PDA

View Full Version : Foothill Ranch on fire?

Goad
10-22-2007, 10:39 AM
I'm stuck at work and someone called me and relayed some 3rd party info that houses are now on fire in foothill ranch....can anyone confirm?
all the F'n news is showing is Fockin malibu....! :mad:

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2007, 10:43 AM
Pixies live in Foothill Ranch and as of right NOW they are ok. They are packed and ready to go any second.
They just did a water drop over them

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2007, 10:46 AM
Saddleback church voluntary evacuations.

Goad
10-22-2007, 10:56 AM
someone just called me and said they were doing mandatory evacuations in the area...
all im getting is news relayed 3rd-4th hand and the news websites have nothing but Malibu coverage....very frustrating.
f_ck the celebs... :mad:

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2007, 10:57 AM
someone just called me and said they were doing mandatory evacuations in the area...
all im getting is news relayed 3rd-4th hand and the news websites have nothing but Malibu coverage....very frustrating.
f_ck the celebs... :mad:
How far are you from the Pixies? They are on voluntary as of 5 minutes ago.

BADBLOWN572
10-22-2007, 11:02 AM
How far are you from the Pixies? They are on voluntary as of 5 minutes ago.
Do me a favor, give them a call and let them know that if they need anything, I am about 20 minutes away with my truck. I am off work today so any help that they would need, I can lend. 714-313-8757.
Danny

welk2party
10-22-2007, 11:05 AM
Pixies live in Foothill Ranch and as of right NOW they are ok. They are packed and ready to go any second.
They just did a water drop over them
I have friends that live off Alton and the toll road and they are being evacuated.

Goad
10-22-2007, 11:05 AM
I dont know where she lives specifically....i just know she lives in the area...
i just found this link:
http://www.ocfa.org/pages/ocfa.asp?filename=canyonfire.asp
as of 11:30am it says "No evacuations at this time in Foothill Ranch, Lake Forest, or Irvine."

Goad
10-22-2007, 11:06 AM
I have friends that live off Alton and the toll road and they are being evacuated.
thats where i live :(

Goad
10-22-2007, 11:07 AM
screw this, im leavin work.

welk2party
10-22-2007, 11:07 AM
They said the apartments right off the toll road are on fire.:sqeyes:

Cole Trickle
10-22-2007, 11:09 AM
Go Home just in case:) :(
I know the tolls,irvine blvd, portola are closed.
My wife works by the theatre off the toll road and an hour ago she said she could see the flames in whiting ranch.(We used to live right by the oakley building)

yopengo
10-22-2007, 11:17 AM
If anybody in Foothill Ranch needs help..... just shout out and I am there in ten minutes with my truck. :eek:

Reaper1
10-22-2007, 11:21 AM
I'm at work but if anybody needs help in this area I've got an extra room and some top ramen in the pantry.:)

OCMerrill
10-22-2007, 11:26 AM
If anybody in Foothill Ranch needs help..... just shout out and I am there in ten minutes with my truck. :eek:
They have a pretty good size fire going in Ladera Ranch right now as well.
So far the Irvine / Foothill Ranch/ Santiago Fire is deemed Arson.
Just terrible beyond words.
I can also make time to help if anyone needs it.
Mother just called...Her boss has to pu kids from school in Ladera. Mandatory evac.
WTF. Horrible.

Goad
10-22-2007, 11:40 AM
They said the apartments right off the toll road are on fire.:sqeyes:
thats where i live...sonterra apartments.
and no, they arent on fire
im home and all seems ok in the complex...cant see any houses on fire on the hill from viewpoint.

Goad
10-22-2007, 11:42 AM
uphill traffic on bake is closed at irvine center/trabuco....i had to go through the mcdonalds parking lot to pass the road block

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2007, 11:42 AM
They are still home.
The fire dept is lighting back fires

djunkie
10-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Do me a favor, give them a call and let them know that if they need anything, I am about 20 minutes away with my truck. I am off work today so any help that they would need, I can lend. 714-313-8757.
Danny
Same here Dia. I sent you my number.

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2007, 11:49 AM
Danny
Same here Dia. I sent you my number.
Thank you both she now has your numbers. I will try to keep you posted.

Music to my Ears
10-22-2007, 11:51 AM
They have a pretty good size fire going in Ladera Ranch right now as well.
Is this true. I haven't seen this on TV but that's getting pretty close to home.:confused:

yopengo
10-22-2007, 12:15 PM
Is this true. I haven't seen this on TV but that's getting pretty close to home.:confused:
Nothing on the news about Ladera??????

