PDA

View Full Version : And Now "looters"

Not So Fast
10-23-2007, 02:21 PM
How could anybody do this shit. they say now that there are reports of looters is the fire torn sections of So.Cal.:mad: That just frys my huevos, how the hell demented do you have to be to have that mentality. As I live and breathe if I was to see a looter stealing my stuff or my neighbors in a time of crisis like this I would have no hesitation to shoot the MF"ER dead, NONE:devil: NSF

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-23-2007, 02:24 PM
I agree. Looters should be shot. I don't want those kind of people in my society.

djunkie
10-23-2007, 02:24 PM
I with ya on that!!!!!!

Jbb
10-23-2007, 02:26 PM
frys by huevos
:D
Looters should be shot on sight....Ask Arnold what to do to them...:jawdrop:
There are always lowlifes who will try to take advantage of the misfortune of others...

socalmoney
10-23-2007, 02:32 PM
Mayor Eugene Schmitz' Famed "Shoot-to-Kill" Order - April 18, 1906
http://www.sfmuseum.net/photos14/killproc.jpg

lalhc
10-23-2007, 02:36 PM
My wife was in tears last night when I told her of reports of looting nearby our house last night. Not only our we concerned that our house is still standing, but now we have to worry about our house being robbed.

YeLLowBoaT
10-23-2007, 02:36 PM
and this shocks anyone?
Any guess on how many of them are illegals? I'm going to say 75%.

HemiDude
10-23-2007, 02:37 PM
Beautiful! Can we resurrect Schmitz ????
Mayor Eugene Schmitz' Famed "Shoot-to-Kill" Order - April 18, 1906
http://www.sfmuseum.net/photos14/killproc.jpg

riverracerx
10-23-2007, 02:38 PM
http://www.davidduke.com/images/looter1_02.jpg

lalhc
10-23-2007, 02:49 PM
and this shocks anyone?
The report in Lake Arrowhead said that a white truck w/10-12 Mexicans were seen scanning homes.

superdave013
10-23-2007, 03:03 PM
and this shocks anyone?
it wasn't the illegals doing it back in 92.

WYRD
10-23-2007, 03:09 PM
and this shocks anyone?
I have no idea what percent are illegals, however I am going to go out on a limb and say that 100% of them are SCUMBAGS:idea:

socalmoney
10-23-2007, 03:11 PM
I have no idea what percent are illegals, however I am going to go out on a limb and say that 100% of them are SCUMBAGS:idea:
That would be a very short, thick limb.

Ziggy
10-23-2007, 03:21 PM
Bunch of BS.......freakin' looters are nearly as bad as child abusers.
Only report of theft in all the San Diego areas was someone breaking into a convenience store to get water.....sofar good news on that matter in our region.

asch
10-23-2007, 03:25 PM
How could anybody do this shit. they say now that there are reports of looters is the fire torn sections of So.Cal.:mad: That just frys my huevos, how the hell demented do you have to be to have that mentality. As I live and breathe if I was to see a looter stealing my stuff or my neighbors in a time of crisis like this I would have no hesitation to shoot the MF"ER dead, NONE:devil: NSF
Oh no you wouldn't. Remember New Orleans? Don't you EVEN think about using a gun to deter looters. Thats the job of the Police. It's better to just let em take the stuff--that way, nobody gets hurt.

Beer-30
10-23-2007, 03:27 PM
People - BEAT YOUR CHILDREN when they steal stuff. When they do something that is wrong!
I stole a tinker-toy from 1st grade class. Momma make me take it back to the classroom, then took me home and beat my ass. I never stole anything else.
I got in a car with a stranger one time while I was walking home from school. Ends up I was feeling bad and had a fever, so I was crying. Probably 6 or 7 years old. The people took me back to school and into the office. They called mom and she came and got me. When I got home she beat my ass. I never did that again, either.
Only the first episode fits this thread, but you get the drift.

WestTNRiverRat
10-23-2007, 03:30 PM
Some people just need killin'

asch
10-23-2007, 03:33 PM
Beautiful! Can we resurrect Schmitz ????
that was back before CA lost its mind and common sense.

