PDA

View Full Version : Fire......

shippingguy
10-22-2007, 01:07 PM
Thoughts and prayers are with JW and Leah as well as all those from the Ultra Team and anybody else from the San Diego area. If you guys need anything you know Holly and I are here to help. Do not hesitate in getting in touch with me. We have room at our house and my truck to tow and load. You have my #.
Mike
714-313-1235

voodoomedman
10-22-2007, 03:27 PM
For those that always help out everyone else in need....... I as well as many others wouldn't hesitate to help in any which way we can I'm sure.

ULTRA26 # 1
10-22-2007, 06:30 PM
Heard from Mike, (Magic34), that JW and family are OK which was great news.
If there is anything I do help, I'm here.
John

DEMOMAN
10-23-2007, 03:30 PM
We just got back into our house in east Escondido, thankfully everything is ok.

shippingguy
10-23-2007, 05:02 PM
We just got back into our house in east Escondido, thankfully everything is ok.
Glad to hear it Adam. Hopefully they don't, but if things change and you need something we are here to help.
Mike

DEMOMAN
10-23-2007, 05:41 PM
Thanks Mike. I sure would hate to be a pool guy down here this week. Our pool is full of ash and leaves, I think I'll tackle that project tomorrow.

ULTRA26 # 1
10-23-2007, 05:53 PM
Thanks Mike. I sure would hate to be a pool guy down here this week. Our pool is full of ash and leaves, I think I'll tackle that project tomorrow.
Adam,
Glad that all is well.

shippingguy
10-23-2007, 06:11 PM
Yeah my parents are in Brea in Orange County down the street from John M. and my dad said his pool looks like a dirty lagoon. Plus side to being a pool guy is more business:D

ULTRA26 # 1
10-23-2007, 07:18 PM
Yeah my parents are in Brea in Orange County down the street from John M. and my dad said his pool looks like a dirty lagoon. Plus side to being a pool guy is more business:D
I am my pool guy. Well me and George my poolsweep. :)

shippingguy
10-23-2007, 08:07 PM
I am my pool guy. Well me and George my poolsweep. :)
Same with my dad. When I lived at home we shared the duties. Never hired a pool guy.

DEMOMAN
10-24-2007, 07:40 AM
Same with my dad. When I lived at home we shared the duties. Never hired a pool guy.
Sounds like you two have plenty of practice. How bout you get down here and show me how its done.:D

shippingguy
10-24-2007, 08:18 AM
Sounds like you two have plenty of practice. How bout you get down here and show me how its done.:D
Huh... I would love to,but I think the freeway/roads are closed. If they were not I would come on down and help you:) Give me a call when things settle down for you.

voodoomedman
10-24-2007, 09:00 AM
Huh... I would love to,but I think the freeway/roads are closed. If they were not I would come on down and help you:) Give me a call when things settle down for you.
I don't have a pool and the freeways aren't closed coming here. How's about cleaning my toilets? :D
It's sucks what's happening to peoples homes but at least it's nice to know that so far nobody from here is losing theirs.

shippingguy
10-24-2007, 09:09 AM
I don't have a pool and the freeways aren't closed coming here. How's about cleaning my toilets? :D
It's sucks what's happening to peoples homes but at least it's nice to know that so far nobody from here is losing theirs.
What time do you need me there? My price is $100 a toilet:D

voodoomedman
10-24-2007, 09:27 AM
What time do you need me there? My price is $100 a toilet:D
The only way I'd pay you $100 bucks each to clean a toilet is if Tom Brown had his way with it first. Hell I might add an extra zero after his wreckage.

shippingguy
10-24-2007, 10:06 AM
The only way I'd pay you $100 bucks each to clean a toilet is if Tom Brown had his way with it first. Hell I might add an extra zero after his wreckage.
No problem let me know. I will be putting the money in my 32 FC fund for when I make my full time move out to Ft Mohave/Havasu:D

ULTRA28
10-24-2007, 11:46 AM
Thanks everybody. We're all good. We've received three of the reverse 911 calls so far and twice the sheriffs department has come to kick us out of the house. The fire has not even come close to our house this time.

shippingguy
10-24-2007, 11:48 AM
Thanks everybody. We're all good. We've received three of the reverse 911 calls so far and twice the sheriffs department has come to kick us out of the house. The fire has not even come close to our house this time.
Gald to hear that John. If things change for any reason we are here.
Mike

voodoomedman
10-24-2007, 11:48 AM
Good news. Glad to hear. :) :) :)
On another note. If the fire situation has or will scare the $hit out of you then shippingguy will come clean your toilets for $100 each. :D

shippingguy
10-24-2007, 12:01 PM
On another note. If the fire situation has or will scare the $hit out of you then shippingguy will come clean your toilets for $100 each. :D
More money for the fund baby and I am doing my part to help out at the same time. I will name the new 32 "SHIT PAYS":

Strippoker
10-24-2007, 03:00 PM
Its ok shippingguy has already started to do his part by donating his boat in the fire efforts hope the mrs doesnt see his reason for needing a 32.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/supermike.jpg

Singleton
10-24-2007, 03:26 PM
Its ok shippingguy has already started to do his part by donating his boat in the fire efforts hope the mrs doesnt see his reason for needing a 32.
Jason -
You have way too much time on your hands.

drejustice
10-24-2007, 03:42 PM
Glad to hear you and your crew and familes are safe:)

shippingguy
10-24-2007, 03:42 PM
Whatever I can do to help. :D

DEMOMAN
10-24-2007, 04:17 PM
You've got that thing trimmed out way to far.:D

shippingguy
10-24-2007, 04:32 PM
You've got that thing trimmed out way to far.:D
Just a bit.:)

voodoomedman
10-24-2007, 04:33 PM
Laughing on the floor.

UltraBigDaddy
10-24-2007, 06:48 PM
Hi John,
I am very glad to hear your Family and Home are all fine and Safe...
I Spoe with Jason this Morning and said you were in and Out of the property.. I went through the same thing 4 years ago and almost had to leave this year but the Firemen and Woman did a great job as always...
Hurst

ULTRA26 # 1
10-24-2007, 07:34 PM
Classic :)
JW, Glad to hear all is almost well.

RivrKD
10-24-2007, 07:56 PM
At AHA QUIN,
We still have not been back to Ramona since Sunday.
There is no water or power. Thank you for all your help but, we will be OK.
Thank you for all your offers,
Scott and the fam