PDA

View Full Version : Shasta Cat Attack Photo Shoot, Poker Run & Party Set for June 13-14, 2008

Poker Runs West
10-18-2007, 05:20 PM
POKER RUNS WEST Shasta event June 13-14, 2008 has been renamed Shasta Cat Attack Run. We were forced to do this because another group has posted their event as PRW will be at Shasta on a different date.
PRW has been used as the abriviation for my Poker Runs West company since 1999. Whether they intentionally posted PRW to be misleading or it is simply a coincidence really doesn't matter. The need to change to a name no one is using any longer seems to be the best thing to do to avoid confusion.
The Shasta Cat Attack will feature a heli photo shoot with a picture for each boat given at the party, poker run, party and lots of free time to enjoy Lake Shasta. All of this and more for only $100.00.
Information about the event with Lodging suggestions etc. will be posted at www.pokerrunswest.com

acatitude
10-18-2007, 05:32 PM
Took my suggestion on the name of cat scratch sniff shit huh??? it was stupid, so now youve stolen the name " cat attack"" also... took the same weekend cat attack has used for years, now the name... and you arent piggy backing.... what a fockin tool........ and before you start it was called Pussies Run Wild.. just abbreviated on here.. your a common theif...... I have no respect for a person like you. YOur a disgraceful human being. and I dont care what elegant so called dog and pony show you take on a response... Id be embarresed to show my face if I was you
still waiting for the complimentry issue

Poker Runs West
10-18-2007, 05:44 PM
Thanks for you insight and comments.

acatitude
10-18-2007, 06:22 PM
yea I'd say calling it a poker run is a stretch, lol

Frequent Flier
10-19-2007, 11:34 AM
yea I'd say calling it a poker run is a stretch, lol
If I am not mistaken a poker run is when a group gets together and travels to different destinations receiving poker cards along the way with prizes given to the highest hands.:idea: :D I am sure that is what happened last year! I had more fun at this event for the $100 entry fee than any other event last year...
Count me in for next year!!!
And bring the KING again so I can show him the name on the back of my boat as I pass:D :D :D

Familycat
10-19-2007, 02:02 PM
If I am not mistaken a poker run is when a group gets together and travels to different destinations receiving poker cards along the way with prizes given to the highest hands.:idea: :D I am sure that is what happened last year! I had more fun at this event for the $100 entry fee than any other event last year...
Count me in for next year!!!
And bring the KING again so I can show him the name on the back of my boat as I pass:D :D :D
Yes it was a great trip. The run up the Sac. on Friday and the Mcleod Saturday were highlights. Hopefully you will have as much fun next year as was had this year. We have chosen to go the week earlier in 2008. Appears to be too much drama with Poker Runs West. I don't know Chris but hard to support and organization with so many negative remarks about so many people.
BTW, nice boat.
Dam-Jones Valley-Silverthorne is not a Poker Run. The run was so short my son was able to keep up on a waverunner and my parents on a patio boat. I don't run an expensive boat like a lot of guys just a Daytona like a lot of us, but I'd be a little pissed if I brought our a 1/2 million dollar Skater and a 16 year old kid on a Sea-Doo was nippin at my heels. Anyway hopfully this year it will be better without the Cat Attack group for the Bay Area.
Rick

bad news travels fast
10-19-2007, 02:08 PM
Rick, you're a smart ass. Inew there was something I like about you.

