PDA

View Full Version : squirtcha

tx-19
10-22-2007, 04:44 AM
pm me your number,need to pick up my grate.:)

Squirtcha?
10-22-2007, 04:51 AM
Sent it Joey. Check your pms. I'd offer to run it out to ya, but I hit a deer a couple weeks ago and my truck has been in the shop since last Friday. Stinking insurance jobs seem to take forever.
P.S. sent ya a map to the house too.
I'll be at the house til around 9:30 am and back again around 4:00 pm.

tx-19
10-22-2007, 05:44 PM
got it, i will call u this week.

Red Lickin
10-26-2007, 05:04 AM
hey Dan, did you get to try Joey grate? I have grate you can try. Let me know. Oh ya thanks for the grate pic at Bartlett.

Squirtcha?
10-26-2007, 05:24 AM
Hey Frank.......Yeah, I tried it towards the end of the day (Sunday) at Bartlett. It didn't
do anything for mine.
I'm always up to try something new though.
Joey, if you're going to Matt's party on the 27th (Saturday) I'll just bring it with me.
I spoke with Matt a couple days ago he asked if you were going and he wanted me to remind
you about it. If you're gonna make it, I'll bring it with me and give it to ya there?
Dan

Red Lickin
10-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Hey Frank.......Yeah, I tried it towards the end of the day (Sunday) at Bartlett. It didn't
do anything for mine.
I'm always up to try something new though.
Joey, if you're going to Matt's party on the 27th (Saturday) I'll just bring it with me.
I spoke with Matt a couple days ago he asked if you were going and he wanted me to remind
you about it. If you're gonna make it, I'll bring it with me and give it to ya there?
Dan
just let me know when you want to try it and i will meet you at pleasent