PDA

View Full Version : Group memberships?

~FM
10-23-2007, 03:49 PM
"_______ is not a member of any public groups"? What are these public groups and how do you become a member? And if there's no such thing why even mention it on member profiles? :D :confused:
Who has the answers? Oh okay fine, who has some good guesses? Spill please! :D

Havasu_Dreamin
10-23-2007, 03:51 PM
I could tell you but you're not part of the group.....:D :)

~FM
10-23-2007, 03:54 PM
I could tell you but you're not part of the group.....:D :)
:( that really hurts my feelers

Nord
10-23-2007, 04:13 PM
I never understood this either. I think I am a Parker Allstar:confused:

RitcheyRch
10-23-2007, 04:25 PM
We are not a group, we are a club

beernut
10-23-2007, 04:32 PM
ooh,good at least its not a GANG :D

hoolign
10-23-2007, 04:33 PM
"_______ is not a member of any public gropes"? What are these public gropes and how do you become a member? And if there's no such thing why even mention it on member profiles? :D :confused:
:p

~FM
10-23-2007, 04:53 PM
:p
Well at least you're reliable Hooli! :D :wink: LMAO!

Cheap Thrills
10-23-2007, 05:01 PM
Effy,
You're already part of a highly selective secret society that's in charge of insuring the enjoyment of the freedoms of each others interest in common. ;)
Don't fret about the lesser groups. :D
T.

~FM
10-23-2007, 05:07 PM
Effy,
You're already part of a highly selective secret society that's in charge of insuring the enjoyment of the freedoms of each others interest in common. ;)
T.
Oh no you dinnint! It's FM - cappice? There's no truncating or cutesie-fying what's already short enough! :devil: other than that you may have a valid point in the rest of your post, I'll have to get back to you on that when I figure out what you just said! :p :D

hoolign
10-23-2007, 05:09 PM
Effy,
T.
Would that be a union?? :D

hoolign
10-23-2007, 05:10 PM
EFFY[/B];2856295]Oh no you dinnint! It's FM - cappice? There's no truncating or cutesie-fying what's already short enough! :devil: other than that you may have a valid point in the rest of your post, I'll have to get back to you on that when I figure out what you just said! :p :D
LMAO!

YeLLowBoaT
10-23-2007, 05:15 PM
i'm in No MA'AM :D

Cheap Thrills
10-23-2007, 05:15 PM
Oh no you dinnint! It's FM - cappice? There's no truncating or cutesie-fying what's already short enough! :devil: other than that you may have a valid point in the rest of your post, I'll have to get back to you on that when I figure out what you just said! :p :D
My apologies your highness, FM .. *Bows before the Queen of Caffeine.....
Ahem ,, how many societies are you and I both affiliated with ? ;)
T.

~FM
10-23-2007, 05:17 PM
LMAO!
It isn't lost on me what you just tried to creatively do! :devil: Focker! :D

Cheap Thrills
10-23-2007, 05:17 PM
Would that be a union?? :D
Close ,, here's a hint .
Bigger than a breadbox , Smaller than a Buick :D
T.

~FM
10-23-2007, 05:19 PM
My apologies your highness, FM .. *Bows before the Queen of Caffeine.....
Ahem ,, how many societies are you and I both affiliated with ? ;)
T.
Oh for pity's sake get up ... there'll be none of that bowing shit in here. :D
No society memberships either but if we wanted to start one how would we do that? This is what I find mysterious. :idea:

hoolign
10-23-2007, 05:20 PM
Close ,, here's a hint .
Bigger than a breadbox , Smaller than a Buick :D
T.
Rosanne Barrs hooch??

Cheap Thrills
10-23-2007, 05:30 PM
Oh for pity's sake get up ... there'll be none of that bowing shit in here. :D
No society memberships either but if we wanted to start one how would we do that? This is what I find mysterious. :idea:
I talked with the President and he is upping your annual dues for failure to represent. :yuk:
T.

Cheap Thrills
10-23-2007, 05:31 PM
Rosanne Barrs hooch??
That fits the description but sadly or err gladly that's not the society I was referring to. :p
T.

~FM
10-23-2007, 05:33 PM
I talked with the President and he is upping your annual dues for failure to represent. :yuk:
T.
Failure is the one thing I can accomplish successfully! :D

Cheap Thrills
10-23-2007, 05:36 PM
Failure is the one thing I can accomplish successfully! :D
you will survive , being busted
Never fail to fail ,it's the easiest thing to do
....♪♫♪♪♫♫♪
:D
T.

Moneypitt
10-23-2007, 05:36 PM
"_______ is not a member of any public groups"? What are these public groups and how do you become a member? And if there's no such thing why even mention it on member profiles? :D :confused:
I think a "public group" could include, but not limited to, The NRA, the NAACP, the APBA, the NKRA, SSRA, Knights of Columbus, Young Republicans, DAR, Masonic Lodge, Rotory Club, Elks, Moose etc etc........Get the picture?........