Poker Runs West
10-19-2007, 04:04 PM
Yes it was a great trip. The run up the Sac. on Friday and the Mcleod Saturday were highlights. Hopefully you will have as much fun next year as was had this year. We have chosen to go the week earlier in 2008. Appears to be too much drama with Poker Runs West. I don't know Chris but hard to support and organization with so many negative remarks about so many people.
BTW, nice boat.
Dam-Jones Valley-Silverthorne is not a Poker Run. The run was so short my son was able to keep up on a waverunner and my parents on a patio boat. I don't run an expensive boat like a lot of guys just a Daytona like a lot of us, but I'd be a little pissed if I brought our a 1/2 million dollar Skater and a 16 year old kid on a Sea-Doo was nippin at my heels. Anyway hopfully this year it will be better without the Cat Attack group for the Bay Area.
Rick
Just to help get the truth out the poker run ran from the dam to Jones Valley and then to Silverthorn for a free lunch after over an hour of individual runs by all boats with the helicopter. It was intentionally short in duration and stops because the participants wanted it that way so they would have plenty of free time in the afternoon.
I would be happy to discuss any posts of mine you see with so many negative remarks about so many people and where any drama is really coming from. We can meet in person or you can reach me at 916-652-7022 or cell 916-702-7044.
I want to buy that Sea Doo since it was able to keep up with Dr Evil and Frequent Flier who were both running about 130. Some Sea Doo. Remember too these events are not about speed.
Have a great time boating and enjoy your trip to Shasta.
Chris:) :) :)

grads2112
10-19-2007, 04:20 PM
We have chosen to go the week earlier in 2008. Appears to be too much drama with Poker Runs West. I don't know Chris but hard to support and organization with so many negative remarks about so many people.
BTW, nice boat.
Rick
99.9% of those "negative remarks" you talk about come from the Delta Junk Bunch and that doesn't say a whole lot.
If it wasn't a Poker Run then I guess the DJB'ers that won money at it should probably return it. And if your boat is no faster than a patio boat please stay way to the right when you see me approaching.

NICE PAIR
10-19-2007, 08:41 PM
[QUOTE=grads2112
If it wasn't a Poker Run then I guess the DJB'ers that won money at it should probably return it. And if your boat is no faster than a patio boat please stay way to the right when you see me approaching.[/QUOTE]
Grads, I personally do not have a dog in this fight. I paid my entry fee, like everyone else. I had a great time on the photo shoot/run. The crowd that ran up the McCloud arm was a well mixed crowd of Shasta Cat Attackers and Shasta Photo Shooters. We filled a beach up pretty well, Kicked back a few brews, generally had a great finish to a great day. I did not notice any whining, crying, or any other kind of childish Bullshit. I also did not notice you there. Possibly as you mature (if ever) you will look back on this and see how really bad you look. See you on the river, Steve

grads2112
10-19-2007, 09:09 PM
Why are you taking my comment so personally?:)

acatitude
10-19-2007, 09:31 PM
How should we take it Grads??? your sarcastic inuendo" junk bunch" is insulting to all of us......... and Steve was the DJB'r who won the poker hand, so get a clue ...
YOu keep swingin on PRW nuts, no problem .
You would just be better served to stop the crazy off the wall unjustified allegations and bullshit remarks..
Oh nice to see that in ***boat your delaminator apparently had an erection and grew from 28 ft to 30.......... more false advertising......:eek: :rolleyes:

acatitude
10-19-2007, 09:52 PM
POKER RUNS WEST Shasta event June 13-14, 2008 has been renamed Shasta Cat Attack Run. We were forced to do this because another group has posted their event as PRW will be at Shasta on a different date.
PRW has been used as the abriviation for my Poker Runs West company since 1999. Whether they intentionally posted PRW to be misleading or it is simply a coincidence really doesn't matter. The need to change to a name no one is using any longer seems to be the best thing to do to avoid confusion.
The Shasta Cat Attack will feature a heli photo shoot with a picture for each boat given at the party, poker run, party and lots of free time to enjoy Lake Shasta. All of this and more for only $100.00.
Information about the event with Lodging suggestions etc. will be posted at www.pokerrunswest.com
JUST FOR CLARIFACATION YOU SHOULD BE SURE EVERYONE READING THIS KNOWS THAT POKER RUNS WEST IS NOT THE ORIGINAL CAT ATTACK GROUP...
THE REAL CAT ATTACK FOLKS WILL BE THERE JUNE 5TH THRU 8TH FOR A WEEKEND OF GREAT BOATING WITH A BUNCH OF GREAT PEOPLE AND AS ALWAYS THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR ANYONE WHO WISHES TO JOIN IN AN AWESOME WEEKEND OF BOATING.....

