another damn junkie imo
Yep! :D

Old Texan
10-19-2007, 10:22 AM
October 19, 2007
Read More: Miscellany
Reid praises Rush
News flash: Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) just praised Rush Limbaugh on the Senate floor.
Yup, the same Reid who lashed out at the radio show host earlier this month and rounded up 40 Democratic senators to sign a letter to Clear Channel boss Mark Mays, urging him to repudiate Limbaugh's "phony soldiers" comment, which was interpreted by some as an attack on soldiers who oppose the Iraq war.
But oh, how the storyline has changed. Limbaugh put the letter up for auction on eBay, and it is now fetching more than $2 million. The proceeds will benefit Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation, which provides scholarship assistance to Marines and federal law enforcement personnel whose parents fall in the line of duty.
"What could be a more worthwhile cause?" Reid asked today on the floor. "I think it's really good that this money on eBay is going to be raised for this purpose. When I spoke to Mark Mays, he and I thought this probably wouldn't make much money, a letter written by Democratic senators complaining about something."
Interesting tidbit: A Hill source told my colleague Ben Smith that the original letter was written by a Reid staffer on a Blackberry in a U Street bar!
"Never did we think that this letter would bring money of this nature," Reid said. "Everyone knows that Rush Limbaugh and I don't agree on everything in life, and maybe that is kind of an understatement. But without qualification, Mark Mays, the owner of the network that has Rush Limbaugh, and Rush Limbaugh should know that this letter that they're auctioning is going to be something that raises money for a worthwhile cause."
"Think of this, more than $2 million — that will really help," Reid said.
The auction ends in 13 minutes.
UPDATE: The letter went for $2,100,100.
Dingy Harry the opportunist.:rolleyes: Rush is still waiting for an apology which will never come.
Since Rush has a "dwindling audience" per Reid, I'm curious how this letter raised so much interest and money?
Also Rush is matching funds and has invited any Senator who can "afford" to, to join in. This will also be an interesting follow upas we see how many of those cheap pols throw in some of "their own" cash. My next prediction is we see some misappropriation of campaign funds in the effort to "keep up with the Limbaughs".....:devil:

Schiada76
10-19-2007, 10:35 AM
So when you met him was he rude to you? Is that why he's an asshole?
How a bout a specific on why you hate him so much or do you just have RDS?
Is everyone that takes pain medication after three failed back surgerys a "junkie"?
Rush isn't "in power" BTW, he's privately employed by Clear Channel.:rolleyes:
Liberal nit wit.

Schiada76
10-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Anyone else else hear what that liar dingy harry is spewing today?
He's on tape talking about about how "we" meaning him and Mark Mays have really done the Marines and LE a service with this auction that "we" put together. He doesn't even know Mark's name, he calls him Mark May repeatedly.
What a lying douch bag.:D
When are the fortyone lying liberals that signed the leter going to step up to the plate and match Rush's ( the asshole junkie) offer to match what ever the auction amount is? He's paying over 2 million dollars out of his own pocket to the charity. Boy that imp dude sure is right, what an asshole junkie.:rolleyes:
Just thought of something there imp, was Larry Flynt an asshole junkie when he got strung out on pain meds when that dirtbag shot him? I guess in your world he would be. :rolleyes:

IMPATIENT 1
10-19-2007, 10:50 AM
So when you met him was he rude to you? Is that why he's an asshole?
How a bout a specific on why you hate him so much or do you just have RDS?
Is everyone that takes pain medication after three failed back surgerys a "junkie"?
Rush isn't "in power" BTW, he's privately employed by Clear Channel.:rolleyes:
Liberal nit wit.
ok, let me rephrase it:
he's a junkie that only dumbass's like you with too damn much money and even less balls listen too;) i'm not a liberal:D i'm red blooded, blue collar american SON:devil:

Schiada76
10-19-2007, 11:02 AM
ok, let me rephrase it:
he's a junkie that only dumbass's like you with too damn much money and even less balls listen too;) i'm not a liberal:D i'm red blooded, blue collar american SON:devil:
So are all people that take pain meds after three failed back surgeries junkies?
What does your hatred of Rush have to do with my nuts, are all Okies facinated by others mens balls?
Is everyone with too much damn money a dumbass?:rolleyes:
Idiot liberal scum bag.:D

IMPATIENT 1
10-19-2007, 11:20 AM
So are all people that take pain meds after three failed back surgeries junkies?
What does your hatred of Rush have to do with my nuts, are all Okies facinated by others mens balls?
Is everyone with too much damn money a dumbass?:rolleyes:
Idiot liberal scum bag.:D
i've had every limb broken, i've been thrown outta a geo tracker doin 65mph,etc.etc. etc. i hurt everyday of my life(31yrs old)and i don't take anything in the mornin. i man up, do my job;) its amzing how rich folks have "pains" and middle class/po folks have "addictions":rolleyes: lmao
are all Okies facinated by others mens balls?: not at all, just fasinated at the lack of in politics and the media;) okla. is pushing out all our illegals, and we've got the toughest laws they're are on the p.o.s. mexican trucks rollin on our highways. that alone says we're represented by fellas with bigger sacks than whats on the west coast:D

Schiada76
10-19-2007, 11:33 AM
i've had every limb broken, i've been thrown outta a geo tracker doin 65mph,etc.etc. etc. i hurt everyday of my life(31yrs old)and i don't take anything in the mornin. i man up, do my job;) its amzing how rich folks have "pains" and middle class/po folks have "addictions":rolleyes: lmao
are all Okies facinated by others mens balls?: not at all, just fasinated at the lack of in politics and the media;) okla. is pushing out all our illegals, and we've got the toughest laws they're are on the p.o.s. mexican trucks rollin on our highways. that alone says we're represented by fellas with bigger sacks than whats on the west coast:D
That right there is a true statement, the politicians here in La La land are all fckin fags.
I've busted up an awful lot of shit too but when I went off a roof and broke my back in three spots and herniated 6 discs it wasn't good. Took about six years but really started to get to me and my doc just had me taking pain meds for a year + while trying bullshit therapy. He got me strung out big time, I was a vicodin junkie.:D I was taking ten to fifteen a day and my "doctor" said that's ok just take more.:sqeyes: still working, and had to threaten to sue if they didn't put me into surgery.
If they didn't fix me I would have gone back to the meds.
BTW I'm no pussy, when I went off the roof I yelled at my guys to get back to work, crawled to my truck on my hands and knees went to the hospital and refused to let them check me in because I had to work the next. What a dumbass I was. :D

TonkaDriver
10-19-2007, 10:12 PM
Ok, I have read this whole thread. I want a concrete definition of "too much Money" Is this like Too much fun?
I don't recall any Big Man Libs putting anything up for auction for charity and then matching it to the penny out of there own pocket.
I wake up in pain too. Boo Hooo. What does that have to do with anything.
Lets see Queen Hillary put the Rose Law firm Billing Records up on ebay and then match the bid. It may take a few years to find them again but it may be a start.

ULTRA26 # 1
10-20-2007, 08:01 AM
Rush is an ASSHOLE

Steve 1
10-20-2007, 08:17 AM
Rush is an American! Who happens to be a HELL of a lot cleverer than all the Jellyfish traitors and perverts who belong and comprise the entire DemocRat American opposition/sedition party?

Schiada76
10-20-2007, 08:34 AM
Rush is an ASSHOLE
Why?
Just because he's not a liberal fag?:D
Does he lie like you liberals? Did he beat your dog? Do you hate all successful people?
All you silly leftists have BDS and RDS.
When are all your little leftist lap dogs going to step up to the plate and match his donation of over 2 million dollars to ONE charity?

ULTRA26 # 1
10-20-2007, 08:42 AM
Why?
Just because he's not a liberal fag?:D
Does he lie like you liberals? Did he beat your dog? Do you hate all successful people?
All you silly leftists have BDS and RDS.
When are all your little leftist lap dogs going to step up to the plate and match his donation of over 2 million dollars to ONE charity?
Listen to him. If you can't understand, what I'm referring to, you have a disability you will hopefully grow out of.
Rush is a complete ASSHOLE

Schiada76
10-20-2007, 08:45 AM
Listen to him. If you can't understand, what I'm referring to, you have a disability you will hopefully grow out of.
Rush is a complete ASSHOLE
Facts ultra, facts.
We're men here and don't understand your whole FEELINGS thing
Name something other than you just disagree with him.:rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
10-20-2007, 08:52 AM
Facts ultra, facts.
We're men here and don't understand your whole FEELINGS thing
Name something other than you just disagree with him.:rolleyes:
That's a laugh

Schiada76
10-20-2007, 09:03 AM
That's a laugh
Whatsamatta little fella can't come up with a real reason for your blind hatred of another conservative?:D
This whole debacle, for the libs, actually sums up the difference between conservatives and the liberal scum.
A conservative makes a statement, the liberal scum immediately lie about it, the conservative turns it into something tremendously generous and the liberals lie about it again and try to take credit without donating one fcking PENNY of their own money. Pathetic.:D
Liberals are the scum of the earth

ULTRA26 # 1
10-20-2007, 10:04 AM
Whatsamatta little fella can't come up with a real reason for your blind hatred of another conservative?:D
This whole debacle, for the libs, actually sums up the difference between conservatives and the liberal scum.
A conservative makes a statement, the liberal scum immediately lie about it, the conservative turns it into something tremendously generous and the liberals lie about it again and try to take credit without donating one fcking PENNY of their own money. Pathetic.:D
I don't jave to justify my opnion that Rush is as ASSHOLE. His political views asside, he is an ASSHOLE.
I really don't give a fock about your views about anythng. You are like Blown in the respect that you enjoy pissing people off. Your BS makes me smile.
Go have some shushi and a few cold ones for lunch.

asch
10-20-2007, 10:13 AM
Rush is as ASSHOLE.
Rush is a COMPLETE ASSHOLE
he is an ASSHOLE.
I really don't give a fock about your views about anythng.
Gettin a little pissy are we? What's the deal?

Schiada76
10-20-2007, 10:17 AM
Just more blind hatred from the left.
He hates Rush because he's smarter, more successful and al frenken tells him to hate Rush.

Sleeper CP
10-20-2007, 11:00 AM
Oh, not all but a lot.
Did you hear the caller yesterday who's son died in Iraq. He called to thank Rush for what he is doing to advance our Country. You could almost hear the tears in Rush. He said " you lost your son and you are calling me, to thank me for my contribution." He basically went on to say I'm sorry, but you and your son have sacrificed I have done nothing compared to your family. The father went on to say "NO" because Rush gives those in the military the support they need (unlike the POS liberals in the Senate/House of Rep's) that bad mouth our troops and make it impossible for them to do their jobs. The Dad went on to say that Rush is a huge morale booster to the troops.
Not all, but most in the military love Rush and for good reason. He is what the American dream is.
Ultra26, I find it interesting that you quote Al Gore's movie, I think you've seen Micheal Moore's movies(correct me if I'm wrong) and you seem to accept their biased propaganda as fact. Do you listen to NPR? I listen to Rush and don't accept every thing he says as fact, but if you listen to Rush at least he doesn't pretend to be non-biased. He is up front with his bias so then "you" can apply a filter to it. Unlike the Michael Moore's and Al Gore's and most of the Washington Press core that have a flat out liberal agenda and try to sell themselves as non-partisans.
I'll take Rush's right wing commentary any day and apply my filter to it than the NPR left wing crap that they try to sell as middle of the road.
Sorry for the Rant.
Oh yeah , Rush matched the $2.1 million ...Way to Go Rush
And yep if you haven't guessed it, I am a Rush fan and he is right 98.2% of the time. And yes this would be a better Country if 60% of what he believed in was applied to Federal Government policies as opposed to 60% of what Mrs. Clinton,Harry Reid,Ted Kennedy and Al Gore would like to see for this Country of ours. And lastly I have talked to him on the air 4 times in the last 10 years and he is smart because he agreed with me nearly 100% on the topics we discussed.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

asch
10-20-2007, 11:59 AM
You don't have to listen to or agree with RL to have the American dream.
Just a guess--we'll see.

ULTRA26 # 1
10-20-2007, 12:04 PM
No deal at all. I see RL as a complete ASSHOLE. I really don't see problem with my view. I don't expect and care if any of you agree.
He's no hero!

