10-21-2007, 03:19 PM
Anyone else having problems with the image center? :mad:

Wheeler
10-21-2007, 03:23 PM
I just tried and it would not open.

photo chick
10-21-2007, 03:24 PM
Anyone else having problems with the image center? :mad:
nope works great for me............no one wants to see your pics anyways! ;)

Throttle
10-21-2007, 03:24 PM
always

Wet Dream
10-21-2007, 03:28 PM
You're pushing my buttons chicky....
You probably mod the image center and keep me logged out :mad: ;)

~FM
10-21-2007, 03:32 PM
Actually I do. I went looking in an old favorite thread called Hot Boat Chicks (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46620) and the pics of Summer and Storm and the chicks were gone. :( If you still have them, could you please consider putting them back, Wet Dream? Or else in Jbb's thread! :idea: :D

Wet Dream
10-21-2007, 03:35 PM
Actually I do. I went looking in an old favorite thread called ***boat Chicks and the pics of Summer and Storm and the chicks were gone. :( If you still have them, could you please consider putting them back, Wet Dream? Or else in Jbb's thread! :idea: :D
Were they recent photos of Summer and Storm, or when they were puppies?

~FM
10-21-2007, 03:37 PM
Were they recent photos of Summer and Storm, or when they were puppies?
I'm guessing puppies it was a thread from 2004! :D (I edited my previous post to include the thread link - if that helps.) :)

Wet Dream
10-21-2007, 03:39 PM
Here is a Summer (bottom) and Storm. This was just days before she passed.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/100_0503.JPG

~FM
10-21-2007, 03:42 PM
Beautiful dogs. Sorry for your loss.

Havasu1986
10-21-2007, 03:45 PM
Beautiful dogs. Sorry for your loss.
Ditto. The wife and I are still struggling over the loss of our girls within 2 months of each other. :(

Wet Dream
10-21-2007, 03:46 PM
If they were from 2004, they were all taken with the old camera and that was a Sony that used a damn floppy disc for media. So, with Hot Boat crashing and changing servers all the time, those photos are gone. They still exist on floppy, but who has a computer with a floppy drive anymore? :confused: I have literally 10,000 photos on floppy... I guess I need to have them transferred somehow. After reading that thread... I remember those photos, now I have to find them. And a hearty welcome back FM...its been a while. How are you doing?

photo chick
10-21-2007, 03:55 PM
You're pushing my buttons chicky....
You probably mod the image center and keep me logged out :mad: ;)
yeah I won.....Brown bet me I couldn't push your buttons!! :D On another note...that pic of Storm and Summer is beautiful!

~FM
10-21-2007, 04:12 PM
If they were from 2004, they were all taken with the old camera and that was a Sony that used a damn floppy disc for media. So, with Hot Boat crashing and changing servers all the time, those photos are gone. They still exist on floppy, but who has a computer with a floppy drive anymore? :confused: I have literally 10,000 photos on floppy... I guess I need to have them transferred somehow. After reading that thread... I remember those photos, now I have to find them. And a hearty welcome back FM...its been a while. How are you doing?
I hope you are able to find them (and without too much trouble). The pics were some of the cutest candids I'd ever seen. I wish I'd done the right click save thing. :squiggle:
I have floppy drives on both my computers, but that doesn't help you out much. :D
Thanks for the welcome back, Wet Dream; I'm doing okay. :)

Wet Dream
10-21-2007, 04:16 PM
I hope you are able to find them (and without too much trouble). The pics were some of the cutest candids I'd ever seen. I wish I'd done the right click save thing. :squiggle:
I have floppy drives on both my computers, but that doesn't help you out much. :D
Thanks for the welcome back, Wet Dream; I'm doing okay. :)
I will look for them, and repost them. I will also PM them to you, in case you miss the thread.

~FM
10-21-2007, 04:18 PM
I will look for them, and repost them. I will also PM them to you, in case you miss the thread.
I'd appreciate that, thank-you. :) (Although admittedly, there's not much chance I'd miss the thread. :wink: )