PDA

View Full Version : Stokers get spanked at Parker 300.

You Te
10-21-2007, 11:10 AM
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

DAVEO
10-21-2007, 11:28 AM
Because mine was not there....

Wicky
10-21-2007, 12:19 PM
Uh oh!!!!! Bwahahahaha!!
Extra Extra...Liberator rocks the Parker 300!!!

DAVEO
10-21-2007, 12:23 PM
Good jod to the driver. Who ever won.
If I still have my stoker next year it will be there. And maybe get beat but who cares I would at least be in the race..:D

You Te
10-21-2007, 12:24 PM
A small OB comes out and spanks um all. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

You Te
10-21-2007, 12:26 PM
I would at least be in the race..:D
Yes, running around in circles is such fun.

DAVEO
10-21-2007, 12:30 PM
Go Fast Turn Left.

You Te
10-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Go Fast Turn Left.
Such fun!!!!!!!!!

You Te
10-21-2007, 12:41 PM
If I still have my stoker
Getting rid of your Stoker, you must be trading up for something faster.

Stoker22
10-21-2007, 01:23 PM
You te,
I see you still like to create problems, finishing second is not exactly getting spanked. May be the stagger in the start needs adjusted? the only non rec boat of mine that was in the race was the one I drove for Fred Bowden that started 50 minutes behind division 1 as did the others except the one in second, Freds is a 20 year old boat that was rigged Friday morning before the race. Besides a fuel pump failure in the first 5 minutes (it was new), a failed ecu, and ultimately a broken fuel tank it ran the fastest laps of the race and the only boat to drop under 3 minutes that any one we know timed, which it did on several occasions. But as they say you have to finish to win, concrads to those that did. Also I would like to congad Joe on the win and thank him for the starter he lent us.

DAVEO
10-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Just bigger. not faster by much. If the 20 had more room I would not sell it.

jackpunx
10-21-2007, 02:06 PM
something like your boat?
you remember the one that you couldnt nut up and race... that other stoker?
remember that? or has old age taken over your brain and given you a selective memory.
Oh wait.. You only race 100' at a time...LOL... Like that is very challenging.. :)

Towndrunk
10-21-2007, 02:09 PM
There is only one winner the rest are loosers.

jackpunx
10-21-2007, 02:17 PM
There is only one winner the rest are loosers.
yep.. You got to finish to win

DAVEO
10-21-2007, 04:57 PM
yep.. You got to finish to win
LOL
What he said....:D

STVBOY
10-21-2007, 09:14 PM
You te,
I see you still like to create problems, finishing second is not exactly getting spanked. May be the stagger in the start needs adjusted? the only non rec boat of mine that was in the race was the one I drove for Fred Bowden that started 50 minutes behind division 1 as did the others except the one in second, Freds is a 20 year old boat that was rigged Friday morning before the race. Besides a fuel pump failure in the first 5 minutes (it was new), a failed ecu, and ultimately a broken fuel tank it ran the fastest laps of the race and the only boat to drop under 3 minutes that any one we know timed, which it did on several occasions. But as they say you have to finish to win, concrads to those that did. Also I would like to congad Joe on the win and thank him for the starter he lent us.
I am assuming you were boat #55.If so your boat did haul ass very impressive out there.We were timing alot of the boats but we had warpath having the fastest lap times and then you and Gary #17 had the second fastet times!

Stoker22
10-21-2007, 09:38 PM
STV that is correct, we were pleased with the performance considering rigged and tested in the same day, having to run the prop shaft 1 inch below; thanks for the compliment. I mentioned times that I knew of because we did not have every lap everyone made, do know that I passed both of them while warpath was shortly before he broke. Those two were the two I had the most trouble getting by. What I know for sure was after not racing for 15 years why I enjoyed it so much, I had a blast.

brad22
10-21-2007, 10:28 PM
we had warpath having the fastest lap times
Some of the locals said we ran a consistent 2:47 - 2:58 lap times for the Warpath (for the 20 laps we were alive). What was the fastest time you got? Thanks in advance.
Just got home. Great race, lots of fun. Need to update some of the rules though. A 55 min head start with a 80+ mph outboard just does'nt seem right.

bordsmnj
10-21-2007, 10:57 PM
the course wasn't a full 5 miles. those guys were doing 70-75 in the back straight.:idea:

MAXIMUS
10-22-2007, 06:33 AM
U.T. why so bitter??? It was a damn fun race... Barney even admitted to having a good time!:) Outboards, inboards, jets, props, sail boats whatever... all had lots of fun! Bitch now go back to your closet & tell yourself how much fun it is spending all your money on your buisness...:( hope to see you out there some time...:)

STVBOY
10-22-2007, 07:00 AM
Some of the locals said we ran a consistent 2:47 - 2:58 lap times for the Warpath (for the 20 laps we were alive). What was the fastest time you got? Thanks in advance.
Just got home. Great race, lots of fun. Need to update some of the rules though. A 55 min head start with a 80+ mph outboard just does'nt seem right.
Yes we saw 2:50 to 2:55 a lap. Also if the #73 boat did not end the race early there was enough time for #17 to win the race.If my memory is right #555 had like six more laps to go and #17 had like eight more to go but his lap times were about a minute faster.

You Te
10-22-2007, 12:14 PM
You te,
I see you still like to create problems, finishing second is not exactly getting spanked. it ran the fastest laps of the race
What problem did I create? you're the one that set your boat up, not me.
Second, if you set out to finish second good for you.
The fastest lap would be great in a one lap race.:D

You Te
10-22-2007, 12:17 PM
something like your boat?
you remember the one that you couldnt nut up and race... that other stoker?
remember that? or has old age taken over your brain and given you a selective memory.
Oh wait.. You only race 100' at a time...LOL... Like that is very challenging.. :)
I never back down from a race, when I'm on the water.

You Te
10-22-2007, 01:20 PM
U.T. why so bitter??? It was a damn fun race... Barney even admitted to having a good time!:) Outboards, inboards, jets, props, sail boats whatever... all had lots of fun! Bitch now go back to your closet & tell yourself how much fun it is spending all your money on your buisness...:( hope to see you out there some time...:)
Max, Stokers getting spanked is not bitter.:D If I liked boating that much I would have been there.

You Te
10-22-2007, 01:28 PM
Because going straight for 30 seconds is so much better :rolleyes:
30 seconds, 30 miles, 30 minutes with only a few other boats in the water is much better than running around in circles with a bunch of other boats in rough water. And don't talk to me Kh.

mrwarpath
10-22-2007, 01:41 PM
lets set the record straight, I ran 21 straight laps under3 min, in fact I ran each of those laps under2 min 50 sec . There was no other boat under 3 min except boat 191.You might have seen my boat it was the bright orange one number 11You te,

You Te
10-22-2007, 01:48 PM
lets set the record straight, I ran 21 straight laps under3 min, in fact I ran each of those laps under2 min 50 sec . There was no other boat under 3 min except boat 191.You might have seen my boat it was the bright orange one number 11
Ah yes, but Stoker 22 is the best, do you know why I know this?, cause he said so.:D :D :D

mrwarpath
10-22-2007, 01:48 PM
there we go again..............you never passed me at anytime !! in fact I was never passed at all by anyboat while i was running. Please say it straight, you ran well but do not disrespect us by telling stories about being faster when you in fact are not................STV that is correct, we were pleased with the performance considering rigged and tested in the same day, having to run the prop shaft 1 inch below; thanks for the compliment. I mentioned times that I knew of because we did not have every lap everyone made, do know that I passed both of them while warpath was shortly before he broke. Those two were the two I had the most trouble getting by. What I know for sure was after not racing for 15 years why I enjoyed it so much, I had a blast.

You Te
10-22-2007, 01:55 PM
there we go again..............you never passed me at anytime !! in fact I was never passed at all by anyboat while i was running. Please say it straight, you ran well but do not disrespect us by telling stories about being faster when you in fact are not................
Come on, Stoker 22 ran circles around you, circles I tell ya. No body but nobody beats Stoker 22.:D :D

riverbound
10-22-2007, 02:12 PM
You Te...what boat did you run??