INSman
10-23-2007, 03:34 PM
vigilate justice comes to mind :idea:

uLtRADeNniS
10-23-2007, 03:44 PM
People - BEAT YOUR CHILDREN when they steal stuff. When they do something that is wrong!
I stole a tinker-toy from 1st grade class. Momma make me take it back to the classroom, then took me home and beat my ass. I never stole anything else.
I got in a car with a stranger one time while I was walking home from school. Ends up I was feeling bad and had a fever, so I was crying. Probably 6 or 7 years old. The people took me back to school and into the office. They called mom and she came and got me. When I got home she beat my ass. I never did that again, either.
Only the first episode fits this thread, but you get the drift.
Nice New truck!!!!
I say we go looter hunting!! Anyone else with guns want to meet up and gun down some looters? :D

Racey
10-23-2007, 03:45 PM
Oh no you wouldn't. Remember New Orleans? Don't you EVEN think about using a gun to deter looters. Thats the job of the Police. It's better to just let em take the stuff--that way, nobody gets hurt.
Yeah where the police came around and seized everyones guns so they couldnt protect themselves...... I guess our founding fathers just wrote the 2nd ammendment cause they thought it sounded purty.....

Wet Dream
10-23-2007, 04:00 PM
The report in Lake Arrowhead said that a white truck w/10-12 Mexicans were seen scanning homes.
Don't kid yourself, the blacks are in on it too. They're at the bottom of the hill waiting to rob the Mexicans to come down.

WestTNRiverRat
10-23-2007, 04:05 PM
Yeah where the police came around and seized everyones guns so they couldnt protect themselves...... I guess our founding fathers just wrote the 2nd ammendment cause they thought it sounded purty.....
You want to hear some really frocked up shiznit. I went to New Orleans to assist the 82nd Airborne in setting up city wide radio communications the week after Katrina hit. I was assigned to a Communications Group and worked daily with a Lt. and a Sargent. Everywhere we went these guys were packing M-4's. Always had their weapons with them. I was assured that I would be protected as we moved about the city. One day the Lt. the Sargent and I were performing some ops checks on the radio system we had set up on a 45 story building near the French Quarter. The Lt. was out of the Humvee when out from a building came 10 or 12 dogs and chased him back to the Humvee. We cranked up and got the hell out of there. The Lt. was shook up and looked at me and said "those focking dogs were going to eat my ass up." I looked at him and said Hell, why didn't you just shoot them? No answer...I said again, Why didn't you shoot them? He looked at me kind of funny and said" We don't have any bullets."
I couldn't believe what he said. He said none of the 10,000 82nd Airborne in the city had any rounds for their weapons due to the Insurrection Act. Apparently the POTUS can't order Federal troops to fire on U.S Civilians. Only the National Guard had ammo because they were under orders of the Governor of the state.
So for future reference, if all hell breaks out and the Army is sent in to maintain order, THEY AIN'T GOT ANY BULLETS. :D :D

Baja Big Dog
10-23-2007, 04:22 PM
Man...sittin on a hill with a .204, taking out scum bags at 300-400 yards would be real fun!!!
Open season on douche bags!!:D

Old Man Havasu
10-23-2007, 04:22 PM
and this shocks anyone?
But THEY take jobs that AMERICANS won't touch. THIS time that friggin' PC statement is true!!!!!
Just another sign the state is going to hell! :mad:

RitcheyRch
10-23-2007, 04:23 PM
Agree, looters should be shot on sight. The looters is what keeps a lot of people from leaving their homes with there is a crisis like this.

Not So Fast
10-23-2007, 05:52 PM
Are you for real?? In a time of utter chaos and confusion you really wouldnt defend your family and belongings. You would let someone take advantage of the situation and steal your shit and at the same time endanger the lives of your loved ones and friends? Come on now, sometimes you just gotta step it up. I most certainly believe I could do it, not easily but yes I could pull the trigger. :( NSF

RandyH
10-23-2007, 05:53 PM
The hammer would be drawn on my P220. Speaking of New Orleans, I heard from a good source that stuff happened in some of the better hotels that didnt make it in the news. Some of those hotels where well protected.
RandyH

boatsnblondes
10-23-2007, 06:15 PM
I had heard about it in Arrowhead this morning, but had not heard about it anywhere else....but I have to say, it had to happen..as long as we treat criminals like people, they think the worst that can happen is jail....a bed and three hot meals a day....theres no fear factor about jail....where there should be....

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-23-2007, 06:24 PM
what a bunch of losers. These people just lost most if not all of their belongings and people like that want to go and take more from them. They should be hung.

