PDA

View Full Version : What kind of drug...

mykidsdaddy
10-18-2007, 07:34 PM
Allright youngsters...what kind of street drug comes on a sugar cube now days???
I just found two individually wrapped sugar cubes in my freezer.
I know they are not just plain sugar...I can smell a chemical presence. I am not a stranger to drugs...I grew up in So. Cal in the 60s and 70s need i say more.
They kinda smell like good greenbud but kinda not! LOL
What did I find???

Boatcop
10-18-2007, 07:39 PM
Polio vaccine.

riverbound
10-18-2007, 07:40 PM
Allright youngsters...what kind of street drug comes on a sugar cube now days???
I just found two individually wrapped sugar cubes in my freezer.
I know they are not just plain sugar...I can smell a chemical presence. I am not a stranger to drugs...I grew up in So. Cal in the 60s and 70s need i say more.
They kinda smell like good greenbud but kinda not! LOL
What did I find???
Take one and find out :D

squirt'nmyload
10-18-2007, 07:43 PM
Take one and find out :D
and don't forget to clear your schedule for tomorrow :D :D

Bense468
10-18-2007, 07:44 PM
http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs9/9576/index.htm
or
Lysergic Acid Diethylamide
Other Names: LSD, Acid, Microdot, White lightning, Blue heaven and Sugar Cubes
What It Looks Like: Colored tablets, blotter paper, clear liquid, thin squares of gelatin
How it's Administered: It's taken orally, licked off paper, or in a gelatin or liquid that can be put in the eyes.
Effects on Users: Altered states of perception and feeling, nausea, persisting perception disorder (flashbacks), increased body temperature, heart rate and blood pressure, loss of appetite, sleeplessness, numbness, weakness, tremors and persistent mental disorders.
Other Info: This drug has a high potential for abuse.

charlyox
10-18-2007, 07:46 PM
Bingo. I think we have a winner.

Mandelon
10-18-2007, 07:46 PM
5-MeO-AMT produces various negative physical and psychological effects in users. Physical effects include visual and auditory disturbances and distortions, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Psychological effects associated with the use of 5-MeO-AMT include terrifying hallucinations and emotional distress. The drug also diminishes user inhibitions, which can result in high-risk sexual activity or accidental injury. :sqeyes:
http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs9/9576/images/photo2.jpg

riverbound
10-18-2007, 07:48 PM
If you try the first one and its any good....can I have the second one?? :D

Phat Matt
10-18-2007, 07:50 PM
5-MeO-AMT produces various negative physical and psychological effects in users. Physical effects include visual and auditory disturbances and distortions, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Psychological effects associated with the use of 5-MeO-AMT include terrifying hallucinations and emotional distress. The drug also diminishes user inhibitions, which can result in high-risk sexual activity or accidental injury. :sqeyes:
Does it give you diarrhea when you take it?

HemiDude
10-18-2007, 07:52 PM
Let the joint wear off and you should remember what and why you put it in the freezer...:sqeyes:

mykidsdaddy
Wrapped in foil just like your pic...what is the street name?

Phat Matt
Some more info...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-MeO-AMT

mykidsdaddy
10-18-2007, 07:53 PM
Polio vaccine.
Where's my Taser!!!

creepingcharlie
I know those as acid cubes.

riverbound
Here...try this, its good Shit.

Phat Matt
10-18-2007, 07:54 PM
Alpha-O

SOCALDETAIL1
10-18-2007, 07:57 PM
Im betting THC;)

Phat Matt
10-18-2007, 07:59 PM
Just say to your kid, "Yo, whose alpha-o is this in the freezer?" And then watch their reaction. :)

mykidsdaddy
10-18-2007, 08:02 PM
Just say to your kid, "Yo, whose alpha-o is this in the freezer?" And then watch their reaction. :)
Does it smell a little like skunk bud and gin??? Cuz these cubes have that smell...it's a confusing smell:confused: As they are getting warmer from being out of the freezer they are getting stronger smelling.

suckin&pumpin
10-18-2007, 08:04 PM
those are a highly toxic poison and should be delivred to me immediatly for proper digestion err um disposal!:D :( :confused: :) :sleeping: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

grads2112
Back in the day we took our acid by sticking little squares of paper on our tongues....sugar cubes I'm sure taste a lot better.