hulshot
10-20-2007, 12:20 AM
99.9% of those "negative remarks" you talk about come from the Delta Junk Bunch and that doesn't say a whole lot.
If it wasn't a Poker Run then I guess the DJB'ers that won money at it should probably return it. And if your boat is no faster than a patio boat please stay way to the right when you see me approaching.
GRADS, you better keep your JUNK to the right all the time. :mad: Whats with the Negativity towards the delta lunch bunch. :confused: You have been out with us what, one time??? You must flash alot of money to have friends because you sure arent making any here. I was a the Cat attack/ poker run and I didnt pay so I did not want to interfere with the participants that did, so I stayed back to let you all have the fun while myself and others watched from behind. I have had no issues with you until now. I run alll the time with the DLB and we have always enjoyed or trips and gatherings with more and more people coming out to say hello and share in the fun we have. We did not see you on the beach having fun socializing with others up the McCloud arm and when a big group stopped just under the bridge you couldnt even idle your little boat over to say hello. What are you too good for the common boater??? What gives with the ego you have. You do know your boat is not very fast, right??? 100 mph is the DLB's average boat speed.
I might not be the fastest but on any given day I can run 100. :sqeyes:
I hope to see you on the water sometime.......................................... !!!!!

DAVEO
10-20-2007, 07:28 AM
UH OH now youve stepped on the trumpsters coat tails ..:D

Boatmaster
10-20-2007, 07:51 AM
My only question I have is. How did such a great run (The Shasta Cat Attack) get so F'ed up over one looser aka GRADS? I myself could care less what PRW wants to call their so called run! All I can say is the Delta Lunch bunch has nothing to loose here, but Poker Runs West's rep. is sure taking a dive over few loose comments. Chris you may want to have a chat with your loose lipped PRW cheerleader before this tailspin turns into the scene of the crash!

Poker Runs West
10-20-2007, 08:38 AM
My only question I have is. How did such a great run (The Shasta Cat Attack) get so F'ed up over one looser aka GRADS? I myself could care less what PRW wants to call their so called run! All I can say is the Delta Lunch bunch has nothing to loose here, but Poker Runs West's rep. is sure taking a dive over few loose comments. Chris you may want to have a chat with your loose lipped PRW cheerleader before this tailspin turns into the scene of the crash!
Drew,
Thanks for writing. First off the only person that speaks on behalf of PRW is me. Secondly I have great respect for generally anyone or any group that promotes safe performance boating, except for those that try to denigrate me, my events or disrupt our small performance boating community with their childish behavior. Third the dust up between Greg and others started long before any issue over events at Shasta and it was not Greg who is responsible for "f-ing up cat attack". Fourth my only connection to cat attack was picking up the name last week when some group took my company's long standing initials PRW and used them to promote another event at Shasta, confusing many people, and stated they were no longer using the name cat attack.
If some group of people think that putting on an event at Shasta the week before I do mine is going to hurt me or my business they are sadly mistaken. It is a very sad day when the actions of a vocal few expressing mostly vengeful lies, innuendos and half truths distort what the truth is.
Drew, I have always had a great deal of respect for you and how you conduct your business and represent the industry. I will put the truth, my reputation and PRW reputation up against any one at any time.
I enjoyed what you guys were doing with your run at Shasta and was happy to be able to put on my event on the same weekend. It seemed to work well for everyone. That is until some took offense to me being there with an organized event and started cutting me and my event down and it WAS NOT GREG.
I have no interest in debating these issues with you or anyone else on this site but will meet in person anytime. I think we should both sit back and watch the select group of talking heads make fools of themselves some more.
I hope all of your business activities and boating events are extremely successful. May the sun be always on you, your gas tanks full and your boat be making sweet music.
Chris

NICE PAIR
10-20-2007, 08:41 AM
I guess when someone points at me I think they mean, Me. If you are our King, Why don't you fix this mess?