DesertGirl
10-22-2007, 12:25 PM
I have not seen anything about Ladera.
We are only one street away from Tina and Geza and can see the hill they live on from our house. It doesn't look like the flames are coming down towards their house. Hopefully they are ok. If they need anthing, we have 2 trucks and are 3 minutes away.

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2007, 12:30 PM
I have not seen anything about Ladera.
We are only one street away from Tina and Geza and can see the hill they live on from our house. It doesn't look like the flames are coming down towards their house. Hopefully they are ok. If they need anthing, we have 2 trucks and are 3 minutes away.
I just left her a message letting her know. Thank you K :)

Reaper1
10-22-2007, 12:30 PM
I called my daughters school (Las Flores Elementery) and they said the Ladera fire was on the far side and minutes from being contained. Must not have been that big.:confused:

DesertGirl
10-22-2007, 12:33 PM
I just left her a message letting her know. Thank you K :)
Thanks for letting her know~ I left my cell at home and can't call her :(
-Kathy

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2007, 12:34 PM
Thanks for letting her know~ I left my cell at home and can't call her :(
-Kathy
I will PM you her number....It is really hard to get thru to them right now.:(

Music to my Ears
10-22-2007, 12:37 PM
I called my daughters school (Las Flores Elementery) and they said the Ladera fire was on the far side and minutes from being contained. Must not have been that big.:confused:
Cool. Thank you!:)

DesertGirl
10-22-2007, 01:03 PM
I will PM you her number....It is really hard to get thru to them right now.:(
Thanks so much. I just left her a message. we are literally one street away, and available to help!!!

Goad
10-22-2007, 01:06 PM
i just finished watching the fire sweep most of the hill....theres about 100 people in the walmart parking lot watching and taking pictures...a few news crews as well.
the fire would get down to the houses and then you would see white smoke...so the fire crews are out there doing their best...this would repeat as it sweeped the side of the mountain.
the traffic in town is rediculous....so many people just showing up to see what the hell is going on. theres accidents all over town from people not paying attention to where they are going.
if you dont have any business being here...then you shouldnt be here.

HOOTER SLED-
10-22-2007, 01:17 PM
I just got off the phone w/ Geza..........he said they were on standby. Peeps not too far from them had to evac. They are packed up and ready to roll. They are near Alton and Portola. Said it's pretty bad out there. I'm off all week and ready to roll if needed.

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2007, 01:30 PM
I just got off the phone w/ Geza..........he said they were on standby. Peeps not too far from them had to evac. They are packed up and ready to roll. They are near Alton and Portola. Said it's pretty bad out there. I'm off all week and ready to roll if needed.
Talked to Tina myself....she said there is no way any of us could get to her if we had to....Her street is a mess. She is trying to stay calm and THANKS EVERYONE for the offers to help.

HOOTER SLED-
10-22-2007, 01:54 PM
Talked to Tina myself....she said there is no way any of us could get to her if we had to....Her street is a mess. She is trying to stay calm and THANKS EVERYONE for the offers to help.
I was thinking the same thing too. Wished they would of called us earlier. I didn't even realize they had a fire near them.

Wavemaker
10-22-2007, 02:00 PM
Is Bunny 166 in New York? I know they live near Pixie in Foothill Ranch. We hope & pray all is well with their home.
Mean while...friends in Santa Clarita had to evacuate last night. Odd thing is, they just got home from a weekend in Palm Springs and 10 minutes after they walked into their house, the Sheriff's told them to evacuate NOW! They left with their two dogs and the suit cases still packed from the weekend in PS. They called us to tell us they were staying with some mutual friends of ours in Valencia. Said they got out so quick they forgot to take their important papers with them! Get your emergency plan and things together just in case. Just so many homes are being lost to the fires throughout California. A sad occurance for so many.

It's all Good
10-22-2007, 02:23 PM
From a recent press release:
Lake Forest Police Services have announced mandatory evacuations for the following streets in Foothill Ranch: La Solita, La Perla, Pandale and Calle Cabrillo. El Toro High School, located at 25255 Toledo Way, has been activated as an evacuation site. Residents are encouraged to check in with the Red Cross at El Toro High School so there is a point of contact for those seeking the whereabouts of family members. Residents are reminded to take pets and medication with them.
For traffic control purposes, Portola Parkway at Alton Parkway will be open to local residents only.
The Public Information Hotline is 714-628-7085.