You Te
10-22-2007, 02:18 PM
You Te...what boat did you run??
Clue, is was not a Stoker.:D

riverbound
10-22-2007, 03:10 PM
Clue, is was not a Stoker.:D
"is was not a stoker":confused: Maybe Im reading that wrong, but that statement makes no sense to me:idea:

MAXIMUS
10-22-2007, 03:14 PM
Mr Riverbound would you be the guy with a **** Ron Hill banner at your pad???

riverbound
10-22-2007, 03:19 PM
Mr Riverbound would you be the guy with a **** Ron Hill banner at your pad???
Maybe :D
depends on when you saw it.
Im pretty sure it said "Phuck"

You Te
10-22-2007, 03:36 PM
"is was not a stoker":confused: Maybe Im reading that wrong, but that statement makes no sense to me:idea:
I understand, my statement makes no sense to you, ok what next.

riverbound
10-22-2007, 03:47 PM
I understand, my statement makes no sense to you, ok what next.
Just trying to figure out where you are trying to go with this? I mean you come on here and run your mouth. And unless you are the boat that held the fastest lap AND won overall.....you also got spanked as did MANY other brands of boats. Especially since the boat that actually won it was one of the slower boats in the field.

Rainman918
10-22-2007, 04:03 PM
I was one of the people actually in the race, and yes I was running a Stoker... We ended up third in Division 5 even though we lost 10-12 laps when the battery decided it didn't like being attached to the boat and I was running a family ski boat that was probably 600lbs heavier than the "real" race boats before I plopped my rather large arse in the drivers seat... With the 50 minute handicap there was no room for error if we wanted to crack the top 10, and the battery thing doomed us...
(1) Yes, the course was slightly shorter than five miles... I was running in the high 70's/low 80's all day according to the GPS, and my lap times show a 75mph average... Assuming that I had to slow down around the turns (which I guarantee I did because the seat bracket broke with about 8 laps left) it must have been slightly less than five miles...
(2) Warpath, Stokers #55 and the #17 boat were the three fastest from my perspective (at least that I can remember)... I can't say for sure which was running faster, but they were all impressive from my vantage point (as they were flying past)... I DO know that we had the #55 boat at about 105-106 on the gun in the back straight during practice on Friday...
(3) Stoker22 never claimed that he finished second, just that one of his boats did... If you look at the results it was actually the #48 of John Lane / John Roth, who also finished second overall last year...
(4) If you didn't have enough juevos to enter your boat in the race and hang on for dear life for 3-4 hours (or until you broke) it seems to me you outta flap the gums a little less on here... You have another opportunity to show how well your boat holds up in this endurance race next October... :D

jackpunx
10-22-2007, 04:59 PM
Maybe :D
depends on when you saw it.
Im pretty sure it said "Phuck"
LMAO
after this whole fire BS is over.. I got to hear this story..LMAO

Stoker22
10-22-2007, 06:17 PM
Mike first off I would never disrespect you, I have always been impressed with what you and your team has done for ski racing. Yes I know your boat is faster as it should be with the power difference, that is why I said it was right before you broke, I believe it was the second drive which is what I was told by one of your crew when I came by to see what happened, I in fact told him I thought the boat ran very well. You came out of the pits in front of me and I was chasing you running the ctr of the course you were on the outside, that must have been when it broke because you were idling back the next time I came around.
I never saw 191 as he was out before we were back in, I did not see any lap times for him Mike, but I can tell you we had multiple laps under 3 minutes and as you mention I too was never passed except when limping back to the pits.
U.T. the problem as I but it is you seem to take every chance you get to aim any thing negative you can at me. I would never go to a race to finish second I was pointing out that one finishing second is not exactly getting spanked. You in turn take that and make comments about me, yes I see the smiley faces.
Whats most important is that the competitors had fun, I know I did even with the problems we encountered at least partially due to the last minute decission to race something I know better than doing but when given this chance after 15 years I wanted to run again. I hope to be able to do it again next year.

RitcheyRch
10-22-2007, 07:01 PM
Maybe I am wrong but thought most Stoker owners were kind of kinky and into getting spanked. ;) :rolleyes: :idea: :D

bordsmnj
10-22-2007, 07:03 PM
LMFAO! Yu Te' s got stoker envy again. what a phuckin' schmuck. starting this crap kinda early this year,eh? C'mon yu te you got the talking part down you got the take off and go thing down(or do you?) but can you go roundy round???? hell no.:rolleyes:

stoker22405
10-22-2007, 07:04 PM
Ah yes, but Stoker 22 is the best, do you know why I know this?, cause he said so.:D :D :D
Jealouse.....?

stoker22405
10-22-2007, 07:09 PM
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Try some Prozak...Should help with all that crying you always do....

BADBLOWN572
10-22-2007, 08:21 PM
I have something a little better for him to try considering that he is always talking trash about Stokers, yet he refuses to step up and "shut us up." ;)
http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580/1d/pics.Drugstore.com/prodimg/12646/200.jpg
You Te, if you really do think that you have what it takes, come on out and race ANY boat (other than a Stoker) you want in ANY class in next year's enduro. I'll put up $1K that says that a Stoker will finish in front of you! :) So, you have a whole year to prepare for the race. You in?

BADBLOWN572
10-22-2007, 08:24 PM
No matter what, I had a BLAST out there this weekend. :) It was a lot of fun being back and I will definitely be back again next year. :)

mrwarpath
10-23-2007, 07:48 AM
Fair enough, no problem I just like the straight story to be told. Glad you had fun as I did and I am looking forward to next year already. Maybe this UT guy will find the nuts to enter and stop all the talking............Mike first off I would never disrespect you, I have always been impressed with what you and your team has done for ski racing. Yes I know your boat is faster as it should be with the power difference, that is why I said it was right before you broke, I believe it was the second drive which is what I was told by one of your crew when I came by to see what happened, I in fact told him I thought the boat ran very well. You came out of the pits in front of me and I was chasing you running the ctr of the course you were on the outside, that must have been when it broke because you were idling back the next time I came around.
I never saw 191 as he was out before we were back in, I did not see any lap times for him Mike, but I can tell you we had multiple laps under 3 minutes and as you mention I too was never passed except when limping back to the pits.
U.T. the problem as I but it is you seem to take every chance you get to aim any thing negative you can at me. I would never go to a race to finish second I was pointing out that one finishing second is not exactly getting spanked. You in turn take that and make comments about me, yes I see the smiley faces.
Whats most important is that the competitors had fun, I know I did even with the problems we encountered at least partially due to the last minute decission to race something I know better than doing but when given this chance after 15 years I wanted to run again. I hope to be able to do it again next year.

riverbound
10-23-2007, 07:56 AM
Fair enough, no problem I just like the straight story to be told. Glad you had fun as I did and I am looking forward to next year already. Maybe this UT guy will find the nuts to enter and stop all the talking............
That will never happen...all the guy is is talk.;)

You Te
10-23-2007, 02:33 PM
Just trying to figure out where you are trying to go with this? I mean you come on here and run your mouth. And unless you are the boat that held the fastest lap AND won overall.....you also got spanked as did MANY other brands of boats. Especially since the boat that actually won it was one of the slower boats in the field.
Actually, I'm running my fingers, is that a problem for you?

You Te
10-23-2007, 02:40 PM
(4) If you didn't have enough juevos
You mean it takes juevos to run around in circles. chilling!!!!

riverbound
10-23-2007, 02:44 PM
You mean it takes juevos to run around in circles. chilling!!!!
If im not mistaken....its more of an oval :D

You Te
10-23-2007, 02:51 PM
Mike first off I would never disrespect you, I have always been impressed with what you and your team has done for ski racing. Yes I know your boat is faster as it should be with the power difference, that is why I said it was right before you broke, I believe it was the second drive which is what I was told by one of your crew when I came by to see what happened, I in fact told him I thought the boat ran very well. You came out of the pits in front of me and I was chasing you running the ctr of the course you were on the outside, that must have been when it broke because you were idling back the next time I came around.
I don't even know who you are Stoker 22 .:D :D :D All I posted is that Stokers got spanked. I guess I hit a nerve, you must own a Stoker. Cool down man, it's not like you own the Stoker boat company.:D :D :D :D

You Te
10-23-2007, 03:03 PM
LMFAO! Yu Te' s got stoker envy again. what a phuckin' schmuck. starting this crap kinda early this year,eh? C'mon yu te you got the talking part down you got the take off and go thing down(or do you?) but can you go roundy round???? hell no.:rolleyes:
I had so much Stoker envy I sold mine. My boat might turn ok, someone told me I had a MODVP hull but I'm not really sure.:D :D :D

You Te
10-23-2007, 03:05 PM
Jealouse.....?
Yes I am.