120 Inches
10-20-2007, 09:07 AM
GRADS, you better keep your JUNK to the right all the time. :mad: Whats with the Negativity towards the delta lunch bunch. :confused: You have been out with us what, one time??? You must flash alot of money to have friends because you sure arent making any here. I was a the Cat attack/ poker run and I didnt pay so I did not want to interfere with the participants that did, so I stayed back to let you all have the fun while myself and others watched from behind. I have had no issues with you until now. I run alll the time with the DLB and we have always enjoyed or trips and gatherings with more and more people coming out to say hello and share in the fun we have. We did not see you on the beach having fun socializing with others up the McCloud arm and when a big group stopped just under the bridge you couldnt even idle your little boat over to say hello. What are you too good for the common boater??? What gives with the ego you have. You do know your boat is not very fast, right??? 100 mph is the DLB's average boat speed.
I hope to see you on the water sometime.......................................... !!!!!
I guess I will never be a part of the DLB cause my boat only goes 64 MPH.
Shit!!!!!!

DAVEO
10-20-2007, 10:03 AM
CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?
Hay I have an idea.
FOCKEN GET OVER IT.
Lets just go boating....

acatitude
10-20-2007, 10:08 AM
Drew,
Thanks for writing. First off the only person that speaks on behalf of PRW is me. Secondly I have great respect for generally anyone or any group that promotes safe performance boating, except for those that try to denigrate me, my events or disrupt our small performance boating community with their childish behavior. Third the dust up between Greg and others started long before any issue over events at Shasta and it was not Greg who is responsible for "f-ing up cat attack". Fourth my only connection to cat attack was picking up the name last week when some group took my company's long standing initials PRW and used them to promote another event at Shasta, confusing many people, and stated they were no longer using the name cat attack.
If some group of people think that putting on an event at Shasta the week before I do mine is going to hurt me or my business they are sadly mistaken. It is a very sad day when the actions of a vocal few expressing mostly vengeful lies, innuendos and half truths distort what the truth is.
Drew, I have always had a great deal of respect for you and how you conduct your business and represent the industry. I will put the truth, my reputation and PRW reputation up against any one at any time.
I enjoyed what you guys were doing with your run at Shasta and was happy to be able to put on my event on the same weekend. It seemed to work well for everyone. That is until some took offense to me being there with an organized event and started cutting me and my event down and it WAS NOT GREG.
I have no interest in debating these issues with you or anyone else on this site but will meet in person anytime. I think we should both sit back and watch the select group of talking heads make fools of themselves some more.
I hope all of your business activities and boating events are extremely successful. May the sun be always on you, your gas tanks full and your boat be making sweet music.
Chris
Again Chris, you talk in forked tongue and divert all attention to others... I really don't think any one took exception to your event being there the same time as the cat attack. Myself I enjoyed it for the most part.
The exception was when you started advertising(as on your website) the cat attack, making the new or casual boater assume that was part of Poker Runs West. That is bad bussiness tactics my friend. The cat attack group has been doing that for about 15 years and you have your event the same weekend... now every one welcomed you with open arms.. NO one had any issue with it.. some of the DLB participated in your event , others didn't... every one was there to have a good time...... hell part of the DLB even sponsered that event for you...
And as the pic of dipshits boat in ***boat will attest to, all the DLB who didn't participate in your event hung back away from you guys giving your event and paying participants there and your respect., ( otherwise grads would have been run over, lol). I would think you would give have given the cat attack group the same respect it gave you... remember without them you wouldnt even have had an event.....
Another exception Chris, was your attitude towards the DLB who didnt enter your event. Chris don't even try getting out of that one, cuzz you did it to me personally... you acted like you owned the lake and the bar the whole weekend... Your attitude and unprofessional business tactics are what started it... And your buddy grads hasn't helped by alwyas popping off.
I personally would like to see us all get along and have the event the same weekend, but you need to re asses your tactics.......
I understand your in this to make money as it is your business, but be professional about it, it will help tremendously as oppossed to pissing every one off, and losing potential participants in your other events.. . I know I wont support you because of a bad experience from prior dealings and yes Chris, I know your business isn't dependant on me alone.......but a great majority of it comes from people who read this board and your antics aren't helping your cause at all..
And no one is trying to hurt you by having it the weekend before yours....Remember Chris cat attack has had their event that weekend for many years and you pop up and steal that weekend.... No one said shit chris, we just picked another weekend ........ maybe you should take another look at who is being the talking head here.
I personally will stand behind every thing I have said Chris, so I know those vengful lies and inuendoes didnt come from me...... nice take on my words pal
I have sat back and watched all the select group(poker runs west) of talking heads make a jackass of themselves. The results of all the events(or non events) kinda speaks for itself.....
Hopefully every one can shake hands and get along as we all love boating... but someone has to step up...who do yu think that should be Chris?? and some one has to STFU... who should that be grads?
oh and by the way cat attack was not phocked up last year, it was awesome event, even when we gave way to your event... Dont let your buddy grads even think he could do that.. and as far as using your initials.. I can find no thread in ***boat that you started using PRW( its always poker runs west).and no one has given up that name...
Respectfully yours
Big Water;)

