PDA

View Full Version : ALL Composite 2005 Howard 28 Bullet For Sale

TPI
10-23-2007, 04:28 PM
After achieving our 120 mph goal........................I have decided to put our boat for sale. This boat runs well with ANY HP combination. I am selling it LESS MOTOR and LESS DRIVE. Although I would sell the motor seperately, I just dont have a price.
The boat is the ONLY all composite Howard ever built, and possibly the fastest(stern driven). It is made of Fiberglass, balsa core, with high density foam stringers/bulkeads and carbon fiber hatch/accessories. It weighed in at exactly 4200 lbs dry. I am listing the boat for sale with a KE Racing motor mount for BBC, and a Mercury Racing Gimbal. Also includes IMCO full hyd helm and steering. The boat comes on a Ellis triple axle trailer with chrome fenders, swing away tongue, and frenched lights all the way around. It basically needs a motor and a drive. Thats it. There are other Howard Bullets for sale,,,,,,,,but there is not another one like this anywhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I can set this boat up with power if you wish,,,,,,,,,,,I have a polished 848 that will drop right in and it is available now.
Price has not been set............................
Serious inquiries can contact me at
(805)480-2693 or e-mail gary@TPBOATS.com
Lastly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am not sure what we are doing for a "new" boat yet. I have some ideas, but I am not sure........................

dr. margarita
10-24-2007, 09:23 AM
Holy Crap!!!!! Deckboat here we come???

Troubles No More
10-24-2007, 01:50 PM
bump.
I think I will take a trip up to the Howard shop and look for a new orange Howard 35 Bullet boat or orange Sportdeck.

azgfboatgirl
10-24-2007, 02:23 PM
bump.
I think I will take a trip up to the Howard shop and look for a new orange Howard 35 Bullet boat or orange Sportdeck.
Oh, take them both!
:)
:D

dr. margarita
10-25-2007, 08:08 AM
bump.
I'll bet Sportdeck.....bump

INSman
10-26-2007, 09:40 PM
Dude, get a grip. In case you haven't noticed, it is the BUYER's market. You say, "Price has not been set".. you make me laugh. Like that's going to help sell your ALL COMPOSITE piece?
Come down to the trenches with the rest of us and get off your high horses. I've been around long enough to know your kind. U are not serious in selling your boat, all you want to do is SHOW OFF.
Go get a life dude and come back when you figure out how to be a bit more humble. And, oh.. I forgot.. next time when you want to sell somethin', please figure out how much you want for it first. You being the businessman in engine building, should know that better than anybody else.
Hey there turbo, how many friends you trying to make here on the boards with this wonderfully positive attitude you have and enjoy bestowing upon us all ?!? :eek: :sqeyes:

INSman
10-26-2007, 09:59 PM
Thanx for noticing insurance man.. It just bothers me when I see posts like this. Dude.. do you wanna sell your boat or not? if you wanna show it off, then go to one of the other forums like Sandbar or Hot Boats, etc. and start a thread by saying.. "Hey, look at my wonderful all composite one in a million boat".
Now, if the guy had done that, I'd have hell of lot more respect for him.
Besides Insurance man.. I am on a mission, on a mission from god (blues brothers, 1980)
You being "new" and all here I'll give you a little 411 , TPI is not looking for your respect.... He has already earned it MANY times over in both his personal life and business life building great motors and previously rigging boats for Howard.
Maybe your mission is better served elsewhere, like Pluto maybe ?!? :eat:

Kachina26
10-26-2007, 10:00 PM
Thanx for noticing insurance man.. It just bothers me when I see posts like this. Dude.. do you wanna sell your boat or not? if you wanna show it off, then go to one of the other forums like Sandbar or Hot Boats, etc. and start a thread by saying.. "Hey, look at my wonderful all composite one in a million boat".
Now, if the guy had done that, I'd have hell of lot more respect for him.
Besides Insurance man.. I am on a mission, on a mission from god (blues brothers, 1980)
Too bad you're not on a mission from Allah, so you could blow yourself up and be gone already.

INSman
10-26-2007, 10:02 PM
Too bad you're not on a mission from Allah, so you could blow yourself up and be gone already.
Best idea I've heard all night :) :D

Kachina26
10-26-2007, 10:20 PM
Now.. that hurt. Let me guess, both you and the insurance man are another one of those "follower" types that like to mention another guys' so called accomplishments to make up for your own lack of abilities.
Pretty much explains his profession.. If he had any real talents and something positive to offer the world, he most likely would not be selling insurance. And you.. I don't know what you do, but I figure the same animal nonetheless.
I dig ditches or something like that.

