PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, can't you pee in the river?

2Driver
10-23-2007, 12:17 PM
We pulled into one of our favorite (Pilot rock) coves just above Steamboat on Saturday.
While sitting on the beach we were overcome by a heavy piss ammonia smell. Just a short walk behind the bushes and there they are; the usual small mounds of toilet paper frigging everywhere. It looked like it snowed in some places.
That part of the lake can handle it ladies , let it rip in the water and save the beach. :D

soupersonic
10-23-2007, 12:21 PM
Thats how the killer amoeba gets in :D :D

HalletDave
10-23-2007, 12:31 PM
They are afraid of the Quagga/Zebra mussels clogging up their plumbing.:idea:

hkunz
10-23-2007, 12:34 PM
Thats how the killer amoeba gets in :D :D
Gets in the river, or gets in the , err, parts:o

beaverretriever
10-23-2007, 12:49 PM
I wouldn't blame in on just the ladies. I bet there are a few guys on here that squat to pee as well.

Sweet Addiction
10-23-2007, 12:53 PM
I wouldn't blame in on just the ladies. I bet there are a few guys on here that squat to pee as well.
Dam.

2Driver
10-23-2007, 12:58 PM
I did pass by a previously pinched 3lb steamer with about 10' of toilet paper around it. The person was nice enough to disguise it with a strategically placed rock . Very considerate :rolleyes:

thatguy
10-23-2007, 01:41 PM
I did pass by a previously pinched 3lb steamer with about 10' of toilet paper around it. The person was nice enough to disguise it with a strategically placed rock . Very considerate :rolleyes:
Isn't that why they make camping shovels?
Tommy

Quest4Fun
10-23-2007, 01:52 PM
We pulled into one of our favorite (Pilot rock) coves just above Steamboat on Saturday.
While sitting on the beach we were overcome by a heavy piss ammonia smell. Just a short walk behind the bushes and there they are; the usual small mounds of toilet paper frigging everywhere. It looked like it snowed in some places.
That part of the lake can handle it ladies , let it rip in the water and save the beach. :D
Not to mention that there is an Out-House on the top of the hill at Pilot. There really is NO excuse!!

beaverretriever
10-23-2007, 01:57 PM
Isn't that why they make camping shovels?
Tommy
Even if they bury it, you shouldn't shit that close to the river.

hkunz
10-23-2007, 02:09 PM
I remember reading in an old camping manual that you should pee right at the water's edge, and dump ten feet away in a 6" hole. The thinking is that if you were sick enough that your urine was anything but sterile, you were too sick to be out running around anyway, and the water would wash away/dilute the ammonia. Likewise, at ten feet from the water, there would be enough moisture for decomposition, and the 6 inches was to let it "rest in peace". Of course, that's before all these outbreaks, and more importantly, the heavy use we are getting on our natural resources as people are crowded into smaller recreation areas.

beaverretriever
10-23-2007, 02:12 PM
Ahhh, I take it back. Maybe we should all shit in the river. Maybe it will kill off all the brain eating ameobas. :D

socalmoney
10-23-2007, 02:37 PM
They are afraid of the Quagga/Zebra mussels clogging up their plumbing.:idea:
I have set up an inspection station for this. I am needing more coverage, PM me if interested. This is a volunteer position.

Xlration Marine
10-23-2007, 02:51 PM
Dam.
lol, do you think he was watchin them??

3 daytona`s
10-23-2007, 07:45 PM
Even if they bury it, you shouldn't shit that close to the river.
YOU ARE THE MAN = nothing like corrective criticism:eek:

Pepperkornski
10-23-2007, 07:53 PM
is this an admission or was it an observasion?

3 daytona`s
10-23-2007, 08:15 PM
is this an admission or was it an observasion?
Fess up guys who squats when the piss= Beeve you just continue to stir the pot.:) Please admit are you at all related to B&B as you two appear to enjoy or at least attract controversy:confused:

Magic34
10-23-2007, 08:47 PM
Earlier this year, I saw a rattlesnake at that very spot you are talking about. I followed it as it slithered away and about 20 yards away it returned to its den where there were 3 more of them. Get the word out.
There you go, wont have to worry about it again. :D
Saw it on that other beach on the lake also. :D

BadKachina
10-23-2007, 08:51 PM
I have set up an inspection station for this. I am needing more coverage, PM me if interested. This is a volunteer position.
nice.:D

HemiDude
10-23-2007, 08:52 PM
Dr. HemiDude signing up....:sqeyes:

2Driver
10-24-2007, 07:12 AM
Earlier this year, I saw a rattlesnake at that very spot you are talking about. I followed it as it slithered away and about 20 yards away it returned to its den where there were 3 more of them.
There you go, wont have to worry about it again. :D
. :D
That's still 4 less than at my house. :rolleyes:
BTW: Used your interior cleaner on the boat Sunday since we were trapped on land by the wind. Worked great! Thanx.

beaverretriever
10-24-2007, 08:30 AM
Fess up guys who squats when the piss= Beeve you just continue to stir the pot.:) Please admit are you at all related to B&B as you two appear to enjoy or at least attract controversy:confused:
LOL, trying to spin it my way huh? Did I touch a nerve or did you pinch it when you were squating near the river. :idea:
You must have some secret crush on me or somthing? Every thread I post in, you are there to say somthing to me. Ahhh, how cute. :)
Not really sure how I am stiring the pot. Seems like you are the one that wants to get a rise out me... ;)

The Door Hanger
10-24-2007, 08:47 AM
Not to mention that there is an Out-House on the top of the hill at Pilot. There really is NO excuse!!
Heck thats one of the better restrooms on the river. Spilt face block, cement, and good ventilation. That place is always clean and has toilet paper. Some people just have to be $hitheads!!!! :confused:

Quest4Fun
10-24-2007, 08:51 AM
Heck thats one of the better restrooms on the river. Spilt face block, cement, and good ventilation. That place is always clean and has toilet paper. Some people just have to be $hitheads!!!! :confused:
Exactly!!!

Jbb
10-24-2007, 08:53 AM
LOL, trying to spin it my way huh? Did I touch a nerve or did you pinch it when you were squating near the river. :idea:
You must have some secret crush on me or somthing? Every thread I post in, you are there to say somthing to me. Ahhh, how cute. :)
Not really sure how I am stiring the pot. Seems like you are the one that wants to get a rise out me... ;)
Go on.......Do it....:D ...Go all....."Beaverretriever" on him.......lol

beaverretriever
10-24-2007, 10:00 AM
Go on.......Do it....:D ...Go all....."Beaverretriever" on him.......lol
Yeah, I will never live that down.
Just because I didn't put a smiley after my post about some of the guys on here squating to pee, people take it in a harsh way. :rolleyes:
It is just a joke guys. If you don't squat to pee, don't take it so seriously. And if you are a male and you squat, please don't let us know... ;) :D
Boy, testy people this morning.