PDA

View Full Version : New Years Day

justfloatn
10-18-2007, 02:50 PM
So being an X V-driver and looking forward to Camp Far West on New Years Day every year. I was wondering if any of the river crew headed out to freeze their nuts off and have a few cold ones on New Years Day. :idea:
I would rather be on the water in my boat freezing than on the shore watching:D
Or is the river too full of crap to boat that time of year?

TUNNEL T
10-18-2007, 04:41 PM
jf , i'd hate top say it but i'll be at camp far west watchin , i'm a die hard v-drive guy also ! me and boat 211 will be there either nye or just for the day ! TUNNEL T

DAVEO
10-18-2007, 06:14 PM
There is a truck load that will be there.

grads2112
10-18-2007, 06:25 PM
Is there going to be enough water at that time to even run a boat? If so, I'll be there again this year....without the boat. Lay up period sucks.

charitycase
10-19-2007, 08:08 AM
What & miss the monsoon at CampFar?Haven't for years.

hulshot
10-19-2007, 08:27 AM
I'm in, havent missed it in years, I just want to see more water racing and less trailer racing.:D

justfloatn
10-19-2007, 08:29 AM
I just want to see more water racing and less trailer racing.:D
It's too f'n cold and my head hurts. Now hand me another beer:D :D

hulshot
10-19-2007, 08:30 AM
JF, gotta ask, WHO'S SMOKIN HOT BOD is that in your avitar????:sqeyes:

justfloatn
10-19-2007, 08:31 AM
I just want to see more water racing and less trailer racing.:D
It's too f'n cold and my head hurts. Now hand me another beer:D :D

hulshot
10-19-2007, 08:31 AM
JF, gotta ask, WHO'S SMOKIN HOT BOD is that in your avitar????:sqeyes:

justfloatn
10-19-2007, 08:40 AM
If I knew that I wouldn't be here on H.B. :D
What's your funniest CFW New Years memory? I was just thinking about a couple years back when that group of tweaker tatoo guys came flying down the ramp towing that 60's white and green shovel with the blower motor, bottoming out on the asphalt. All running around tweaking acting like they were hard core v-drive guys standing waist deep in the lake filling-up w/fuel. :D :D

charitycase
10-19-2007, 08:47 AM
If I knew that I wouldn't be here on H.B. :D
What's your funniest CFW New Years memory? I was just thinking about a couple years back when that group of tweaker tatoo guys came flying down the ramp towing that 60's white and green shovel with the blower motor, bottoming out on the asphalt. All running around tweaking acting like they were hard core v-drive guys standing waist deep in the lake filling-up w/fuel. :D :D
We were there for that.We were all laughing.That was the same weekend another HB member that shall remain nameless threw one of my empty 5gal propane bottles in the bon-fire.I think he is now looking for Elvis somewhere.

Badburn
10-19-2007, 09:26 AM
Funny now, maybe not so much back then, but I got bounced out of my jet boat at going about 100 right in front of the launchramp. Chute deployed and all.......I climbed back in the boat and made another nitrous pass before putting it back on the trailer, then went directly to the hospotal. Talk about freezing your nuts off, I still dont know where they are and that was about 1998:D
My wife says I should have had my head examined while I was at the hospital:D

RACER52
10-19-2007, 09:52 AM
might have to pencil this one in again. Last time was fun from I can remember.
No jello shots this time. We had to throw the cooler away last time because it was raining when we got home and put the cooler on the side of the house. Come summer it was not a pretty site..
Racer

LandSpeedRacer
10-19-2007, 11:14 AM
We'll be there . . . . . hopefully Kiker and Nighthawk will be there too this year, we had a blast last year and even though it was 30 degrees still partied around the bonfire till 4am then everyone showed up at daybreak all rested . . . . . :D :) :sqeyes: :idea: :jawdrop: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D