PDA

View Full Version : Go Arizona State!!!!!

Magic34
10-21-2007, 09:27 PM
Damn, they take a week off and end up #4 in the BCS coming out of the weekend. Go ASU!!!!
However, they are just a little overrated, #4 team... I dont think so even though they are 7-0.

Chubby4Life
10-21-2007, 09:35 PM
Congrats. Although I notice SC giving a beat down to a lesser opp. only gained them 2 spots and LSU barely getting by Auburn got them back in the hunt.:rolleyes:

Magic34
10-21-2007, 09:42 PM
Congrats. Although I notice SC giving a beat down to a lesser opp. only gained them 2 spots and LSU barely getting by Auburn got them back in the hunt.:rolleyes:
Compared to some other teams, ASU has had it kind of easy. Their test begins now. Some of the better Pac 10 teams are coming up. They dont play USC until the second to last weekend.
Cal is this Saturday at 7 PM.

mbrown2
10-21-2007, 10:07 PM
I am going to try and get tix for this weekend's game...should be a good one...

UltraJet
10-22-2007, 03:39 AM
ASU will finally begin their exam this weekend. They still play Cal, Oregon, USC, and even UCLA I believe. Oregon and SC is sure to hand them their a$$ in my opinion. They may get past Cal at home though.

AZJD
10-22-2007, 06:33 AM
Don't forget their running back is out with anke fracture. This will make a huge difference. I think they will beat most of the remaining teams, but Oregon is going to be a challenge.

rocket98
10-22-2007, 06:39 AM
Go Sun Devils.........We'll find out in the next three weeks all of the games are huge....If they go 2 out of 3 that would be great.

BadKachina
10-22-2007, 06:59 AM
Erickson is a better coach than we've had since forever. He said in an interview the other day that he was surprised to be winning with Koetter's players. I don't know if that's a knock on Koetter or a compliment. Either way, this will only help him recruit some quality players.
Over all I'm excited about the program. Go Devils.

Baja Big Dog
10-22-2007, 08:28 AM
The ex GF is alumni, so I have a soft spot for ASU...hopefully last weeks Trojans show up and play next week!!!

Havasu_Dreamin
10-22-2007, 08:30 AM
ASU will finally begin their exam this weekend. They still play Cal, Oregon, USC, and even UCLA I believe. Oregon and SC is sure to hand them their a$$ in my opinion. They may get past Cal at home though.
Fear not, UCLA is not good. Beat Cal because of one play.....