~FM
10-23-2007, 05:38 PM
I think a "public group" could include, but not limited to, The NRA, the NAACP, the APBA, the NKRA, SSRA, Knights of Columbus, Young Republicans, DAR, Masonic Lodge, Rotory Club, Elks, Moose etc etc........Get the picture?........
Okay that sounds plausible so how does anyone add that to show up on their profile? :confused:

~FM
10-23-2007, 05:41 PM
you will survive , being busted
Never fail to fail ,it's the easiest thing to do
....♪♫♪♪♫♫♪
:D
T.
Then it's the only easy thing I do - everything else I seem to do the hard way! :D

Moneypitt
10-23-2007, 06:07 PM
Okay that sounds plausible so how does anyone add that to show up on their profile? :confused:
Good question, maybe someone will figure it out. I looked at my profile and tried to change it, no go.............MP

~FM
10-23-2007, 07:39 PM
Good question, maybe someone will figure it out. I looked at my profile and tried to change it, no go.............MP
This was my experience also. They must have included it in our profiles just to bother people like me. :D

3 daytona`s
10-23-2007, 08:22 PM
is AA on your list:idea:

Moneypitt
10-23-2007, 08:51 PM
is AA on your list:idea:
Bill W is not a close friend........Nor N/A...........None of those "go to meetings" clubs.........MP

voodoomedman
10-24-2007, 05:35 AM
A public group is a web page where you have discussions that anyone can join. A private group is one that not everybody can access the page. That's the basics. This website is technically a public group. In your profile there is a section to put your Instant Messaging info in. I wonder if that will show up under public group membership if you put something in.

voodoomedman
10-24-2007, 05:37 AM
Yep just tried it. Enter an AIM screenname or ICQ number or something like that and then it will show up in your profile under group memberships.

Cheap Thrills
10-24-2007, 05:44 AM
Yep just tried it. Enter an AIM screenname or ICQ number or something like that and then it will show up in your profile under group memberships.
When I put that info in it shows under Contact Info not Group Memberships.
The Mystery Continues :idea:
T.

voodoomedman
10-24-2007, 06:04 AM
When I put that info in it shows under Contact Info not Group Memberships.
The Mystery Continues :idea:
T.
Oh crap. You're right. Well that still is the definiton of public groups. Maybe it has something to do that if there were other sections of this site setup that you had to be a member of then it show up under there.

Cheap Thrills
10-24-2007, 06:09 AM
Nice names lmao..
Focker :D
T.

voodoomedman
10-24-2007, 06:10 AM
Nice names lmao..
Focker :D
T.
You caught me before I edited everything. :D

Cheap Thrills
10-24-2007, 06:12 AM
You caught me before I edited everything. :D
I even have evidence ! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/groups.JPG
LMAO
T.

voodoomedman
10-24-2007, 06:14 AM
Oh crap. I guess cardboard bbq is on me next time I'm in Cashiers.

Cheap Thrills
10-24-2007, 06:16 AM
You buy the BBQ I'll buy the beer ! How's that ?
T. ;)

maxwedge
10-24-2007, 06:17 AM
Secret membership all goes back to George Washinton. They were a cult..totally into alliens.:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir62Ait6Y8Q

voodoomedman
10-24-2007, 06:17 AM
You buy the BBQ I'll buy the beer ! How's that ?
T. ;)
Sure but I was joking about the cardboard part. I really don't want to go to that spot again. Then again with enough beers I won't care.

Cheap Thrills
10-24-2007, 06:23 AM
I think I remember your BBQ thread a year or so ago.......
Yeah you gotta know your grill man to get good BBQ around here. There are so many variations on it some good , some not so good.
A buddy of mine has a Catering Service with a huge grill he hauls around to different events and that's all he does and dayyum it's some good Q. I'll hook ya up with some on your next trip.
T.

voodoomedman
10-24-2007, 06:32 AM
I think I remember your BBQ thread a year or so ago.......
Yeah you gotta know your grill man to get good BBQ around here. There are so many variations on it some good , some not so good.
A buddy of mine has a Catering Service with a huge grill he hauls around to different events and that's all he does and dayyum it's some good Q. I'll hook ya up with some on your next trip.
T.
Yeah it wasn't so much that it sucked but that our friends were drooling over it like it was the best thing in the world. So there I am getting excited about some down home Southern BBQ and it was bland tasteless garbage. Maybe the problem was that it was in your neck of the woods. :jawdrop:

Cheap Thrills
10-24-2007, 06:34 AM
Maybe the problem was that it was in your neck of the woods. :jawdrop:
:yuk: OUCH .. damnitman....
T :D