PDA

View Full Version : Sturgen Fishing w/Dad

DCBob
10-21-2007, 06:52 PM
So our Dad turns 93 early November so Nice Pair & me are taking him fishing w/Steve's Grandson tomorrow! How bout that, fishing w/ your Granpa and Great Grandaddy? It don't get no better than that. I'm gonna feel bad taking their money :idea: :rolleyes: ;) :) ..........NOT ;) :)

acatitude
10-21-2007, 06:58 PM
Thats really kool Bob, One of them special times you rarely get...
so I guess he must have been about 14 when you was born huh?/ N-SHIT:D ;) :D

DCBob
10-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Thats really kool Bob, One of them special times you rarely get...
Damn.....do I look that old.....I don't feel that old ;) :)

acatitude
10-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Just trying to make you guys catch up with me;) ... someone asked me why I don't date women my age.... I told him there arent any ..:rolleyes:

Napanutt
10-21-2007, 07:06 PM
Ouch...:sqeyes:
I doubt Bob or Steve are anywhere near late 70's...unless they hold up well for there age...

Boatmaster
10-21-2007, 07:07 PM
Enjoy your day fellas.

acatitude
10-21-2007, 07:08 PM
Ouch...:sqeyes:
I doubt Bob or Steve are anywhere near late 70's...unless they hold up well for there age...
kiss ass:D :D
Have a great time. take pics for the grandson

Dimarco21
10-21-2007, 07:22 PM
So our Dad turns 93 early November so Nice Pair & me are taking him fishing w/Steve's Grandson tomorrow! How bout that, fishing w/ your Granpa and Great Grandaddy? It don't get no better than that. I'm gonna feel bad taking their money :idea: :rolleyes: ;) :) ..........NOT ;) :)
How are all of you (with gear) going to fit in the DCB?:idea:
You guys have a great day.:)

DAVEO
10-22-2007, 03:14 AM
Didnt know stergen were that fast of a swimmer to catch at your trolling speed.:D :D
Have fun guys.

deltarat
10-22-2007, 04:41 AM
Smoked Sturgen, yum! You guys have a great day and good luck with the fishing.

Dave C
10-22-2007, 12:51 PM
I thought the whole point of going fishing was to not catch anything except a buzz?:confused:

Robbie Racer
10-22-2007, 01:06 PM
Too cool. Have fun guys and let us know how the day went. :)

YeLLowBoaT
10-22-2007, 01:07 PM
I thought the whole point of going fishing was to not catch anything except a buzz?:confused:
nah, its to get the fook away from everyone( aka wife...) that reminds me of a joke....
Four married guys go fishing. After an hour, the following conversation
took place:
First guy: "You have no idea what I had to do to be able to come out
fishing this weekend. I had to promise my wife that I would paint every
room in the house next weekend."
Second guy: "That is nothing, I had to promise my wife that I would build
her a new deck for the pool."
Third guy: "Man, you both have it easy! I had to promise my wife that I
would remodel the kitchen for her."
They continue to fish. When they realized that the fourth guy has not said
a word, they asked him. "You haven't said anything about what you had to do to be able to come fishing this weekend. What's the deal?"
Fourth guy: "I just set my alarm for 5:30 am. When it went off, I shut off
my alarm, gave the wife a slap on her butt and said:
"Fishing or Sex?" and she said: "Wear sun-block."

Smiley
10-22-2007, 02:49 PM
Its a great day to be out on the water! Hope you fellas have a great time fishin!!! I bet your Dad has a blast!!
Pictures?? :)

TUNNEL T
10-22-2007, 03:04 PM
How are all of you (with gear) going to fit in the DCB?:idea:
You guys have a great day.:)
yea i want to see a pic of that ! that could be daves new advertisement fishing in a dcb !!!!!! and no talk of nice poles or stink bait ! TUNNEL T
have a great day boyzs !!!!!