Schiada76
10-20-2007, 01:46 PM
No deal at all. I see RL as a complete ASSHOLE. I really don't see problem with my view. I don't expect and care if any of you agree.
He's no hero!
Odd though, you don't even have a reason why he's an asshole.:D
Did you even read SCP's post? The troops LOVE him because he supports them and appreciates their sacrifice. You hate him because he exposes you libs for what you really are, and because al franken tells you to.:rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
10-20-2007, 01:49 PM
Odd though, you don't even have a reason why he's an asshole.:D
Did you even read SCP's post? The troops LOVE him because he supports them and appreciates their sacrifice. You hate him because he exposes you libs for what you really are, and because al franken tells you to.:rolleyes:
Yeh and I also read SCP's comment "He is what the American dream is".:confused:
I don't like him because he is an ASSHOLE.

Schiada76
10-20-2007, 01:51 PM
Why?
I've asked a lot of libs with RDS none of them has been able to answer me truthfully. Neither can you.:D

ULTRA26 # 1
10-20-2007, 02:02 PM
Why?
I've asked a lot of libs with RDS none of them has been able to answer me truthfully. Neither can you.:D
Give it a break. BDS RDS MDS OCD YTD MJB LBJ SAD. :D

Schiada76
10-20-2007, 02:21 PM
Give it a break. BDS RDS MDS OCD YTD MJB LBJ SAD. :D
So it is just RDS.
Why can't libs back up anything they FEEL with the truth. I don't get it.

Sleeper CP
10-20-2007, 02:21 PM
I'm almost sorry that I have to decipher this for you. "The American Dream"
He has a high school education, didn't go to an Ivy League school, wasn't born into wealth(Kennedy,Rockerfeller,Getty)didn't marry into wealth(John Kerry, Tresessa Heinz-Kerry) (Sen. Heinz is rolling over in his grave with what his widow is doing with and supporting with "his" money), has built an entire industry around himself, he can get the US Senate to spend hours talking about him, he has more knowledge or will at least use his knowledge about our great Constitution than the liberal democrat's on the judicuary (sp)commitee..... I could go on and on.
His American dream includes his $40million G-5, his ability to play golf for "free" anywhere in the world. The ability to talk to world leaders with a phone call. And his biggest dream that he talks about from time to time is the fact that a man as great and as educated as William Buckley Jr. considers him a friend and a contemporary of his.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
And yes, he has made mistakes in his life and may make others. I don't ever recall him saying he was perfect. But I'll tell you this about him: He isn't a weasle like Kerry, Gore, Clinton, Edwards,Reid .......and he loves and supports our Country and our Troops over sea's that is more than you can say for the majority of democrat's in congress.

asch
10-20-2007, 02:47 PM
"He is what the American dream is".:confused:
I knew it. ;)

ULTRA26 # 1
10-20-2007, 02:51 PM
He has a high school education, didn't go to an Ivy League school, wasn't born into wealth(Kennedy,Rockerfeller,Getty)didn't marry into wealth(John Kerry, Tresessa Heinz-Kerry) (Sen. Heinz is rolling over in his grave with what his widow is doing with and supporting with "his" money), has built an entire industry around himself, he can get the US Senate to spend hours talking about him, he has more knowledge or will at least use his knowledge about our great Constitution than the liberal democrat's on the judicuary (sp)commitee..... I could go on and on.
His American dream includes his $40million G-5, his ability to play golf for "free" anywhere in the world. The ability to talk to world leaders with a phone call. And his biggest dream that he talks about from time to time is the fact that a man as great and as educated as William Buckley Jr. considers him a friend and a contemporary of his.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
And yes, he has made mistakes in his life and may make others. I don't ever recall him saying he was perfect. But I'll tell you this about him: He isn't a weasle like Kerry, Gore, Clinton, Edwards,Reid .......and he loves and supports our Country and our Troops over sea's that is more than you can say for the majority of democrat's in congress.
So like Rush Limbaugh, in your opinion, is was what every American dreams of being? or maybe not.
This a free Country where people like you and I can have opposing views and opinions. This is definitely one of those instances.
Rush Limbaugh is a pompous egotistical ASSHOLE with little more intelligence than our wonderful President Bush. The Dem's stepped on their dicks with regard to trying to attack the phony soldier comment. As far as I'm concerned the Senate Vote to condom the General Betrayus ad was giant misuse of the system, also No doubt you approved of this nonsense from Republicans. Both the Dems and the Reps are guilty of misuse of the system. ASSHOLE or not, he did make a generous contribution to a legit charity which no doubt was very welcome.
You and I see things differently. I will call bullshit on the Dems as quickly as I will the Reps. This doesn't seem to be the case with you.
Rush is a political puppet that is making bank with his BS. There are many folks like you who love listening to made up or exaggerated rhetoric. Thankfully, most Americans see him for what he is. AN ASSHOLE
and he loves and supports our Country and our Troops over sea's that is more than you can say for the majority of democrat's in congress.
Where do you people get off believing that you are the only one who support our Military. This seems to comes from the Rush Kool-Aid fountain.

Schiada76
10-20-2007, 03:03 PM
So like Rush Limbaugh, in your opinion, is was what every American dreams of being? or maybe not.
This a free Country where people like you and I can have opposing views and opinions. This is definitely one of those instances.
Rush Limbaugh is a pompous egotistical ASSHOLE with little more intelligence than our wonderful President Bush. The Dem's stepped on their dicks with regard to trying to attack the phony soldier comment. As far as I'm concerned the Senate Vote to condom the General Betrayus ad was giant misuse of the system, also No doubt you approved of this nonsense from Republicans. Both the Dems and the Reps are guilty of misuse of the system. ASSHOLE or not, he did make a generous contribution to a legit charity which no doubt was very welcome.
You and I see things differently. I will call bullshit on the Dems as quickly as I will the Reps. This doesn't seem to be the case with you.
Rush is a political puppet that is making bank with his BS. There are many folks like you who love listening to made up or exaggerated rhetoric. Thankfully, most Americans see him for what he is. AN ASSHOLE
and he loves and supports our Country and our Troops over sea's that is more than you can say for the majority of democrat's in congress.
Where do you people get off believing that you are the only one who support our Military. This seems to comes from the Rush Kool-Aid fountain.
Name one thing he "made up".:D

Schiada76
10-20-2007, 03:04 PM
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
That sums it up rather nicely!
I must agree with ultra now, Rush really is an asshole, yup you just proved it.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D :D

asch
10-20-2007, 03:57 PM
I'm not quite sure what being an asshole vs. agreeing or disagreeing has to do with one another.
There are unfortunate personality's everywhere. Doesn't change the fact they might be right or wrong.
Take yourself for example. Your wrong most of the time...that doesn't make you an asshole.:D

Sleeper CP
10-20-2007, 04:15 PM
My hangover is finally wearing off so I feel a little better now. I'll come back to your other points later. But this last one caught me.
"Where do you people get off.....who support our Military" Wow. Do you watch the weekend news show's, Fox,CNN,MSNBC cable news show's during the week. Can you name me one Dem Senator other than Joe Leiberman(sp) that you can say wants us to win this war. Can you name one US Dem Senator that will say the Radical Muslums are the problem they are at war with us and were at war with us during the Clinton year's and we didn't take it serously(sp) other than Joe Leiberman. One maybe out there but I may just be deaf to them. Please name me one.
I didn't say we are the only ones supporting our troops,but holy crap you have to go a long way to find a Demo. Presidential runner that will come straight out and say so. How about the funding that they vote against, did you see how they treated Gen. Petrayas(sp), do you hear how they (dems) talk about those who join the military today.
Man, we live in Polar opposites that's for sure, but I do love the fact that we can disagree and discuss it and not resort to name calling, you dumb ass;) ( no just joking) I do appreciate your debate,but if you are not 180* out ,your'e a good 120*(degree's) out that's for sure.
I'll catch you later. The suns still up and my head fills better got to go jump on the tractor.
Sleeper Cp
Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
10-20-2007, 04:29 PM
I'm not quite sure what being an asshole vs. agreeing or disagreeing has to do with one another.
There are unfortunate personality's everywhere. Doesn't change the fact they might be right or wrong.
Take yourself for example. Your wrong most of the time...that doesn't make you an asshole.:D
Not sorry that I feel the way that I do. Rush Limbaugh will lie and distort whatever he has to, in order to keep his listeners happy. After Rush bashed Michael J. Fox and accused him of faking, with regard to the affects of Parkinson's Disease, that was it for me. This prick recently has been taking shots at a 12 y/o who the Dems used as poster child for their S-Chip program. Comments such as "They Filled His Head With Lies Just As They Have Some Of These Soldiers’. Are typical. Like there aren't soldiers who see through Limbaugh's bullshit. Anyone who has a different opinion is a liar. It's not difficult to see where Schiada and others around here get opinions and methods of discussion.
If the folks here choose to drink the kool-aid that this asshole is serving, that is their business. I will never, I mean never, join them.
And BTW, you might want to give a little more thought to your avatar. To many here, it's far from patriotic. Just a thought.
[/B]
My hangover is finally wearing off so I feel a little better now. I'll come back to your other points later. But this last one caught me.
"Where do you people get off.....who support our Military" Wow. Do you watch the weekend news show's, Fox,CNN,MSNBC cable news show's during the week. Can you name me one Dem Senator other than Joe Leiberman(sp) that you can say wants us to win this war. Can you name one US Dem Senator that will say the Radical Muslums are the problem they are at war with us and were at war with us during the Clinton year's and we didn't take it serously(sp) other than Joe Leiberman. One maybe out there but I may just be deaf to them. Please name me one.
I didn't say we are the only ones supporting our troops,but holy crap you have to go a long way to find a Demo. Presidential runner that will come straight out and say so. How about the funding that they vote against, did you see how they treated Gen. Petrayas(sp), do you hear how they (dems) talk about those who join the military today.
Man, we live in Polar opposites that's for sure, but I do love the fact that we can disagree and discuss it and not resort to name calling, you dumb ass;) ( no just joking) I do appreciate your debate,but if you are not 180* out ,your'e a good 120*(degree's) out that's for sure.
I'll catch you later. The suns still up and my head fills better got to go jump on the tractor.
Sleeper Cp
Big Inch Ford Lover
Sorry to hear you have a hangover. Hangovers made me give it up some years ago as the older I got the longer they lasted.
At least we agree on Harry Reid :) I'm also not a big fan of Michael Moore, although, I heard from both sides that Sicko was very accurate. I haven't seen it.
Hope you feel better.
jm

Sleeper CP
10-20-2007, 05:15 PM
Sorry to hear you have a hangover. Hangovers made me give it up some years ago as the older I got the longer they lasted.At least we agree on Harry Reid :) I'm also not a big fan of Michael Moore, although, I heard from both sides that Sicko was very accurate. I haven't seen it.
Hope you feel better.
jm
Thanks for the get well.
It's my fault for mixing, I had been drinking Vodka and beer and the last drink of the night ended up being a double "Jack on the rocks" that was more like a quad instead of a double.
On "Sicko" are you kidding me, He goes to Cuba and says they have a better health care system than we do. :idea: Come on who's drinking the cool-aide here:idea: :confused:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Steve 1
10-20-2007, 05:30 PM
Here is the "Prop" the Rats setup.
Graeme Frost, who gave the democrat rebuttal to George Bush’s reasons for vetoing the SCHIP Bill, is a middle school student at the exclusive$20,000 per year Park School in Baltimore, MD.
Graeme was in a severe car accident three years ago, and received care paid for by the government program known as SCHIP-(State Children's Health Insurance Program)
"I was in a coma for a week and couldn't eat or stand up or even talk. My sister was even worse," Graeme wrote. "My parents work really hard and always make sure my sister and I have everything we need, but we can't afford private health insurance."
His sister Gemma, also severely injured in the accident, attended the same school prior to the accident meaning the family was able to come up with nearly $40,000 per year for tuition for these 2 grade schoolers. Confirmation both attended Park found here using edit-"find on this page"-Gemma. It will take you to an article in the schools newspaper about a fundraiser for Gemma class of 16, and Graeme class of 13.
Here are photos of the school's 44,000 square foot Wyman Arts Center: two galleries, an outdoor ampitheater, Meyerhoff Theater, Macks-Fidler Black Box Theater, practice rooms, rehearsal space, and ceramics, 3-D sculpture, woodworking, jewelry, painting, photography, digital graphics studios, recording studio, and keyboard lab.
In a Baltimore Sun article the family claims to be raising their four children on combined income of about $45,000 a year. "Bonnie Frost works for a medical publishing firm; her husband, Halsey, is a woodworker. They are raising their four children on combined income of about $45,000 a year. Neither gets health insurance through work."
What the article does not mention is that Halsey Frost has owned his own company "Frostworks",since this marriage announcement in the NY Times in 1992 so he chooses to not give himself insurance. He also employed his wife as "bookkeeper and operations management" prior to her recent 2007 hire at the "medical publishing firm". As her employer, he apparently denied her health insurance as well.
His company, Frostworks, is located at 3701 E BALTIMORE ST. A building that was purchased for $160,000 in 1999. The buildings owner is listed as DIVERSIFIED INDUSTRIAL DESIGN CENTER, LLC whose mailing address is listed as 104 S Collington Ave which is the Frost's home. The commercial property he owns is also listed as the business address for another company called Reillys Designs which leads to the question of whether rental income is included in the above mentioned salary total
The current market value of their improved 3,040 SF home at 104 S Collington Ave is unknown but 113 S COLLINGTON AVE, also an end unit, sold for $485,000 this past March and it was only 2,060 SF. A photo taken in the family's kitchen shows what appears to be a recent remodeling job with granite counter tops and glass front cabinets
One has to wonder that if time and money can be found to remodel a home, send kids to exclusive private schools, purchase commercial property and run your own business... maybe money can be found for other things...maybe Dad should drop his woodworking hobby and get a real job that offers health insurance rather than making people like me pay for it!

