PDA

View Full Version : Viva Laughlin

OverKill
10-18-2007, 08:01 PM
Anyone gonna watch? Its on now channel 5 CBS

ultra26shadow
10-18-2007, 08:16 PM
wtf?? A show about Laughlin?? whats next?? A murder mystery show about Havasu!!

DILLIGAF
10-18-2007, 08:20 PM
Comes on in about 40 minutes on the West Coast. I am going to watch it. When they were filming I was going to try to go down there and try to get on camera but had other things to do. I hope it makes it and is good. You never know what people will watch these days.

Chubby4Life
10-18-2007, 09:14 PM
Comes on in about 40 minutes on the West Coast. I am going to watch it. When they were filming I was going to try to go down there and try to get on camera but had other things to do. I hope it makes it and is good. You never know what people will watch these days.
Too much singing. It kind of reminded me of the Southpark movie. I may tune in Sunday though, the previews look good.

DILLIGAF
10-18-2007, 09:17 PM
I don't know....Chubby is right. WTF is up with all the singing...and shit. That will kill it before it even gets started. Cheesy ass start so far...lol
****in' Viva Lauhlin and the head cheese is singing Viva Las Vegas. Does that make sense to anybody?
So far I am pretty disappointed.......
I will keep an open mind though and see how it proceeds.
At this point it kind of looks like 3 strikes and out :)

SOCALDETAIL1
10-18-2007, 09:19 PM
I don't know....Chubby is right. WTF is up with all the singing...and shit. That will kill it before it even gets started. Cheesy ass start so far...lol
****in' Viva Lauhlin and the head cheese is singing Viva Las Vegas. Does that make sense to anybody?
Big names on the show. Hugh Jackman produces it?

DILLIGAF
10-18-2007, 09:26 PM
Big names on the show. Hugh Jackman produces it?
I have no idea who any of them are except for the blonde. I have seen her before.
WTF.....More singing :rolleyes:

Dan Lorenze
10-18-2007, 09:26 PM
It's beyond bad..

DILLIGAF
10-18-2007, 09:28 PM
It's beyond bad..
I am really trying to keep an open mind but at this point it does come accross as a stupid ass flop

Chubby4Life
10-18-2007, 09:35 PM
I tried to warn ya.......:D

DILLIGAF
10-18-2007, 09:36 PM
I can just imagine people sitting around in their houses in Laughlin/Bullhead having Viva Laughlin parties. All the guests are probably looking at the host and saying just like us here..."WTF is this crap?" lol

Cas
10-18-2007, 09:40 PM
I am really trying to keep an open mind but at this point it does come accross as a stupid ass flop
I've been waiting for some Bud commercials to spicen it up but that's not even happening.

DILLIGAF
10-18-2007, 09:43 PM
I've been waiting for some Bud commercials to spicen it up but that's not even happening.
There was a commercial for the Riverside. Looks like it was made in the 70's :rolleyes:
If they stop the singing it might have a chance but I assume they have already lost people based on that alone.....

DILLIGAF
10-18-2007, 09:56 PM
Well, at least they have some gambling now....lol
Let it ride biach!

Cas
10-18-2007, 10:01 PM
real disappointing!

DILLIGAF
10-18-2007, 10:02 PM
real disappointing!
Whoever made the decision to have singing in there is an idiot. At least change it to "Viva Laughlin" and quit singing Viva Las Vegas. I don't get it.

Cas
10-18-2007, 10:13 PM
Whoever made the decision to have singing in there is an idiot. At least change it to "Viva Laughlin" and quit singing Viva Las Vegas. I don't get it.
I don't either but I have to admit, some of those women were pretty damn good looking! Oh yea, it was probably some ex NBC employee that wrote it :D

3 daytona`s
10-18-2007, 11:45 PM
I tried to warn ya.......:D
DICK:mad:

3 daytona`s
10-18-2007, 11:47 PM
I have no idea who any of them are except for the blonde. I have seen her before.
WTF.....More singing :rolleyes:
What a statement=LOL the Blonde:idea:

3 daytona`s
10-18-2007, 11:53 PM
I don't either but I have to admit, some of those women were pretty damn good looking! Oh yea, it was probably some ex NBC employee that wrote it :D
The singing is stupid,but when you think of Desperate HouseWives on and on not really intelligent TV on these days.I swear if one more CSI will scream what is next BF where ever CSI ? They are trying and hopefully tweak it a tad.The story line is NOT out of line with most other shit out here IMO:idea:

RitcheyRch
10-19-2007, 04:38 AM
Sounds like was a good idea that I didnt stay up to watch it.

photo chick
10-19-2007, 04:58 AM
Sounds like was a good idea that I didnt stay up to watch it.
I won't be tuning in again, I didn't make it through the entire show. I too was wondering why the heck the guy was singing viva Las Vegas???

RiverOtter
10-19-2007, 04:58 AM
So they did a market survey and found that people wanted a musical :rolleyes:
I don't get it

RitcheyRch
10-19-2007, 05:10 AM
From the general consensus here it doesnt sound like the show going to last very long.
I won't be tuning in again, I didn't make it through the entire show. I too was wondering why the heck the guy was singing viva Las Vegas???

JetBoatRich
10-19-2007, 05:13 AM
st first I thought the singing was a joke, then after a few times I was just laughing at the show:jawdrop: Pretty much turned me off of it

OCMerrill
10-19-2007, 05:20 AM
OK so that was real bad.
I can't even believe that the network bought three of these. Somebody was working the favor angle.
CBS does have some good shows. They should have known better.
I am down in one. Who in the hell will watch the next two? Let's see if they even air.

Cas
10-19-2007, 06:22 AM
So they did a market survey and found that people wanted a musical :rolleyes:
so they got a cast from that show America's got Talent? Looks like they let Hasselhoff pick the people which would explain a lot!

thumbs
10-19-2007, 08:16 AM
I warned you guys in the other thread.....
I think it's gonna be like Cop Rock where the break out and sing in the middle of the show.
What's next..... Viva Indio.

Debbolas
10-19-2007, 08:59 AM
I taped it.....hoping to see Lake Mohave. :D The morning news said they break out into song every now and then. :jawdrop: Melanie Griffen didn't look too hot.:jawdrop:

Ziggy
10-19-2007, 09:32 AM
5 minutes in and I had it.....Singing and dancing on the tables just ain't gonna cut it for me....now if it was a hot chick on the table dancing I might think twice.:D
Plus, when the dad gave his kid the vette and he drove off it looked like he was in the OC........I've never seen a hood in the desert with that many perfectly green lawns. LOL

Dan Lorenze
10-22-2007, 01:24 PM
CBS canceled Viva Laughlin today... Horrible ratings, I say they "Let it ride".. :)

hkunz
10-22-2007, 02:57 PM
I taped it.....hoping to see Lake Mohave. :D The morning news said they break out into song every now and then. :jawdrop: Melanie Griffen didn't look too hot.:jawdrop:
Nasty was the word that popped into my mind. Proof that just because you can do something (like a plastic surgery proceedure) doesn't mean you should do it....:eek:

YODA
10-22-2007, 03:39 PM
Anybody remember the show Cop Rock? Viva is a total takeoff on that. The house scene is not in Laughlin, its in Calif-check the street sign. I laughed at the stupidity of the show.