mykidsdaddy
http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs9/9576/index.htm
or
Lysergic Acid Diethylamide
Other Names: LSD, Acid, Microdot, White lightning, Blue heaven and Sugar Cubes
What It Looks Like: Colored tablets, blotter paper, clear liquid, thin squares of gelatin
How it's Administered: It's taken orally, licked off paper, or in a gelatin or liquid that can be put in the eyes.
Effects on Users: Altered states of perception and feeling, nausea, persisting perception disorder (flashbacks), increased body temperature, heart rate and blood pressure, loss of appetite, sleeplessness, numbness, weakness, tremors and persistent mental disorders.
Other Info: This drug has a high potential for abuse.
My favorite was Orange Sunshine!!!:D :D :D

ultra26shadow
10-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Try it in your coffee in the morning

grads2112
10-18-2007, 08:05 PM
Back in the day we took our acid by sticking little squares of paper on our tongues....sugar cubes I'm sure taste a lot better.

Phat Matt
10-18-2007, 08:07 PM
Does it smell a little like skunk bud and gin??? Cuz these cubes have that smell...it's a confusing smell:confused: As they are getting warmer from being out of the freezer they are getting stronger smelling.
Couldn't tell ya.

Bense468
10-18-2007, 08:13 PM
I don't know much about 5-MeO-AMT but it looks like it is stored in the freezer...so there ya have it.

mykidsdaddy
10-18-2007, 08:19 PM
sounds like you have a real handle on the household over there :rolleyes: ?? how about asking the other 1/2 of your avatar ..... a lil family meeting of sorts ??? :idea:
Already have! She doesn't know anything about it either.
We are waiting for our 17 yr old to get home from work!

HemiDude
10-18-2007, 08:33 PM
My favorite was Orange Sunshine!!!:D :D :D
Dude, are you serious? :idea: It appears you having serious family problems at home with your 17 year old, and then your making jokes about it here??:sqeyes:
Seriously, I'm having a hard time understanding why you would turn to your fellow HB peeps for advice and then joke around about it? WOW, I can only say you better get some professional help for your kid before it's too late..:eek:
Sorry bro, this one needed a reality check....

MAINEVENT
10-18-2007, 08:35 PM
Quick go thru his Ipod or CD's does he have a shit load of Pink Floyd Music...?????:jawdrop: :D
So I've heard... I never ****ed with that shit... Back in the it was all about the funny cigarettes and some peter tosh, marley, sublime, and so on... :eek: Those were the rumors anyway :D

DILLIGAF
10-18-2007, 08:43 PM
why wait until (she or he) to get home ...... i'd call right now and say "get your butt home now" ..... that's "YOUR" ref/freezer he/she is stashing their drugs in .... come on, it's not that hard is it ---- drugs = death or jail :devil:
Agree with Keyes here. Get it handled NOW!

vee-driven
10-18-2007, 08:47 PM
I learned it by watching you!!!!!

SOCALDETAIL1
10-18-2007, 08:55 PM
Dude, are you serious? :idea: It appears you having serious family problems at home with your 17 year old, and then your making jokes about it here??:sqeyes:
Seriously, I'm having a hard time understanding why you would turn to your fellow HB peeps for advice and then joke around about it? WOW, I can only say you better get some professional help for your kid before it's too late..:eek:
Sorry bro, this one needed a reality check....
I dont think he's making a joke about it, I think he's confused about what it is? And needs help finding out what it is. And believe it or not there are alot of professionals on here.

mykidsdaddy
10-18-2007, 09:08 PM
I learned it by watching you!!!!!
Been clean for 20 years buddy! They didn't learn it by watchin' me! They can't put much past me either!!!

kylesbds
10-18-2007, 09:10 PM
When your kid gets home make a cup of coffee with regular sugar cube and tell him that you got this sugar cube out of the freezer and make a point of it and see what the reaction is. Then dish out whats coming to him and if he says its not his, hes lying trust me Im only 22 and I pulled stunts like that not to long ago. But its definitly acid who puts sugar cubes in the freezer?