You Te
10-23-2007, 03:08 PM
Thank you, I'll try some tonight. BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

stoker22405
10-23-2007, 03:17 PM
Yes I am.
It shows...

stoker22405
10-23-2007, 03:19 PM
Thank you, I'll try some tonight. BWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Admitting you have a problem is always the first step...Modern medicine has come a long way....Hopefully it can help you....

stoker22405
10-23-2007, 03:20 PM
I don't even know who you are Stoker 22 .:D :D :D All I posted is that Stokers got spanked. I guess I hit a nerve, you must own a Stoker. Cool down man, it's not like you own the Stoker boat company.:D :D :D :D
Sounds like he is the guy you wish you were...

You Te
10-23-2007, 03:21 PM
I have something a little better for him to try considering that he is always talking trash about Stokers, yet he refuses to step up and "shut us up." ;)
http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580/1d/pics.Drugstore.com/prodimg/12646/200.jpg
You Te, if you really do think that you have what it takes, come on out and race ANY boat (other than a Stoker) you want in ANY class in next year's enduro. I'll put up $1K that says that a Stoker will finish in front of you! :) So, you have a whole year to prepare for the race. You in?
What part of "I don't enjoy running around in circles" do you not understand.
The guy that won the overall enduro this year ran a 2 liter OB and an old liberator hull. So you mean I need a fishing boat to have what it takes.
That's a great Idea, I could race and troll at the same time.

You Te
10-23-2007, 03:29 PM
Maybe this UT guy will find the nuts to enter and stop all the talking............
Driving a TFH or racing F1 boats takes nuts, no nuts for your little enduro, sorry.

You Te
10-23-2007, 03:31 PM
That will never happen...all the guy is is talk.;)
You're right I don't even own a boat.

You Te
10-23-2007, 03:37 PM
It shows...
I guess I should have never sold my Stoker, I just wanted something quicker,
forgive me.

You Te
10-23-2007, 03:42 PM
Admitting you have a problem is always the first step...Modern medicine has come a long way....Hopefully it can help you....
Well admitting you own a Stoker is the first step, you know boating has come a long way, hopefully you sell the Stoker and step up.:D

You Te
10-23-2007, 03:43 PM
Sounds like he is the guy you wish you were...
Careful, sounds can fool you.:D

stoker22405
10-23-2007, 04:11 PM
I guess I should have never sold my Stoker, I just wanted something quicker,
forgive me.
HUH..?

stoker22405
10-23-2007, 04:12 PM
Well admitting you own a Stoker is the first step, you know boating has come a long way, hopefully you sell the Stoker and step up.:D
HUH...?

stoker22405
10-23-2007, 04:12 PM
Careful, sounds can fool you.:D
HUH...?

WishIknew
10-23-2007, 04:17 PM
[QUOTE=stoker22405;2856168]HUH...?[/QUOT

stoker22405
10-23-2007, 04:22 PM
Hes just another kook:D :D
Thats what I was thinking....How does that phrase go..."A guy having a conversation with himself "....

WishIknew
10-23-2007, 04:30 PM
Thats what I was thinking....How does that phrase go..."A guy having a conversation with himself "....
You Got It:) :) :)

stoker22405
10-23-2007, 04:44 PM
You Got It:) :) :)
Must be a old age thing...Not having accomplished much in life...They say it leaves you siting there having a conversation with yourself....Kinda like being your own biggest fan...and what you say only makes sense to you....

WishIknew
10-23-2007, 04:49 PM

stoker22405
10-23-2007, 05:02 PM
Yea he just shut up maybe embarrased??????? 25 outa 75 isnt bad is it??????
Not for a Kook....

PaPaG
10-23-2007, 06:11 PM
Hey Arse don't bring me into this again :D :D :D

PaPaG
10-23-2007, 06:14 PM
Wow 224 what the heck did we miss on Saturday :eek:

riverbound
10-23-2007, 06:26 PM
You te.
I have an interesting wager for you. I will enter my boat and you enter yours in next years Enduro. Whoever does worse pays all expenses for BOTH teams and the winner gets bragging rights. According to the rules we would both be in the same div. and since your boat is soooo much faster and quicker and sooooo much better, its really a win/win thing for you.
now I know you arent used to thinking rationally but I really cant see how you couldnt accept this offer. Please keep me updated as to your decision. just so you have some stats, mine is a standard layup 22, evinrude 300 stock, motor set low for skiing etc.. full interior. I will do a couple things to make it more race ready if you accept, but in general the boat will stay exactly as it is.
I would LOVE to see you back up your trash talking. and I cant see it being anymore fair than this, if not in your favor.

jackpunx
10-23-2007, 06:40 PM
You te.
I have an interesting wager for you. I will enter my boat and you enter yours in next years Enduro. Whoever does worse pays all expenses for BOTH teams and the winner gets bragging rights. According to the rules we would both be in the same div. and since your boat is soooo much faster and quicker and sooooo much better, its really a win/win thing for you.
now I know you arent used to thinking rationally but I really cant see how you couldnt accept this offer. Please keep me updated as to your decision. just so you have some stats, mine is a standard layup 22, evinrude 300 stock, motor set low for skiing etc.. full interior. I will do a couple things to make it more race ready if you accept, but in general the boat will stay exactly as it is.
I would LOVE to see you back up your trash talking. and I cant see it being anymore fair than this, if not in your favor.
someone else will try to organize it on his behalf.. He'll play around with it for a little while and then leave him high and dry like he did the last time.
He's just having fun with everyone..
He may have a mod VP but its not built to last and not set up to turn.
Plus it requires skill and endurance to drive a boat for more then 100' .
I would say we should just be the bigger party in this conversation and give the washed up old man a break..
I remember when I first came on this board he used to help out newcomers and give usefull information..
Now that he's bitter about not being as sharp as he once was he probably sits in his garage, drinks and tinkers with his boat.. when he gets bord he gets on the computer and try's to get people all wound up because his heart cant handle the excitement of racing anymore..
I hope the best for him.
if he does race.. I hope he gets someone else to race his boat for him..
How about me!:D

stoker22405
10-23-2007, 06:43 PM
[QUOTE=PaPaG;2856433]Wow 224 what the heck did we miss on Saturday :eek:[/QUOT
This YouTe guy has something against Stokers so he picks on them every chance he gets.......Its a Jealouse thing as he admitted too earlier....

stoker22405
10-23-2007, 06:46 PM
someone else will try to organize it on his behalf.. He'll play around with it for a little while and then leave him high and dry like he did the last time.
I would say we should just be the bigger party in this conversation and give the washed up old man a break..
I remember when I first came on this board he used to help out newcomers and give usefull information..
Now that he's bitter about not being as sharp as he once was he probably sits in his garage, drinks and tinkers with his boat.. when he gets bord he gets on the computer and try's to get people all wound up because his heart cant handle the excitement of racing anymore..
I hope the best for him.
I still think he needs Prozak

WishIknew
10-23-2007, 06:49 PM

riverbound
10-23-2007, 07:39 PM
I hope the best for him.
Im fine with someone else running his boat for him, as I will probably have other drivers involved with mine too (I dont want to run all 300 miles myself).
I just really want to see his mirage kick a stokers ass in something other than a drag race. and what is more challenging to a boat/driver/setup than trying to get soemthing to hold together for 300 miles?

jackpunx
10-23-2007, 07:49 PM
Im fine with someone else running his boat for him, as I will probably have other drivers involved with mine too (I dont want to run all 300 miles myself).
I just really want to see his mirage kick a stokers ass in something other than a drag race. and what is more challenging to a boat/driver/setup than trying to get soemthing to hold together for 300 miles?
Fine then.. I'll drive your boat..LOL

riverbound
10-23-2007, 07:54 PM
Fine then.. I'll drive your boat..LOL
you are more than welcome to drive it. :D

riverbound
10-23-2007, 08:00 PM
Count me in :)
:idea: maybe we should find an old beat up stoker to set up for next year. and we can keep our lake boats nice :D

riverbound
10-23-2007, 08:07 PM
Got any ideas? :idea:
not yet. but Im thinking nothing to "hopped up" would be the ticket. instead of going for broke, try playing the reliable card ;).... oh and something CHEAP would be nice

riverbound
10-23-2007, 08:24 PM
I am pretty sure we can use my dads. Or if the driver of the #55 boat does not mind his co-driver being a little slower then he is .................:D
I dont want to use your dads. It would be nice to find one similar to #55. and build a use specific boat ;)
we need to finish the car and I need to start on my spectra. that way we have plenty of time to complete it prior to the race. Maybe we should go down and visit him and see if he knows of anyhting available.

