PDA

View Full Version : It's happening, again.....

boatsnblondes
10-21-2007, 07:07 AM
And here it comes...FALL!!! Chris' favorite season, she has her pumpkins out..(maybe I'll post a few pics, huh?) and the house all decorated, and she is all excited about the Holidays already....the trees are turning up here, and it's starting to get cold...time for flannel sheets?? I hope all of you have had as great and productive a year as we have, and I would like to be the first to wish you all the best in the coming fall and holidays......Brett and Chris....
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41562&stc=1&d=1192979231

Not So Fast
10-21-2007, 07:51 AM
Oh yeah, my wife drives me crazy with the decorations:jawdrop: I ask her why when its just us and she says, becuse I like it:D Cool! I did get out of lights on the house now that we have rolled plastered eaves though, I put up ONE prelit Christmastree out side. Maybe this year we'll get a reindeer to go with;) Takes about 2 minutes to set up, COOL. NSF

boatsnblondes
10-21-2007, 07:54 AM
I'll shoot some pics today and post them tonight.....post some of yours too, huh? I figure is they are gonna go to all that work to make the house special..maybe I/we should show it off a little.....:D

Ziggy
10-21-2007, 08:43 AM
Oh yeah, my wife drives me crazy with the decorations:jawdrop: I ask her why when its just us and she says, becuse I like it:D Cool! I did get out of lights on the house now that we have rolled plastered eaves though, I put up ONE prelit Christmastree out side. Maybe this year we'll get a reindeer to go with;) Takes about 2 minutes to set up, COOL. NSF
Oh you old Grinch.....We do a little bit for Halloween, and have done Thanksgiving minimally, but boy oh boy on Thanksgiving weekend I'm like a kid when it comes to putting up the Christmas lights, risking life and limb to reach the highest points :D:D:D

photo chick
10-21-2007, 08:53 AM
Halloween is my favorite decorating holiday of the year. When I was still in Cali the kids would grow up in fear of my house! All year they'd say "This year I'm not going to be afraid Lori!!!" My mom and I dress up too and scare the hell out of them. Now I'm in TX.... the kids here suck! They're so scared they won't come up to the door, 12 yr olds too! I have hollywood props, skulls that look real, tombstones and bodies coming out of the grass. They make Halloween no fun for me!! I know it's not about me but I'm not going to all that trouble for them to be babies!! Texas kids are spoiled and no fun!!
This year.....I'm out of here and they aren't getting a thing...no candy...no decos....nothing!!!:devil: :devil:

riverroyal
10-21-2007, 08:54 AM
Halloween is my favorite decorating holiday of the year. When I was still in Cali the kids would grow up in fear of my house! All year they'd say "This year I'm not going to be afraid Lori!!!" My mom and I dress up too and scare the hell out of them. Now I'm in TX.... the kids here suck! They're so scared they won't come up to the door, 12 yr olds too! I have hollywood props, skulls that look real, tombstones and bodies coming out of the grass. They make Halloween no fun for me!! I know it's not about me but I'm not going to all that trouble for them to be babies!! Texas kids are spoiled and no fun!!
This year.....I'm out of here and they aren't getting a thing...no candy...no decos....nothing!!!:devil: :devil:
scared knowing you have that stuff:eek:

photo chick
10-21-2007, 08:56 AM
scared knowing you have that stuff:eek:
:D I even have a tombstone that says "Bin Laden" on it in glow in the dark paint! A baby skeleton hanging from the tree too!! :) I'm a kid that never grew up!!

boatsnblondes
10-21-2007, 07:58 PM
Here are some of the shots of the house, all decked up for fall....enjoy....:D
Front of the house at dusk, come on in, make yourself at home.....:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41599&stc=1&d=1193024321
Front door....HEY!!! great to see you again!!!....:D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41600&stc=1&d=1193024640
The entryway, can we get your coats for you?? :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41601&stc=1&d=1193025140
The fireplace, hot chocolate coming right up....!!! :D
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=41602&stc=1&d=1193025264
Hope you enjoyed the fall tour....:D

Tom Brown
10-21-2007, 08:02 PM
It's happening, again.....
I came into this thread thinking you saw signs of the second coming.

boatsnblondes
10-21-2007, 08:32 PM
I came into this thread thinking you saw signs of the second coming.
Sorry to dissapoint you, I think....:eek:

~FM
10-21-2007, 09:08 PM
I don't see the pics for the tour? :confused:

boatsnblondes
10-21-2007, 09:16 PM
I don't see the pics for the tour? :confused:
Can you see them now???

~FM
10-21-2007, 09:26 PM
Can you see them now???
Not in the post but I clicked on the attachment links and could view them that way. Nice job on the decos. :cool:

boatsnblondes
10-21-2007, 09:34 PM
Not in the post but I clicked on the attachment links and could view them that way. Nice job on the decos. :cool:
Cool, thanks...I'll pass it along to her....:D