40+ Hrs a week
Needs to be able to set-up cnc
Experience needed
Blue print reading
Etc....
Paramount, Ca

Havasu1986
10-19-2007, 06:03 PM
Good luck...My wife runs a family machine shop in Downey. Can't find a programmer thats worth what they say they are. :(

gabe79
10-20-2007, 09:01 AM
Your telling me! :rolleyes: Whats the name of your wifes shop, what is it exactly they do? Commercial? Aerospace?

Havasu1986
10-20-2007, 09:11 AM
Your telling me! :rolleyes: Whats the name of your wifes shop, what is it exactly they do? Commercial? Aerospace?
Mill Mike Machine. Garfield and Imperial area. They do a little of Aerospace, Disneyland, Magic Mountain and now she's trying to get into movie studio work. :)

Wheeler
10-20-2007, 09:18 AM
Mill Mike Machine. Garfield and Imperial area. They do a little of Aerospace, Disneyland, Magic Mountain and now she's trying to get into movie studio work. :)
Has she tried display companys? they pay well and are extremely busy at the present time.

BILLET
10-20-2007, 10:41 AM
Good programers and machinists normaly wont be looking for work, they are very well cared for and most employers know how valuable they are. The best way I've found to get new good talent is to talk to machinery dealers, they know alot of people and could turn you on to someone who might be looking for a change.

cave
10-20-2007, 11:11 AM
Good programers and machinists normaly wont be looking for work, they are very well cared for and most employers know how valuable they are. The best way I've found to get new good talent is to talk to machinery dealers, they know alot of people and could turn you on to someone who might be looking for a change.
So true.:D