PDA

View Full Version : PMIExpo Show Event & Poker Run April 17-20, 2008

Poker Runs West
10-19-2007, 05:23 PM
PERFORMANCE MARINE INDUSTRY EXPO will launch at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center April 17-20, 2008. PMIExpo will showcase all of the best in performance marine equipment, boats, engines, drives, tow vehicles and related parts and associated items.
Forums, seminars, new product introductions and much more, of course including parties, will be there for all to enjoy.
PMIExpo CHAMPIONS CUP POKER RUN will take place Sunday at Lake Mead following the show event at Mandalya Bay. Poker run teams will all be part of the show with reserved pit area parking next to the convention center.
I have partnered with ConVexx, producers of Las Vegas Bike Fest and the world famous SEMA show to bring the performance marine industry its own show and give it the collective voice it deserves.
Press release, advisory council information, exhibitor prospectus, poker run registration and additonal information will be available on the web site soon. For a preview go to www.pmiexpo.com
Chris Ayres
Director Marine Division / PMIExpo

Poker Runs West
10-20-2007, 12:11 PM
Motor Media Incorporated has signed on to assist sponsors designing their sponsorship packages for PERFORMANCE MARINE INDUSTRY EXPO at Mandalay Bay Convention Center April 17-20-2008.
818-248-4449

OCM
10-20-2007, 12:22 PM
Can you send me some info! OREGON CUSTOM MARINE would love be part of this event.
oregoncustommarine.com
TIM

Poker Runs West
10-20-2007, 04:52 PM
Can you send me some info! OREGON CUSTOM MARINE would love be part of this event.
oregoncustommarine.com
TIM
Tim, I will put you on our contact list. You should have material late next week. It will be from ConVexx my Las Vegas office.
Thanks for your interest.
Chris

Poker Runs West
10-23-2007, 07:40 AM
The complete launch of the press release and exhibitor packages is not even completed and exhibitors and poker run teams are signing up already. Watch all your favorite performance boating magazines for more begining in December.
Chris

x7734x
10-23-2007, 11:09 AM
Dam that is going to be a packed three weeks...
PMI April 17-20
Desert Storm April 24-27
Eliminator Regatta May 2-3 ???

Poker Runs West
10-25-2007, 04:27 AM
Yes, but what a great 3 weeks it will be.
The PMIExpo show and Champions Cup Poker Run is really coming together.
As I sit in rainy muggy Fort Lauderdale at the boat show I can report that interest from East Coast companies and poker run teams is really great. All you West Coast guys and gals will get to see alot of stuff that has never made it out West before.
Off to the show now.
Chris:) :) :)
Dam that is going to be a packed three weeks...
PMI April 17-20
Desert Storm April 24-27
Eliminator Regatta May 2-3 ???

Flashwave
10-25-2007, 08:27 AM
Chris,
What day is the Poker Run? We have an Offshore race Sunday in Havasu, but your event looks like a lot of fun. Starting off on the 17th in Vegas and working our way to Havasu could be doable.
J

Poker Runs West
10-26-2007, 09:27 AM
Chris,
What day is the Poker Run? We have an Offshore race Sunday in Havasu, but your event looks like a lot of fun. Starting off on the 17th in Vegas and working our way to Havasu could be doable.
J
Our lake event will be on Sunday. Jim Nichols told me he was having the race in conjunction with his event the following weekend.
Chris

Flashwave
10-27-2007, 07:48 AM
Chris,
Here's what Cooper is posting. It makes sense Lake Havasu City would want the events together.
Here's POPRA's as of today.
POPRA 2008
April 18-20 Lake Havasu, Az 1st annual (100% done) ( with OPA & OSS I hope)
July 11-13 Long Beach, CA 97th Anniversary (100% done) This is the Catalina Island race.
August 15-17 Orange Beach (with OSS)
Sept 5-7 Pittsburg, Ca 24th annual (100% done)
Sept 12-14 San Diego Bay Fair Hydros (100% done)
September 26 - 28 LOTO (with OSS)
Las Vegas Oct 50% done
Worlds TBD Nov??

jdnichols
10-27-2007, 10:51 AM
Our lake event will be on Sunday. Jim Nichols told me he was having the race in conjunction with his event the following weekend.
Chris
Not quite Chris, I said Kevin and I are looking at putting them together and that the race is currently on the 20th.

