PDA

View Full Version : How did you spend your tuesday?

crf311
03-01-2006, 10:30 AM
Me I went to Mardi Gras in New Orleans. Best time I have had in months. Killed a bottle of Yager. If I have to explain why we had it with all the destruction down here you just wouldn't understand. It's in our DNA. If you have never been to one, it's got to be of the the top things you need to do in your lifetime.

godfather
03-01-2006, 10:33 AM
i second that to much paryting this past week. :crossx: :crossx:

Hardly Satisfied
03-01-2006, 10:42 AM
Worked last night

rivergoer
03-01-2006, 11:31 AM
i watched simpsons and beat off at the same time.....

PHX ATC
03-01-2006, 11:54 AM
Unloaded 8 bales of hay from shed.
Moved shed.
Reloaded 8 bales of hay into shed.
Fixed leaky pipe in front yard (sprinklers).
Adjusted about 8 sprinklers out of 40ish.
Unloaded about 2000 pounds of horse bedding (wood pellets) and huffed them 80 pounds (2 bags) at a time about 40 feet into a different shed (also moved during the day).
Fed horses.
Cleaned horsie stalls.
Mowed front grass 5000 sq ft.
Fertilized front grass.
Put BetterGreen on front grass.
Cut down all the frostbitten dead ends on our plants in the front (40ish bushes).
Cooked some burgers (well, 1.4 pounds of lean ground beef at a time) for lunch, cottage cheese, and, yes, a beer!
Went to Home Depot and bought 800 pounds of gypsum and a few replacement plants.
Unloaded 800 pounds of gypsum into newly moved shed (1st one).
Went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse because my mom's school was having a fundraising event. Ate big ole' steak, 2 beers, and sweet 'tato.
Fell asleep on couch at 8:30 after my daughter went to bed.
That's way too much work. :yuk:

rivergoer
03-01-2006, 11:58 AM
Unloaded 8 bales of hay from shed.
Moved shed.
Reloaded 8 bales of hay into shed.
Fixed leaky pipe in front yard (sprinklers).
Adjusted about 8 sprinklers out of 40ish.
Unloaded about 2000 pounds of horse bedding (wood pellets) and huffed them 80 pounds (2 bags) at a time about 40 feet into a different shed (also moved during the day).
Fed horses.
Cleaned horsie stalls.
Mowed front grass 5000 sq ft.
Fertilized front grass.
Put BetterGreen on front grass.
Cut down all the frostbitten dead ends on our plants in the front (40ish bushes).
Cooked some burgers (well, 1.4 pounds of lean ground beef at a time) for lunch, cottage cheese, and, yes, a beer!
Went to Home Depot and bought 800 pounds of gypsum and a few replacement plants.
Unloaded 800 pounds of gypsum into newly moved shed (1st one).
Went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse because my mom's school was having a fundraising event. Ate big ole' steak, 2 beers, and sweet 'tato.
Fell asleep on couch at 8:30 after my daughter went to bed.
That's way too much work. :yuk:
ill just stick to the beating off and simpsons.... :)

Some Kind Of Monster
03-01-2006, 12:22 PM
I decided I didn't like work so I didn't go. Time for a new job. Anyone hiring? :rollside:

riverbound
03-01-2006, 05:02 PM
I spent the last couple of days here.....and will most likely be spending the next week or two here :D
Mid to High 70's :D
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11594&stc=1

JB in so cal
03-01-2006, 05:04 PM
I spent the last couple of days here.....and will most likely be spending the next week or two here :D
Mid to High 70's :D
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11594&stc=1
You suck!

riverbound
03-01-2006, 05:11 PM
You suck!
Construction during the day...and this after work :D :D

Boatcop
03-01-2006, 06:21 PM
Got a call at 5:30 AM from the Mom-In-Law. Her husband was rushed to the hospital with shortness of breath. By 7:30 he was in ICU in a coma.
Did a turn around drive to Hemet to drop off Mrs. BoatCop. She'll be staying and helping out until we (my daughter, her hubby and 3 kids also came down from Oregon for a Disneyland trip this weekend/next week) go out on Saturday.
Not a pleasant trip. We were supposed to have the whole family at the in-laws on Saturday for her suprise birthday party (75 years). I hope it doesn't end up being a wake. :(

Dimarco Kid
03-01-2006, 06:30 PM
I had to wash my Great Danes "hoohaw", it stinks and she licks it (makes the g/f jealous) and then she tries to kiss you. Nasty. :yuk:
Planning on shaving my grundel tomorrow, I'll post pics.