PDA

View Full Version : 69 Aqua-Craft / Wickens V-Drive

Billdoe
10-23-2007, 10:42 AM
well i decided to relist this on here cause i am dropping the price and Keeping the motor i was gonna sell with the boat so i can put in a 66 Chevelle i picked up so basically its a minus motor boat i do have all the parts to put a BBC in the boat except oil pan .. comes with Basset headers timing cover motor plates everything needed . this boat has been gone thru and would make someone a Killer Lake boat . all new stainless nuts n bolts all seals in the stuffing box and rudder stuffing box have been replaced and All the Fiber bushings also ..this also has been rewired profetionally 2 months ago .. solid boat not all rotted like some you find . this has an adjustable cav plate with Both UP and Down petals and a lock out handle .. the way this was set up it rides very nice and stable at 90 mph . boat is turn key right now but soon as a serious buyer steps up i will remove my engine .. Trailer is a Custom trailer in very good shape tandem axle ... askin 2000.00 w/o motor with all the parts to drop a BBC in it . Billdoe1969@yahoo.com or 530-903-1623 Bill

Billdoe
10-25-2007, 08:24 AM
bump . boat is with or with out motor

Billdoe
11-18-2007, 11:08 AM
new price 1600.00 w/o motor or 2300.00 with Motor and parts