Poker Runs West
10-31-2007, 07:56 PM
Just returned from the SEMA show and Fort Lauderdale Boat Show.
Response to the PMIExpo show, event and poker run is great. We are signing up top notch exhibitors from both coasts, poker run teams and some special suprises for everyone that you will be hearing about in press releases over the next few months.
While at the SEMA show I toured the Mandalay Bay Convention Center and found it to be a great site for the show and the PMIExpo Champions Cup Poker Run pit area. All teams will have a reserved area with everyone being together on land and at the stops on the water. Now that's what a CHAMPIONS CUP POKER RUN should be.
Chris

OCM
11-04-2007, 03:19 PM
We Would Love To Be Part Of This.
Oregoncustommarine.com
Tim
503-531-9300

Poker Runs West
11-14-2007, 05:33 PM
We Would Love To Be Part Of This.
Oregoncustommarine.com
Tim
503-531-9300
Tim,
Just got back from the world championships in Key West. The response to the show is tremendous. I will send you all the information on the show and event.
Chris

OCM
11-15-2007, 01:32 PM
Thanks!
Oregon Custom Marine.com
Tim

Uniqueperformancewest
11-15-2007, 02:06 PM
Chris please send me some info aswell, we do custom lifted trucks, Adrenaline Powerboats, and E-ticket Boats aswell. We are definetly interested in coming, my email is John@uniqueperformancemarine.com and my phone is 714-865-3502.
Thanks John

OCM
11-15-2007, 03:43 PM
John , Did We Meet In Seattle?
Oregon Custom Marine.com
Tim

Uniqueperformancewest
11-15-2007, 05:01 PM
Tim,
Yes sir we did meet, we were at the Boats Afloat show in Lake Union. You brought a Nordic Thor and one of the big boys with some 1075's I believe.
How are you doing, how are things going?
John

Poker Runs West
11-15-2007, 05:46 PM
Chris please send me some info aswell, we do custom lifted trucks, Adrenaline Powerboats, and E-ticket Boats aswell. We are definetly interested in coming, my email is John@uniqueperformancemarine.com and my phone is 714-865-3502.
Thanks John
John, We will be sending you an exhibitors package tomorrow. I will also call to follow up.
Chris

OCM
11-16-2007, 01:44 PM
Hi John
Things Are Going Well,thanks For Asking!
Oregon Custom Marine.com
1-866-483-boat

Poker Runs West
11-29-2007, 02:22 PM
Exhibitors the likes of Mercury Racing, Eliminator, Ilmor, MTI, Nor-Tech, Sunsation, Outerlimits, Liquid Technologies and more are all making plans to attend the PMIExpo in Las Vegas April 17-20.
PMIExpo Champions Cup Poker Run registration is now open. Visit www.pmiexpo.com for information or call 702-450-7662. You will not want to miss out on this one, a great show, parties, Vegas night life and a chance to win $250,000 on the poker run.
Reserved pit area parking at Mandalay Bay for registered teams.
Group hotel rates will be posted on the pmiexpo.com site soon.
Only 100 poker run slots are open........................
Chris:) :) :)

Poker Runs West
12-07-2007, 10:40 PM
Randy Scism says he will be rolling in a very cool new MTI for the show and poker run and two of his top customers will be decorating the poker run pits at Mandalay Bay with at least two more killer MTI rigs.
$250,000 prize possible for one lucky poker hand.
Go to www.pmiexpo.com for more information.
Chris

cstraub
12-14-2007, 06:11 AM
I spoke with a few people at PRI and I think all of us are going to sign up to exhibit.

Poker Runs West
12-14-2007, 10:48 AM
I spoke with a few people at PRI and I think all of us are going to sign up to exhibit.
Good to hear from you. Contact us through the Las Vegas office at 702-450-7662 or jump to www.pmiexpo.com.
Look forward to seeing you there.
Chris

Poker Runs West
12-16-2007, 09:27 PM
PERFORMANCE MARINE INDUSTRY EXPO will launch at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center April 17-20, 2008. PMIExpo will showcase all of the best in performance marine equipment, boats, engines, drives, tow vehicles and related parts and associated items.
Forums, seminars, new product introductions and much more, of course including parties, will be there for all to enjoy.
PMIExpo CHAMPIONS CUP POKER RUN will take place Sunday at Lake Mead following the show event at Mandalya Bay. Poker run teams will all be part of the show with reserved pit area parking next to the convention center.
I have partnered with ConVexx, producers of Las Vegas Bike Fest and the world famous SEMA show to bring the performance marine industry its own show and give it the collective voice it deserves.
Press release, advisory council information, exhibitor prospectus, poker run registration and additonal information will be available on the web site soon. For a preview go to www.pmiexpo.com
Chris Ayres
Director Marine Division / PMIExpo
UPDATE 12-16-07
The heat is on. Randy Scism President of MTI will be presenting a killer new boat in the show and expects a number of his customers to be among the 100 poker run teams filling Mandalay Bays Parking lot.
Thursday nights industry party plans have been made and you will not be disappointed. Exhibitors receive tickets to the party based upon their space while every poker run team receives two tickets with their entry. Other tickets available for a nominal cost.
Looks like a pit party at Mandalay Bay might be in the works for Friday after the show closes.
Race Village Pavillion has been added to the show and all racing organization and clubs have been invited to showcase their activities for free.
An industry round table discussion will be held Saturday morning and the publis is invited to attend.
Visit www.pmiexpo.com for more show information.
Chris

Poker Runs West
12-18-2007, 10:06 AM
Gary Smith, 40' Skater "Predator", called and said he is really looking forward to running on Lake Meads big open water. Looks like lots of other Skaters think so too.
Registration at www.pmiexpo.com