Poker Runs West
10-20-2007, 12:02 PM
Drew, if you have others responding to our chat dialogue on your behalf I will respond to them, just let me know the protocol. Otherwise I won't lower myself to respond back to those I have no interest in being associated with.
Thanks Drew,
Chris

acatitude
10-20-2007, 12:21 PM
Drew didn't start this thread or others and Im not speaking for anyone but myself as a small participant of the DLB... chat dialogue..... nice none response way of avoiding the truth... as usual you are what you are ....
and if you have some private chats going on , Don't put it in a public forum jackass:rolleyes:

RACER52
10-20-2007, 12:34 PM
Chris,
Without even asking Drew I can speak for him that if he had anything to contribute more than he has already posted he would.
So dont feel the need to reply on behalf of Drew.
With that said, I must post, but post to no one in particular..
I know its cold and the bikini's aren't out in full force this time of year but come on. I used to love to get online and see what all my peeps and ***boat community were up to, now I have to see all of you taking sides, over what?
If you look back its really no big deal, I dont wee where this affects any of our normal boating habits, annual events, or get togethers.
Hookey Day, and the Cat Attack (was a cool name for our group) was designed to put your boat where your mouth is for better terms. So if you have issues run your junk:D
I am looking forward to next year, but dont make me bring the Sanger V210 out and turn up the stereo to drown out all the whiners. I love the whiners, but the stereo may have to get used:eek:
Racer52 and Family, and 43 mph DLB accepted ski boat:)

RACER52
10-20-2007, 12:36 PM
corretion, the wife said its a 45mph boat. Her boat:confused:

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
10-20-2007, 02:34 PM
Chris,
Without even asking Drew I can speak for him that if he had anything to contribute more than he has already posted he would.
So dont feel the need to reply on behalf of Drew.
With that said, I must post, but post to no one in particular..
I know its cold and the bikini's aren't out in full force this time of year but come on. I used to love to get online and see what all my peeps and ***boat community were up to, now I have to see all of you taking sides, over what?
If you look back its really no big deal, I dont wee where this affects any of our normal boating habits, annual events, or get togethers.
Hookey Day, and the Cat Attack (was a cool name for our group) was designed to put your boat where your mouth is for better terms. So if you have issues run your junk:D
I am looking forward to next year, but dont make me bring the Sanger V210 out and turn up the stereo to drown out all the whiners. I love the whiners, but the stereo may have to get used:eek:
Racer52 and Family, and 43 mph DLB accepted ski boat:)
WAY TO GO 52RACER I will bring the country cd to stfu,Cant we all get along
BIG JOE SSMF

Rock-it man
10-20-2007, 03:49 PM
Please revisit the Orig Cat Attack Thread !!!!
We were all togeather then and we need to get back to why we alll got togeather in the first place. I posted a responce to this thread there and could not figure haw to bring it into this one.
Thanks Wayne