KACHINA KEN
10-23-2007, 06:27 PM
I agree. Looters should be shot. I don't want those kind of people in my society.
Looters were shot in olden days.

Moneypitt
10-23-2007, 06:34 PM
Well it seems we do need multi lingual signs afterall,
"LOOTERS WILL BE SHOT"
in about 10 different languages............MP

hkunz
10-23-2007, 06:49 PM
Hanging doesn't work, it comes too late. There is a "mob mentality" to many anti social behaviors, in which the bad guys think it is OK because "everyone is doing it". Police action is not the answer - shooting is. It only takes a few bullets, that don't even have to hit the target, to change the "mob mentality".
But I have poor social skills, so that that for what it is worth:devil:

lalhc
10-23-2007, 06:54 PM
I just spoke to some friends that stayed behind in Arrowhead and they caught 15 Mexicans in a truck for looting today.

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-23-2007, 06:57 PM
I just spoke to some friends that stayed behind in Arrowhead and they caught 15 Mexicans in a truck for looting today.
did they take them for a long ride south.

Bullmoose
10-23-2007, 06:59 PM
HB is pretty much like Rush you can throw up a topic and guess what the opinions are gonna be : HB = wealthy republican living the good life in western US

Beer-30
10-23-2007, 07:01 PM
Looters were shot in olden days.
And horse (car) thieves were hung. We need to "get back" to real values.

beerjet
10-23-2007, 07:13 PM
Real cute guys . You see a fukin beaner stealin shit and you did nothing about it . :notam:

Riverkid
10-23-2007, 07:20 PM
And I got stopped four times by CHP/Sheriffs and a Fire Engine was behind my truck in the driveway later. I came out and asked them if they could help me get the big screen TV out...:D
Everybody is looking and if you aren't supposed to be in there, they will catch you...

beerjet
10-23-2007, 07:25 PM
Not according to the mighty gosspil that is HB ! Cops are just rushing people out of there homes and by the thousands these fukin wetbacks are rolling in 50 to a truck with all the time in the world to leisurley take what ever they want and absolutly nobody is giving to shits . What an ugly world we live in ....

lalhc
10-23-2007, 07:29 PM
did they take them for a long ride south
That would be way too easy. I wish they would wait for all us evacuee's to return to Arrowhead and let us have our way w/them :mad:

Bullmoose
10-23-2007, 07:31 PM
Yeah lets just start shooting No cops around chaos panic lets pull out a gun

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-23-2007, 07:44 PM
That would be way too easy. I wish they would wait for all us evacuee's to return to Arrowhead and let us have our way w/them :mad:
do you know how your place is doing. I hope it is ok..

beerjet
10-23-2007, 07:46 PM
Why dont we just go around shootin all the mexicans so they cant even get up to the burn areas . :idea:

lalhc
10-23-2007, 07:49 PM
do you know how your place is doing. I hope it is ok..
So far so good - tonight seems to be a critical night before the weather changes for the good.
Why dont we just go around shootin all the mexicans so they cant even get up to the burn areas
They already live up in the mountains and never evacuated

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-23-2007, 07:53 PM
So far so good - tonight seems to be a critical night before the weather changes for the good.
They already live up in the mountains and never evacuated
that is good news. I hope it stays that way for you.

Sportin' Wood
10-23-2007, 08:24 PM
Sorry to report;
I have a good freind that snuck in to check on his home with his wife this afternoon, in Fallbrook. He noticed a group of dirtbags cruising the abandoned neighborhood. After finding his home somehow escaped the fire storm he walked his wife to the truck kissed her goodbye and told her he was staying behind to protect the neighborhood from looters. Its gonna be a long night in Fallbrook, and if some damn tweekers try any crap in his neighborhood I feel sorry for them..... His Pigs are hungry.

asch
10-23-2007, 08:50 PM
No need for people to get hurt. Put the guns away.