Sleeper CP
10-20-2007, 05:58 PM
After Rush bashed Michael J. Fox and accused him of faking, with regard to the affects of Parkinson's Disease, that was it for me. This prick recently has beorryen taking shots at a 12 y/o who the Dems used as poster child for their S-Chip program.
Ultra BTW,
The Michael J. Fox deal was as much a crock of $hit as "the phony soilder" deal. I was listening to Rush when he did it and then watched the reply on his web cam that wasn''t run in a loop like the news show's ran it. It was a made up issue plain and simple. And did you know that MJF admitted that he goes off his meds when he spoke infront of Congress and when he has spoken infront of other groups so he will shake more for effect? Did you know that? That is one of the things Rush was talking about that day.
Graeme Frost, who gave the democrat rebuttal to George Bush’s reasons for vetoing the SCHIP Bill, is a middle school student at the exclusive$20,000 per year Park School in Baltimore, MD.
One has to wonder that if time and money can be found to remodel a home, send kids to exclusive private schools, purchase commercial property and run your own business... maybe money can be found for other things...maybe Dad should drop his woodworking hobby and get a real job that offers health insurance rather than making people like me pay for it!ou don'
Oh Steve, you don't get it, Rush is a conservative so he has to be the :devil: and the Dem's are liberal so everything they do is good. Even though they used this kid who's family obviously was not down and out and could have afforded insurance, they (the Dem's) ment well so it is okay. You and Rush and I guess me are just a$$holes for pointing out that the Dem's are full of $hit jack-asses.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Boatcop
10-20-2007, 06:04 PM
What I find interesting is that the Frost kids were injured in a car accident.
Didn't the driver(s)/owner(s) of the vehicle(s) have liability insurance?
Was there a lawsuit filed by the Frost's for injuries, medical bill's, pain and suffering?
Did they receive any compensation for the accident?
And if they did, is that what they used to remodel their home and stick the taxpayers with the medical bills?
There's more to this story, folks.
Chapter 2.
My Mom owns her own business. She and her husband are both in their '70s. Nearly everything is in the name of the business. My Mom (sole proprietor) has no reportable income. She does not get paid. Her husband is an "employee" and gets a paycheck. According to their personal W-2s, they make less than $20,000 a year.
I use this example to illustrate how a business owner can live a very comfortable lifestyle, while having little reportable income, and living below the poverty level to qualify for public assistance. (My folks don't, by the way, they pay for their own way for everything) It's all very legal.
Makes you wonder about the REAL state of the Frost's income. There's no proof of that, of course, but it does raise some questions.

ULTRA26 # 1
10-20-2007, 06:11 PM
Graeme was in a severe car accident three years ago, and received care paid for by the government program known as SCHIP-(State Children's Health Insurance Program)
"I was in a coma for a week and couldn't eat or stand up or even talk. My sister was even worse," Graeme wrote. "My parents work really hard and always make sure my sister and I have everything we need, but we can't afford private health insurance."
His sister Gemma, also severely injured in the accident, attended the same school prior to the accident meaning the family was able to come up with nearly $40,000 per year for tuition for these 2 grade schoolers. Confirmation both attended Park found here using edit-"find on this page"-Gemma. It will take you to an article in the schools newspaper about a fundraiser for Gemma class of 16, and Graeme class of 13.
Here are photos of the school's 44,000 square foot Wyman Arts Center: two galleries, an outdoor ampitheater, Meyerhoff Theater, Macks-Fidler Black Box Theater, practice rooms, rehearsal space, and ceramics, 3-D sculpture, woodworking, jewelry, painting, photography, digital graphics studios, recording studio, and keyboard lab.
In a Baltimore Sun article the family claims to be raising their four children on combined income of about $45,000 a year. "Bonnie Frost works for a medical publishing firm; her husband, Halsey, is a woodworker. They are raising their four children on combined income of about $45,000 a year. Neither gets health insurance through work."
What the article does not mention is that Halsey Frost has owned his own company "Frostworks",since this marriage announcement in the NY Times in 1992 so he chooses to not give himself insurance. He also employed his wife as "bookkeeper and operations management" prior to her recent 2007 hire at the "medical publishing firm". As her employer, he apparently denied her health insurance as well.
His company, Frostworks, is located at 3701 E BALTIMORE ST. A building that was purchased for $160,000 in 1999. The buildings owner is listed as DIVERSIFIED INDUSTRIAL DESIGN CENTER, LLC whose mailing address is listed as 104 S Collington Ave which is the Frost's home. The commercial property he owns is also listed as the business address for another company called Reillys Designs which leads to the question of whether rental income is included in the above mentioned salary total
The current market value of their improved 3,040 SF home at 104 S Collington Ave is unknown but 113 S COLLINGTON AVE, also an end unit, sold for $485,000 this past March and it was only 2,060 SF. A photo taken in the family's kitchen shows what appears to be a recent remodeling job with granite counter tops and glass front cabinets
One has to wonder that if time and money can be found to remodel a home, send kids to exclusive private schools, purchase commercial property and run your own business... maybe money can be found for other things...maybe Dad should drop his woodworking hobby and get a real job that offers health insurance rather than making people like me pay for it!
This is exactly what I'm talk about. If you're going to tell a story tell the truth. The boy in in the private school on a scholarship, the sis has brain damage from the accident and is a private school courtesy the State. The family lives in a home that they 55K many years ago, and the parents make 50K per year between them. Not well off by in any State that I know of.
Whether you like it or not, there have been many kids who have benefited from S-Chip. What would you have done Stevo, let the kid and his sis die?
Rush is an ASSHOLE
Ultra BTW,
The Michael J. Fox deal was as much a crock of $hit as "the phony soilder" deal. I was listening to Rush when he did it and then watched the reply on his web cam that wasn''t run in a loop like the news show's ran it. It was a made up issue plain and simple. And did you know that MJF admitted that he goes off his meds when he spoke infront of Congress and when he has spoken infront of other groups so he will shake more for effect? Did you know that? That is one of the things Rush was talking about that day.
ou don'
Oh Steve, you don't get it, Rush is a conservative so he has to be the :devil: and the Dem's are liberal so everything they do is good. Even though they used this kid who's family obviously was not down and out and could have afforded insurance, they (the Dem's) ment well so it is okay. You and Rush and I guess me are just a$$holes for pointing out that the Dem's are full of $hit jack-asses.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
I saw Rush talk about Fox as well. As I said he is an,.............
Should the kids have been left to die. If not, what are you arguing about?
What I find interesting is that the Frost kids were injured in a car accident.
Didn't the driver(s)/owner(s) of the vehicle(s) have liability insurance?
Was there a lawsuit filed by the Frost's for injuries, medical bill's, pain and suffering?
Did they receive any compensation for the accident?
Low BI limits or if the kids were in the car with their parents, and their one of their parents was at fault, the kids would have little to no coverage available. The cost of 2 kids in a coma for over a week, $200,000 plus. The system is broken.

Steve 1
10-20-2007, 07:01 PM
Proper reading nets this;
"His sister Gemma, also severely injured in the accident, attended the same school prior to the accident.
Three KEY words leftie: Same-School-Prior
BTW the Grandparents just happened to donate 40 K to the school which then gave the kids 40K in scholarships.

TonkaDriver
10-20-2007, 07:14 PM
Ultra,
Once again you got in over your head. You hate without facts which is a typical liberal trait. So Rush points out that Michael J. Fox is an admitted fraud and Rush is the A$$hole. He questions why people that can afford to send their kids to a high class private school need publicly funded healthcare and he is an A$$hole.
Rush gives millions to charity, How many of the leading Dems can say the same?
I agree with Rush, liberalism is a genetic defect that can be compensated for with the simple use of common sense and honesty.
I have yet to see a post by you calling out a Dem for being wrong. I for one think Teddy Kennedy is a pompuos A$$hole that should be in prison for manslaughter. I bet he is one of your hero's.
I have told you before that you and most other Libs don't live what you preach. You are part of the do as I say not as I do crowd.
Rush is upfront and honest about what he believes and backs it up with facts. (A conservative trait)
In otherwords, Don't show up to a gunfight with a knife.

Steve 1
10-20-2007, 07:17 PM
"I have an Idea We should monitor and demand that Michael J Fox continue to "exhibit" his symptoms whenever he appears in public' this includes not just public appearances but also whenever he goes to a restaurant or a sports event.
Let his punishment be having to perform his "act" when ever in public and any miraculous ending of his symptoms needs to be publicized."

ULTRA26 # 1
10-21-2007, 07:26 AM
Proper reading nets this;
"His sister Gemma, also severely injured in the accident, attended the same school prior to the accident.
Three KEY words leftie: Same-School-Prior
BTW the Grandparents just happened to donate 40 K to the school which then gave the kids 40K in scholarships.
Just like your mentor, your original comment only stated half truths or lies. Again, Stevo, what would you have done, let the kids die. Answer the question or STFU.
Ultra,
Once again you got in over your head. You hate without facts which is a typical liberal trait. So Rush points out that Michael J. Fox is an admitted fraud and Rush is the A$$hole. He questions why people that can afford to send their kids to a high class private school need publicly funded healthcare and he is an A$$hole.
Rush gives millions to charity, How many of the leading Dems can say the same?
I agree with Rush, liberalism is a genetic defect that can be compensated for with the simple use of common sense and honesty.
I have yet to see a post by you calling out a Dem for being wrong. I for one think Teddy Kennedy is a pompuos A$$hole that should be in prison for manslaughter. I bet he is one of your hero's.
I have told you before that you and most other Libs don't live what you preach. You are part of the do as I say not as I do crowd.
Rush is upfront and honest about what he believes and backs it up with facts. (A conservative trait)
In otherwords, Don't show up to a gunfight with a knife.
Not in over my head I am in with a bunch of Kool-aid drinking Rush cult followers. Rush is an ASSHOLE and he does and says whatever necessary to keep his blind followers drinking. BTW, there are millions of Conservatives who see the POS for the ASSHOLE that he is. So Micheal J Fox is a fraud. Is more of the Rush truths, huh?
Quote:
‘They Filled His Head With Lies Just As They Have Some Of These Soldiers’ These are the word of your hero. Anyone with a negative opinion of your hero is a liar. Rush is full of himself, or full or shit, same thing.
Problem with cult followers is that they have been brainwashed. There is no reasoning with those who have been brainwashed.