Rock-it man
10-20-2007, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by wayne
Ok here it is !!an open invatation to all cats for the first Shasta Cat Attack (Cats Only) all others get the cheep seats hehehe !! not really but it was worth a try !!! Rock-it Mans houseboat sleeps a mob and if we can get boatmaster we will have a RITA MIXER to.Would be great if everyone was at the same place not scattered for miles apart maybe a large beach area as there are some there.Eliminations on sat morning and finals sat evening for the KING of the Lake Trophy ( and its a big one) you can keep it for a year then its moves on,I will make a place for it to rest perminatly at my house !!!!!!!IM open to a date for the use of my house boat!!!! Single Eng 25-28 ft and dual eng any size classes,itty bitty kitty class also ,as Phil will want to play !!!! What does everyone think . Hot boat may even cover it !!! Rock-it Man
[ July 29, 2003, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Rock-it man ]
If I remember this is where it started .I guess the name just stuck and if everyone wants to fight over it I take it back !!!!!!!!!!! The Cat Attack was getting so large and there were a lot of people wanted more including myself I was the one that mentioned to Chris that an event of some kind would be great .Drew and myself tried to orginise it the best we could in the beginning with alot of others helping ,sorry I am bad with names for you others. I felt the gathering deserved coverage in the magazines and Chris did that ,he even got Bob Leach to contribute and this is the thanks we give Bob !!!!! When an event !!! which is what it is now, drawing people from all over the West coast and beyond get this large there is always someone that feels slighted hech I have been there myself and I am sure there are others. I am way past partying myself and while The Houseboat Partys are over the top they are not for everyone ,I really enjoy being at the motel and being able to visit with so many and I feel Chris has made that a more fun gathering.WE are a unique qroup and I have seen this group pull togeather many times so I would hope that we all can come to terms here and promote what is a very fun and exciting weekend and we all can get what we want out of it. Sorry if my grammer sucks guess its my lack of education.
I have not been participating as much I like in the last couple years, its not becouse I don't want to its becouse of some health issues with my neck and I may not be able to run a boat much . Anyway thats my take on this .
Thanks Wayne aka Rock-it Man
Send a private message to Rock-it man
Find More Posts by Rock-it man
Add Rock-it man to Your Buddy List
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

Poker Runs West
10-20-2007, 04:45 PM
corretion, the wife said its a 45mph boat. Her boat:confused:
I for one would like for you to bring the Sanger and the killer stereo out and tie it to our houseboat at Shasta. We need it to drown out some of the bullshit. If you do bring it would you play some Tony Bennet for us old guys? To clarify I am just being light hearted to reflect my inner peace and whatever boat you bring to the water is fine with me.
I hope to see you on the water having fun going fast or making music.
Chris

DAVEO
10-21-2007, 08:50 AM
Hay R I M good to hear from ya. hows the weather up there? Thanks for shedding some light on the dark cloud over cat attack. maybe this will help..
CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?

Rock-it man
10-21-2007, 09:11 AM
Weather sucks !!!! ,Realestate Market Sucks !!!!!! Raining and snowing in the mountains need to go boating . Think I will put in a heater and a canopy on the boat so I can go out !!! The internet is a great tool but I think sometimes some of us run our mouths before thinking it out I know I am guilty of it ,just read some of my threads from way back. I am hearing some great things about the 2008 Desert Storm PokrRun so you all better call now for reservations as they are filling up now. I have mine reserved. Thanks Wayne

Frequent Flier
10-21-2007, 11:35 AM
I have an idea! Lets all meet a late sunny weekend in may in a cove on the lake and talk it out... We all want the same thing, sunny days, fast boats, and bikini's:D :D :D
Seriously, if you want dinner, heli photo's, and a poker hand pay the $100...
If not than hangout on the lake and meet us in a cove or at the bar for drinks and lies about how fast our boats are:jawdrop:
The more performance boats on the water the more fun we all have, so lets drop the attitude and GO BOAT!!!

