PDA

View Full Version : Kokomo Opens ...

HavaTan
03-01-2006, 02:02 PM
This Friday, March 3rd.
For those of you who knew, this just reconfirms your suspicions. For those of you who didn't know... Now you do.
The weather won't be great, but it should be approaching 80 the entire weekend. I may have to go before the place starts to smell... You know what I'm talking about. :crossx:
Then of course, the RR on Saturday... or both.

Jyruiz
03-01-2006, 02:42 PM
As long as they don't have that horrible band (Rock Candy) playing there ever again when I go.

shadow
03-01-2006, 04:20 PM
This Friday, March 3rd.
For those of you who knew, this just reconfirms your suspicions. For those of you who didn't know... Now you do.
The weather won't be great, but it should be approaching 80 the entire weekend. I may have to go before the place starts to smell... You know what I'm talking about. :crossx:
Then of course, the RR on Saturday... or both.
Went to a wedding last Sat and the reception was at Kokomos.Dinner downstairs on the patio over looking the channel then upstairs after for drinks and dancing,Was kind of nice being there without all the crowds. :)

cola
03-01-2006, 07:58 PM
Went to a wedding last Sat and the reception was at Kokomos.Dinner downstairs on the patio over looking the channel then upstairs after for drinks and dancing,Was kind of nice being there without all the crowds. :)
I was thinking about crashing that, the cake looked good sitting there. :)

shadow
03-02-2006, 05:56 AM
I was thinking about crashing that, the cake looked good sitting there. :)
I saw your boat sitting in the channel.I'd have rather been in the water.