Steve 1
10-21-2007, 08:33 AM
Just like your mentor, your original comment only stated half truths or lies. Again, Stevo, what would you have done, let the kids die. Answer the question or STFU
Like I said Leftie Why should public funds be used for someone who can afford health care??? Plus secondly it was a scam do a little research on these people.
Come on go to your Pinko sewer and get a clue how to answer this..
100% true
---------------------------
"Graeme was in a severe car accident three years ago, and received care paid for by the government program known as SCHIP-(State Children's Health Insurance Program)"
100% true
Direct quote from article
"His sister Gemma, also severely injured in the accident, attended the same school prior to the accident"
100% true and now we learn that all 4 attended private school. After the accident, Gemma began attending a new special needs school paid for by the state.
meaning the family was able to come up with nearly $40,000 per year for tuition for these 2 grade schoolers.
Dealt with above.
Confirmation both attended Park found here using edit-"find on this page"-Gemma. It will take you to an article in the schools newspaper about a fundraiser for Gemma class of 16, and Graeme class of 13.
100% true
"Here are photos of the school's 44,000 square foot Wyman Arts Center: two galleries, an outdoor ampitheater, Meyerhoff Theater, Macks-Fidler Black Box Theater, practice rooms, rehearsal space, and ceramics, 3-D sculpture, woodworking, jewelry, painting, photography, digital graphics studios, recording studio, and keyboard lab.
100% true
In a Baltimore Sun article the family claims to be raising their four children on combined income of about $45,000 a year."
100% true
"Bonnie Frost works for a medical publishing firm; her husband, Halsey, is a woodworker. They are raising their four children on combined income of about $45,000 a year. Neither gets health insurance through work."
Direct quote from article. Somewhat misleading to say he can't get it through work, when he's self employed.
"What the article does not mention is that Halsey Frost has owned his own company "Frostworks",since this marriage announcement in the NY Times in 1992
True, under the name Frostworks to 1999/2000 and then, after working as an architectural designer and manager of a small custom cabinet shop, under a new company name. The Baltimore Sun confirms he is presently self employed.
..."so he chooses to not give himself insurance. He also employed his wife as "bookkeeper and operations management" prior to her recent 2007 hire at the "medical publishing firm".
100% true
As her employer, he apparently denied her health insurance as well.
Unconfirmed, hence the "apparently". Its safe to say she would not have switched jobs away from one that offered health insurance to one that doesn't.
His company, Frostworks, is located at **** E BALTIMORE ST.
Which it was, and is still is according to Baltimore.com's business search for cabinet makers. Changing the name you use for your company does not change your business location.
"A building that was purchased for $160,000 in 1999."
100% true
"The buildings owner is listed as DIVERSIFIED INDUSTRIAL DESIGN CENTER, LLC whose mailing address is listed as *** S Collington Ave which is the Frost's home."
100% true
"The commercial property he owns is also listed as the business address for another company called Reillys Designs"
100% true
Which leads to the question of whether rental income is included in the above mentioned salary total.
100% true-The fact they receive rental income has been confirmed but the Baltimore Sun did not ask if it was included in their claimed 45-50k combined "income" (though they did ask for access to a tax return and the Frosts refused.)
"The current market value of their improved 3,040 SF home at *** S Collington Ave is unknown but *** S COLLINGTON AVE, also an end unit, sold for $485,000 this past March and it was only 2,060 SF.
100% true
This has also been a source of many claims of mistaken information. While other blogs or radio shows may have made the mistake of saying all homes in the area sell for 400-500k- or that the Frosts paid 485k for their home, my information was correct. I compared the home to a recently sold SMALLER home only a few doors down that was also an end unit. Citing tax assessments of 260k (which are always lower than market value) is disingenuous. zillow estimate of approximately 350k and Michelle Malkin's infamous "stalking tour" led her to say that estimates of 500k were too high. So much for the idea that the blogger mob were not interested in getting their facts straight. I'm sure all the media trucks Time magazine says are parked near the home will also be called stalkers-right?
"A photo taken in the family's kitchen shows what appears to be a recent remodeling job"
100% true. The home remodeling has been confirmed by the Frosts in the Sun article.
with granite counter tops
FALSE-The kitchen had concrete counters rather than granite. The left is really milking this one and its mention in this AP article was the only example they used from my entire post. This is such a silly point and was simply an observation about the photo the Sun used to show the family... but since even USA Today is making a big deal out of it, sigh, lets take a look:
"Concrete countertops are a custom crafted material for high end use and are often specified by designers or architects.
Consumers, in some cases think of concrete as being a cheaper alternative to other available countertop surfaces. Concrete countertops should be sold (or bought) based on being a beautiful, custom, handmade, relatively unique product. Customers going in thinking the countertops will be low budget items will quickly find out otherwise.
Concrete countertops range from $65 to $125 per square foot.
Granite countertops range from $60-$120 per square foot.
So the funny thing is, according to these links, concrete counters are actually MORE expensive than granite so I don't quite get the left's glee on that one.
I'm sure Olberman will have something to say like "Just when you think this story could not get any lower, we are now reduced to arguing cost differences of granite vs concrete countertops". Yep, it is silly. Maybe the AP and USA Today should stop harping on it and instead focus on whether families of higher means than than the Frosts really need tax payer financed health care.
and glass front cabinets
100% true
One has to wonder that if time and money can be found to remodel a home
100% true
send kids to exclusive private schools,
100% true
purchase commercial property
100% true
and run your own business
100% true
maybe money can be found for other things...
My opinion.
maybe Dad should drop his woodworking hobby and get a real job that offers health insurance rather than making people like me (also with 4 kids in a 600sf smaller house and tuition $16,000 less per kid and no commercial property ownership) pay for it in my taxes.
My opinion. On second look, a bit snippy but the central point is true. There have to be jobs out there with healthplans for someone with:
"over twenty years experience in architectural construction. Fine architectural woodworking/ cabinetmaking Residential and commercial construction. Industrial systems manufacturing, pipefitting, electrical control. Architectural design, CAD 2D & 3D modeling & rendering (Vectorworks/Renderworks)Construction management(All types)."
I know we all would like to be our own boss but sometimes you just have to settle for a good job with health insurance.
--------------------------
Not being a reporter and doing this all in about 3 hours using Google can bring me all the criticism in the world, but to say my info is all lies or has been disproved is not correct. As is the assertion that I somehow "attacked" a 12 year old.
BTW, I hope the Sun spent a little more than 3 hours researching their story.
"I am incredibly thankful," said Frost, who works full time for a medical publishing firm.
Baltimore Sun September 27
vs
"...while Bonnie works part time for a medical publishing firm."
Baltimore Sun October 11, 2007
You're up Leftie but we know you lie to advance the filthy socialist cause!

Sleeper CP
10-21-2007, 08:38 AM
Quote:
‘They Filled His Head With Lies Just As They Have Some Of These Soldiers’ These are the word of your hero. Anyone with a negative opinion of your hero is a liar. Rush is full of himself, or full or shit, same thing.
Problem with cult followers is that they have been brainwashed. There is no reasoning with those who have been brainwashed.
Observation: You don't seem to have a problem with Michael Moore or Al Gore, yet Rush is full of shit. Those that quote Ruch are brainwashed koolaide drinkers..but Michael Moore claims Cuba has a better healthcare system than the US..Al Gore claims your car is killing the envornment and he'll fly across the country in a private jet to tell you that(but Rush is full of shit) Gore's tells people that their lightbulbs in their house's are killing the environment yet his "main" house uses 20 times more energy than the average house in his home state. And Rush is Full Of Shit. Wow, someone here needs a reality check.
Oh, and do you really think the dem's should have used a 12 yr. old to do the rebuttal(sp). Well I guess their strategy worked on people like you to tug on their heart strings(what a sucker) and we are kool-aide drinker's, Hell you take a bath in the kool-aide.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
10-21-2007, 10:38 AM
Observation: You don't seem to have a problem with Michael Moore or Al Gore, yet Rush is full of shit. Those that quote Ruch are brainwashed koolaide drinkers..but Michael Moore claims Cuba has a better healthcare system than the US..Al Gore claims your car is killing the envornment and he'll fly across the country in a private jet to tell you that(but Rush is full of shit) Gore's tells people that their lightbulbs in their house's are killing the environment yet his "main" house uses 20 times more energy than the average house in his home state. And Rush is Full Of Shit. Wow, someone here needs a reality check.
Oh, and do you really think the dem's should have used a 12 yr. old to do the rebuttal(sp). Well I guess their strategy worked on people like you to tug on their heart strings(what a sucker) and we are kool-aide drinker's, Hell you take a bath in the kool-aide.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
SCP, if you had read one of my previous posts, you would know that I am not a fan of Micheal Moore and I while I believe that Gore may have brought the issue of climate change to the attention of he world, I am not one who prays at the temple of Gore.
I agree that someone needs a reality check. Whether or not it was proper to use a 12 y/o boy to promote the S-Chip program isn't the issue, attacking the 12 y/o is. Attacking M.J Fox is. Attacking soldiers that have served in Iraq, who now believe the war is a sham, by stating that these soldiers can't think for themselves, is the issue. There are plenty of of folks that twist the truth to further their agenda, but none that do it with the malice and downright cruelty of that of Rush, thus my opinion.
There seems to be no point in discussing this issue with you or many of his followers. You believe in this man is some sort of political God, and I don't. Some folks believe that if you don't follow the Christian faith, you are going to hell. I don't believe in hell. So there you have it. We view this issue differently, no more or no less. At least you and I have the ability to discuss our views.
BTW, do you know for a fact that Cuba doesn't have a better health care system than we do? Not better facilities or doctors, a better system. Again, do you KNOW, that this isn't the case?
You're up Leftie but we know you lie to advance the filthy socialist cause!
:D :D
Stevo, until you learn to communicate like a mature adult, and in an other form other than cut and paste, you are on our own.

Steve 1
10-21-2007, 10:56 AM
Stevo, until you learn to communicate like a mature adult, and in an other form other than cut and paste, you are on our own.[/QUOTE]
You lose then Leftie..

Sleeper CP
10-21-2007, 11:03 AM
.BTW, do you know for a fact that Cuba doesn't have a better health care system than we do? Not better facilities or doctors, a better system. Again, do you KNOW, that this isn't the case?
I almost hate to answer a question with a question,but in the case I will.
Do you beileve that a Country who's doctor's make approx. $1,000. a month has or can deliver the type of healthcare we do in the US? WAKE UP, WOULD YOU.
Castro, called in a surgeon from Spain to do his surgery, not one of his doctor's. Is that enough of a clue for you? Yeah, I guess if you an asprin they can get them to you. Or if you something serious you can get on a waiting list for 4-16 months. People from Canada are comming South to get there healthcare because you die on the waiting list up there before your number gets called.
I really think you should stop listening to NPR. And yes I have read what you wrote about Moore and Gore, but you sure seem to keep leaning that way. I'm just trying to get you to stop turning left all day long( you would make a great Nascar driver;) )
Have a good day, I need to get a few thing's done around the house today:D
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
10-21-2007, 11:13 AM
You lose then Leftie..
You're making me laugh. Have a great day Steve
I almost hate to answer a question with a question,but in the case I will.
Do you beileve that a Country who's doctor's make approx. $1,000. a month has or can deliver the type of healthcare we do in the US? WAKE UP, WOULD YOU.
Castro, called in a surgeon from Spain to do his surgery, not one of his doctor's. Is that enough of a clue for you? Yeah, I guess if you an asprin they can get them to you. Or if you something serious you can get on a waiting list for 4-16 months. People from Canada are comming South to get there healthcare because you die on the waiting list up there before your number gets called.
I really think you should stop listening to NPR. And yes I have read what you wrote about Moore and Gore, but you sure seem to keep leaning that way. I'm just trying to get you to stop turning left all day long( you would make a great Nascar driver;) )
Have a good day, I need to get a few thing's done around the house today:D
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Read my question about Cuba again, please.
Don't spend any time at NPR. I think for myself. Nascar is boring. Drag racing or Le Mans, Either straight away or turns in both directions. :D
I should get off of my butt and get a few things done myself.
PS. Don't know if it's on the news down in SD, but Maulibu and a few other places up here are in serious fire trouble

Steve 1
10-21-2007, 11:36 AM
Later Ultra Leftie next time come with facts in hand instead of looking like a complete fool.:D

SmokinLowriderSS
10-21-2007, 11:39 AM
meaning the family was able to come up with nearly $40,000 per year for tuition for these 2 grade schoolers.
Any family who can afford $40k a year for private school tuition, needs to get their fist out of my wallet for medical insurance.
Also, any family who CLAIMS to make only $45K a year, and pays 40K in SCHOOL TUITION, is lying abotu their income.
No wonder they refused to show a tax return.
Pretty cool that ultra ignores everythign that Steve posts that is verified and verifiable fact, since it does not support ultra's FEELING that all us wage-earners in the US need to pay for everyone's health care, so it can be "free".

ULTRA26 # 1
10-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Any family who can afford $40k a year for private school tuition, needs to get their fist out of my wallet for medical insurance.
Also, any family who CLAIMS to make only $45K a year, and pays 40K in SCHOOL TUITION, is lying abotu their income.
Pretty cool that ultra ignores everythign that Steve posts that is verified and verifiable fact, since it does not support ultra's FEELING that all us wage-earners in the US need to pay for everyone's health care, so it can be "free".
Haven't ignored anything.
Fact is that the 2 Frost kids were involved in a car crash that left the kids in a coma. The kids had no medical insurance and the State of MD, qualifoed the kids fo S-Chip. Democrats used one of the injured kids as a poster child, in an attempt to gain Republican an Executive support. Right wrong or indifferent, this is what occurred. Your hero, Rush believes that it was proper to attack the poster child and his family. If you believe that this is how your hero should have been handled this issue, that's up to you. I don't agree. Rush is an ASSHOLE

Steve 1
10-21-2007, 12:30 PM
You will note Ultra Leftie never has posted anything relevant, :rolleyes: Just more prattle to keep his Nic in the side bar like dollops of Pinko chicken crap.