Rock-it man
10-21-2007, 11:38 AM
Great I'm in . !!!!!!
Thanks Wayne

DAVEO
10-21-2007, 11:39 AM
I have an idea! Lets all meet a late sunny weekend in may in a cove on the lake and talk it out... We all want the same thing, sunny days, fast boats, and bikini's:D :D :D
If not than hangout on the lake and meet us in a cove or at the bar for drinks and lies about how fast our boats are:jawdrop:
The more performance boats on the water the more fun we all have, so lets drop the attitude and GO BOAT!!!
Perfect!:D

ELIMINAT THIS
10-21-2007, 12:03 PM
If Chris had this attitude every thing would be fine.

acatitude
10-21-2007, 12:46 PM
I'm all for that. Count me in when it happens;)

BIGJOEDUCKSLAYER
10-21-2007, 06:10 PM
I will bring my 100mph formula when this happens:D
He said tell lies about how fast our boats are^^^^^^^^^^
BIG JOE SSMF

Daytona674
10-21-2007, 09:21 PM
ok Don i know that gas hog runs over 130mph !!!! CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??????

hulshot
10-21-2007, 10:01 PM
ok Don i know that gas hog runs over 130mph !!!! CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG??????
HUH? I wish, if I wanted to go that fast I would jump in with you Mr. 129.?:)

Familycat
10-22-2007, 06:20 AM
Chris, you are blowing it. Still a lot of trash talking. Cat Attack has been extablished to not be yours. You will need to start making honorable decisions or you will continue to lose credibilty in Northern California. I am not trying to be a ass but a lot of people read this material, granted mostly for fun, but this banter is making you look bad, really bad.
Rick

RACER52
10-22-2007, 09:21 AM
Awe the good ole days, when R.I.M. was the only one getting bashed. But he always took our B.S. sarcasm inn stride.
But he always let his good stuff in the truck so he was never ready for battle.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Atleast its not snowing down here, but the market sucks here too.
Wayne, post some pics of any new boat you have in the works?
Racer

Poker Runs West
10-22-2007, 09:37 AM
Chris, you are blowing it. Still a lot of trash talking. Cat Attack has been extablished to not be yours. You will need to start making honorable decisions or you will continue to lose credibilty in Northern California. I am not trying to be a ass but a lot of people read this material, granted mostly for fun, but this banter is making you look bad, really bad.
Rick
Rick,
I think the records can speak for who was and is trash talking. I think all, if not most, of my responses were to a select individual or group of people, that were in no way directed at everyone or any group and could only be taken that way if the person I was responding to seemed to be speaking for the group.
Concerning trash talking, when my attorney has completed reviewing the entries posted about me on this site especially from Oct. 12, 13, that were erased but are being provided by Hot Boat, I think it will become quite clear that I am not the one doing the trash talking.
Any use of the non propriatary name cat attack naming my event was done so in response to the confusion created by those that used my companys initials PRW to advertise their Shasta run to be held one week before my event and said they were no longer using the name cat attack. Why not use a name that has some history if no one wants to use it any more?
If anyone wants to meet with me and rationally discuss this issue or anything related to performance power boating using facts and truth I'm all for it. However I have no intention of meeting with the small group, (not refering to any specific group, species, clan, racial group, ethnic group, religous group, non-demoninational group or either loosly or closely knit organization), of mis-fits and malcontents that work to denigrate me and harm my business. I think we mostly know who they are.
My credibility and character have never been stronger or higher. I mean what I say and I do what I say. The problem that some people have been mislead by lies, half truths, mis-information and innuendo by a few is not something that I can correct on this site. I can only go forward doing what is right for me, my family, friends, company, sponsors and participants. In so doing I believe I have represented the sport of performance boating on the highest level and plan to continue to do so.
A little while back I quit responding to the comments and individuals that I believe are harming the sport and this site as absolutely nothing positive could be achieved by letting them engage me in dialogue.
Thanks for your comments even though I disagree with you.
Chris

