PDA

View Full Version : Need A Receptionist!

Do F150's Float?
03-01-2006, 11:25 AM
Receptionist Position Available!
Part time, Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 2 PM.
Basic office duties - Answering phones, filing, faxing, scheduling appointments... Changing the toner in the printer :rollside:
Pay is $9.00/hr. Definate room for advancement! Our company is a Mortgage/Real Estate brokerage in downtown Long Beach (about 4 blocks down from Pine Avenue on Ocean). Great environment!
Anyways, if you know anyone interested - please PM for phone/fax numbers.
Thanks!!! :D

OnlyMoney
03-01-2006, 11:46 AM
Can I commute from LV or am I able to work from home?? I can forward phones really well. :rollside: :rollside: Good luck on finding a good replacement.

Cole Trickle
03-01-2006, 11:48 AM
Basic office duties - Answering phones, filing, faxing, scheduling appointments... Changing the toner in the printer :rollside:
Pay is $9.00/hr. Definate room for advancement! Our company is a Mortgage/Real Estate brokerage in downtown Long Beach (about 4 blocks down from Pine Avenue on Ocean). Great environment!
If we can figure out a way to transfer the calls to my desk here and then figure out a way to transfer them back we would be golden.
I don't file or fax......
The extra $9.00 an hour would almost pay for my weekend drinking habbit.
Do I get Vacation pay and 401K?

Do F150's Float?
03-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Can I commute from LV or am I able to work from home?? I can forward phones really well. :rollside: :rollside: Good luck on finding a good replacement.
Hehehe... that would be nice! A replacement at all would be good!
I figure this is good for someone who is doing the part time college thing or is right outta high school...
If we can figure out a way to transfer the calls to my desk here and then figure out a way to transfer them back we would be golden.
LOL - ya, vacation pay & 401 k... you pay for your vacation and your 401k ;)

h2oski2fast
03-01-2006, 12:01 PM
Hahahaha

topless
03-01-2006, 12:48 PM
Just keep the one you have so we can all laugh at her. :skull:

NOTALENT
03-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Can you hire a HOT one this time.....you know....this brotha needs some loving...and im not down for what you had.... :crossx:

NOTALENT
03-01-2006, 01:03 PM
Wait till a few more weeks....alcohol is realllllllly going to be taking a tole on your ass!!! haha...whens the next trip brotha???

Do F150's Float?
03-01-2006, 01:14 PM
Can you hire a HOT one this time.....you know....this brotha needs some loving...and im not down for what you had.... :crossx:
We don't pay enough for that :D

NOTALENT
03-01-2006, 01:15 PM
We don't pay enough for that :D
ahh....come on....how about hiring a just legal teeny bopper.... :D

riverracerx
03-01-2006, 01:19 PM
I thought you were looking for a job.
We need an Executive Asst. for our VP.
Salary + overtime. Location: Disney/Burbank.

Cole Trickle
03-01-2006, 01:20 PM
Wait till a few more weeks....alcohol is realllllllly going to be taking a tole on your ass!!! haha...whens the next trip brotha???
The boat is currently in for service and freshining.... :crossx:
We should be geared up and ready to hit it hard every other weekend around the first of April.(I still have a Glamis trip and a weekend get away to Lake arrowhead planned before River season starts;))
You just gonna keep your boat for another season or is it staying at Sleek until it sells?

NOTALENT
03-01-2006, 01:23 PM
The boat is currently in for service and freshining.... :crossx:
We should be geared up and ready to hit it hard every other weekend around the first of April.(I still have a Glamis trip and a weekend get away to Lake arrowhead planned before River season starts;))
You just gonna keep your boat for another season or is it staying at Sleek until it sells?
It's still for sale, but I will be picking it up just about every weekend until it sell's..... :crossx: I don't want to sell it, but there are some thing's more important.. :cry:
Let me know when the 1st official trip is. Mine will be March 17th weekend...whoohooo!!! :rollside:

NOTALENT
03-01-2006, 01:31 PM
I thought you were looking for a job.
We need an Executive Asst. for our VP.
Salary + overtime. Location: Disney/Burbank.
whoooo....me???

Cole Trickle
03-01-2006, 01:34 PM
It's still for sale, but I will be picking it up just about every weekend until it sell's..... :crossx: I don't want to sell it, but there are some thing's more important.. :cry:
Let me know when the 1st official trip is. Mine will be March 17th weekend...whoohooo!!! :rollside:
Might as well use it until it sells :)
Did you get a good posse set up for this season yet?;)
You gonna Havazoo it or hang down in Parker most of the time?
We will it Havasu a couple times but will be on Parker for all the bigs.

NOTALENT
03-01-2006, 01:41 PM
Might as well use it until it sells :)
Did you get a good posse set up for this season yet?;)
You gonna Havazoo it or hang down in Parker most of the time?
We will it Havasu a couple times but will be on Parker for all the bigs.
I've got a nice new line up ;) :D I will be switching it up between the two....Riverbound got me hooked on parker and roadrunners....but I still love kokohos, copper, and the sandbar....Such a hard decision... :crossx:

AZKC
03-01-2006, 01:43 PM
Sounds like a great job if you like getting made fun of on the internet :rollside:

Do F150's Float?
03-01-2006, 02:13 PM
Sounds like a great job if you like getting made fun of on the internet :rollside:
LOL! Well, if it was a ***boat member or friend of, i would hafta watch myself huh? Generally, i try not to make fun of competent people, but if you can't "read" a picture diagram, all bets are off ;)

76ANTHONY
03-01-2006, 07:02 PM
LOL! Well, if it was a ***boat member or friend of, i would hafta watch myself huh? Generally, i try not to make fun of competent people, but if you can't "read" a picture diagram, all bets are off ;)
dam thats some slammin cash, do i get to hang with you all day, and then make fun of your slippers at work??? how about casual friday, is that like just wear boxers to work, or do i have to have pj's? these are serious questions that need answering before i commit. :D do i get validated parking, how about my office? is it huge, you know about 800sq ft? do i get 401k and benny's? call me and i'll set up an interview, over the phone of course :crossx: hey maybe we'll do lunch :D
pm me for all my stats and info. i had a resume but my dog ate it :D