PDA

View Full Version : Wet's new pump...

Dimarco Kid
03-01-2006, 09:05 AM
It seems that Wet's pump (which is on it's way to Don's via the trunk of his Miata) has been clocked at 109mph. Man...that pump sounds pretty efficient if it can go 109 and not even have a boat around it! So...WET...how much is this trip to Don's gonna run you? I know his work is top notch, but how much did it cost you to get it there? Hmmmmm? Naughty Cheetah...got caught running on the interstate!!!
He was back on the road when I talked to him. What'd you do? Show the officer some tit? :D
UPDATE: This just in!!!! Just gotta a text from the "OJ Simpson" Miata and he claims a plane clocked him!!!! Man...BUSTED!!!!
Oh...another UPDATE!!! Seems he was running a Mustang, spring fever I guess. Officer "friendly" got them both!!!!

Wet Dream
03-01-2006, 05:03 PM
Actually the Mustang was doing his own thing and got the attention of the Bear in the Air, and then Mr. Trooper had him on the side. I was clocked sometime later and the officer that had the Mustang, made the Mustang follow him while he pulled me over. I generally cruise about 78, which is fairly normal for I-80 in PA. But this certain stretch of interstate was wide open...which I did with the throttle. I GPS'd 111 and backed out of it. The cop pulled me over about 3 miles later and said that the plane got me at 109. He was pretty cool about it, but now I have to see about going to Traffic School. :rolleyes:

Wet Dream
03-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Oh, and as far as the pump goes...
I took a ride to see Don at Don's pump. We went over my pump and came up with one of Don's Blueprint Specials.
Stanless Steel Dominator Style "A" modified
Inducer
Race Shaft
Flowed and notched Bowl
Wear Ring
New Nozzles with new rings
All new seals and his new packing seal
Loader Grate
Cost.... HOLY HELL :squiggle:

Dimarco Kid
03-01-2006, 05:11 PM
Let's have a big round of applause for Wet!!!! LOL I dunno man...I don't think my "master badge" will work on getting you out of this one!!! That Mazda goes all right tho, I must say! As MikeT would say, "Whon't she go, n cant I drivah!"

miketsouth
03-01-2006, 05:13 PM
hey Wet: one of my daughters was got at 96 on down by Wideopen...they threw her in jail. Had to go bail her out...had to go back down there for court....small fine and traffic school was a piece of cake. Allstate dropped her like 3rd period french...
when the law is against you argue the facts
when the facts are against you argue the law
when the facts and the law are against you..
argue.
Teri got her a lawyer and he helped a great deal...Good Luck and tell Tab we say hey.
kill the bigblock

Wet Dream
03-01-2006, 05:14 PM
Let's have a big round of applause for Wet!!!! LOL I dunno man...I don't think my "master badge" will work on getting you out of this one!!! That Mazda goes all right tho, I must say! As MikeT would say, "Whon't she go, n cant I drivah!"
I still had a lot more to go, I was just running it up a little.

Dimarco Kid
03-01-2006, 05:25 PM
Oh, and as far as the pump goes...
I took a ride to see Don at Don's pump. We went over my pump and came up with one of Don's Blueprint Specials.
Stanless Steel Dominator Style "A" modified
Inducer
Race Shaft
Flowed and notched Bowl
Wear Ring
New Nozzles with new rings
All new seals and his new packing seal
Loader Grate
Cost.... HOLY HELL :squiggle:
You go bro!!! When you sell that ride, it'll be the only jet advertised as "less motor and pump" LOL Keep me posted on it, mines next!

Wet Dream
03-01-2006, 05:32 PM
Yeah, I think I'm going to need a lawyer on this one.

Wet Dream
03-01-2006, 05:35 PM
You go bro!!! When you sell that ride, it'll be the only jet advertised as "less motor and pump" LOL Keep me posted on it, mines next!
You ain't a shittin!!

Dimarco Kid
03-01-2006, 05:40 PM
I can see it now...
Hallett Jet Boat, with NO jet. Olds motor included but holes in the rails fit BBC. Nice trailer, can be seen in HOT BOAT!!!! Best offer

Slacker
03-01-2006, 05:46 PM
A friend of mine got pulled over on I-64 a couple of years ago by a police officer pacing him in his undercover/own vehicle. He was doing 105 in his nissan pulsar, needless to say he was handcuffed, arrested and had his vehicle impounded. When he went to court the judge took his licence for 6 months.

Dimarco Kid
03-01-2006, 05:50 PM
A friend of mine got pulled over on I-64 a couple of years ago by a police officer pacing him in his undercover/own vehicle. He was doing 105 in his nissan pulsar, needless to say he was handcuffed, arrested and had his vehicle impounded. When he went to court the judge took his licence for 6 months.
What you DON'T know is...Wet showed him some tit, I know he did.

Wet Dream
03-01-2006, 06:02 PM
I can see it now...
Hallett Jet Boat, with NO jet. Olds motor included but holes in the rails fit BBC. Nice trailer, can be seen in HOT BOAT!!!! Best offer
Rails??? The rails go with me buddy!!! Unless the new boat is outfitted with rails...then the rails can stay. ;)
What you DON'T know is...Wet showed him some tit, I know he did.
And a shaved tree! :D

Dimarco Kid
03-01-2006, 06:07 PM
I heard somewhere you like to roam the streets with no drawers on!!! :eek:

Wet Dream
03-01-2006, 06:14 PM
And parks and Wal-Marts too :mad:
I'm working on sororities at colleges

Dimarco Kid
03-01-2006, 06:24 PM
That was YOU?????????????????????????? :2purples:

Wet Dream
03-01-2006, 07:39 PM
Did you catch my cameo appearance on video?

Dimarco Kid
03-02-2006, 11:20 AM
No....you had a chub....so I got you with my panoramic camera.

DansBlown73Nordic
03-02-2006, 02:04 PM
Wet you may find out your in big trouble. In NY I thinks its 20 or over is 6 months Suspenion...... :crossx: