PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ultra, more of your friends???

boatsnblondes
10-18-2007, 07:31 PM
Seems it's OK to to tell the President that he enjoys the soldiers getting thier heads blown off...you and your liberal cronies are pathetic...useless, horrible wastes of human beings........
http://breitbart.tv/html/6912.html
I hope your liberalist points of view let you sleep at night....I bet you don't...being in bed with shitheels like this...Stark....:mad:

ULTRA26 # 1
10-18-2007, 07:39 PM
BnB,
You made a fool out of yourself, in the other thread, without any help from others. Looks like you might be batting 1000 today.

boatsnblondes
10-18-2007, 07:42 PM
I did 6 years in the Navy....I stood my post...from San Diego, to the Indian Ocean, to the PErsian Gulf, back to the East coast and the Med. I have every right to talk, I put my life on the line and would gladly do it again if called...easily do it again....if you don't believe in something enough to die for it, what good are you? Honestly?

boatsnblondes
10-18-2007, 07:49 PM
Agreed. Then confine your attacks on people to the quality of what they have to say. You don't agree, fine. That doesn't make Ultra 26 stupid.
I didn't realize that the Navy counted as military service, I stand corrected. :D
It isn't, it was a country club at sea...I used to hit golf balls off the stern....outshot the captain more than a few times....:D

ULTRA26 # 1
10-18-2007, 07:51 PM
BnB, you should be very proud of your military service, Truly something Honorable. However, the way that you present yourself, in these forums, is less than stellar. Maybe you would be OK if hate didn't always get the best of you. Just a thought

Kachina26
10-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Without attacking U26, Stark's statements were asinine to say the least.

ULTRA26 # 1
10-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Without attacking U26, Stark's statements were asinine to say the least.
No worries here. Sorry, I didn't pay any attention to the link. :D

Kachina26
10-18-2007, 08:06 PM
:D :D
I'm sure they were, I never read them. But, I don't think you're insulting Ultra26 because they're not really friends.
I understand, what I meant was the thread might have gone in the direction of intelligent discourse had the attack on U26 been left out.
WTH am I thinking? This is Hot Boat!

bigq
10-18-2007, 08:18 PM
I didn't realize that the Navy counted as military service, I stand corrected. :D
Hey!;)

OCMerrill
10-18-2007, 08:25 PM
Some people are obviously angry about the war. Very angry. Those are the words of a very angry man.
Perhaps he spoke without first thinking it through. Irony? :D
BNB Just about every thread you start implodes. Perhaps maybe the next thread you start should be a feel good thread.

OSidePat
11-12-2007, 08:20 PM
BnB, you should be very proud of your military service, Truly something Honorable. However, the way that you present yourself, in these forums, is less than stellar. Maybe you would be OK if hate didn't always get the best of you. Just a thought
Acording to you Aholes if anyone disagrees with your anti american crap then its called Hate Speach..and by the way some of the toughfist men ever to wear The Navy uniform are Seals !

Rexone
11-12-2007, 08:39 PM
Seems it's OK to to tell the President that he enjoys the soldiers getting thier heads blown off...you and your liberal cronies are pathetic...useless, horrible wastes of human beings........
http://breitbart.tv/html/6912.html
I hope your liberalist points of view let you sleep at night....I bet you don't...being in bed with shitheels like this...Stark....:mad:
BNB you are way out of line attacking Ultra in the above manner I've highlighted in bold. (why do I not find this surprising). :rolleyes:
Voicing a view on the video and attacking a forum member like this are 2 different things. wtf are you thinking when you post this kind of crap? :confused:
I'm fairly confident that God will agree with me here and might have a problem with your post also. ;)

OGShocker
11-12-2007, 08:57 PM
BNB you are way out of line attacking Ultra in the above manner I've highlighted in bold.
Voicing a view on the video and attacking a forum member like this are 2 different things. wtf are you thinking when you post this kind of crap?
I'm fairly confident that God will agree with me here and might have a problem with your post also. ;)
Yes I do, but you (Mike) need to stop masturbating to the songs of ABBA. I creeps my omnipresent self out. For ME sakes, try Niel Sedaka or something...
:D

new2cats
11-12-2007, 08:59 PM
I just knew God would show up on HB sooner or later!