Kachina26
10-26-2007, 10:23 PM
Now.. that hurt. Let me guess, both you and the insurance man are another one of those "follower" types that like to mention another guys' so called accomplishments to make up for your own lack of abilities.
Actually, having worked in a similar industry for many years, I can see and respect quality workmanship. Not to mention how he deals with folks. Yes, I've had dealings with Gary.

INSman
10-26-2007, 10:24 PM
Pretty much explains his profession.. If he had any real talents and something positive to offer the world, he most likely would not be selling insurance. And you.. I don't know what you do, but I figure the same animal nonetheless.
wutch you mean, I gots skeelz !!!! :hammer2:

Phat Matt
10-26-2007, 10:28 PM
:eek:

INSman
10-26-2007, 10:28 PM
I couldn't care less whether he does or not.. I just said that I would if he had done it.. Oh ya, I know all about all of those great family/business men that just love their wife (most likely with paid-for-boobs) and spoiled kids.
Plastics, plastics, plastics.. that's what our society has become.
Are the boobs not as good or any less fun/usable if they are NOT paid for and only on loan or lease ?!? :messedup: :supp: :messedup: :D

Kachina26
10-26-2007, 10:34 PM
:eek:
Those aren't huge perfect boobs!!!!

Phat Matt
10-26-2007, 10:39 PM
Those aren't huge perfect boobs!!!!

Kachina26
10-26-2007, 10:52 PM
By the way Kachina man.. Is that U in your Avatar?
Just wonderin'.. Not that there is anything wrong with overeating. You certainly seem pretty happy in that picture.
God bless you
Why yes it is, just as much as the person in your avatar is you. I'm sure of this because there is nobody in your avatar, and well, ah heck, you're a smart boy I don't have to spell it out for ya.

Kachina26
10-26-2007, 11:16 PM
C now.. you are being factitious. I was not.. If you are happy with yourself the way you are, then more power to you.
That's what I've been trying to say all night.. We need to start being more "real" and less "plasticy".. which by the way, starts with our wives boobs all the way to living above our means.
And thanx for calling me smart..
Factitious? I was being serious, and the word you were grasping for was "facetious". Not that it matters, but wife is all natural and I buy what I can afford, nothing more.

INSman
10-27-2007, 10:50 AM
oooops, I knew I should have used that spell check.. U knew what I meant though. Good for you.. No fake boobs and debt-free..
Hey, debt free is a great idea but don't knock all the fake boobs unless you've tried them, especially if some other sucker paid for them !!! :eek: :D

Bob Hostetter
10-27-2007, 04:09 PM
Whats the matter with fake boob's? Personally I like, especially if the x-husband paid for them.........

MBlaster
10-27-2007, 07:16 PM
Kachina26, thats a big azz burger. You really need to watch the cholesteral buddy.
Jetdrive, are you constipated? If so I understand the bitterness.

Troubles No More
10-28-2007, 03:13 PM
After achieving our 120 mph goal........................I have decided to put our boat for sale. This boat runs well with ANY HP combination. I am selling it LESS MOTOR and LESS DRIVE. Although I would sell the motor seperately, I just dont have a price.
The boat is the ONLY all composite Howard ever built, and possibly the fastest(stern driven). It is made of Fiberglass, balsa core, with high density foam stringers/bulkeads and carbon fiber hatch/accessories. It weighed in at exactly 4200 lbs dry. I am listing the boat for sale with a KE Racing motor mount for BBC, and a Mercury Racing Gimbal. Also includes IMCO full hyd helm and steering. The boat comes on a Ellis triple axle trailer with chrome fenders, swing away tongue, and frenched lights all the way around. It basically needs a motor and a drive. Thats it. There are other Howard Bullets for sale,,,,,,,,but there is not another one like this anywhere,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I can set this boat up with power if you wish,,,,,,,,,,,I have a polished 848 that will drop right in and it is available now.
Price has not been set............................
Serious inquiries can contact me at
(805)480-2693 or e-mail gary@TPBOATS.com
Lastly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am not sure what we are doing for a "new" boat yet. I have some ideas, but I am not sure........................
Gary, need to add a pic to ad.

Kachina26
10-29-2007, 08:07 PM
oooops, I knew I should have used that spell check.. U knew what I meant though. Good for you.. No fake boobs and debt-free..
Spell check would not have helped, as you did spell the word correctly, just not the one you wanted. Thankfully, after many years on HB, I'm well versed in jibberish. So knowing what you meant was easy.