ULTRA26 # 1
10-21-2007, 12:36 PM
You will note Ultra Leftie never has posted anything relevant, :rolleyes: Just more prattle to keep his Nic in the side bar like dollops of Pinko chicken crap.
Steve, There is a rumor going around that all Right Wing fringe extremists named Steve are gay. All this talk from you of "dollops" make this seem more likely. Say it's not true. :D

Steve 1
10-21-2007, 02:37 PM
Steve, There is a rumor going around that all Right Wing fringe extremists named Steve are gay. All this talk from you of "dollops" make this seem more likely. Say it's not true. :D
What's the Matter Ultra Swish? No man tool today ??? Your Faggots are on the left :rolleyes: You know this WELL from being the pinko Butt-Boy..

ULTRA26 # 1
10-21-2007, 02:51 PM
What's the Matter Ultra Swish? No man tool today ??? Your Faggots are on the left :rolleyes: You know this WELL from being the pinko Butt-Boy..
Steve, I'm not gay, in fact I've never used the word "dollop'" in my life. You do seem to know all of the gay words Come on, tell us it aint so :D
BTW. Rush is an ASSHOLE

Steve 1
10-21-2007, 03:31 PM
Steve, I'm not gay, in fact I've never used the word "dollop'" in my life. You do seem to know all of the gay words Come on, tell us it aint so :D
BTW. Rush is an ASSHOLE
That will not work Gay Boy it was you the Leftist Queer that sidetracked this thing into your fantasy world after making a complete fool out of yourself!
Come on out of the closet Admit IT you like a Mans smelly hairy backside better than a woman’s body Pervo!

redneckcharlie
10-21-2007, 03:57 PM
What the hell is wrong with you? When are you going to learn that bringing facts to a discusion is completely irrelevant!:D :D

SmokinLowriderSS
10-21-2007, 04:06 PM
After Rush bashed Michael J. Fox and accused him of faking, with regard to the affects of Parkinson's Disease,
You didn't notice when Rush's "accusation" was proven to be correct, did you. :rolleyes:
No, apparrently not, since he was "bashing" Fox, for deliberately making the effects of his desease as bad as possible, for camera theatrics.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-21-2007, 04:39 PM
Fact is that the 2 Frost kids were involved in a car crash that left the kids in a coma.
Oh how terrible. WHAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........
By the way, Irrelevant, totally irrelevant.
The kids had no medical insurance and the State of MD, qualifoed the kids fo S-Chip.
Parent's forking out $40k per year for private school tuition CHOOSE to not have insurance.
Why would any parent's of 2, willingly refuse to have health insurance, when they COULD GET IT, either by paying themselves OR CHOOSING different employment options?
Easy, because it's FREE from the state (because you & I pay for it).
Maryland, 300% of federal poverty level, Just according to the 2005 figures I dug up, that covers an income of 58,050 per year. 2007 figures I'll bet are higher.
Oddly enough, apparently according to things I am finding, when this went thru bloggers WHO SPECIALIZE IN INSURANCE (but you specialize in non-investigating), they found some medical insurance policies, available to the family, for UNDER $450 a month.
Again, the family SUPPOSEDLY (but will not prove) that they make $45k/yr, are spending close to $40k/yr IN TUITION, and (by that choice), have CHOSEN NOT TO CARRY INSURANCE (because the taxpayers will do it for them)
Democrats used one of the injured kids as a poster child, in an attempt to gain Republican an Executive support.
And lied (by ommission) in what they did, and who they used, and you don't like them being called out on it.
Right wrong or indifferent, this is what occurred.
It was wrong, but, you lack the intestinal fortitude to take a stand on it. You DO take a stand hating anyone else who takes a stand against it tho. :idea:
Your hero, Rush
So far, I have not spoken of my fondness or lack therof regarding Rush.
believes that it was proper to attack the poster child and his family.
What did Rush report that was a single falsehood?
Is reporting facts "attacking"?
Oh, since you don't listen to the show, you HEARD about it from what source?
Mediamatters?
That bastion of integrity, Al Franken?
Is he still on that "other" talk radio network? The one that has no listeners :D
If you believe that this is how your hero should have been handled this issue
Sorry to dissapoint you, but I probably only listen to about 6 hours of Rush's show a year, because I, and most of my co-workers, prefer music to pass the workday with.

ULTRA26 # 1
10-21-2007, 04:46 PM
What the hell is wrong with you? When are you going to learn that bringing facts to a discusion is completely irrelevant!:D :D
If he would bring some facts into this debate, maybe some would listen. $40,000 a year for private school paid for by who?
By the way, Irrelevant, totally irrelevant.
Parent's forking out $40k per year for private school tuition CHOOSE to not have insurance.
Why would any parent's of 2, willingly refuse to have health insurance, when they COULD GET IT, either by paying themselves OR CHOOSING different employment options?
Easy, because it's FREE from the state (because you & I pay for it).
Maryland, 300% of federal poverty level, Just according to the 2005 figures I dug up, that covers an income of 58,050 per year. 2007 figures I'll bet are higher.
Oddly enough, apparently according to things I am finding, when this went thru bloggers WHO SPECIALIZE IN INSURANCE (but you specialize in non-investigating), they found some medical insurance policies, available to the family, for UNDER $450 a month.
Again, the family SUPPOSEDLY (but will not prove) that they make $45k/yr, are spending close to $40k/yr IN TUITION, and (by that choice), have CHOSEN NOT TO CARRY INSURANCE (because the taxpayers will do it for them)
And lied (by ommission) in what they did, and who they used, and you don't like them being called out on it.
It was wrong, but, you lack the intestinal fortitude to take a stand on it. You DO take a stand hating anyone else who takes a stand against it tho. :idea:
So far, I have not spoken of my fondness or lack therof regarding Rush.
What did Rush report that was a single falsehood?
Is reporting facts "attacking"?
Oh, since you don't listen to the show, you HEARD about it from what source?
Mediamatters?
That bastion of integrity, Al Franken?
Is he still on that "other" talk radio network? The one that has no listeners :D
Sorry to dissapoint you, but I probably only listen to about 6 hours of Rush's show a year, because I, and most of my co-workers, prefer music to pass the workday with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ULTRA26 # 1
Fact is that the 2 Frost kids were involved in a car crash that left the kids in a coma.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinLowriderSS
I stoped at your fisrt comment. What a great MAN are you aren't

SmokinLowriderSS
10-21-2007, 05:05 PM
I need to start using (sing along time):
Feelings,
Nothing more than feelings.
Gemini. :D

Steve 1
10-21-2007, 05:13 PM
[QUOTE=ULTRA26 # 1;2852333]If
Maybe if you didn't have "dollops" of man chowder in your eyes you would be able to see a little clearer.
Faggot you Like that ?? Must have struck a Gay nerve there! Seems you are stuck on sucking a cock untill cum runs out of your pores.. But again no information and rebuttal to the thread !!

SmokinLowriderSS
10-21-2007, 05:17 PM
I stoped at your fisrt comment. What a great MAN are you aren't
Too bad you ignored everything relevant,,,,,, again.

Steve 1
10-21-2007, 05:19 PM
SS If Ignorance is bliss Gay Ultra John here is the happiest person on the planet.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-21-2007, 05:39 PM
The Wilkerson infant. Bethany
The infant in a picture with the crayola "Don't Veto Me" sign
Dara admitted to me that she and Brian had been talking about having children since before they were married. She further admitted that after they were married she voluntarily left a job at a country club that had good health insurance, because the situation was “unmanageable.” From there she took a job at a restaurant with no health insurance, and the couple went on to have a baby anyway, presuming that others would pay for it and certainly long before they knew their daughter would have heart defect that probably cost the gross national product of Burkina Faso to fix. But not knowing about future health problems is the reason we have insurance in the first place.
For Dara and Brian Wilkerson, the fact that they don’t have health insurance is less about falling through the cracks than the decisions they’ve made. We know that Dara is at least capable of getting a job with insurance — so why does she not have one now? Even if it is difficult insure her child’s pre-existing condition, what about her and her husband’s health?
For the record, the Bo and Dara Wilkerson say they make $34,000 in combined income from restaurant jobs in St. Petersburg, Fla. They rent their house and the couple owns one car, which Bo calls "a junker."
Oh, and with "paying for it with a tax on cigarettes".................
Isn't most of the govt. actively trying to STOP PEOPLE SMOKING?
That means less and less $$$ all the time for the bigger S-CHIP.
Or do they start INCREASING smoking again, with advertizing, smoking areas, banning no-smoking policies, etc?
Also, how about the couple, who smokes, making $17,000 a year, paying for the "free" medical insurance for a family of 4 making 60-80,000 a year?

ULTRA26 # 1
10-21-2007, 06:05 PM
You have no class.
WTF does Al Franken have to do with the fact Rush is an ASSHOLE?

redneckcharlie
10-21-2007, 06:16 PM
Seriously, whats with the name calling? Whats the point of it? I'm so conservative it would make a ducks ass look loose. I don't agree with alot of the points of view Ultra, and others have, but I'm not going to start bringing up sexuality. What the hell does that have to do with the price of tea in china!? :devil: Carry on! :D

SmokinLowriderSS
10-22-2007, 02:36 AM
You have no class.
Don't deal with the facts, heaven's no...............

Schiada76
10-22-2007, 05:36 AM
Ultra lefy is right you know.
Just look at all the millions of people that try to immigrate to Cuba every year. The thousands and thousands of people that have died trying to sneak into that country proves what a great place it is to live. I'm thinking of moving there myself.:rolleyes:

ULTRA26 # 1
10-22-2007, 05:41 AM
Just look at all the millions of people that try to immigrate to Cuba every year. The thousands and thousands of people that have died trying to sneak into that country proves what a great place it is to live. I'm thinking of moving there myself.:rolleyes:
Sounds good

Moneypitt
10-22-2007, 06:25 AM
John, Rush isn't really an asshole, he just plays one on the radio....Andy Griffith wasn't really a sheriff in Mayberry, he just played one....It's called entertainment, acting. Granted, Rush does seem to really get into his assigned role, but its all an act.............Ray

Sleeper CP
10-22-2007, 07:02 AM
Yes, they have a great health care system there, I know that because Michael Moore said so.
If you need a surgery they give you two asprin a week for 6 months while you're on the waiting list.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
10-22-2007, 07:03 AM
John, Rush isn't really an asshole, he just plays one on the radio....Andy Griffith wasn't really a sheriff in Mayberry, he just played one....It's called entertainment, acting. Granted, Rush does seem to really get into his assigned role, but its all an act.............Ray
Interesting point. It's amazing how many folks seem to worship at the Temple of Rush. He's never out of "character" or his radio role, so how would anyone know him as anything other than as ASSHOLE?
Whatever the case, I like your view on this one.
Yes, they have a great health care system there, I know that because Michael Moore said so.
If you need a surgery they give you two asprin a week for 6 months while you're on the waiting list.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Is that what Michael Moore says?
BTW, do you know for a fact that Cuba doesn't have a better health care system than we do? Not better facilities or doctors, a better system. Again, do you KNOW, that this isn't the case?
???

Sleeper CP
10-22-2007, 07:27 AM
Interesting point. It's amazing how many folks seem to worship at the Temple of Rush. He's never out of "character" or his radio role, so how would anyone know him as anything other than as ASSHOLE?
Whatever the case, I like your view on this one.
Is that what Michael Moore says?
???
To answer your question we need to ID "system" It is one thing to say we have public health care and everyone is covered, and it is another question: covered by/with what? Aspirin when you need surgery? 6-14 month waiting lists? Lack of prescription drugs?
I'll try to find a few article's tha I have read about Cuba over the last several years, to re-fresh my memory, but the short answer to your question is, Yes I know their system sucks and it is not as good as ours everyone maybe covered,but to what degree of care. I'll take our system thank you very much.
Lastly, on the Rush is an asshole issue. Is Rush an asshole because he is a conservative, or because he shed's light on POS liberals and you take offense to that? Can you name me a conservative commentator that you don't think is an asshole?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
10-22-2007, 07:49 AM
To answer your question we need to ID "system" It is one thing to say we have public health care and everyone is covered, and it is another question: covered by/with what? Aspirin when you need surgery? 6-14 month waiting lists? Lack of prescription drugs?
I'll try to find a few article's tha I have read about Cuba over the last several years, to re-fresh my memory, but the short answer to your question is, Yes I know their system sucks and it is not as good as ours everyone maybe covered,but to what degree of care. I'll take our system thank you very much.
Lastly, on the Rush is an asshole issue. Is Rush an asshole because he is a conservative, or because he shed's light on POS liberals and you take offense to that? Can you name me a conservative commentator that you don't think is an asshole?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
You are a conservative, ES is a conservative, Bush is a conservative, Ann Coulter (sp) is a conservative, Bill O'Reily is a conservative, and Rush is an ASSHOLE. There is a huge difference. between the two.
If you were uninsured, you may have a different view. BTW, there is little question that the quality of our Doctors and facilities are light years better.
Last year, 8.1 billion dollars were left unpaid to medical providers in CA. Who do you think ends up paying this? Getting everyone involved in the system will ultimately reduce yours and my share of health care bill. But rather than take control of and try to fix a broken system, Republicans seem to be fine with labeling any efforts to do this as the dreaded 'Socialized Medicine". The idea that the status quo is saving you money, is a giant misconception.