6 balls
10-22-2007, 02:53 PM
I just got back from getting my motorhome and enclosed trailer out of Baker Ranch Storage (on Bake), some small fires were fairly close to the backside of the storage facility.
If anyone from HB needs somewhere to stay in the Lake Forest area, the motorhome is now out front of the house and available.
Hoping everyone stays safe,
Doug

Not So Fast
10-22-2007, 02:59 PM
Its times like this when people put aside their petty differences and open thei hearts and homes to strangers that elevate us as humans;) My hat is off to you guys. We are not getting shit for news up here in Havasu so keep the news coming, we all have friends and relatives down there, Thanks, NSF

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2007, 03:00 PM
I just got back from getting my motorhome and enclosed trailer out of Baker Ranch Storage (on Bake), some small fires were fairly close to the backside of the storage facility.
If anyone from HB needs somewhere to stay in the Lake Forest area, the motorhome is now out front of the house and available.
Doug
That is where the Pixies picked up their box trailer this am. Said the fires were very close to the storage. :(

HBjet
10-22-2007, 03:12 PM
Doug
I'm at the office right now which is just south of that storage place. (Bake and Commercentre) Seen a lot of people moving their motorhomes and toyhaulers out. It is very bad here and the air quality sucks. I was out from 10pm to midnight last night off Irvine blvd and this fire sure moved fast.

OCMerrill
10-22-2007, 03:13 PM
We also have a motorhome that sleeps up to 8. It's sitting in storage behind Traveland (5 / Sand Canyon). It can be used by a HB member in need and I have 24 hr access.
PM if needed.

HBjet
10-22-2007, 03:13 PM
That is where the Pixies picked up their box trailer this am. Said the fires were very close to the storage. :(
Saw about 4 fire trucks roll in there around 11am.

Mrs.RoxySnow
10-22-2007, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=Wavemaker;2853936] Is Bunny 166 in New York? I know they live near Pixie in Foothill Ranch. We hope & pray all is well with their home.
Bunny 166 (Cindy) and family are okay and at home, talked to her about 1:00 this afternoon. They are on stand-by, trucks loaded and ready to go if needed. I don't think she'll be online,just tried calling her again and got voicemail, so she's probably busy..so I'll pass info as I receive.
**On another note, Kevin just got home from Orange County and we can help where ever needed. (We're in Corona off the 91fwy and Green River) If anyone needs a truck, a ride, place to stay, food, whatever, let us know. Don't be shy, send a PM or give us a call! (714) 926-4341.
Mila and Kevin

DesertGirl
10-22-2007, 03:34 PM
I'm at the office right now which is just south of that storage place. (Bake and Commercentre) Seen a lot of people moving their motorhomes and toyhaulers out. It is very bad here and the air quality sucks. I was out from 10pm to midnight last night off Irvine blvd and this fire sure moved fast.
I am right next to you, at bake and dimension. I have seen a ton or RV's coming out as well. The wal-mart parking lot down the street is packed.
The air sucks down here right now, pretty thick and grey, really smokey. :jawdrop:

DesertGirl
10-22-2007, 06:26 PM
Some pics from my balcony. Some came out a little blurry...sorry!
This is just coming over the hill into Portola Hills. Foothill Ranch would be to the left and just below the flames.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/mxgirl523/fire001.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/mxgirl523/fire011.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/mxgirl523/fire007.jpg

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2007, 06:32 PM
The Pixies are still on stand by....Just got off the phone with them....They are all pretty exhausted from all this...Very scary for them.....And I am very worried about our lil Prego mommy

speedymopars
10-22-2007, 06:34 PM
Came a 1/2 mile from me in cowan heights before they put it out - in the future log onto the orange county Fire authority at www.ocfa.org. That's where I get my info.
Hope you all come out OK. My buddy in san diego just sold his house and moved to TX about 4 months ago - His old house burned, as did his mother in law's, brother in laws, and sister in laws.... too many houses going up. I was too close to losing mine today, and now the Foothill ranch / portola hills is under evac where I have lots of friends... Good luck to all of you there...

DesertGirl
10-22-2007, 06:49 PM
The Pixies are still on stand by....Just got off the phone with them....They are all pretty exhausted from all this...Very scary for them.....And I am very worried about our lil Prego mommy
Good to hear they haven't had any trouble yet!

