PDA

View Full Version : My Maserati does 185.....

Jbb
10-22-2007, 10:49 AM
Well......not any more....... (http://www.freaknfunny.com/videos/24063/forklift-operator-drops-maserati.html)
The story behind it.. (http://www.theage.com.au/news/national/maserati-head-over-wheels-about-forklift/2007/01/18/1169095914431.html)

Racey
10-22-2007, 10:56 AM
I lost my license, now i don't drive....:D

djunkie
10-22-2007, 11:25 AM
"I got a Limo right in the back" "I lock the doors in case I'm attacked":D :D

Sleeper CP
10-22-2007, 12:59 PM
That's a damn interesting way to move a car, or try to move a car:( :eek:
I wonder what the story is behind that?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

YeLLowBoaT
10-22-2007, 01:03 PM
That's a damn interesting way to move a car, or try to move a car:( :eek:
I wonder what the story is behind that?
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
um read the 2nd link... long story short, don't park in a construction site/zone.

AZJD
10-22-2007, 01:20 PM
What a complete idiot. Even if the car hadn't rolled off the forks, the bottom side of it would have been jacked up. That car doesn't have exposed frame rails like a truck.
What a freaking moron! I would be pissed if I was the owner of the company that is now going to be responsible for that car.

RiverToysJas
10-22-2007, 01:30 PM
"I got a Limo right in the back" "I lock the doors in case I'm attacked":D :D
I always thought it was "ride in the back"......now I gotta go look it up! :rolleyes: :D :D

Sleeper CP
10-22-2007, 01:50 PM
um read the 2nd link... long story short, don't park in a construction site/zone.
Very nice way of saying "pull your head out of your ass and pay attention" thanks for being nice about it;)
What a complete idiot. Even if the car hadn't rolled off the forks, the bottom side of it would have been jacked up. That car doesn't have exposed frame rails like a truck.
What a freaking moron! I would be pissed if I was the owner of the company that is now going to be responsible for that car.
AZJD, I was thinking the same thing. WTF was that operator thinking. I don't think he was even smart enough to place 2x4's on the forks. I'm pretty sure the owner of the construction company got hit with that bill.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

Sleek-Jet
10-22-2007, 01:54 PM
WTF was that operator thinking.
That focking bitch parked her focking POS car where we focking told her not to... I'm going to move this car and then go have a Fosters... :D

adjones419
10-22-2007, 02:01 PM
I always thought it was "ride in the back"......now I gotta go look it up! :rolleyes: :D :D
It's "ride in the back."
I make hit records, my fans they can't wait. They write me letters, tell me I'm great.

pw_Tony
10-22-2007, 02:09 PM
That focking bitch parked her focking POS car where we focking told her not to... I'm going to move this car and then go have a Fosters... :D
LMAO, that's what I'd be thinking, but would have just dragged it ;)

Sleeper CP
10-22-2007, 02:27 PM
I've moved a couple of car's with a fork lift. Always used some cribbing to stablize the car and once used a rope to hold down the enter wheels so it wouldn't do just what that car did.
I would have had to pay for it one way or another.:idea: So, I was a tad bit more careful than he was.
Sleeper CP

Baja Big Dog
10-22-2007, 03:14 PM
Regardless of the language they are speaking, the classic line was..
"OH SHIT!!"

AZJD
10-22-2007, 04:35 PM
AZJD, I was thinking the same thing. WTF was that operator thinking. I don't think he was even smart enough to place 2x4's on the forks. I'm pretty sure the owner of the construction company got hit with that bill.
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover
Even 2x4's wouldn't help. We do that all the time with storage containers, but a sports car......:idea:

73kona455
10-22-2007, 05:05 PM
guess they had been lucky till the masserati came along...:eek: :eek: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
"It is unclear whether the car can be salvaged.
An Elizabeth Bay resident, Stephen Gray, said workers from SMS Construction had been moving cars with forklifts for some time while they worked on a four-storey building in the narrow street.
"They've been doing it for months now," he said.
"It's outrageous and just really arrogant."
Police interviewed and later released the forklift driver.
"The investigation is still continuing and it's unsure if charges will be laid," said Inspector Peter Brooks."

MADDOG355
10-22-2007, 05:49 PM
I kinda side with the construction crew, She was parked in a construction zone. I wonder how long past 7 they waited before moving the car themselves?

Riverkid
10-22-2007, 06:20 PM
at Nokia last Thursday. Awesome show!!! :D