JAY4SPEED
10-23-2007, 08:54 PM
Sounds like Deja Vu all over again!
http://www.thebahamasguide.com/news/uploaded_images/05.09.01.Illgotten-X-778992.gif
I was cleaning debris out of my yard after the storm with a HK USP .40 holstered on my hip. I wouldn't have hesitiated to shoot a looter if I caught them in my or any of my neighbors houses. Again, my thoughts and prayers go out to those affected by the fire.
Jay

HemiDude
10-23-2007, 08:56 PM
And your point is....
HB is pretty much like Rush you can throw up a topic and guess what the opinions are gonna be : HB = wealthy republican living the good life in western US

Sleeper CP
10-23-2007, 09:20 PM
And your point is....
Damn, you stole my line.....freak'in looter.;)
:idea: Nice deep lake, lot's of avialable boat's, concrete block's , no gun's needed.:)
Do you think they should just be able to walk away with some one else house? I'm not sure what point you are trying to make:confused:
Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover

WestTNRiverRat
10-24-2007, 03:47 AM
What's wrong with somebody working hard and and enjoying the fruits of their labor? Why should anyone be content to let someone walk into their home and take what isn't theirs? MF'er tries to come into my house and steal anything will get shot plain and simple. We got a saying around here. If you are found here after dark, you'll be found here in the morning.
Freaking Democrat. Forget working for anything, just give it to them.
For the record, I'm a Republican living the good life in the SOUTH. :D

rlj676
10-24-2007, 05:44 AM
I had a thought the other day about looting and the fires.
My suggestion would be legalize looting.
BUT, only in houses that are ON FIRE. If you can save some stuff before it burns, it's yours. But, if you die in there, one less looter.
If you're looting a home not on fire, you get shot. Seems fair to everyone in my mind.

hkunz
10-24-2007, 05:56 AM
Actually, the presence of a gun tends to focus the mind, and settle things down a bit. When the individuals that make up the mobs think there is no harm coming to them, that is when they get "into" the mob mindset. There will be one or two main "leaders" egging the rest on, and none of them are thinking repercussions. By taking out the leaders, the mob mentality vanishes. Simple dislpay of firearms often takes out the leaders by making the other individuals realize that they are best off not following those leaders, and the mob breaks up.
I used to do that kind of work.

Cheap Thrills
10-24-2007, 06:01 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1127noticetocrackheads.jpg
T.

DeltaSigBoater
10-24-2007, 09:42 AM
"Be very very quiet... I'm hunting Looters!"
http://www.lytrules.com/weblog/archives/Elmer_Fudd.jpg

asch
10-24-2007, 10:13 AM
Are you for real?? In a time of utter chaos and confusion you really wouldnt defend your family and belongings. You would let someone take advantage of the situation and steal your shit and at the same time endanger the lives of your loved ones and friends? Come on now, sometimes you just gotta step it up. I most certainly believe I could do it, not easily but yes I could pull the trigger. :( NSF
I would shoot anyone looting my property and I have the weapon to do so. :) I was being facetious earlier. However, I would bet if anyone shot any looters, there'd be some serious condemnation. Just guessing, lots of bleeding hearts here in Ca.

superdave013
10-24-2007, 10:45 AM
I would shoot anyone looting my property and I have the weapon to do so. :) I was being facetious earlier. However, I would bet if anyone shot any looters, there'd be some serious condemnation. Just guessing, lots of bleeding hearts here in Ca.
a friend of mine was put in jail for sitting on the roof of his shop with a AR15 during the '92 riots.

Keith E. Sayre
10-24-2007, 11:50 AM
Beer 30 hit the nail right on the proverbial head. Upbringing is what causes
these problems, or the lack thereof.
Superdave013: I commend your friend with the AR15.
Cheapthrills: Love your sign
The response to looting should be immediate. If you're caught in an evacuated area and cannot prove residence there, you should be
immediately incarcerated and the automatic presumption of theft
and looting should be prosecuted. If it's night time and you're roaming
around in the evacuated area, I think you should be confronted and
dealt with by those locals who are there protecting their homes etc and
unfortunately, they're probably, tired, hungry and fatigued and well as
armed. Looters will loot if allowed to.
Keith Sayre
Keith Sayre

RVRBUM2
10-24-2007, 01:12 PM
I Think Looters,arsonists,child Molesters, Rapeists Should All Be Put In A Big Boat And Takin Out To Sea And Pull The Plug They All Fall Into The Same Category In My Opinion

Tremor Therapy
10-24-2007, 01:23 PM
CT that sign is beautiful, and could not be more to the point. The first thing taken by me would be my fire arms, and they would be loaded and within reach given the situation we are discussing. Because I know my neighbors and what they look like, and if you are a truck load of 15 people that I don't know..well, could be some fireworks.

CA Stu
10-24-2007, 03:22 PM
Is this the Internet Tough Guy thread?
I wanna know how you ITGs type with one hand so well.
Thanks
CA Stu :D