Mrs.Racer277
10-22-2007, 06:55 PM
Good to hear they haven't had any trouble yet!
So far...Fingers Crossed...I guess the park that is on fire is right next to them :eek:
The have burning ash landing all over them

Mrs. casean
10-22-2007, 07:11 PM
I am so sorry to all over there! I'm watching it on the news and my heart goes to you all. I hope you guys are ok Tina & Geza! It looks so scary :( I heard they have the bullhorn telling people to leave???

bunny 166
10-22-2007, 09:31 PM
Is Bunny 166 in New York? I know they live near Pixie in Foothill Ranch. We hope & pray all is well with their home.
Mean while...friends in Santa Clarita had to evacuate last night. Odd thing is, they just got home from a weekend in Palm Springs and 10 minutes after they walked into their house, the Sheriff's told them to evacuate NOW! They left with their two dogs and the suit cases still packed from the weekend in PS. They called us to tell us they were staying with some mutual friends of ours in Valencia. Said they got out so quick they forgot to take their important papers with them! Get your emergency plan and things together just in case. Just so many homes are being lost to the fires throughout California. A sad occurance for so many.
Thank you so much for thinking of me...Hope all is well with you and your family! (I got back from NY last week)
Thanks for all the calls and PM's--It's nice to have friends checking up on ya'.....Thanks for the post Mila~
We have had a pretty hectic day, but are good for now. I had the computer hard drive in my car until just a bit ago, so it's the first I've been online. I packed up early and was ready to go, and still am. Darrin and I have friends that live up the hill on a mandatory evac street, so we have been doggie sitting, and D helped load motorcycles, etc....they are not going to get much sleep I'm sure, but their house is fine so far, as is ours. The fire has moved around our whole city, starting in North Irvine and now moving to Portola Hills. We are right in between, and watched it move from one end of Foothill Ranch to the other--just amazing and scary.....There is no school tomorrow--the fire burned right up to it--no damage as far as I know, but plenty of hot spots still with no one to watch them--crews are spread too thin. Our street is safe for now--I am worried for our friends on the other hill, and very worried for all our HB friends in San Diego/Stevenson Ranch......Be safe. :(

Goad
10-22-2007, 09:49 PM
the hill to the left of ralphs with the path that goes up to the elementry school went up in flames about an hour or so ago...
i took some pics this morning between 9 and 10am from the alton/241 area and posted them here:
http://www.socaljetboats.com/index.php/topic,1855.0.html
i also took more pics from the walmart parking lot from noonish to 2....i havent posted them yet. I will try to later tonight.

uLtRADeNniS
10-22-2007, 11:25 PM
the hill to the left of ralphs with the path that goes up to the elementry school went up in flames about an hour or so ago...
i took some pics this morning between 9 and 10am from the alton/241 area and posted them here:
i also took more pics from the walmart parking lot from noonish to 2....i havent posted them yet. I will try to later tonight.
Wow those pictures are frightening. I have friends in Foothill Ranch... I couldn't imagine having to go through this.

Cigalert
10-23-2007, 04:57 AM
I rolled down the 241 toll road (which is now open) at 3:45 this morning. There are still a few fires burning just east of the Oakley building on the backside of Whitting where the trail ends by Wahoo's. There were a few more hot spots towards Cook's down El Toro into the canyon. Looks like it's a lot more under control than last night. I have a buddy who was placed up behind station 54. He said it's still depending on the wind but is looking better from where they were. Another buddy from Fullerton FD was placed on one of the streets in Foothill last night. His wife said last night they were all beyond tired but still crankin on where they were needed. All kinds of hots spots and embers blowing across the toll road all the way down to the toll plaza this morning. Small brush was still burning all over the place. The air temp just past foothill was 87 and the wind was moving pretty good. There are coyote warnings placed all over my neighborhood. This sucks now and it's only going to become a absolute mess when the rains hit later this year.
It looks like the danger is gone from the bake storage facility but for anyone who needs a place to store anything I have room at my place in Garden Grove.
949-351-5002
Roger

caroftheweek
10-23-2007, 06:16 AM
"The Today Show" just had an arial view of the Portola/Foothill Ranch fire a minute ago. They said was 30% contained.

Goad
10-23-2007, 06:32 AM
Thanks for the update on the toll road...
I posted more pictures here:
(it may take awhile to load, theres a ton of pictures)
I will snap a few around town on my way to work and post up some aftermath pictures.
glad its pretty much over.

