PDA

View Full Version : Young Fresh Web Design Team!!!!

Uniqueperformancewest
10-18-2007, 02:25 PM
Premier Site Designs is a young team of hard working professional adults whose main goal is to build your business the best website possible. With our team of high skilled web technicians we can create a website that not only will look professional and give a executive feel but it will offer you the tools you need to grow your business and clientel.
Premier Site Designs creates only the finest websites using flash, graphic design, and keyword monitoring and traffic monitoring to bring the customers to you and keep them there.
We offer a fine line of services to meet your business's every expectation, such as the following;
-business cards
-logo design
-flyers/handouts
-web design
-Banners (any size, any style)
-T-shirts (embroidery/silkscreen)
-Keyword Monitoring/Traffic Monitoring
-"Business Development"
-Advertising via the web
-Graphic Design
-Flash
-Vinyl Stickers
Our team at Premier is ready and waiting to bring your business into the internet world, let us help you make the leap.
CAPABLE OF HANDLING PROJECTS WITH A DEADLINE, let us get it done for you!!!!
Thanks John Kirsch
Sales Executive
714-865-3502 (john@premiersitedesigns.com)
please check out www.premiersitedesigns.com for some of our customers sites, also check out www.premiersitedesigns.com/newsite to see what we have coming for you soon!!!
Premier Site Designs
5405 E. La Palma Ave.
Anaheim Hills, Ca 92807
714-865-3502
www.premiersitedesigns.com

Uniqueperformancewest
10-19-2007, 07:32 AM
bump

bigq
10-19-2007, 10:25 AM
How do you go from installing lift kits to making boats to designing web sites:confused:

Uniqueperformancewest
10-19-2007, 10:42 AM
Haha, I don't make boats I sell them. The lifting of trucks and the boats are kind of related in a way haha, people with lifted trucks have boats and vice versa. The web design business is just a totally seperate business that runs out of the same facility.
thanks John

2ndIINoneMotorsports.com
10-19-2007, 10:56 AM
what does a simple website usually cost nowadays?

Uniqueperformancewest
10-19-2007, 12:16 PM
When you say simple, how simple do you mean? Do you have an example of a site you'd like to mimic not design wise but layout etc. wise.
Thanks John

Uniqueperformancewest
10-25-2007, 10:25 AM
Hello,
If anyone is interested in a list of previous work to give you an idea of what were capable of please contact me and I will send you the list.
We produce quality work and have all the resources to jump start your business and get the necessary hits to grow your business.
Thanks John
Premier Site Designs

Uniqueperformancewest
10-29-2007, 01:50 PM
bump

Uniqueperformancewest
11-05-2007, 10:13 AM
bump