PDA

View Full Version : Dream Interpretation

Cheap Thrills
10-21-2007, 09:47 PM
Have you ever have one of those out of control falling dreams ?
I had a similar one and am confused.
I rarely ever remember my dreams but this one was so vivid and whack I'm having trouble going back to sleep for thinking about it.
The first thing I remember is that I was visiting somebody and after I left, I was driving down the road in a big ass car and hear a puppy whining behind me.
I reached behind the seat while driving to see if I could grab the puppy but couldn't feel it. I finally stopped at a marina and found the puppy wedged under the seat. It was a cute little black lab looking puppy.
After getting the pup out I must have purchased a big tri deck yacht at the marina. But was unable to keep it there and some guy cut the mooring line and set it adrift. So me and this puppy swim out to the Yacht and climb aboard. but by the time we got on board it was dark. I finally fumbled around and found the flybridge helm but since it was dark , really dark all I could feel was a bunch of toggle switches. Not knowing what did what I started flipping switches to try and get some lights on. I could get the bow light or the aft transom light but not both at the same time. With the transom light on I could see we were drifting dangerously close to an island. So I fumbled around some more and found the ignition switches to fire the engines.
I noticed the port side was running better than the starboard and the port throttle was a little looser than the starboard. as I got the engines spun up I felt the yacht snag onto a mooring line connected to another vessel and was stuck. I throttled up and broke free with debris flying everywhere from who knows where , it was still dark. I finally could see the shoreline and headed to a cove. As I approached the cove I trimmed the outdrives to keep from hitting ground. ( I have no idea why a 50+ foot tri deck would have out drives but it did.
That's when I woke up. I have no idea what the hell that was all about.
I sure hope that puppy is ok. :confused:
T.

spectras only
10-21-2007, 11:08 PM
Funny you had a dream about messing with a boat . My dream last night was also about a boat , but this boat was mine :eek: . My boat sits on its trailer in a warehouse safe and sound but in my dream , it was moored in a marina :confused: .So I'm going down to this marina to do something with the boat [ don't ask me what :D ] and when I get there I can't see it from the distance and I say WTF ? The boat wasn't there and I thought right away that someone stole it :sqeyes: . So I get to my slip looking for clues and I find the lines are still rapped around the cleats
leading into the water . I grab one of the lines and start pulling on it and guess what ? I'm single handedly resurfacing the boat :D Find it completely covered with mud .:jawdrop: . So I'm scratching my head , how the hell am I going to get this thing cleaned up fast , get the water out of the engines and fire her up right away . Good thing I woke up at this point back to reality saving me from doing a lot of hard work :D :rollside: :D .

photo chick
10-22-2007, 03:50 AM
I'm guessing you're going through a mid-life crisis and are not sure of your social status. You want to be more sussessful but you'd rather have fun.... Just kidding....I just looked this up on-line and here's what came out.....
Yacht
To see a yacht in your dream, symbolizes wealth, pleasure, and luxury. You are worry-free and pursuing a life of ease. It may also indicate your desire to devote more time to recreational pursuits. You need to take it easy for a while.
Puppy
To see a puppy in your dream, symbolizes your playfulness and carefree nature. It also represents a blossoming friendship or that your friendships will grow stronger
Driving
To dream that you are driving a vehicle, signifies your life's journey and your path in life. The dream is telling of how you are moving and navigating through life. If you are driving and cannot see the road ahead of you, then it indicates that you do not know where you are headed in life and what you really want to do with yourself. You are lacking direction and goals.?
Darkness
To dream that you are lost in the darkness, denotes feelings of desperation, depression, or insecurity. To dream that you are groping around in the darkness, symbolizes that you have insufficient information to make a clear decision. Do your research and do not rush into making choices.

Cheap Thrills
10-22-2007, 04:06 AM
Wow Interesting.
seems pretty accurate.:idea:
I Just met a few new people earlier that evening at our HOA fall picnic.
Had a good time but still not sure they're trustworthy. Maybe that's why I was groping around in the dark looking for a light switch.:idea:
I'll ponder the rest later.
Thanks P.C.! :)
T.

jimslade
10-22-2007, 05:36 AM
At least you got to drive a trideck without having to pay the insurance premiums.

Cheap Thrills
10-22-2007, 07:00 PM
At least you got to drive a trideck without having to pay the insurance premiums.
Yeah that is a plus. Too bad it was dark and I couldn't see a damn thing.
That puppy is probably hungry by now :(
If only it had been a good dream like, Cruising the Caribbean with 50 bare bewbie'd college chicks swinging from stripper poles or something of the sort.
But nooo I get a screwed up ship and a silly damn dog drifting aimlessly in the focking dark. :rolleyes:
T.

Racey
10-22-2007, 08:00 PM
I had a dream that i got in a pistol fight with Don Johnson (miami vice era), it was so vivid i had to write it down :idea:

OnlyMoney
10-22-2007, 08:10 PM
I had a dream the other night and woke up still feeling all pissed off. Gotta love those....so here goes. It's very HB appropriate.
So, the last I remember is my man calls me from the Turtle and asks me to stop by AJ's house (from Savage Marine) on the way to the Turtle to pick up some $$$. That's funny already. So, I leave him a message as I drive by. Apparently, there is now a shuttle to the Turtle from the "orange ball bldg" at the bottom of N Palo Verde.
So, I run into an old high school friend at the "shuttle stop" and we get on the shuttle. Start talking about old times. There's some older boater guys on the back "patio" of the shuttle. Well, then the bus drivers phone rings and I say "I bet that's Chris calling for me".
The bus driver says Chris says he's going to Cali with Gibson. Be back tomorrow.
Boy, I was hot. To ditch me while I'm on my way and leave me for a guys trip on a private plane to go play on the Pacific Ocean???!?!?!?
Yeah, I guess I would do that too. :D At least it wasn't about strippers or anything, just a guys boating trip. All in all, it wasn't that bad. :)