Wicky
10-18-2007, 09:11 PM
Take both of them and put on some Pink Floyd :D LMFAO!!:D

YeLLowBoaT
10-18-2007, 09:17 PM
I would be tearing thier room apart looking for other things.

mykidsdaddy
10-18-2007, 09:17 PM
When your kid gets home make a cup of coffee with regular sugar cube and tell him that you got this sugar cube out of the freezer and make a point of it and see what the reaction is. Then dish out whats coming to him and if he says its not his, hes lying trust me Im only 22 and I pulled stunts like that not to long ago. But its definitly acid who puts sugar cubes in the freezer?
I have other kids that are older and I know they get stoned. I have a couple of more that I haven't been able to get ahold of yet before I come down like a Nazi on the boy! He is a 3.4 or better GPA student...not a bad kid. I will wait and talk to ALL my youngins' and I will get an answer!!!

Instigators
10-18-2007, 09:23 PM
Man, I know this is no time for jokes but you are killing me here. That's the funniest comeback I think I've heard in a long long time.ROTFLMAO

DUNDUN
10-18-2007, 09:25 PM
I have other kids that are older and I know they get stoned. I have a couple of more that I haven't been able to get ahold of yet before I come down like a Nazi on the boy! He is a 3.4 or better GPA student...not a bad kid. I will wait and talk to ALL my youngins' and I will get an answer!!!
Ya wanna keep us posted on what goes down? :D

pw_Tony
10-18-2007, 09:26 PM
That's an interesting idea. If you do do that make sure you video tape it for youtube.
I don't care how strict some parents can be. If a kid wants to do something, it's not going to matter what the parents say or do. I hate it when azzholes preach about their religion and how good they are with there kids, but then end up having screwed up kids cause of it.
I always thought the relationship I had with my parents was a good one. Long as I was honest and responsible we were good. If I wanted to get drunk or something I told them I was, and I never would drive. Because in reality if any of us wanted to drink, and our parents had said no, we would have still done it right?
But if it is acid, you need to nip that shit in the butt! Which I'm sure is commin when the kid comes home

Instigators
10-18-2007, 09:28 PM
I have other kids that are older and I know they get stoned. I have a couple of more that I haven't been able to get ahold of yet before I come down like a Nazi on the boy!
Dude, sounds like you already took them both. I'm pretty sure no one meant for you to take them both " at the same time ". Let us know how the trip was.
Seriously, I'm only kidding. The quote just sounded funny. Hope all is OK

mykidsdaddy
10-18-2007, 09:39 PM
When i came home from work last Saturday night My Daughters and my son-in-laws were here and so were some of their friends. It was a b-day party for my grand-daughter. Ha! It was an excuse for her parents to get buzzed and Nana would watch the baby while they partied! LOL
When I walked in from work my sons-in-law were trying to give me some Everclear...after I turned that down my SIL headed for the freezer and was telling me I HAD to have one of his Lemon Drop Shots! My wife just remembered he had asked for sugar cubes earlier that day.
Maybe that's why the cubes smell like Gin or possibly Vodka???
!7 year old looked me square in the eye and said they aren't his. I believe him!
I am not going to give up completly til I talk to my S-I-L. I looked on search and sugar cubes are required to make LemonDrops. Maybe it's not drugs.

DUNDUN
10-18-2007, 09:47 PM
When i came home from work last Saturday night My Daughters and my son-in-laws were here and so were some of their friends. It was a b-day party for my grand-daughter. Ha! It was an excuse for her parents to get buzzed and Nana would watch the baby while they partied! LOL
When I walked in from work my sons-in-law were trying to give me some Everclear...after I turned that down my SIL headed for the freezer and was telling me I HAD to have one of his Lemon Drop Shots! My wife just remembered he had asked for sugar cubes earlier that day.
!7 year old looked me square in the eye and said they aren't his. I believe him!
I am not going to give up completly til I talk to my S-I-L. I looked on search and sugar cubes are required to make LemonDrops. Maybe it's not drugs.
HAHA
the 17 year old was probably like "WTF!"