DAVEO
10-22-2007, 03:33 PM
yea i want to see a pic of that ! that could be daves new advertisement fishing in a dcb !!!!!! and no talk of nice poles or stink bait ! TUNNEL T
Great he is drunk posting agian...:D

Dimarco21
10-22-2007, 03:39 PM
What's wrong with your head?:D

Smiley
10-22-2007, 04:21 PM
Dr. Phil, is there a prescription you can give T for that head in the gutter thing he has going on??? :eek:
I think Daveo may be onto something....:idea:

Dimarco21
10-22-2007, 04:30 PM
Dr. Phil, is there a prescription you can give T for that head in the gutter thing he has going on??? :eek:
I think Daveo may be onto something....:idea:
Hi H-!!!, The only thing the Doctor can prescribe is DaveO's purple sticky punge.:idea: :D
Any questions or comments please refer to DaveO (chong).:D

DAVEO
10-22-2007, 04:32 PM
Hi H-!!!, The only thing the Doctor can prescribe is DaveO's purple sticky punge.:idea: :D
Any questions or comments please refer to DaveO (chong).:D
Daves not here!

Smiley
10-22-2007, 05:30 PM
Hi P!!!!
I don't want to know what purple sticky punge is. Spare me please. :sqeyes:
Daveo - No Worries, I don't want to know!!
PS - That pic still scares me Dr. Phil :eek: :sqeyes:

DAVEO
10-22-2007, 06:02 PM
Hi P!!!!
Daveo - No Worries, I don't want to know!!
PS - That pic still scares me Dr. Phil :eek: :sqeyes:
Pollie Shore's famous words.

Dimarco21
10-22-2007, 07:11 PM
Hi P!!!!
:eek: :sqeyes:
Can you keep a secret?:idea:

NICE PAIR
10-24-2007, 10:39 AM
We had a blast. The weather couldn't have been nicer, we were in t-shirts until 10:00 pm. Caught a bunch of little stuff, striped bass, catfish, sturgeon, 1) bullhead. Oh, did I forget to mention, I took all thier $$$ (bets) and I didn't even have to get the big fish out.:D
http://community.webshots.com/album/561164066uWXjSr

DCBob
10-24-2007, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the input guys. We got back last night about 6:30. It was a great trip and beautiful out on the water. Nice Pair caught a couple of keeper stripers and won the money. I just caught a couple of catfish and shaker stripers. On the last cast of the day our dad hooked a nice sturgen 50-60 lbs. Took him about 20 min to get it in the boat. It was about 44-45 inches so we tossed it back. Dad had a great time catching it and shareing the moment with his sons and great grandson. Too cool. ;) :)

Smiley
10-24-2007, 01:10 PM
Steve & Bob - Those pics are amazing! It looks like one for the record books! Glad to hear you had such a great time! That sunset is sweet! :D :D

deltarat
10-24-2007, 01:20 PM
Bob & Steve, those pics are great and to be able to share a day like like with your family is even better. Nice job Nice Pair on pocketing the cash but I think the real winner was the young man who got to enjoy that trip with Grandpa and Great Grandpa. Totaly cool guys, totaly cool! Thanks for shareing your memories with us..

Familycat
10-24-2007, 02:25 PM
Looks like a great time-Nothing more important than family.
Rick

Aqua Boogie1
10-24-2007, 02:29 PM
Thats great!!!!! You can't beat a good family outing!!!!!:D

707dog
10-24-2007, 03:57 PM
looks like a good trip family,fishing and some great weather;) ... i love doing those fishing trips with son and my dad nothing like the good ol' first fish,biggest and the most fish bet then getting your azz handed to ya by the kid...lmao...i love it!!:D

TUNNEL T
10-24-2007, 04:10 PM
:D :D :D

NICE PAIR
10-25-2007, 07:39 AM
looks like a good trip family,fishing and some great weather;) ... i love doing those fishing trips with son and my dad nothing like the good ol' first fish,biggest and the most fish bet then getting your azz handed to ya by the kid...lmao...i love it!!:D
You have been there! "What a blast".:D

Badburn
10-25-2007, 09:47 AM
Aww man, Im jelous, looks like you guys had a great time. Great pictures!What the heck did you use to catch the big ole fish?

DCBob
10-25-2007, 10:13 AM
Aww man, Im jelous, looks like you guys had a great time. Great pictures!What the heck did you use to catch the big ole fish?
Truely a great trip!!!! A fishing pole :idea: :rolleyes: ;) :)

hulshot
10-28-2007, 09:17 PM
Looks like fun. Maybe when I get to 90 my kids will want to do the same with me, great memories to hold on to. :)