Familycat
10-22-2007, 03:11 PM
Rick,
I think the records can speak for who was and is trash talking. I think all, if not most, of my responses were to a select individual or group of people, that were in no way directed at everyone or any group and could only be taken that way if the person I was responding to seemed to be speaking for the group.
Concerning trash talking, when my attorney has completed reviewing the entries posted about me on this site especially from Oct. 12, 13, that were erased but are being provided by Hot Boat, I think it will become quite clear that I am not the one doing the trash talking.
Any use of the non propriatary name cat attack naming my event was done so in response to the confusion created by those that used my companys initials PRW to advertise their Shasta run to be held one week before my event and said they were no longer using the name cat attack. Why not use a name that has some history if no one wants to use it any more?
If anyone wants to meet with me and rationally discuss this issue or anything related to performance power boating using facts and truth I'm all for it. However I have no intention of meeting with the small group, (not refering to any specific group, species, clan, racial group, ethnic group, religous group, non-demoninational group or either loosly or closely knit organization), of mis-fits and malcontents that work to denigrate me and harm my business. I think we mostly know who they are.
My credibility and character have never been stronger or higher. I mean what I say and I do what I say. The problem that some people have been mislead by lies, half truths, mis-information and innuendo by a few is not something that I can correct on this site. I can only go forward doing what is right for me, my family, friends, company, sponsors and participants. In so doing I believe I have represented the sport of performance boating on the highest level and plan to continue to do so.
A little while back I quit responding to the comments and individuals that I believe are harming the sport and this site as absolutely nothing positive could be achieved by letting them engage me in dialogue.
Thanks for your comments even though I disagree with you.
Chris
Chris,
Thanks for responding. All I was trying to do was stop the trash talking and point out some things I observed. Many times Grads2112 would twist such observations and sling sh.t back at me. I am done with this banter and done with any communication with Grads2112. I don't know how close you are to this guy but fair or not "You are judged by the company you keep."
Who knows, in the future, I may attend on of your poker run events, but not with Grads2112. Not with my wife and kids on board.
I wish you continued success in the future. I look forward to more positive conversations. You know the ones about boating and fun.
All the Best,
Rick

Poker Runs West
10-22-2007, 08:57 PM
Chris,
Thanks for responding. All I was trying to do was stop the trash talking and point out some things I observed. Many times Grads2112 would twist such observations and sling sh.t back at me. I am done with this banter and done with any communication with Grads2112. I don't know how close you are to this guy but fair or not "You are judged by the company you keep."
Who knows, in the future, I may attend on of your poker run events, but not with Grads2112. Not with my wife and kids on board.
I wish you continued success in the future. I look forward to more positive conversations. You know the ones about boating and fun.
All the Best,
Rick
Rick,
Thanks for taking the time to read and hear what I had to say.
Your right there are some great shittttttt slingers on here liars too. The guys who are having fun will be around for a long time, others with some personal agenda will disappear. Let the fun slingers live long and prosper.
Hope to see you on the water having fun.
Chris

acatitude
10-22-2007, 09:36 PM
Rick,
Thanks for taking the time to read and hear what I had to say.
Your right there are some great shittttttt slingers on here liars too. The guys who are having fun will be around for a long time, others with some personal agenda will be disappear. Let the fun slingers live long and prosper.
Hope to see you on the water having fun.
Chris
And there ya have it.......looks like the fun guys of the DLB will live a long and prosperous life........ thanks:D :D

grads2112
10-23-2007, 09:40 AM
Thanks for the new sig line Familycat.....Classic!

Rock-it man
10-23-2007, 05:40 PM
Awe the good ole days, when R.I.M. was the only one getting bashed. But he always took our B.S. sarcasm inn stride.
But he always let his good stuff in the truck so he was never ready for battle.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Atleast its not snowing down here, but the market sucks here too.
Wayne, post some pics of any new boat you have in the works?
Racer[/QUOTE]
You just had to get one more in huh!!!!!! I gave Bob all the good stuf !!!!!

RACER52
10-24-2007, 09:29 AM
R.I.M.
Just wanted to make sure you were still feelin the love. Hope to see ya on the water this year.
Been wathcing the old ride of yours make some really nice passes lately.
IT will be neat to see Jeffs DCB and The Elim pair off someday.
Racer

Rocket-J
10-24-2007, 08:26 PM
I am proud to be part of the "Delta Junk Bunch".:D Al