PDA

View Full Version : Ultra!!!!!

boatsnblondes
10-18-2007, 07:52 PM
Just having fun with you bro...had to pull your chain a little, you get so serious about shit and all...:D
LIGHTEN UP!!! I'm going to get some Hot Chocolate and crash tonight..too tired...have a great night, and don't get so uptight...talk to you guys later!!!!!

ULTRA26 # 1
10-18-2007, 07:55 PM
What an absolute boner you are dude. I HATE people like you. Listen up, of course we can NOT discriminate against kids for those reasons, BUT no where in teh bill does it say we have to exclude "mom and Dad' and other vile terms, nor does it say we have to let the kids use each others bathrooms...you go out, get the original of the bill, with no changes, which is most likely NOTHING like what the Gov. signed, and call it law. Fock you..I'll stick with the story, which is most likely based on statements from folks with the final version of the bill in their hands...not what you keep harping on.....and on top of that...none of that bill applies to religious based schools, if it goes against thier belief system...which is pretty much every Christian school in the state....so I don't need to worry about my kids, when I have them, being taught mom and dad is a bad set of words...you keep up your left wing, liberal BS....and we are gonna go way round on this board...:mad:
Just having fun with you bro...had to pull your chain a little, you get so serious about shit and all...:D
LIGHTEN UP!!! I'm going to get some Hot Chocolate and crash tonight..too tired...have a great night, and don't get so uptight...talk to you guys later!!!!!
You sure fooled me.
Apparently this thread is now cooked.
There will be another bi-polar thread along shortly. Stand by.:D
OC, you nailed it,

boatsnblondes
10-18-2007, 07:59 PM
You sure fooled me.
I did, didn't I?? You just get all intense about this stuff....:D relax...it'll be OK....g'night...

OCMerrill
10-18-2007, 08:31 PM
You sure fooled me.
OC, you nailed it,
It is very clear to me now that there is something more going on here. Not good.

KineticoH20
10-18-2007, 08:38 PM
Uh oh what did I miss?