AZJD
10-18-2007, 09:52 PM
Im betting THC;)
I would agree. LSD is a thing of the past. THC is stored in numerous things. They even put it on breath strips.

mykidsdaddy
10-18-2007, 10:04 PM
HAHA
the 17 year old was probably like "WTF!"
He was not a happy camper that I was suspecting him of having drugs.
Ha! You remember that you tube of the cop that confiscated som bad ass weed and ate brownies and called 911 because he was so Fu**ed up??? My boy tried some weed with a few friends about a month ago and called his mom! He took a few too many hits! LOL Dumb ass!
I laugh and joke about this shait because i have successfully raised 6 kids with two more at home to make a total of 8...
None are addicts, none are in jail (at the moment) LOL, Only two live in my house (both under 18) and ALL are pretty decent human beings!
We have been up front about what we did in our younger years, sharing the wisdom gained from making so many mistakes and screw0-ups. There are no doubts in their minds where drugs are concerned. What they wanted to know, they were told. When the older ones started to party with their friends they knew they could come to either of us and get a straight answer. So did their friends. We are good parents but we were rowdy teenagers too! Both River Rats, both from OC as teens.

DUNDUN
10-18-2007, 10:07 PM
I know what you mean as far as parents being upfront with kids..
Except for the calling mommy thing. That is just weird.

mykidsdaddy
10-18-2007, 10:21 PM
I know what you mean as far as parents being upfront with kids..
Except for the calling mommy thing. That is just weird.
I guess i didn't make it clear...he called her cuz he was scared. He was tore up and thought he was losing it! His mom had him hand the phone to his buddy and determined he just took too many hits off a fat bud and was freakin out because he was so buzzed and didn't know how to handle it!
I think it was a good wake up call for him...kinda like me when i got into my Moms bourbon when I was 16! I had been buzzed before on beer but NEVER f***ed upped drunk like I was on whiskey! Jeez...I still won't touch that stuff!!!
There are some lessons that, as much as we as parents wish kids would just accept what we say, that MUST be learned the hard (not the best) way!
There must be something we are doing that is right. All our kids seem to be fairly stable.

pw_Tony
10-18-2007, 10:24 PM
He was not a happy camper that I was suspecting him of having drugs.
Ha! You remember that you tube of the cop that confiscated som bad ass weed and ate brownies and called 911 because he was so Fu**ed up??? My boy tried some weed with a few friends about a month ago and called his mom! He took a few too many hits! LOL Dumb ass!
I laugh and joke about this shait because i have successfully raised 6 kids with two more at home to make a total of 8...
None are addicts, none are in jail (at the moment) LOL, Only two live in my house (both under 18) and ALL are pretty decent human beings!
We have been up front about what we did in our younger years, sharing the wisdom gained from making so many mistakes and screw0-ups. There are no doubts in their minds where drugs are concerned. What they wanted to know, they were told. When the older ones started to party with their friends they knew they could come to either of us and get a straight answer. So did their friends. We are good parents but we were rowdy teenagers too! Both River Rats, both from OC as teens.
You sound alot like my father was with me. I thought it was for the best. And I feel like I can speak with my parents about anything still

DUNDUN
10-18-2007, 10:27 PM
I guess i didn't make it clear...he called her cuz he was scared. He was tore up and thought he was losing it! His mom had him hand the phone to his buddy and determined he just took too many hits off a fat bud and was freakin out because he was so buzzed and didn't know how to handle it!
I think it was a good wake up call for him...kinda like me when i got into my Moms bourbon when I was 16! I had been buzzed before on beer but NEVER f***ed upped drunk like I was on whiskey! Jeez...I still won't touch that stuff!!!
There are some lessons that, as much as we as parents wish kids would just accept what we say, that MUST be learned the hard (not the best) way!
There must be something we are doing that is right. All our kids seem to be fairly stable.
Ah I understand. You're right, It probably did wake him up.. Pots not for half the people that try it.. Its just too intense for some people.
You sound alot like my dad. Parental understanding and this form of "guidance" can go a long way.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-19-2007, 12:33 AM
:D :D U betta cut that biatch in half foe me :D :D
Aww the days of LSD-25:) I used to take alot of that schit back in the day. It literally took me 3 years to get my head straight and yet I still think it a lil off :D :D :D

boats&bars
10-19-2007, 12:44 AM
Fock Hulk hogan ,we are voting this dude for father of the year.

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
10-19-2007, 01:12 AM
Fock Hulk hogan ,we are voting this dude for father of the year.
Not hulk but i would fock brooke :D :p :D

Wicky
10-19-2007, 05:29 AM
So, uhhhhh, Lemon Drops/Alcohol isn't a drug??? I think all these red ribbon fockers shouldn't be allowed to take advil, drink alcohol, or anything else of the sort IF they are truly drug free. Definitely a hypocrisy IMO.