Sleeper CP
10-22-2007, 08:48 AM
You are a conservative, ES is a conservative, Bush is a conservative, Ann Coulter (sp) is a conservative, Bill O'Reily is a conservative, and Rush is an ASSHOLE. There is a huge difference. between the two.
If you were uninsured, you may have a different view. BTW, there is little question that the quality of our Doctors and facilities are light years better.
Last year, 8.1 billion dollars were left unpaid to medical providers in CA. Who do you think ends up paying this? Getting everyone involved in the system will ultimately reduce yours and my share of health care bill. But rather than take control of and try to fix a broken system, Republicans seem to be fine with labeling any efforts to do this as the dreaded 'Socialized Medicine". The idea that the status quo is saving you money, is a giant misconception.
We all bring different perspectives to this discussion I'll take a little bit of time to tell you mine. I was raised by my parents to be a "good" citizen, I was raised to be proud American, and lastly I was raised as a "Black-American". Because of my father and our family owned business I have chosen to be a conservative. It just makes more sense to me.
That's a very short back ground on me. And I bring that perspective to this discussion on health care. "There is no free lunch" you are responsible(first & second line of defense) for your family and it's well being. Not your neighbor, not your co-worker, not your boss. You are responsible. If you can't afford kids, don't have them. If you can't afford your boat don't buy one. We all have the right to have children, but we don't have the right to transfer that financial responsibility on to someone else.
My issue with any type of government health care is: What can you tell me that the government does efficiently and with out waisting (someone else's money). I don't think anything. From the 1960's to the 1990's the government's welfare system "helped" destroy the black family. It wasn't all of the problem, but it was a huge contributor. People relying on the government for things they should be responsible for is a bad thing- not a good thing. But that's an argument for a another day. But I can see huge correlations of the government making people fell comfortable for providing their health care an then what's next: Your house payment, your gasoline how about your car insurance or clothes for your kids. Once you abrogate "your" responsibility to take care of your family to the government your start on a slippery slope a very slippery slope.
The government can then tell you, who, what and when in-regards to your health care. It's somewhat the same reason why the NRA doesn't want to give an inch on gun rights or NOW on the abortion issue.
And as far as "getting everyone involved" is concerned that is really code for "let the rich pay for it" or "the rich need to pay their fair share". Why don't we start with: It's your money, spend it wisely. Instead of: we'll take money from Peter and give it to Paul. Edit- added:The rich already pay their fair share. The last numbers I have seen on who pays taxes are: Top 5% of income earners pay 54% of all income taxes,Top 10% pay 66% and lastly the top 50% of income earners making $30k yr. pay 97% of all income taxes. So that means the bottom 50% pay 3% of all income taxes.:idea: The rich don't pay their fair share. :confused: It would seem that they do. So if the rich aren't going to pay more will the government switch the tax burden to cigarette's. I love the philosophy:rolleyes: of wanting people to stop smoking, but then funding a bunch of "feel good" programs from the tax revenue's so that when the taxes get high enough people will stop smoking and then the government will shift the tax burden to someone else. You don't think they'll end the program's do you. Hell, they may tag another luxury tax on boat's again.
It's the dem's that throw road blocks into the personal health care savings accounts that would be tax deductible. They throw road block's into making it possible for the tax payer's to control just 5% of your Social Security deduction. Just 5% and they freaked. They freaked, because your average dumb ass like me would figure out in about 15 years that the 5% that I have control over is going to out perform the 95% the government has control over in the next 12-20 years. So the question would be "hey why am I giving you 95% to piss away" Once that question got into the publics head the current system would crash and burn and rightly so.
Done with the rant for now. I may come back and edit after I get some work done.
Smiles..:) :) :) Have a great day.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

10-22-2007, 09:27 AM
Government run health care is the cure for the Social Security problem.:D

ULTRA26 # 1
10-22-2007, 09:50 AM
We all bring different perspectives to this discussion I'll take a little bit of time to tell you mine. I was raised by my parents to be a "good" citizen, I was raised to be proud American, and lastly I was raised as a "Black-American". Because of my father and our family owned business I have chosen to be a conservative. It just makes more sense to me.
That's a very short back ground on me. And I bring that perspective to this discussion on health care. "There is no free lunch" you are responsible(first & second line of defense) for your family and it's well being. Not your neighbor, not your co-worker, not your boss. You are responsible. If you can't afford kids, don't have them. If you can't afford your boat don't buy one. We all have the right to have children, but we don't have the right to transfer that financial responsibility on to someone else.
My issue with any type of government health care is: What can you tell me that the government does efficiently and with out waisting (someone else's money). I don't think anything. From the 1960's to the 1990's the government's welfare system "helped" destroy the black family. It wasn't all of the problem, but it was a huge contributor. People relying on the government for things they should be responsible for is a bad thing- not a good thing. But that's an argument for a another day. But I can see huge correlations of the government making people fell comfortable for providing their health care an then what's next: Your house payment, your gasoline how about your car insurance or clothes for your kids. Once you abrogate "your" responsibility to take care of your family to the government your start on a slippery slope a very slippery slope.
The government can then tell you, who, what and when in-regards to your health care. It's somewhat the same reason why the NRA doesn't want to give an inch on gun rights or NOW on the abortion issue.
And as far as "getting everyone involved" is concerned that is really code for "let the rich pay for it" or "the rich need to pay their fair share". Why don't we start with: It's your money, spend it wisely. Instead of: we'll take money from Peter and give it to Paul.
It's the dem's that throw road blocks into the personal health care savings accounts that would be tax deductible. They throw road block's into making it possible for the tax payer's to control just 5% of your Social Security deduction. Just 5% and they freaked. They freaked, because your average dumb ass like me would figure out in about 15 years that the 5% that I have control over is going to out perform the 95% the government has control over in the next 12-20 years. So the question would be "hey why am I giving you 95% to piss away" Once that question got into the publics head the current system would crash and burn and rightly so.
Done with the rant for now. I may come back and edit after I get some work done.
Smiles..:) :) :) Have a great day.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
SCP, while it might appear to you that our view about most things are opposed, in reality they ar not. Personal responsability was instilled into me by my parents, and in turn this was something that my Son learned at a young age. I agree that if you can afford kids, don't have them, and so on.
The problem is much of damage is already done. I read some Right wing bloger that said about the Frost kids who were in a coma, and used the S-Chip program, "Let um die before you use Federal funds to save them"
Your comment:
And as far as "getting everyone involved" is concerned that is really code for "let the rich pay for it" or "the rich need to pay their fair share". Why don't we start with: It's your money, spend it wisely. Instead of: we'll take money from Peter and give it to Paul.
IMO, this is off the mark, or at least off of the mark as I referred to getting everyone involved. We have far to many people both legal and illegal that use the health care system without paying a dime. Again you and I bear some of this cost. What I referred to be getting everyone involved referred more to getting regeistered into a health care system. If the Govt or an agreed upon private sector firm, could accurately monitor who was using what, who was paying and who was not paying, a clearer we would have a clearer picture of what the next step should be.
If it were up to me, the first thing that I would do would be to require a valid ID for all medical services, which would be the same ID that would be used to vote or work. Something along the lines of a picture ID SS card and a scanner system that read and verified the cards validity. If I were trying to sell anything to the American people, this would be the first.
We have to start somewhere.

Schiada76
10-22-2007, 09:51 AM
HOLY SHIT!!
Cp's black???
That means I must hate him right ulefty?
I'm a conservative, that means my mission in life is to keep the brutha down.:sqeyes: :D
The only reason you hate Rush is the same reason you hate the POTUS, Al Franken and Bawbra Streisand told you too.
You can't come up with a legitimate reason to hate either one, it's in your brainwashed little mind.
What kind of complete fool actually thinks a tiny tinpot COMMUNIST country could actually have better health services than the the US?
People DIE every year trying to escape the hell of that dictatorship. Are you one of those imbeciles that wears a Che shirt?

ULTRA26 # 1
10-22-2007, 10:08 AM
HOLY SHIT!!
Cp's black???
That means I must hate him right ulefty?
I'm a conservative, that means my mission in life is to keep the brutha down.:sqeyes: :D
The only reason you hate Rush is the same reason you hate the POTUS, Al Franken and Bawbra Streisand told you too.
You can't come up with a legitimate reason to hate either one, it's in your brainwashed little mind.
What kind of complete fool actually thinks a tiny tinpot COMMUNIST country could actually have better health services than the the US?
People DIE every year trying to escape the hell of that dictatorship. Are you one of those imbeciles that wears a Che shirt?
What's with the new found hatred for Al Franken? Who the F care's.
Not sure my opinion of Rush is any less valid that your view of me.

Sleeper CP
10-22-2007, 10:10 AM
HOLY SHIT!!
Cp's black???
?
Since the day I was born, and the last I checked;) :)
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

never_fast_enuf
10-22-2007, 10:56 AM
[QUOTE=ULTRA26 # 1;2853072]You are a conservative, ES is a conservative, Bush is a conservative, Ann Coulter (sp) is a conservative, Bill O'Reily is a conservative, and Rush is an ASSHOLE. There is a huge difference. between the two.QUOTE]
In all honesty, I totally understand why you dislike Rush so much. For three hours a day, five days a week, he completely dismantles your every liberal idea and shows it for what it is..a naive, emotion filled, fact less way to walk around in this glorious life. My guess is you would love to see him off the air…the sooner the beter!

never_fast_enuf
10-22-2007, 10:57 AM
Government run health care is the cure for the Social Security problem.:D
Now THAT is funny!:D

Old Texan
10-22-2007, 11:11 AM
Rush Limbaugh is the mosted hated man on the planet among Democrats and Liberals. The attention he draws from the Reids and Pelosies is proof positive of their own insecurities and quests for public approval.
If given the choice of having the dead body of bin Laden or Limbaugh hanging in the town square I'd wager that Reid, Pelosi, and others would have to give some thought to their decision.:devil:
Limbaugh represents what most Liberals hate, opposing views that can't be debunked. His show is the oldest, biggest, and most successful therefore he's the biggest target. Pelosi, Clinton, Boxer, Reid and others are trying hard to get conservative Talk Radio shut down in it's current format. They can't handle anything they can't control and the number of conservative talk shows grows almost weekly. Funny how that is if the so called "millions in the majority" dislike Rush???? By the way I'd like to see some backup stats on how that opinion came to be fact.
The telling story is how much of a failure Liberal talk shows turn out to be. Air America couldn't gain any momentum and went bankrupt. The Franken and Maher "left siders" are the only 2 with even minimal success and their platforms are pretty much pure hateful satire. Nothing constructive just tear down the opposition.
To me what would be really entertaining is a Lib vs Con show with 2 panels fighting it out. Dennis Miller and Franken would cohost and each week have a revolving panel of regulars to battle the issues. It would be hilarious watching Ann Coulter make Alex Baldwin cry.......:devil:

eliminatedsprinter
10-22-2007, 11:46 AM
Because Al Franken is Lord of all Assholes...;)
I've never really listened to Rush's show, however I do find it amazing how at least some of the more successful of the liberal talk radio hosts (ie Alan Colmes) give him a great deal of respect for what he has done in increasing the popularity of talk radio. Alan Colmes has stated flat out that he feels he would not have his show if not for Rush Limbaugh.