Cigalert
10-23-2007, 06:57 AM
Thanks for the update on the toll road...
I posted more pictures here:
(it may take awhile to load, theres a ton of pictures)
I will snap a few around town on my way to work and post up some aftermath pictures.
glad its pretty much over.
Just heard a report on the radio saying a few houses on Modjeska grade are on fire right now. I'm not sure it's over.

Goad
10-23-2007, 07:12 AM
Just heard a report on the radio saying a few houses on Modjeska grade are on fire right now. I'm not sure it's over.
damn :(

Cigalert
10-23-2007, 07:23 AM
damn :(
I just got off the phone with a friend that is working the OC fire. He sounds worked. The were up off Glenn Ranch putting hoses off backyards all night. They were leaving their station to head over to Cook's Corner to regroup and start hammering the Modjeska area.

OCMerrill
10-23-2007, 07:29 AM
Last night we drove up to the top of Melinda. Took the kids and explained to them this is why Dad does not let you start even the BBq. We watched the fire all along the ridge just behind Glen Canyon road. Right behind houses.
We were up there with literally hundreds of people and nobody said a word. Stone silence and just watching in utter sadness and disbelief.
I am glad to read no structures in Foothill Ranch burned.

yopengo
10-23-2007, 07:36 AM
Last night we drove up to the top of Melinda. Took the kids and explained to them this is why Dad does not let you start even the BBq. We watched the fire all along the ridge just behind Glen Canyon road. Right behind houses.
We were up there with literally hundreds of people and nobody said a word. Stone silence and just watching in utter sadness and disbelief.
I was probably standing right next to you. :D I was up there... I live just off of Melinda.

Cigalert
10-23-2007, 07:39 AM
I was up there last night also, at the parking lot of the church off Altisima. Crazy ammounts of people. And then some guy looks at me and with a pissed off face he says "IT'S BLOWING THE WRONG WAY" and then left. Oh so it's cool if everyone in Foothill lost their house but as long as yours is ok it's cool to be a knob? I was a little shocked by that.
We live up in that area of right across from Altisima. It's still about a mile or so away but you never know. The wind is whipping again.

OCMerrill
10-23-2007, 07:53 AM
I was up there last night also, at the parking lot of the church off Altisima. Crazy ammounts of people. And then some guy looks at me and with a pissed off face he says "IT'S BLOWING THE WRONG WAY" and then left. Oh so it's cool if everyone in Foothill lost their house but as long as yours is ok it's cool to be a knob? I was a little shocked by that.
We live up in that area of right across from Altisima. It's still about a mile or so away but you never know. The wind is whipping again.
People will always find a way to be just that. People. Sucks.
We were also in that church parking lot for a while. Did you see a flatbed tow sitting there? We were parked on the other side of it.
I drove up there mostly to let my kids see how serious this type of thing is. Very hard on the eyes to stand there and watch.

superdave013
10-23-2007, 07:55 AM
I'll call it right now.
After this settles down a bit I think there will be an increse in Mountain Lion problems. Limestone canyon burned and there were 4 known lions living there (2 were cubs).
Remember when those last attacks happened at Whitting? That was shortly after a fire. Keep an eye on your dogs and small kids for awhile after this.

yopengo
10-23-2007, 08:05 AM
I'll call it right now.
After this settles down a bit I think there will be an increse in Mountain Lion problems. Limestone canyon burned and there were 4 known lions living there (2 were cubs).
Remember when those last attacks happened at Whitting? That was shortly after a fire. Keep an eye on your dogs and small kids for awhile after this.
Back in 2004 Mark and I were on the same team. I think you are correct with your prediction. :(

Cigalert
10-23-2007, 08:11 AM
I'll call it right now.
I was going to say the same thing but decided there was already enough negativity hanging around. But since you mentioned it...the hill above Modjeska burned about 12 years ago and I was ridding (mostly night) in Whitting about 4 times per week. I stopped riding at night after seeing 2 lions up close and personal. They always come out after the fires.
My buddy found about 6 deer huddled down under some brush when they were running hose around some houses last night. Should be easy pickins for the lions for a while. But when the brush is gone so are the deer and the lions will feed on hikers. Sad but true.
Merril, I went up there at about 4 and then back up around 7. I didn't see a flatbed but then again there was a fire going on ;) I'm headed over there again in about an hour. I don't think I want my 3 month old sucking up all that ash. The house is buttoned up but still smells like fire pit.