Wicky
10-23-2007, 08:42 PM
What part of "I don't enjoy running around in circles" do you not understand.
The guy that won the overall enduro this year ran a 2 liter OB and an old liberator hull. So you mean I need a fishing boat to have what it takes.
Now what's wrong with a fishing boat with a fishing motor? I like to fish. I like to boat. I like to drink like a fish. I like to fish from a boat. Sometimes cheese comes from a goat. A long time ago stoker built a boat. Sometimes UT likes to gloat. Sometimes a big block can hold a note.
If you drink to much beer one will bloat.
If you forget the plug your boat wont float.
You might ask what the hell have I wrote.
So in conlclusion, just be happy and take a toke.
Mow,
Wicky

jackpunx
10-24-2007, 08:06 AM
Now what's wrong with a fishing boat with a fishing motor? I like to fish. I like to boat. I like to drink like a fish. I like to fish from a boat. Sometimes cheese comes from a goat. A long time ago stoker built a boat. Sometimes UT likes to gloat. Sometimes a big block can hold a note.
Mow,
Wicky
very creative..LOL:D

PaPaG
10-24-2007, 08:53 AM
Mow,
Wicky
Holly Crap Green Eggs and Ham :D

WishIknew
10-24-2007, 09:19 AM
Rumor has it that You Te had a bad ass stoker and sold it and then couldnt afford or qualify for a new one (like stoker would of sold him one anyway) so now he is just here to start crap

Towndrunk
10-24-2007, 09:23 AM
Damn dude, make up your mind.:jawdrop:

WishIknew
10-24-2007, 09:26 AM
ok thats my story and im stickin to it:) :)

Towndrunk
10-24-2007, 09:32 AM
:idea: maybe we should find an old beat up stoker to set up for next year. and we can keep our lake boats nice :D
Now RB, as I have been reading this, you are suppose to use your stock 22 boat. Keep it fair.:idea:

Towndrunk
10-24-2007, 09:34 AM
Stoker 224 and wishiknew, who the hell are you fags and where did you come from. Please go back as you are giving outboards a bad name.:rolleyes:

RetroBoats
10-24-2007, 09:34 AM
Watching the Warpath run was impressive. Ran real hard, cornered very flat and just seemed to muscle it's way around the course.
Seeing the little Avenger that could actually finish the race was impressive as well.

riverbound
10-24-2007, 09:43 AM
Now RB, as I have been reading this, you are suppose to use your stock 22 boat. Keep it fair.:idea:
Well I dont think He will show up, if he decides to take me up on the challenge I will run my (mostly stock)22. since he wont, I would like to find and build one to beat up on.

MAXIMUS
10-24-2007, 09:58 AM
U.T. is a pole smoker...I just spoke with his cross dressing partner... Victor I think his name was???:idea: Wierd shit, all these outboard guys have lots of secrets that should not be discovered...:jawdrop: Town drunk works on a duching bag assembling line installing the hoses & recently got laid off... now he is stuffing pillows at another plant...:rolleyes:
Sorry dog... enough said there...:rolleyes:

stoker22405
10-24-2007, 10:01 AM
Stoker 224 and wishiknew, who the hell are you fags and where did you come from. Please go back as you are giving outboards a bad name.:rolleyes:
Why so bitter...?

LakeTrash
10-24-2007, 11:08 AM
Can I get in on this bet? Mine is 21'6" and stock.
I have been wondering how I was going to pay for the 400 gallons it will burn.
LT

You Te
10-24-2007, 11:33 AM
HUH..?
what?

You Te
10-24-2007, 11:43 AM
It"s called thinking out loud

You Te
10-24-2007, 11:55 AM
what you say only makes sense to you....
That's like buying A Stoker only makes sense to you.

You Te
10-24-2007, 11:57 AM
Wow 224 what the heck did we miss on Saturday :eek:
Stokers getting spanked.

You Te
10-24-2007, 12:08 PM
You te.
Such a nice offer, I got rid of both boats that I would run in an enduro. I'm not into circle racing.
The boat I have now is a very light layup, the motor is a lake/drag motor.
I'll ask a friend of mine if I can use his bass boat that should be a fair match.

You Te
10-24-2007, 12:16 PM
I hope the best for him.
Interesting, wrong but interesting, I would expect nothing less from a Stoker owner.

You Te
10-24-2007, 12:21 PM
I just really want to see his mirage kick a stokers ass in something other than a drag race.
What, seeing an old beat up libertor with a fishing motor beat up a Stoker is not good enough for you

riverbound
10-24-2007, 12:37 PM
Such a nice offer, I got rid of both boats that I would run in an enduro. I'm not into circle racing.
I'll ask a friend of mine if I can use his bass boat that should be a fair match.
Im not into circle racing either, but I will run just to prove a point.
Why the backpedaling? werent you the one who started this? Now that someone (once again) called you out....you come up with every excuse in the book why you cant back up your shit talking (again)
If I recall correctly You Te, I said I will run MY boat against YOURS, not your friends, not your Dads, not your sisters boat.
the way I see it, you have a hard on for a certain builder and try to come on here and bash them, but when it comes time to back up your statements, you run like a little bitch. why not grow some balls and back up your words??
What, seeing an old beat up libertor with a fishing motor beat up a Stoker is not good enough for you
the beat up old liberator beat up on a lot of boats...obviously. what I want to see is for you to grow a set and for once back up your words.
C'mon You te what are you afraid of? at this point is it a fear thing? you KNOW your lake/race mirage is no match for my fishing/ski Stoker, for anyhting longer than a quick drag race?

riverbound
10-24-2007, 12:38 PM
So YT can we get a response to this?
We will get some assinine response. but it wont prove anything or have any validity to it.
The guy is afraid to back up ANYTHING he says.

You Te
10-24-2007, 12:47 PM
Rumor has it that You Te had a bad ass stoker and sold it and then couldnt afford or qualify for a new one (like stoker would of sold him one anyway) so now he is just here to start crap
I had a Stoker and sold it, I would not be stupid enough to buy another Stoker.I did buy another NEW boat (not a Stoker) and enjoyed doing the new dance (the Stoker stomp shuffle.)

Wicky
10-24-2007, 12:48 PM
I've got the bass boat!!!

Wicky
10-24-2007, 12:50 PM
The guy is afraid to back up ANYTHING he says.
I backed up my toilet today!!!:)

MAXIMUS
10-24-2007, 01:00 PM
Pull back from the sushi bar a little sooner... friend of mine suffered from the same situation... The salmon skin roll is tough on the lower unit...:rolleyes:

jackpunx
10-24-2007, 01:42 PM
Interesting, wrong but interesting, I would expect nothing less from a Stoker owner.
whats wrong or not true.... ?

RiverDave
10-24-2007, 01:43 PM
You te,
Besides a fuel pump failure in the first 5 minutes (it was new), a failed ecu, and ultimately a broken fuel tank it ran the fastest laps of the race and the only boat to drop under 3 minutes that any one we know timed
Seems this was already straightened out by MrWarpath himself..
RD

stoker22405
10-24-2007, 01:45 PM
:confused: :confused: what?

stoker22405
10-24-2007, 01:45 PM
:confused: It"s called thinking out loud

stoker22405
10-24-2007, 01:46 PM
:confused: That's like buying A Stoker only makes sense to you.