ULTRA26 # 1
10-22-2007, 11:59 AM
It doesn't matter to me whether he is on or off the air. I find him to be an obnoxious arrogant asshole who will stop at nothing to satisfy his cult listeners. If Rush is representative of a true Conservatives, most of you here should be embarrassed. I have no problem listening to conservative positions, but I refuse to listen to the all mighty ASSHOLE.
Excusing me for giving most you guys credit for the ability to think for yourselves when in all actuality, your nothing more than recorded messages from your Mentor.
Funny thing. I know many conservatives that agree that Rush is an ASSHOLE.
A classless statement form an asshole:
"Fox is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act.... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox".
This came after your mentor was seen on camera making fun of Fox my imitaing the affects of his desease. Rush is a classless pig.
Because Al Franken is Lord of all Assholes...;)
I've never really listened to Rush's show, however I do find it amazing how at least some of the more successful of the liberal talk radio hosts (ie Alan Colmes) give him a great deal of respect for what he has done in increasing the popularity of talk radio. Alan Colmes has stated flat out that he feels he would not have his show if not for Rush Limbaugh.
How does Al Franken have any affect on a conversation about Rush. Al Franken is just another is a long list of incompetents running for the Senate.
ES, Seems I remember you commenting in the past why you don't listen to Rush. What was the reason again?

eliminatedsprinter
10-22-2007, 12:40 PM
ES, Seems I remember you commenting in the past why you don't listen to Rush. What was the reason again?
I don't really remember giving a reason, because I really have no strong feelings one way or the other Re Rush Limbaugh. I have noticed that, although he is nothing at all like Howard Stern, the one thing they have in commen is that they both have zillions of fans who seem to be following "the cult of the personality".
The main reason I have never listened to Rush is simply because there always seems to be someone else I'd rather listen to when he is on. At the present, I don't even know what time and station he is on in my area.

eliminatedsprinter
10-22-2007, 12:40 PM
I don't really remember giving a reason, because I really have no strong feelings one way or the other Re Rush Limbaugh. I have noticed that, although he is nothing at all like Howard Stern, the one thing they have in commen is that they both have zillions of fans who seem to be following "the cult of the personality".
The main reason I have never listened to Rush is simply because there always seems to be someone else I'd rather listen to when he is on. At the present, I don't even know what time and station he is on in my area.

Sleeper CP
10-22-2007, 12:51 PM
If it were up to me, the first thing that I would do would be to require a valid ID for all medical services, which would be the same ID that would be used to vote or work. Something along the lines of a picture ID SS card and a scanner system that read and verified the cards validity. If I were trying to sell anything to the American people, this would be the first.
We have to start somewhere.
Holy $hit we agree on something.:)
About 6 years ago a Hospital here in San Diego County closed after taking huge loses year after year. The Hospital didn't want to get a black eye so they didn't say much about it,but it was finally ferreted out by a local conservative talk show host and a County Supervisor that this hospital was losing $2.5-3.0 million a year on un-reimbursed medical charges from the emergency room mostly to illegals.
Many of the illegals were being dropped off by the Boarder Patrol and the Boarder Patrol wouldn't have the illegals in custody because the Fed's would have had to re-imburse the hospital.:mad: And since there is a law that the hospitals can't refuse to render service they had to help them.
So I agree with you: Need ID to Vote, Need ID to drive, No ID for medical service( I'm not going to say no service for life threating problems) but no service for a lot of things.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Sleeper CP
10-22-2007, 02:04 PM
Rush Limbaugh is the mosted hated man on the planet among Democrats and Liberals. The attention he draws from the Reids and Pelosies is proof positive of their own insecurities and quests for public approval.
Limbaugh represents what most Liberals hate, opposing views that can't be debunked.
:
It can't be that simple can it:confused: :idea: :)
I think maybe it is. Cockroaches always run when the lights come on.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Steve 1
10-22-2007, 02:10 PM
It doesn't matter to me whether he is on or off the air. I find him to be an obnoxious arrogant asshole who will stop at nothing to satisfy his cult listeners. If Rush is representative of a true Conservatives, most of you here should be embarrassed. I have no problem listening to conservative positions, but I refuse to listen to the all mighty ASSHOLE.
Excusing me for giving most you guys credit for the ability to think for yourselves when in all actuality, your nothing more than recorded messages from your Mentor.
Funny thing. I know many conservatives that agree that Rush is an ASSHOLE.
A classless statement form an asshole:
"Fox is exaggerating the effects of the disease. He's moving all around and shaking and it's purely an act.... This is really shameless of Michael J. Fox".
This came after your mentor was seen on camera making fun of Fox my imitaing the affects of his desease. Rush is a classless pig.
How does Al Franken have any affect on a conversation about Rush. Al Franken is just another is a long list of incompetents running for the Senate.
Dam Leftie I thought we already trashed your Son of the flim-flam man and Michael Foxes academy award winning shaky role-playing!
I guess you never tire of getting pissed on Do You??

Steve 1
10-22-2007, 02:23 PM
SCP, if you had read one of my previous posts, you would know that I am not a fan of Micheal Moore and I while I believe that Gore may have brought the issue of climate change to the attention of he world, I am not one who prays at the temple of Gore.
I agree that someone needs a reality check. Whether or not it was proper to use a 12 y/o boy to promote the S-Chip program isn't the issue, attacking the 12 y/o is. Attacking M.J Fox is. Attacking soldiers that have served in Iraq, who now believe the war is a sham, by stating that these soldiers can't think for themselves, is the issue. There are plenty of of folks that twist the truth to further their agenda, but none that do it with the malice and downright cruelty of that of Rush, thus my opinion.
There seems to be no point in discussing this issue with you or many of his followers. You believe in this man is some sort of political God, and I don't. Some folks believe that if you don't follow the Christian faith, you are going to hell. I don't believe in hell. So there you have it. We view this issue differently, no more or no less. At least you and I have the ability to discuss our views.
:D :D
Stevo, until you learn to communicate like a mature adult, and in an other form other than cut and paste, you are on our own.
Here Pinko CUBA Love it !!!! Chit by all means go there and take a few Lefties with you! Oh a dreaded Link Enjoy !!! http://www.therealcuba.com/Page10.htm

ULTRA26 # 1
10-22-2007, 02:59 PM
Holy $hit we agree on something.:)
About 6 years ago a Hospital here in San Diego County closed after taking huge loses year after year. The Hospital didn't want to get a black eye so they didn't say much about it,but it was finally ferreted out by a local conservative talk show host and a County Supervisor that this hospital was losing $2.5-3.0 million a year on un-reimbursed medical charges from the emergency room mostly to illegals.
Many of the illegals were being dropped off by the Boarder Patrol and the Boarder Patrol wouldn't have the illegals in custody because the Fed's would have had to re-imburse the hospital.:mad: And since there is a law that the hospitals can't refuse to render service they had to help them.
So I agree with you: Need ID to Vote, Need ID to drive, No ID for medical service( I'm not going to say no service for life threating problems) but no service for a lot of things.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Id to drive, ID to vote, and ID for basic non-emergency medical, and ID for all Govt related services. I don't believe most Americans would argue this Dem or Rep. (politicians excluded :D :D )
Dam Leftie I thought we already trashed your Son of the flim-flam man and Michael Foxes academy award winning shaky role-playing!
I guess you never tire of getting pissed on Do You
Here Pinko CUBA Love it !!!! Chit by all means go there and take a few Lefties with you! Oh a dreaded Link Enjoy !!! http://www.therealcuba.com/Page10.htm
Steve, you never cease to amaze us with your quick and intellectual wit. :2purples:

eliminatedsprinter
10-22-2007, 03:02 PM
Id to drive, ID to vote, and ID for basic non-emergency medical, and ID for all Govt related services. I don't believe most Americans would argue this Dem or Rep. (politicians excluded :D :D )
And yet the politicians and a handfull of activist twerps do...
All of the major Democratic Party Leadership opposes all of the above.

Sleeper CP
10-22-2007, 03:29 PM
:
:D Yet they do:( Nearly all on the left.:( :mad:
ditto: :D :D
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
10-22-2007, 03:35 PM
ES, you guys keep saying this about the Dem politicians but I haven't heard much of this from them myself.
SCP & ES,
How are you both doing with the fires? SCP, my sis in SD says that SD is like a war zone. ES, how are things on the North side.
Too much going on around here to take and of this political BS very seriously right now.
Hope you both remain safe

SmokinLowriderSS
10-22-2007, 03:55 PM
Funny what you find if you "investigate" a little teeny tiny bit. Hmmmmmmm
Direct from Michael J Fox's own, personal, website.
I had made a deliberate choice to appear before the subcommittee without medication. It seemed to me that this occasion demanded that my testimony about the effects of the disease, and the urgency we as a community were feeling, be seen as well as heard. For people who had never observed me in this kind of shape, the transformation must have been startling.
Not the only time he ever exagerated his symptoms for an audience apparently. :idea:

10-22-2007, 04:15 PM
If Ultra26 thinks Rush is an asshole then Rush is doing a good job.:D:D:D One more reason to listen to Rush.:jawdrop:

ULTRA26 # 1
10-22-2007, 04:18 PM
Funny what you find if you "investigate" a little teeny tiny bit. Hmmmmmmm
Direct from Michael J Fox's own, personal, website.
Not the only time he ever exaggerated his symptoms for an audience apparently. :idea:
I'm aware of that he appeared without his meds. That makes mimicking and making fun of his decease OK? To an ASSHOLE maybe.
Not taking meds is not and exaggerating anything.
No class

ULTRA26 # 1
10-22-2007, 04:26 PM
Obviuosly I'm not going change anyone's opinion of Rush Limbaugh and vice versa.
I'm done with this one. SoCal is on fire and I have more important things to talk about right now. You guys have fun.

Steve 1
10-22-2007, 04:51 PM
Steve, you never cease to amaze us with your quick and intellectual wit. :2purples:
It's won me many awards Dipshit.

Steve 1
10-22-2007, 04:57 PM
This is the Liberal Paradise free hospital Ultra Leftie has in store for us should the Rats ever be so empowered..
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/img/791248cubahospital.jpg (http://www.UploadYourImages.com)

Steve 1
10-22-2007, 05:16 PM
SS
PinkoUltra 26 #IQ should take Michael J Fox to Cuba for Castros "Magic Cure"

SmokinLowriderSS
10-22-2007, 07:12 PM
Perhaps Steve, perhaps.:idea:
An Actor gets into politics, to influence at least 3 election races, and becomes fair game for his tactics (Except Rush can't touch him, without becoming an asshole).
The democrat LEADERSHIP puts CHILDREN in front of the TV screen, to influence politics AND POLICY, and THE CHILDREN become fair game (except that you are a classless asshole if you call THEM out on "inconvenient facts" in their lives).
Typical liberal "feel-good" pap.
Which one do you think will be the first one (of their own) the Democrats will turn on?
Cold Cash Jefferson
Or
The head of the ETHICS committee, is it Feinstein, who used to direct Defense contracts to her husband's company from the Millitary Apropriations Committee, for like 5 or 6 years.
Or:
What do you think their DEFENSE of them will be?
Obviously, Feinstein is under the radar, while Jefferson is under FELONY charges (like 16 of them). What's good ole Nancy, John, and Harry got to say in support of him? :idea: :idea:

eliminatedsprinter
10-23-2007, 08:16 AM
ES, you guys keep saying this about the Dem politicians but I haven't heard much of this from them myself.
SCP & ES,
How are you both doing with the fires? SCP, my sis in SD says that SD is like a war zone. ES, how are things on the North side.
Too much going on around here to take and of this political BS very seriously right now.
Pay more attention to the Dems the next time the issue of Voter ID comes up. Ten years ago when President Clinton was in office many dems (including the Clintons) wanted a mandatory federal ID. But as soon as Bush came into office pretty much all of the major dems decided that requiring ID for voting was discriminatory, because they said the poor and minorities were less likely to have picture IDs. When the idea of offering them free for lower income people was floated, they still said it was discriminatory, because they cliamed that minority people and the poor were less trustfull of government and they still would be less likely to get them.
The fires are not currently near me, but I do have to drive thru Santa Clarita and today it about doubled my drive time to work.