Instigators
10-19-2007, 07:21 AM
I think that you might be too trusting, or in denial. My wife drinks and makes Lemon Drops all the time. The only way we have ever made them or seen them made is with granulated sugar, in it and around the rim of the glass. If you were to get the sugar cube very wet at all it will melt. Think about it for minute and you will see what I mean. Just my .02

HOSS
10-19-2007, 07:25 AM
I took one,,,its just sugar. Damn my balls itch still.

IMPATIENT 1
10-19-2007, 07:37 AM
:D :D U betta cut that biatch in half foe me :D :D
Aww the days of LSD-25:) I used to take alot of that schit back in the day. It literally took me 3 years to get my head straight and yet I still think it a lil off :D :D :D
i tried that once, just once:D i was told i spent the nite under my kitchen table,lol:sqeyes:

Baja Big Dog
10-19-2007, 08:08 AM
You need to STOP immediately....I am a trained professional, Ill be over in minutes, I will confiscate the suspected items and evaluate them (probably next week around the camp fire) and get back to you with a full report.
I'm on my way over!!!
I'm here for you bro...I'm here for you!!
Its gonna be O.K.:D

Legal Chemistry
10-19-2007, 09:45 AM
er, send 'em my way: between mass spec and gas chromatography I'll figure it out... If it's good don't expect it back :D (BTW, I work with this stuff for making quantitative drug tests for OD victims)

mykidsdaddy
10-20-2007, 04:26 PM
er, send 'em my way: between mass spec and gas chromatography I'll figure it out... If it's good don't expect it back :D (BTW, I work with this stuff for making quantitative drug tests for OD victims)
Thanks for the offer...too late they went down the toilet a few minutes before I logged on. My 21 yr old son-in law was here and I showed them to him and all the smell was completely gone!!! I can only guess now:confused: what they were. Still no confessions (I'm SO surprised). The alcohol smell is gone so it was probably everclear that my 17 yr old was messing around with. No proof though.

Wheeler
10-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Polio vaccine.
Funny you say that, I remember going to Mira Costa High to get the vaccine as a child.

thatguy
10-20-2007, 05:11 PM
First acid I took was window pane. After that, nothing else realy measured up.
( Except that one sheet of little clown faces!)
Tommy

Boatcop
10-20-2007, 05:20 PM
Funny you say that, I remember going to Mira Costa High to get the vaccine as a child.
Glad someone around here is as old as me.
I think the anology was lost on many of the younger posters here.
For the record, in the '50s and early '60s we all got our oral polio vaccines on a sugar cube. And yes, they were passed out at School.
Now I think they get it from a little eye dropper. At least that's how they gave it to us in boot camp (1975).

mykidsdaddy
10-20-2007, 06:15 PM
Glad someone around here is as old as me.
I think the anology was lost on many of the younger posters here.
For the record, in the '50s and early '60s we all got our oral polio vaccines on a sugar cube. And yes, they were passed out at School.
Now I think they get it from a little eye dropper. At least that's how they gave it to us in boot camp (1975).
The analogy wasn't lost on me! LOL I remember!
I remember my best friends older brother was in an iron lung. In the living room of their house.
I remember many kids who wore braces on their legs because of Polio.
Most of the younger members might remember whether they've had their Polio caccine but most probably don't know what it actually was!

3 daytona`s
10-20-2007, 06:33 PM
You need to STOP immediately....I am a trained professional, Ill be over in minutes, I will confiscate the suspected items and evaluate them (probably next week around the camp fire) and get back to you with a full report.
I'm on my way over!!!
I'm here for you bro...I'm here for you!!
Its gonna be O.K.:D
YOU ARE THE MOST FUNNY GUY ON HERE:confused: :idea:

79Challenger
10-22-2007, 10:15 AM
I would agree. LSD is a thing of the past. THC is stored in numerous things. They even put it on breath strips.
What?! You don't really beleive that do you?
LSD would not carry a smell. It may make the cube appear a little yellow. The best way to see if there have been drops place on the cube would be to look at it under a black light. Any lsd will apear very dingy compared to the white sugar.