RiverDave
10-24-2007, 01:47 PM
Scratch the post above, it seems like it's already been straightened out..
RD

riverbound
10-24-2007, 01:48 PM
RD
You should read through the thread before jumping people's shit RD :mad:
:D :D

jackpunx
10-24-2007, 01:49 PM
RD
How about We each take a part off of our boats to make pool ques out of and play for a grand:D

RiverDave
10-24-2007, 01:53 PM
You should read through the thread before jumping people's shit RD :mad:
:D :D
Hey man, I just started reading it.. and I know Mr. Stoker is a buddy of y'alls n what not, but claiming that a stoker.... Any stoker would run even with WarPath or Harbinians boat? That's just crazy talk.. LOL
RD

RiverDave
10-24-2007, 01:54 PM
How about We each take a part off of our boats to make pool ques out of and play for a grand:D
Nice! :D
RD

jackpunx
10-24-2007, 02:04 PM
Hey man, I just started reading it.. and I know Mr. Stoker is a buddy of y'alls n what not, but claiming that a stoker.... Any stoker would run even with WarPath or Harbinians boat? That's just crazy talk.. LOL
RD
I dont think he said that...but.. any perpouse (sp?) built boat could run with those guys...
I say we do the baja 1000 with your sand rail.. what do ya say:)

RiverDave
10-24-2007, 02:09 PM
I dont think he said that...but.. any perpouse (sp?) built boat could run with those guys...
In his 1st post he absolutely said that.. He said his lap times were the fastest in the race. No "divisions" or "handicaps" when it comes to lap times.. That was quickly cleared up by the guy whom arguably would have the fastest lap times.... by alot. LOL
As far as the Baja 1000, I think my ass hurts just thinking about it in my rail.. LOL :D Got it all back together again though and ready for Ocotillo / Parker when ever your ready.
With the handicaps etc... I still like a Stoker hull to win that race over all each year.
RD

jackpunx
10-24-2007, 02:13 PM
In his 1st post he absolutely said that.. He said his lap times were the fastest in the race. No "divisions" or "handicaps" when it comes to lap times.. That was quickly cleared up by the guy whom arguably would have the fastest lap times.... by alot. LOL
As far as the Baja 1000, I think my ass hurts just thinking about it in my rail.. LOL :D Got it all back together again though and ready for Ocotillo / Parker when ever your ready.
RD
:D
sounds good.. I'll call ya:D
PS.. I just want to fight:D

RiverDave
10-24-2007, 02:18 PM
I think I will stick with mine and continue to laugh at his myopia.
Just in case the word is over your head
my•o•pia = a lack of foresight or discernment : a narrow view of something
Was that directed at me? You were talking at me so I think it was..
Now I dunno what your saying, so I'm just going to go ahead and treat it as disrespect! :mad: you want some of this you stoker loving lemming?
RD :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

Wicky
10-24-2007, 02:20 PM
Speaking of rails, I'm getting ready to get back into one. This one seems to be a killer deal. Eventually, the Northstar will have to go and the 2d as well.
You guys familiar with the chassis at all?
http://boise.craigslist.org/rvs/439423291.html
The guy busted his back over labor day and the rail has two trips on it.

RiverDave
10-24-2007, 02:20 PM
BTW, you might want to tell your buddy Al that I'm just kidding.. I love his boats, and think they are a favorite to win each year.
I'll stand by what I said though, there ain't a stoker on this planet that's gonna run with WarPath "even" in that race.. and lap times = even.
RD

Wicky
10-24-2007, 02:24 PM
Oh yeah, the Northstar will be replaced with a 2.5 Merc 2 stroke!!!:D
Stokers rock!! They are the best!!! 555 and Warpath have nothing on Stokers!!:eek:

boatnam2
10-24-2007, 02:58 PM
there we go again..............you never passed me at anytime !! in fact I was never passed at all by anyboat while i was running. Please say it straight, you ran well but do not disrespect us by telling stories about being faster when you in fact are not................
I watched the first 30 laps or so,wasnt timing anything and warpath was by far the fastest boat to my untrained eye.All the passing must of been when he was on the tow rope because or the other end of the course becaus eit wasnt even close.

jackpunx
10-24-2007, 03:13 PM
Speaking of rails, I'm getting ready to get back into one. This one seems to be a killer deal. Eventually, the Northstar will have to go and the 2d as well.
You guys familiar with the chassis at all?
http://boise.craigslist.org/rvs/439423291.html
The guy busted his back over labor day and the rail has two trips on it.
OOOOOOooooooo..:D Your going to have fun with that... lets do the baja:D

jackpunx
10-24-2007, 03:17 PM
BTW, you might want to tell your buddy Al that I'm just kidding.. I love his boats, and think they are a favorite to win each year.
I'll stand by what I said though, there ain't a stoker on this planet that's gonna run with WarPath "even" in that race.. and lap times = even.
RD
I talked to Al..(called on the private bat phone) He said to tell you that your banned from ever riding in another stoker again..
what was warpaths average lap time? how fast is the boat?

You Te
10-24-2007, 03:18 PM
Im not into circle racing either, but I will run just to prove a point.
Why the backpedaling? werent you the one who started this? Now that someone (once again) called you out....you come up with every excuse in the book why you cant back up your shit talking (again)
If I recall correctly You Te, I said I will run MY boat against YOURS, not your friends, not your Dads, not your sisters boat.
the way I see it, you have a hard on for a certain builder and try to come on here and bash them, but when it comes time to back up your statements, you run like a little bitch. why not grow some balls and back up your words??
the beat up old liberator beat up on a lot of boats...obviously. what I want to see is for you to grow a set and for once back up your words.
C'mon You te what are you afraid of? at this point is it a fear thing? you KNOW your lake/race mirage is no match for my fishing/ski Stoker, for anyhting longer than a quick drag race?
Interesting, you got me thinking, I've got lots of motors and props and you want to race me but not a drag race, now this is interesting. And you want to run me with a 22 foot Stoker with a 300 OB.

You Te
10-24-2007, 03:29 PM
We already established that the #55 boat was not the fastest boat!
Now we are just trying to get some big mouth wanabe to put up or shut up although we all know that he won't. I have to admit this fool actually used to get under my skin but now he just makes me laugh.
I look at it this way, I own a boat that will run 90mph all day long carry 5 people plus coolers, and will run through rough water without falling apart.
He owns a potato chip that runs for 10 seconds at a time and that still depends on water conditions.
I think I will stick with mine and continue to laugh at his myopia. ;)
You Te Just in case the word is over your head
my•o•pia = a lack of foresight or discernment : a narrow view of something
You got nothing and by the way I have seen a Stoker blow over right in front of me in calm water. Don't start thinking you can't get into trouble with a Stoker. Well maybe you can't CAUSE YOURS IS SO SLOW.
Oh and you Stokers guys have never got under my skin I have laughed at you from the begining.

Baja Big Dog
10-24-2007, 07:31 PM
WOW..just stumbled across this post. WOW again!!!
Help me out, (remember, Im the guy that rode the short bus!!)
to summarize:
Stokers finished very well...2nd although is like kissing your sister) seems quiote creditable, maybe Im wrong???
Who the hell is this asshole You Te?
Help me with my psychologically analysis,
1 He owned a Stoker, and more than likely had it repoed?
2 He knows the present boat he has is a roach?
3 He doesnt have the money or the skills to enter a race like the Parker 300?
4 He tends to display his rather small I.Q. by calling out Stoker22, whom I am assuming owns or rigs Stoker boats, or maybe both?
5 Stoker22 appears to be well versed in the "art" of boat racing?
6 This guy has a rather small following of "friends" that tend to defend him, Im guessing they know how his boyfriends but tastes?
7 Im gonna guess that he doesnt take up any Hot Boaters request to show up[ at the next race and put his money where his fingers are? Its pretty easy to hide behind a keyboard aint it Einstein???
and finally, Mr You Te seems to possess a rather small penis?
Just some assumptions.

Baja Big Dog
10-24-2007, 07:33 PM
Fags...wait a minute, you by any chance You Te secret lover? How does he taste????

jackpunx
10-24-2007, 08:15 PM
to summarize:
Stokers finished very well...2nd although is like kissing your sister) seems quiote creditable, maybe Im wrong???
4 He tends to display his rather small I.Q. by calling out Stoker22, whom I am assuming owns or rigs Stoker boats, or maybe both?
6 This guy has a rather small following of "friends" that tend to defend him, Im guessing they know how his boyfriends but tastes?
7 Im gonna guess that he doesnt take up any Hot Boaters request to show up[ at the next race and put his money where his fingers are? Its pretty easy to hide behind a keyboard aint it Einstein???
Just some assumptions.
LMAO

stoker22405
10-24-2007, 08:18 PM
to summarize:
Just some assumptions.
That about sums it up....

stoker22405
10-24-2007, 08:20 PM
Fags...wait a minute, you by any chance You Te secret lover? How does he taste????
Towndrunk is not gay...His boyfriend is

Baja Big Dog
10-24-2007, 08:41 PM
Towndrunk is not gay...His boyfriend is
Whats the saying..your only fag if you fock back!!:D

Baja Big Dog
10-24-2007, 08:42 PM
Really, does anyone know these clowns, I cruise in here once in a while, and these tools seem to able to stir up some shiz-nit!!!

SFV2RVR
10-24-2007, 08:47 PM
WOW! I cant believe I just read thru 7 pages of this shit! You TE are a first class A-HOLE!:sqeyes: :mad: :devil:

Baja Big Dog
10-24-2007, 09:07 PM
WOW! I cant believe I just read thru 7 pages of this shit! You TE are a first class A-HOLE!:sqeyes: :mad: :devil:
Seems to be a popular opinion, a little peckered dude with out a pot to piss in, talkin to a bunch of guys the pay people like him to mow their lawns!!!:D
Hopefully he will answer the calls made to him to put up or shut up!!!:eek:

You Te
10-25-2007, 02:59 AM
whats wrong or not true.... ?
Everything about you is just wrong.

You Te
10-25-2007, 03:05 AM
I couldn't get in trouble.
You got in trouble when you bought a Stoker.

You Te
10-25-2007, 03:21 AM
WOW..just stumbled across this post. WOW again!!
6 This guy has a rather small following of "friends" that tend to defend him, Im guessing they know how his boyfriends but tastes. and finally, Mr You Te seems to possess a rather small penis and I want to suck it.
Don't lie little dog you stumble thru posts just like you stumble thru life.
Bench racers is the place to dicuss your sexual preferences.

You Te
10-25-2007, 03:27 AM
Bench racers.

You Te
10-25-2007, 03:40 AM
Let's see, I posted "Stokers get spanked at Parker 300."
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Nobody made these people respond.

You Te
10-25-2007, 03:48 AM
a little peckered dude
your posts are a swing and a miss, I don't understand why, you seem to be into a bat and balls.

WishIknew
10-25-2007, 04:45 AM
to summarize:
Just some assumptions.
WOW Talk about getting Bitten by the DOG!!!!!!!:eat:

SFV2RVR
10-25-2007, 05:01 AM
Let's see, I posted "Stokers get spanked at Parker 300."
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Nobody made these people respond.
Your profile says your 53. I think he's retarded or something!:idea:

riverbound
10-25-2007, 06:14 AM
reading his last couple responses, would futher support your statement. Guess I better start pulling the anchors and coolers and stereo out of my boat in case he actually grows some balls and decides to run next year.....who am I kididng, I should just add more stereo. Last time he got called out for a race with Jackunx, he did the saem backpedaling routine he is doing now. funny how he talks all this trash, but when it comes time to man up.......he doesnt ;)

You Te
10-25-2007, 06:31 AM
reading his last couple responses, would futher support your statement. Guess I better start pulling the anchors and coolers and stereo out of my boat in case he actually grows some balls and decides to run next year.....who am I kididng, I should just add more stereo. Last time he got called out for a race with Jackunx, he did the saem backpedaling routine he is doing now. funny how he talks all this trash, but when it comes time to man up.......he doesnt ;)
As I recall I told Jackunx next time I do testing at Elsinore
I would let him know, his response was something like I'll see if it's worth my time to make the trip.
Riverhound, you got nothing.

You Te
10-25-2007, 06:35 AM
Let's see I'm retarted but you guy's own Stokers.:idea:
Interesting, you're looking at my profile, do you need more info about me or would you rather call me names?

You Te
10-25-2007, 06:39 AM
WOW Talk about getting Bitten by the DOG!!!!!!!:eat:
It was funny material on the boards about 6 years ago.

You Te
10-25-2007, 06:47 AM
You must have tried to flush a Stoker.

You Te
10-25-2007, 06:49 AM
I've got the bass boat!!!
Great, cause the Stoker waters are great fishing.

Baja Big Dog
10-25-2007, 08:26 AM
Well I am defiantly hanging around here more often, and now I am shopping for a Stoker, it appears this guy is on an island of his own. Hey You Te, educate me, why the dislike (or hatred) for Stokers, I am with open mind, I dont know you (for witch I think Im probably better off), but you dont seem to back up your non sense thoughts with facts, please educate me, I am starved for knowledge.
Please give me only facts, dont muddy up my thoughts with personal bashing of people that may have a faster boat than you do, or have repoed a boat from you or have called you out to prove your performance superiority.
Please help Mr You Te, I want to be your friend!!! Can I call you BRO?:D

WishIknew
10-25-2007, 08:42 AM
Funny we dont see ya at ELSCUMORE Lake testing anything but we wern't there in the early 60s!

You Te
10-25-2007, 12:56 PM
Wow it took you 49 minutes to come up with these 6 responses. Now I know why you only drive in a straight line. In the words of Carlos Mencia "Dee Dee Dee"
Wow, I mowed 5 lawns and posted 6 responses all in 49 min.
Now thats efficent unlike the performance of a Stoker.

You Te
10-25-2007, 01:31 PM
Funny we dont see ya at ELSCUMORE Lake testing anything but we wern't there in the early 60s!
I have not been testing there for a while and when I do test it's during the week.

You Te
10-25-2007, 01:44 PM
Well I am defiantly hanging around here more often, and now I am shopping for a Stoker, it appears this guy is on an island of his own. Hey You Te, educate me, why the dislike (or hatred) for Stokers, I am with open mind, I dont know you (for witch I think Im probably better off), but you dont seem to back up your non sense thoughts with facts, please educate me, I am starved for knowledge.
Please give me only facts, dont muddy up my thoughts with personal bashing of people that may have a faster boat than you do, or have repoed a boat from you or have called you out to prove your performance superiority.
Please help Mr You Te, I want to be your friend!!! Can I call you BRO?:D
Buy a Stoker, I have owned one, it's an ok all around boat, not the quickest and not the fastest and they will tell you that at Stokers Boats.
As far as my boat and how it runs I've had it out plenty of times ask around.
I'm touched that you want to be my friend but I have all the friends I need.:D
Good luck with your boat purchase.

You Te
10-25-2007, 02:00 PM
Wow! lots of Stokers got spanked at the enduro this year.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

riverbound
10-25-2007, 02:06 PM
Wow! lots of Stokers got spanked at the enduro this year.BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
How many mirages even attempted to run? ;)

WishIknew
10-25-2007, 03:49 PM
The longer your away from racing the faster you WERE:eek: :eek: :eek:

SFV2RVR
10-25-2007, 03:52 PM
Let's see I'm retarted but you guy's own Stokers.:idea:
Interesting, you're looking at my profile, do you need more info about me or would you rather call me names?
1st of all, you talk all this shit like you are retarded. 2nd of all I dont own a stoker. 3rd your about to get an ass kicking! And to answer your question...I would love more info about you. Like where you live. We can start with that.:mad:

Jetboatguru
10-25-2007, 04:14 PM
Still making friends Tom!!:D :D

Towndrunk
10-25-2007, 04:45 PM
About like your ladys gash.:rolleyes:

You Te
10-25-2007, 05:07 PM
How many mirages even attempted to run? ;)
You mean how many even cared to.

You Te
10-25-2007, 05:09 PM
Still making friends Tom!!:D :D
Yes I am.

bordsmnj
10-25-2007, 05:10 PM
they can't. BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! PHUC FACE!:D

You Te
10-25-2007, 05:15 PM
1st of all, you talk all this shit like you are retarded. 2nd of all I dont own a stoker. 3rd your about to get an ass kicking! And to answer your question...I would love more info about you. Like where you live. We can start with that.:mad:
Another internet tough guy. I live in placentia I am old, weak and very small I'm sure you could beat me up. I think you should teach me a lesson.
Are you sure you really want to carry this further.

SFV2RVR
10-25-2007, 05:21 PM
Another internet tough guy. I live in placentia I am old, weak and very small I'm sure you could beat me up. I think you should teach me a lesson.
Are you sure you really want to carry this further.
Placentia?.....oh so your a tweeker! That explains it. Dont threaten me with a good time pal!

You Te
10-25-2007, 05:29 PM
Placentia?.....oh so your a tweeker! That explains it. Dont threaten me with a good time pal!
Just let me know and we can let the good times roll, you're the one making the threats.

SFV2RVR
10-25-2007, 05:33 PM
Just let me know and we can let the good times roll, you're the one making the threats.
An ass kicking wasnt a threat! It was a promise! Did you run your mouth this much at the enduro in parker? I didnt think so. Your the internet tough guy! Im done with you.

Towndrunk
10-25-2007, 06:35 PM
Damn Tom, you scared his ass right off.:D

Wicky
10-25-2007, 07:06 PM
An ass kicking wasnt a threat! It was a promise! Did you run your mouth this much at the enduro in parker? I didnt think so. Your the internet tough guy! Im done with you.
Sounds like AZH!!!:D

You Te
10-25-2007, 07:07 PM
I am sure you did
http://www.lilligren.com/Redneck/images/redneck_lawn_tractor.jpg
It must be hard to mow lawns when all you can do is go straight :eek:
It's easy if you know how.

You Te
10-25-2007, 07:32 PM
You respect me and I'll do the same. If you start crap then you will get the same from me. You started the nasty name calling and making threats and promises.
I was not at the enduro, most of the people here know this is just for fun, what makes it not fun is people making threats to kick someones ass.

You Te
10-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Damn Tom, you scared his ass right off.:D
Gee TD, I don't know why someone would want to beat me up, I just said Stokers got spanked.:D :D

You Te
10-25-2007, 07:41 PM
Sounds like AZH!!!:D
Yes he does.

You Te
10-25-2007, 07:50 PM
they can't. BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! PHUC FACE!:D
The Mirage ran in modvp. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!:D

bordsmnj
10-25-2007, 07:56 PM
i didn't see ANY at the enduro.so bwhahahaha your damned self.
great boat if you wanna run modvp for 10 sec. in a straight line in smooth water with no wind when theres no fast boats and no one to hurt your non stoker drivng assed feelings.
Bwahahahahahah!!

bordsmnj
10-25-2007, 07:57 PM
i really can't believe i've condecended to replying to this crap,lmao. all hail the marage!....acccept the stoker owners:D

You Te
10-25-2007, 08:23 PM
i didn't see ANY at the enduro.so bwhahahaha your damned self.
great boat if you wanna run modvp for 10 sec. in a straight line in smooth water with no wind when theres no fast boats and no one to hurt your non stoker drivng assed feelings.
Bwahahahahahah!!
Gee bord, tell me how long a modvp race would take.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! yourself.

You Te
10-25-2007, 08:30 PM
i really can't believe i've condecended to replying to this crap,lmao. all hail the marage!....acccept the stoker owners:D
Now that's a silly post and you're a silly man.:D

Wicky
10-25-2007, 08:45 PM
Stokers are ugmo no matter how you slice it!!:eek:

PaPaG
10-26-2007, 01:11 AM
Yep you sure surprised me, I think he drug you into it...:D

MAXIMUS
10-26-2007, 04:57 AM
You respect me and I'll do the same. If you start crap then you will get the same from me. You started the nasty name calling and making threats and promises.
I was not at the enduro, most of the people here know this is just for fun, what makes it not fun is people making threats to kick someones ass.
Oh stop it U.T.... sand baggin again...:rolleyes: Obviously this gentleman dosen't realize you are a retired cage fighting champion... always a good time for you to get a soft work out!:devil:

Towndrunk
10-26-2007, 06:09 AM
I actually have a Mirage mod vp with the turning sponson and all. It was raced until the class went belly up. No, I did not race it I just bought it after the ski top was put on it. I have never had it in the water. I'll bet it will go fast in a straight line and around in circles.:D No, I don't want to race and I am afraid to run it over 35 .:eek: It's name is The Stokenater!

Towndrunk
10-26-2007, 01:44 PM
That is a nice looking boat. Why don't you let me drive it in next years race :idea:
Thank you. You furnish a power head and maybe we'll take turns. I won't risk my expensive drag power head tho.

riverbound
10-26-2007, 01:54 PM
That is a nice looking boat. Why don't you let me drive it in next years race :idea:
Thank you. You furnish a power head and maybe we'll take turns. I won't risk my expensive drag power head tho.
:idea: :idea: :idea: Interesting

MAXIMUS
10-26-2007, 02:29 PM
That is a nice looking piece... I am sure you could find somebody to supply a string puller for that thing... I have a 9 horse 67 rude that still has the clamps, pull cord & aluminum 3 blade... its yours!:devil:

You Te
10-26-2007, 06:23 PM
Oh stop it U.T.... sand baggin again...:rolleyes: Obviously this gentleman dosen't realize you are a retired cage fighting champion... always a good time for you to get a soft work out!:devil:
Well what can I say, yes I was pretty good at escaping from the cage, then they found out I had a key.:D :D

You Te
10-26-2007, 06:25 PM
I am afraid to run it over 35
Don't feel bad TD I still have not had mine over 25 MPH.:D

Towndrunk
10-26-2007, 06:31 PM
Well what can I say, yes I was pretty good at escaping form the cage, then they found out I had a key.:D :D
I thought I knew you, I was in the other cage!:D

Havasu Daytona
10-26-2007, 10:08 PM
This is some good reading...
U.T. You da man!!! NOS and all. I'll bet these guys have never seen you race. If they did... they would not be talking $hit.
Let's take all this jive talking asskicking to next years BBSP and make it happen.
Wicky... bring the fishing boat and the sushi. MOW buddy!!!

Wicky
10-27-2007, 08:00 AM
You betchya:D

Baja Big Dog
10-27-2007, 12:02 PM
This is some good reading...
U.T. You da man!!! NOS and all. I'll bet these guys have never seen you race. If they did... they would not be talking $hit.
Let's take all this jive talking asskicking to next years BBSP and make it happen.
Yea..hes "da man"...sounds like he has been asked before to back up his claims, does anyone have the results, keyboard racing is interesting, but you loose something without the smell of fuel!!!
Dont know the guy, but he sounds like a keyboard racer, and an asshole!! Just my take!!!
213 posts, and this tool has 63 of them!!!
At least the Stoker guys have left him to playing with his himself, hopefully he shows up next year and makes all of the nay sayers eat crow!!

Towndrunk
10-27-2007, 12:53 PM
Yea..hes "da man"...sounds like he has been asked before to back up his claims, does anyone have the results, keyboard racing is interesting, but you loose something without the smell of fuel!!!
Dont know the guy, but he sounds like a keyboard racer, and an asshole!! Just my take!!!
At least the Stoker guys have left him to playing with his himself, hopefully he shows up next year and makes all of the nay sayers eat crow!!
You come on here as a newbie and post your stupid shit and he's the asshole?:rolleyes: You may be the big dog on your porch but this is the pound, puppy!:D SF, Baja?? You a wetback?

Baja Big Dog
10-27-2007, 01:56 PM
You come on here as a newbie and post your stupid shit and he's the asshole?:rolleyes: You may be the big dog on your porch but this is the pound, puppy!:D SF, Baja?? You a wetback?
Holy shit...I guess you DO know how this tool tastes, what stupid shit? Is he a keyboard racer? Has he showed up to put his keyboard where his mouth is? Newbie? Most 5th graders could associate with this guy and his gay lover, geez, if it hurts that your "man" sounds like an ass then let it go.
Im gonna go out on the line and speak for a few others here that think this guy is a tool!!!
Wait, I think Im gonna join the club, let me know if this how your boyfriend does it;;
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA!!
Seams this is one of his favorite postings!!
Wetback????
Yea, and the next time YOU mow my lawn, you better edge sidewalks!!! Dam, Im tired of tellin you!!!:D

Towndrunk
10-27-2007, 05:35 PM
Holy shit...I guess you DO know how this tool tastes, what stupid shit? Is he a keyboard racer? Has he showed up to put his keyboard where his mouth is? Newbie? Most 5th graders could associate with this guy and his gay lover, geez, if it hurts that your "man" sounds like an ass then let it go.
Im gonna go out on the line and speak for a few others here that think this guy is a tool!!!
Wait, I think Im gonna join the club, let me know if this how your boyfriend does it;;
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAA!!
Seams this is one of his favorite postings!!
Wetback????
Yea, and the next time YOU mow my lawn, you better edge sidewalks!!! Dam, Im tired of tellin you!!!:D
Now you've gone and done it dog. How many times I gotta tell you I'm not mowing your lawn anymore? :jawdrop: I'll still trim your ladys muff but damn ya gotta spruce her up just a little.:eek: This spoiled salmon thing you guys have going is just a little .............well, fishy.:sleeping:

You Te
10-27-2007, 06:00 PM
Don't be mad just because I don't want to be your friend.

You Te
10-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Let's see, you have 4,326 posts I have 2,936
You're nothing but a post whorre, that loves to make gay comments and your material is out dated.
Oh yea.......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You Te
10-27-2007, 06:15 PM
I thought I knew you, I was in the other cage!:D
I wish I had known I would have made you a key.:D

Baja Big Dog
10-27-2007, 06:40 PM
Now you've gone and done it dog. How many times I gotta tell you I'm not mowing your lawn anymore? :jawdrop: I'll still trim your ladys muff but damn ya gotta spruce her up just a little.:eek: This spoiled salmon thing you guys have going is just a little .............well, fishy.:sleeping:
OK Thats it, now you've gone and done it, Im gonna give my ex's your number!!
Have fun with that!!!!
Oh yea, any chance you could marry the last one??? I would buy you a Stoker!!!:D

Baja Big Dog
10-27-2007, 06:41 PM
Don't be mad just because I don't want to be your friend.
Dude, you know when this whole this goes away, you and me are gonna share a beer....say El Farilitos???

You Te
10-27-2007, 06:49 PM
Dude, you know when this whole this goes away, you and me are gonna share a beer....say El Farilitos???
Sure, you can show me your new Stoker.:D

jackpunx
10-29-2007, 07:27 AM
I want to drive the mirage!.. I drove an STV..(the one I spanked)...lol light lay up, very quick...
I want to go around in circles for 4hrs.. or 7.. depending on who brings the motor.:D
BBWWWUUAUUAUASDFASDFA wtf..LOL:D

riverbound
10-29-2007, 08:34 AM
OK:D

HM
10-29-2007, 02:04 PM
Looks like you are doing that already, minus the racing. :D

Wicky
10-29-2007, 03:44 PM
I want to go around in circles for 4hrs.. or 7.. depending on who brings the motor.:D
BBWWWUUAUUAUASDFASDFA wtf..LOL:D
:D

You Te
10-29-2007, 06:44 PM
Looks like you are doing that already, minus the racing. :D
Stokers are easy to catch, oh yea they are also easy to catch when trolling.:D

WishIknew
10-29-2007, 08:52 PM
Stokers are easy to catch, oh yea they are also easy to catch when trolling.:D
OK DUMBASS you have allready been bitten by the DOG What do ya want next?????????

23elim
10-29-2007, 09:02 PM
most of the people here know this is just for fun, what makes it not fun is people making threats to kick someones ass
+
I too sat here for the last hour and read all ten pages of this thread and I have to say that Mr You Te is a little slanderous with his current and past threads about Stokers.
I have never meet the man but I did do some reading before I bought a new boat Two years ago and the same stuff was said then. I have no clue what you do for your livelihood Mr You Te but if someone came on a very well read website and posted thread after thread about how poor your product was and never had a good thing to say about you, over time you also might be a little upset and your clients that have never had any problems with your services would also come to your defense. Contrary to your post where you said that most people know your coments are only for fun I dont think so. I too work for a long standing family owned retail motorsports dealership and if you talked about my dealership the way you talk about Stokers it would make me upset. It is like your are talking about my family and my customers and calling them picese of S@#t. That is why current and past Stoker owners get so pissed off when you spew your babble, its like your are talking about them too. I don't know and don't care why you keep saying what you do but maybe someday someone can give you a hug and make you feel better.
I have to say that I did buy a new 224 O/B Stoker two years ago and loved it. I just bought a new bigger faster boat that AL does not sell but I did take it to him to finish rigging it. I can say that the workmanship in rigging is top notch.

stoker22405
10-29-2007, 09:43 PM
most of the people here know this is just for fun, what makes it not fun is people making threats to kick someones ass
+
I too sat here for the last hour and read all ten pages of this thread and I have to say that Mr You Te is a little slanderous with his current and past threads about Stokers.
I have never meet the man but I did do some reading before I bought a new boat Two years ago and the same stuff was said then. I have no clue what you do for your livelihood Mr You Te but if someone came on a very well read website and posted thread after thread about how poor your product was and never had a good thing to say about you, over time you also might be a little upset and your clients that have never had any problems with your services would also come to your defense. Contrary to your post where you said that most people know your coments are only for fun I dont think so. I too work for a long standing family owned retail motorsports dealership and if you talked about my dealership the way you talk about Stokers it would make me upset. It is like your are talking about my family and my customers and calling them picese of S@#t. That is why current and past Stoker owners get so pissed off when you spew your babble, its like your are talking about them too. I don't know and don't care why you keep saying what you do but maybe someday someone can give you a hug and make you feel better.
I have to say that I did buy a new 224 O/B Stoker two years ago and loved it. I just bought a new bigger faster boat that AL does not sell but I did take it to him to finish rigging it. I can say that the workmanship in rigging is top notch.
Well said 23elim
You Te is still upset due to the fact he cannot afford nor qualify for a loan to purchase a new Stoker...This has made him a bitter grumpy old weak man....
You Te ....Chin up little buddy things will pick up for ya.....:D

jackpunx
10-30-2007, 06:28 AM
+
what did you end up getting?
28 skater?:D

Baja Big Dog
10-30-2007, 11:39 AM
Well said 23elim
You Te is still upset due to the fact he cannot afford nor qualify for a loan to purchase a new Stoker...This has made him a bitter grumpy old weak man....
Yikes...ouch...you must be a Stoker owner!!!! Im guessing maybe a 05??
Im ready for Northwoods.....

You Te
10-30-2007, 01:31 PM
+
That is why current and past Stoker owners get so pissed
Touching post.
I am a past Stoker owner did you miss that while reading my posts. I 'll say it again for you, Stokers are an OK all around boat, not the quickest and not the fastest.
What part of that do you not get?
I sold my Stoker and bought a 20ft Rapid Craft, a quicker and faster boat than the Stoker.
I sold the Rapid Craft and bought a Mirage, quicker and faster than the Rapid Craft.
People called my Rapid Craft "The Rapidcrapper"
My Mirage "The Potato Chip"
I just laugh, it's funny.
If you want to get pissed so be it, it's not my fault the Stokers got run down and spanked at the Parker 300.

You Te
10-30-2007, 01:34 PM
Well said 23elim
I hope things pick up I need to find a job.

You Te
10-30-2007, 01:36 PM
OK DUMBASS you have allready been bitten by the DOG What do ya want next?????????
That was a bite?

HM
11-01-2007, 07:20 AM
The fishing is looking incredible YouTe. I think you are about to limit out...which is odd since there is no limit!!! :D

MAXIMUS
11-01-2007, 07:55 AM
I got an idea! After a hundred pages of you ****ing retards continuing to get baited by U.T. has anybody thought that its time to stop being his bitch!:rolleyes: I have never seen so many gullible dumb asses in my life...
U.T.---> Stokers suck!
EVERYBODY ELSE---> Hey man you can't say that I will show you!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
U.T. thinking... Now I will try some different shit.
Hey all stoker owners are gay...
EVERYBODY ELSE---> Listen here wannabe keyboard cowboy I am gonna kick you ass n shit...
U.T. thinking... Damn... I have hit the jackpot! Best fishing I have had in a while!:devil: Lets see if my stink bait works...:messedup:
Really folks step back for a moment & think!:rolleyes:

riverbound
11-01-2007, 08:19 AM
I got an idea! After a hundred pages of you ****ing retards continuing to get baited by U.T. has anybody thought that its time to stop being his bitch!:rolleyes: I have never seen so many gullible dumb asses in my life...
U.T.---> Stokers suck!
EVERYBODY ELSE---> Hey man you can't say that I will show you!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
EVERYBODY ELSE---> Listen here wannabe keyboard cowboy I am gonna kick you ass n shit...
U.T. thinking... Damn... I have hit the jackpot! Best fishing I have had in a while!:devil: Lets see if my stink bait works...:messedup:
F-You...Im gonna kick your ass now, after Im done Ut. :mad: :mad:
;)

MAXIMUS
11-01-2007, 01:50 PM
F-You...Im gonna lick your ass now, after Im done Ut. :mad: :mad:
;)
:eek: :eek: :eek: :supp: :supp:

You Te
11-01-2007, 03:10 PM
U.T.---> Stokers suck!
Well spoken Mr. Max.

You Te
11-01-2007, 03:11 PM
The fishing is looking incredible YouTe. I think you are about to limit out...which is odd since there is no limit!!! :D
Nope, Stokers waters are always good for fishing.

You Te
11-01-2007, 03:14 PM
F-You...Im gonna kick your ass now, after Im done Ut. :mad: :mad:
;)
You touch me and I'll sue you, now Mr. Max on the other hand is large in size and has professional training.:idea:

Rexone
11-01-2007, 03:54 PM
This topic / thread which originally started in a tech forum and had to be moved here has caused nothing but a bunch of needless bs, multiple PM's to myself and other moderators, wasting mine and other's time, now includes threats. Topic hence is now closed. Let's move on to something at least semi-constructive please. Further banter along the lines of this topic in more threads will be deleted.