Sleeper CP
10-23-2007, 09:01 AM
SCP & ES,
So far so good, thanks for asking. Fire is burning on two sides of us, miles away for now. If the winds hold as they are we'll be fine. But, if it comes our way it's going to have a fight. We have our own fire hydrant on the property and 600+ feet of fire hose and 2 4,000 gallon water trucks and 2 Cat 980 loaders. So I'm ready.:D
pretty much all of the major dems decided that requiring ID for voting was discriminatory, because they said the poor and minorities were less likely to have picture IDs. When the idea of offering them free for lower income people was floated, they still said it was discriminatory, because they cliamed that minority people and the poor were less trustfull of government and they still would be less likely to get them..
Kind of show's your where they are on the issue. This is an issue that the Pres and the Repub's let get away from them. They didn't want to piss-off the Latino voter's. They (Repub's) are so lame on the issue, I don't know one Latino who had "earned" the right to vote that wants someone who hasn't voting to cheat the system. Maybe they are out there, but I think the Pres and the GOP screwed up by not pushing that point.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

ULTRA26 # 1
10-23-2007, 09:23 AM
So far so good, thanks for asking. Fire is burning on two sides of us, miles away for now. If the winds hold as they are we'll be fine. But, if it comes our way it's going to have a fight. We have our own fire hydrant on the property and 600+ feet of fire hose and 2 4,000 gallon water trucks and 2 Cat 980 loaders. So I'm ready.:D
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Scp,
Glad to hear that you are prepared. Sounds like winds will ease a bit later.
Hang in there.
john

Schiada76
10-23-2007, 10:10 AM
What's really sad about ultra and the rest of the left is they don't even know that MJF was conned by the authors and backers of the legislation presented in that commercial purely for financial gain.
Rush exposes it for what it is and the left wing loons hate him for it.
He gets in the way of their FEELINGS.:D

Steve 1
10-23-2007, 01:39 PM
Perhaps Steve, perhaps.:idea:
An Actor gets into politics, to influence at least 3 election races, and becomes fair game for his tactics (Except Rush can't touch him, without becoming an asshole).
The democrat LEADERSHIP puts CHILDREN in front of the TV screen, to influence politics AND POLICY, and THE CHILDREN become fair game (except that you are a classless asshole if you call THEM out on "inconvenient facts" in their lives).
Typical liberal "feel-good" pap.
Which one do you think will be the first one (of their own) the Democrats will turn on?
Cold Cash Jefferson
Or
The head of the ETHICS committee, is it Feinstein, who used to direct Defense contracts to her husband's company from the Millitary Apropriations Committee, for like 5 or 6 years.
Or:
What do you think their DEFENSE of them will be?
Obviously, Feinstein is under the radar, while Jefferson is under FELONY charges (like 16 of them). What's good ole Nancy, John, and Harry got to say in support of him? :idea: :idea:
SS looks like cold cash will be in the barrel on this one, Small time Rat no real loss to the Leftie Big Wigs.

Boatcop
10-23-2007, 04:00 PM
Because this is the best that Franken can do, in a debate about issues:
http://www.booksamillion.com/bam/covers/0/44/050/864/0440508649.jpg

Moneypitt
10-23-2007, 05:28 PM
I really don't make a habit of listening to Limbaugh. What little I've heard makes it apparent the incoming calls are screened fairly heavily. It seems most of the calls, not all, are in complete agreement with Rush and his political motivation. I also noticed that after the caller makes a point, you never hear them again and Rush just takes the point and spins it in whatever direction HE feels it should be spun. Hollywood type entertainment at it's best.....I have heard his rants about how the left does this, or the driveby media says that, or the Dems are going to destroy the country etc etc.....
As I said, he isn't really an asshole, he just plays one on the radio. Wise advice, believe nothing of what you hear, and 1/2 of what you see.......MP

SmokinLowriderSS
10-23-2007, 06:32 PM
An actor maximizes the effect of his disease symptoms for a political gain, and yet the person or persons who call him out on it are classless assholes. The "diseased one" is un-touchable, even tho he has done the same behasvior BEFORE.
A politician (or group of same) put a 12-yr old on national media, to attempt to make political gain, and the person or persons who call attention to his parent's owning a 1/3 to 1/2 million dollar home, a business, commercial real estate, and sending 2 children to private school, who have no medical insurance coverage, is a classless asshole.
The parent's who provided the child to be used, AND the politicians, are untouchable.
A politician (or group of same) put a 1-yr old INFANT on national media, to attempt to make political gain, and the person or persons who call attention to his parent's shown prior ability to get insurance, but basic refusal (thru decisions made) TO DO SO NOW, is a classless asshole.
Again, the parent's who provided the child to be used, AND the politicians, are untouchable.
Let's face one more thing people, S-CHIP is NOT about "The poor", it's lower MIDDLE CLASS government health insurance. One more step to socialized medicine.
Bush's veto was of AN UNNACCEPTABLE EXPANSION, not of the concept (which I frankly think SHOULD BE eliminated, but it ain't gonna happen).
Bush offered 5 billion $, with conditions of covering THE POOR, FIRST.
Congress wanted 35 billion $, with free reign.
Teddy Kennedy wanted 50 Billion $.
The truly POOR, already can get Medicare and Medicade, and also CANNOT BE REFUSED at ANY hospital emergency room.

Boatcop
10-23-2007, 07:06 PM
Bush offered 5-million $, with conditions of covering THE POOR, FIRST.
Congress wanted 35 million $, with free reign.
Teddy Kennedy wanted 50 Million $.
One correction, SLR.
Those figures are Billion, with a B.
Here's the latest:
New SCHIP bill focuses on poorest
By TOM PRICE (US Rep 6th District, GA - R)
Published on: 10/24/07
The debate about the proper reauthorization of the State Children's Health Insurance Program, or SCHIP, continued last week, as Congress sustained the president's veto of the Democrats' flawed proposal to expand government-run health care.
Hopefully, this vote will finally open the door for new ideas and responsible negotiations between the two parties to reach a bipartisan agreement on SCHIP renewal.
When SCHIP was created a decade ago by a Republican Congress and Democrat president, politics took a back seat to policy to ensure our nation's children had access to necessary care. Sadly, Democrat leaders today have been more intent on dragging out a political issue, actually delaying votes, than finding a positive solution. We owe it to our nation's most vulnerable children to now work together in the bipartisan spirit that created SCHIP.
Now that the Democrats' flawed proposal has been laid to rest, we can start a dialogue of ideas about how best to cover America's children. Following the vote to sustain the president's veto, I used my experience as a physician to introduce positive alternative legislation to reauthorize SCHIP, putting poor kids first, while preserving and expanding personal, private coverage for millions more children.
The More Children, More Choices Act, H.R. 3888, fully funds and reauthorizes SCHIP to cover children in households with annual income up to $43,000 — the original intent. The nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office estimates that $8.5 billion in new spending is needed to ensure that all children in the current program are covered. H.R. 3888 responsibly provides these needed funds, plus an additional $3 billion for outreach to find children who are currently eligible but not enrolled in the program — all without a tax increase! Rather than providing bureaucratic, government-run health care for those in middle-income homes, this reauthorization keeps SCHIP focused on needy kids first.
SCHIP is not the answer to those children who are uninsured but do not qualify for the program. Rather than bluntly expanding the program, The More Children, More Choices Act provides premium assistance for the purchase of private, personal coverage for children in households with annual income up to $63,000. This proposal will reach the same number of children as the Democrat plan, without expanding government-run health care. Instead of pulling children off personal insurance for the government program, as the Democrat bill would do, this legislation would preserve current coverage while expanding the purchase of personal insurance for millions more children.
Our health care crisis is undoubtedly not confined to our nation's youth. We must provide access to health care coverage for all Americans. A third important component of H.R. 3888 would provide incentives for health care coverage to the uninsured through state initiatives. The program offers grants and promotes innovation and flexibility from federal regulation, allowing states to use a combination of ideas that best meets their specific needs.
Washington Democratic leaders have been unrelenting in their attempt to frame this debate as about compassion for needy children. They recklessly claim that those opposing their expansion of government-run health care do not care about our nation's youth. This is absurd. We all share a desire to ensure the health of our nation's children.
The real debate is about who controls health care decisions, families and doctors or Washington bureaucrats.
As a physician, I devoted my career to caring for these very kids, and I know that private, personal coverage best allows families and doctors to meet their health care needs. The More Children, More Choices Act would sensibly ensure that SCHIP goes to America's neediest children first, while expanding private, personal care for millions more children — and all without any tax increases.
Someone must have read my post from a few days ago.
Basically it says:
The More Children, More Choices Act
Fully reauthorizes SCHIP up to 200% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) – the program’s original intent
Provides a $1,400 tax credit for all children, uninsured or insured, in families between 200%-300% of FPL
Adopts a federalism healthcare initiative to encourage greater experimentation at the state level to expand coverage to the uninsured

SmokinLowriderSS
10-23-2007, 07:20 PM
Thx for the back-up on those decimal points Boatcop. I apreciate it. I've made that error before just pulling info. from memory.
There IS a heck of a difference between Million and Billion. :)

SmokinLowriderSS
10-23-2007, 07:28 PM
I don't really have any initial problems with More Children, More Choices Act, H.R. 3888 if it ends up as you posted content-wise Bc.

Old Texan
10-24-2007, 05:14 AM
An actor maximizes the effect of his disease symptoms for a political gain, and yet the person or persons who call him out on it are classless assholes. The "diseased one" is un-touchable, even tho he has done the same behasvior BEFORE.
A politician (or group of same) put a 12-yr old on national media, to attempt to make political gain, and the person or persons who call attention to his parent's owning a 1/3 to 1/2 million dollar home, a business, commercial real estate, and sending 2 children to private school, who have no medical insurance coverage, is a classless asshole.
The parent's who provided the child to be used, AND the politicians, are untouchable.
A politician (or group of same) put a 1-yr old INFANT on national media, to attempt to make political gain, and the person or persons who call attention to his parent's shown prior ability to get insurance, but basic refusal (thru decisions made) TO DO SO NOW, is a classless asshole.
Again, the parent's who provided the child to be used, AND the politicians, are untouchable.
Let's face one more thing people, S-CHIP is NOT about "The poor", it's lower MIDDLE CLASS government health insurance. One more step to socialized medicine.
Bush's veto was of AN UNNACCEPTABLE EXPANSION, not of the concept (which I frankly think SHOULD BE eliminated, but it ain't gonna happen).
Bush offered 5 billion $, with conditions of covering THE POOR, FIRST.
Congress wanted 35 billion $, with free reign.
Teddy Kennedy wanted 50 Billion $.
The truly POOR, already can get Medicare and Medicade, and also CANNOT BE REFUSED at ANY hospital emergency room.
The "facts" should never get in the way of making a point. So many times we see this tactic used by politicians "especially" the Left. Ultra doesn't like to hear this as his typcall defenses omit the "facts" as we have witnessed multiple times here in the PRF.
Taking true stories out of context and highlighting the points of your argument in the headlines and lead in statements are proven tactics. The general public typically responds to the highlighted points and rarely reads the "fine print" which contains the connecting material to the whole story.
John Kerry's campaign was a prime example of using lies to creat negative points against the opposition. He'd come out with a blatant untruth on Monday's front page and would retract the lie on Thursday's section C, page 14, knowing full well the damage was done and few would ever see or hear the retraction. Of course the Rush Limbaughs are A-Holes because they read section C, page 14 and bring it up onto the front page for all to see.

Schiada76
10-24-2007, 05:19 AM
Smokin, MJF's routine wasn't for political gain it was purely financial.

SmokinLowriderSS
10-24-2007, 04:13 PM
Smokin, MJF's routine wasn't for political gain it was purely financial.
Well, we may perhaps be in a semantics debate here, but what I was refering to as "political gain" was the 3 (I believe, at least 3) television advertizements he made for political candidates, in elections, to attempt to help them get elected.
His connection to them was specifically their support for infant stem cell research, not just their support for adult stem cell research.
I realize he was paid to make the commercials, I just consider the fact that it was political promotion ads to be a "political" gain he desired more than the monetary gain.

Steve 1
10-24-2007, 04:47 PM
MJF has always been a sawed off little Leftist schill!
http://www.Photo-Host.org/img/609571gunfire2.gif (http://www.Photo-Host.org)

Schiada76
10-24-2007, 05:36 PM
Well, we may perhaps be in a semantics debate here, but what I was refering to as "political gain" was the 3 (I believe, at least 3) television advertizements he made for political candidates, in elections, to attempt to help them get elected.
His connection to them was specifically their support for infant stem cell research, not just their support for adult stem cell research.
I realize he was paid to make the commercials, I just consider the fact that it was political promotion ads to be a "political" gain he desired more than the monetary gain.
It was to legalize cloning if I remember correctly. The guy that funded all the commercials will make billions in the state now.:eek:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-24-2007, 07:06 PM
It was to legalize cloning if I remember correctly. The guy that funded all the commercials will make billions in the state now.:eek:
You may remember one there that I was unaware of. Thx for the info.
The ones I was talking about were:
Senate campaign ad for Democrat Claire McCaskill against Republican Jim Talent:
Here's the add (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9WB_PXjTBo)
Fox Broadcasting filmed that add.
Another :
endorsing Democrat Benjamin L. Cardin in his race against Republican Michael S. Steele,
And
Wisconsin Gov. Jim Doyle (D), who is seeking reelection.
Also:
He has also made plans to appear at events for two Democrats, Sen. Robert Menendez of New Jersey and Tammy Duckworth, a candidate for Congress from Illinois.
"He wants to take on races and get involved in races that involve a pro stem cell candidate against an anti embryonic stem cell candidate," said John Rogers, a publicist for Fox. Again, Fox produced the McCaskill add.
I have not dug up the dates for those, so do not know if they are upcoming, or recent history.