Rexone
11-12-2007, 09:11 PM
I just knew God would show up on HB sooner or later!
He's made a couple passes though the forums. You might want to do a search. ;)

ratso
11-12-2007, 09:14 PM
Perhaps he spoke without first thinking it through. Irony? :D
BNB Just about every thread you start implodes. Perhaps maybe the next thread you start should be a feel good thread.
Tell me about it...:rolleyes:

Tom Brown
11-12-2007, 09:15 PM
With the right people online, this thread would have had potential. :)

Sleeper CP
11-12-2007, 09:21 PM
Some people are obviously angry about the war. Very angry. Those are the words of a very angry man.
I think those comments were made on the floor two weeks ago. That Congresman is a POS and so are those that think like him. And then when Hugo Chavez shows up at the UN and calls our Pres. the devil the democratic leadership gets pissed off. They have been saying the same "F"ing thing for 6 years.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Rexone
11-12-2007, 09:23 PM
wtf's wrong with ABBA :confused:

OGShocker
11-12-2007, 09:28 PM
wtf's wrong with ABBA :confused:
They're no Golden Earring. :idea:

3 daytona`s
11-12-2007, 09:28 PM
Yes I do, but you (Mike) need to stop masturbating to the songs of ABBA. I creeps my omnipresent self out. For ME sakes, try Niel Sedaka or something...
:D
I can`t think of much worse than attempting public humor and it just kicks back in your face as it should in this case:confused:

OGShocker
11-12-2007, 09:31 PM
I can`t think of much worse than attempting public humor and it just kicks back in your face as it should in this case:confused:
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Rexone
11-12-2007, 09:32 PM
Don't worry about it 3D. I prefer the Bee Gees anyway.

OGShocker
11-12-2007, 09:33 PM
I think he means because you misspelled Neil. :D
Fuggin RUM!:mad:

Rexone
11-12-2007, 09:34 PM
I think he means because you misspelled Neil. :D
That pissed me off too but I wasn't gonna say nothin.

OGShocker
11-12-2007, 09:38 PM
Jeez, I am going to bed. I went from God to Goat in 2.5 seconds.
Have a good night!

Sleeper CP
11-12-2007, 09:51 PM
You're certainly entitled to your opinion. Thanks to people like me. You're welcome.
As you are to yours, thanks to Vet's like my Dad (Army ) my Uncle US Navy F-8 Pilot(Photo Recon) F-4 fighter pilot during Viet Nam, XO Uss Kitty Hawk and CO Naples Italy and Father-in-Law WWII vet, Italy(actually one of the last of the Buffalo Soliders Units). And many friends that I call every Veterans Day from old farts that were Marine grunts in Nam, one river boat Navy guy and two fighter pilots , if you are a Vet (if that's what I should infer from your statement) thanks for your service.
My point about the Congressman is, he is out line and a wack job if he believes the Pres derives pleasure out of our troops getting killed( The POS comment in this context is directed at Congress/ both houses not citizens. Congressman Stark is boarderline wacko he probably believes that the Pres had something to do with 9-11. I've heard him before). And to say that crap on the house floor is over the top. It is disrespectful to the office of the Pres. and below the dignity of a congresman or anyone in public office for that matter. Just my .02
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Tom Brown
11-12-2007, 09:54 PM
That pissed me off too but I wasn't gonna say nothin.
:D :D

3 daytona`s
11-12-2007, 10:10 PM
Don't worry about it 3D. I prefer the Bee Gees anyway.
:(
Guess stirred up the locals:idea: :confused: :rolleyes: