PDA

View Full Version : NW'rs Upcoming Get Together

Harley5229
10-21-2007, 03:10 PM
So I have this thread going on www.skagenboats.com but also wanted to post it here to invite anyone who may not be a member of that board. If you live in the Pacific Northwest Region - come join some fellow jet boaters for an upcoming party.
I am offering up my place for a get together on Saturday November 3rd starting at 5pm until whenever....I'll be doing a baked potato bar so as it gets closer for those coming I will ask people to bring things to help out food/drink wise.
I am in South Tacoma area and really easy to find. I can PM directions etc later. If someone brings their new DVD they bought from Austin of the Labor Day Potholes/Mardon event we can also replay that for anyone who may have missed the last get together. Or come and chat off JRork's ear about his 18' Brendella project!
This is a fun bunch and great company! Hope you can make it!
Thanks -

malcolm
10-21-2007, 04:24 PM
Should be a fun time. We'll see ya there. ;)

Blow-n-Time
10-21-2007, 06:24 PM
I wish i could be there but just a little to far. Rod WICKED #3

Harley5229
10-22-2007, 04:19 AM
Hi there Rod! Yeah, wish you could all come up but I understand it's just a bit out of your way!!! How's Wicked #3 coming along?

Blow-n-Time
10-22-2007, 05:48 PM
Boat is taken apart already, engine went back to the builder 4 repair and the pump is going to mpd this week. Have fun with your get together. Rod

jrork
10-22-2007, 07:23 PM
Should be a fun time. We'll see ya there. ;)
Us too. See you there Brittney

Harley5229
10-28-2007, 02:57 PM
bump....

malcolm
11-05-2007, 08:09 AM
What a great time we had! The topper was getting to meet Budlight, wish we could've stayed longer. I think midnight comes way to soon when you're havin fun. ;)

Wicked Performance Boats
11-05-2007, 10:07 AM
What a great time we had! The topper was getting to meet Budlight, wish we could've stayed longer. I think midnight comes way to soon when you're havin fun. ;)
I had a great time!!!!!!!!! It's nice to put faces to board names and it was great to surprise Brittney by sneaking up there. Thanks for the ride Jrork. It was good time for all I hope Budlight:D

Harley5229
11-05-2007, 05:11 PM
Ditto...great time guys and thanks for a great party. Thanks dad for the surprise, that was great. John I appreciate you helping pull that off!!! I also enjoyed the jet boat breakfast and Skagen shop tour. This is such a great group of people!!!!

Harley5229
11-05-2007, 05:12 PM
I wish i could be there but just a little to far. Rod WICKED #3
No excuses now Rod - my dad made it up!!!!!! Looks like you'll have to make a trip up for the next one!!!!

Blow-n-Time
11-05-2007, 07:54 PM
Baybe next time, but it sure was hard trying to keep your dad from saying anything. Hope every one had a good time, it sounded like pat had a excelent time. Take care Rod.