Goad
10-23-2007, 09:03 AM
I posted up some aftermath pictures that i took on my way to work this morning along the toll road here:
(its on the 2nd page of the thread)

pixilatedpussy
10-25-2007, 02:19 PM
Words cannot express Geza's & My grattitude....our home has been spared and so many of you continued to call & offer your help!:) I know I was in a state of shock & turmoil....Im sorry for not calling you all back. The streets were a mess & barracaded so that only residents were allowed here. Brian, Kathy, Bill, Shelly, Jay, Michelle, Maria, Dave, DJunk, Danny, Chris,Bobby, Dia & Sean...............& everyone else...the pm's & messages................You are all so wonderful & we feel so blessed to have such great friends! Im doing much better now that I can relax a bit...no more contractions right now....;)
Please continue to pray as we have multiple friends who live in the Santiago Canyon & they are still evacuated.
I think I am finally going to unpack my luggage.;) ;) Thanks...Much love from the Pixi's

djunkie
10-25-2007, 02:21 PM
Words cannot express Geza's & My grattitude....our home has been spared and so many of you continued to call & offer your help!:) I know I was in a state of shock & turmoil....Im sorry for not calling you all back. The streets were a mess & barracaded so that only residents were allowed here. Brian, Kathy, Bill, Shelly, Jay, Michelle, Maria, Dave, DJunk, Danny, Chris,Bobby, Dia & Sean...............& everyone else...the pm's & messages................You are all so wonderful & we feel so blessed to have such great friends! Im doing much better now that I can relax a bit...no more contractions right now....;)
Please continue to pray as we have multiple friends who live in the Santiago Canyon & they are still evacuated.
I think I am finally going to unpack my luggage.;) ;) Thanks...Much love from the Pixi's
If you want me to come over and rub your belly I'd be more than happy to. ;) :D :D

Mrs.Racer277
10-25-2007, 02:52 PM
Get back on your head with your legs crossed dang it.:D NO unpacking.....Let the 3 boys do it. :devil:

DesertGirl
10-25-2007, 03:49 PM
Mrs Pixi!! You are too sweet! We would be there to help you in a heartbeat. We are so glad to hear your house has been spared, it was definetley too close for comfort. The smoke is still quite a problem though, you and the boys better be inside. Take care, and we will talk to you soon.....we still need to do dinner, honey.
XOXOX
K and B

pixilatedpussy
10-25-2007, 03:55 PM
If you want me to come over and rub your belly I'd be more than happy to. ;) :D :D
It's my back that needs to be rubbed:( ....Not my belly:) !

pixilatedpussy
10-25-2007, 03:56 PM
Get back on your head with your legs crossed dang it.:D NO unpacking.....Let the 3 boys do it. :devil:
:D :D :D

pixilatedpussy
10-25-2007, 03:57 PM
Mrs Pixi!! You are too sweet! We would be there to help you in a heartbeat. We are so glad to hear your house has been spared, it was definetley too close for comfort. The smoke is still quite a problem though, you and the boys better be inside. Take care, and we will talk to you soon.....we still need to do dinner, honey.
XOXOX
K and B
I know you would have baby!!! Thankyou! Yes, the smoke it bad & all the ash is so gross!!! I made the mistake of walking outside barefoot....:mad: :rolleyes: YUCK!
I know we ned to go to dinner...Im thinking we may head to Miguels tonight! You are welcome to meet us... i know...kinda last minute:eek: :D But Im craving some good mexican!

HOOTER SLED-
10-25-2007, 11:20 PM
I know you would have baby!!! Thankyou! Yes, the smoke it bad & all the ash is so gross!!! I made the mistake of walking outside barefoot....:mad: :rolleyes: YUCK!
I know we ned to go to dinner...Im thinking we may head to Miguels tonight! You are welcome to meet us... i know...kinda last minute:eek: :D But Im craving some good mexican!
You don't saaaaaay?:devil: :devil:

pixilatedpussy
10-26-2007, 03:46 PM
You don't saaaaaay?:devil: :devil:
:devil: :devil: :devil: :D

djunkie
10-26-2007, 03:51 PM
It's my back that needs to be rubbed:( ....Not my belly:) !
Back, front, I got ya covered. :D :D

pixilatedpussy
10-26-2007, 04:17 PM
Back, front, I got ya covered. :D :D
:D :D :D