TPI
10-31-2007, 04:59 PM
Wow,,,,,,
I go away for a few days on the fires and here we go...........................
Mr Jet Drive 1,
I think you might be judging the wrong guy? If you did know me, you would not be making a post like this. Seriously.
You are right about one thing, I am VERY proud of this boat and it's(the hull) accomplishments. I am not sure how much exposure you have to these kinds of boats(no slam intended), but this boat running the way it does is a pretty big deal. It might not be to you,,,,,,,,,,but it is to people that build/understand stern driven boats.
Regardless,,,,,, the boat is for sale. Everything is for sale right? For the right price. I personally have not set a price yet because I figure a serious customer that wants this kind of boat will come look at it and we can discuss the price in person. It is a buyers market for real estate, but it doesnt seem to have stopped people from buying nice custom motors and or boats? Trust me, this is a fact. I have taken a few calls and e-mails regarding the boat for sale(which was the intent), and the main topic of conversation was about what kind of power to run and if I could rig up the motor of their choice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,absolutely . No problem. It does not have to have a TPI motor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there are plenty of good choices out there.
Lastly,,,,,,,,,,,,
The boat is what is for sale on this thread, and anything else off topic, really belongs somewhere else. I have been on these forums for almost five years and I have never seen a post get so far fetched because of an "opinion" about the way a guy is selling something.
FOR SALE
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/pics_015m1.jpg

newmexico
10-31-2007, 05:21 PM
Does it matter what drive I want If I were to buy a TPI motor? Clear up the rumors that you cant buy a TPI motor without a MAXMACHINE drive. True or false?

TPI
10-31-2007, 06:01 PM
Totally false,
You can run whatever drive you want. I have motors running IMCO stern advantage drives and XR drives with minor mods done to them by the customer's drive source. As long as I or the customer have a good relationship with the drive builder(I have no issues with any of them) and the drive builder/customer are comfortable with the power going through it, then all is great.:D
Also,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Most of my motor's are being pushed by Max Machine Worx drives,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,That is a true statement and not a rumor.
The boat is still completely together. I want to be able to take a guy for a test drive if need be. I am not sure what I am going to do with this motor. Probably keep it for another project, and if the boat doesnt sell, then we will run it for another season.

Speedman
10-31-2007, 06:16 PM
Wow,,,,,,
I go away for a few days on the fires and here we go...........................
Mr Jet Drive 1,
I think you might be judging the wrong guy? If you did know me, you would not be making a post like this. Seriously.
You are right about one thing, I am VERY proud of this boat and it's(the hull) accomplishments. I am not sure how much exposure you have to these kinds of boats(no slam intended), but this boat running the way it does is a pretty big deal. It might not be to you,,,,,,,,,,but it is to people that build/understand stern driven boats.
Regardless,,,,,, the boat is for sale. Everything is for sale right? For the right price. I personally have not set a price yet because I figure a serious customer that wants this kind of boat will come look at it and we can discuss the price in person. It is a buyers market for real estate, but it doesnt seem to have stopped people from buying nice custom motors and or boats? Trust me, this is a fact. I have taken a few calls and e-mails regarding the boat for sale(which was the intent), and the main topic of conversation was about what kind of power to run and if I could rig up the motor of their choice,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,absolutely . No problem. It does not have to have a TPI motor,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,there are plenty of good choices out there.
Lastly,,,,,,,,,,,,
The boat is what is for sale on this thread, and anything else off topic, really belongs somewhere else. I have been on these forums for almost five years and I have never seen a post get so far fetched because of an "opinion" about the way a guy is selling something.
FOR SALE
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/pics_015m1.jpg
Welcome back. hope all is well back home with the wife and kids those fires gotta take a toll on you. Was good to see you 2 weeks ago any way get some much needed rest say hi to the rest.

Magic34
10-31-2007, 10:35 PM
I think it is a great looking boat. Good luck Gary.
However, why do I feel bad for liking big boobs now? :( :confused:

TPI
11-13-2007, 06:21 AM
$92500.00 Less motor and drive
$142500.00 with a BRAND NEW TPI848EFI, FRESH HP GIMBAL, AND A COMPLETELY GONE THROUGH MAX MACHINE WORX 900 DRIVE WITH THE NEW ALL BILLET LOWER. With this set up the boat will run right at 100 mph with a light load and in the mid 90's all day. You can run over 90 mph in the Summer with a full load at Havasu if you want. The whole drive train will come with a full warranty from TPI.
It's a really good/safe running boat, and has been a pleasure to own.
Thanks
Gary

TCN
11-13-2007, 06:49 AM
I couldn't care less whether he does or not.. I just said that I would if he had done it.. Oh ya, I know all about all of those great family/business men that just love their wife (most likely with paid-for-boobs) and spoiled kids.
Plastics, plastics, plastics.. that's what our society has become.
Who is this guy???????? Mods, is this guys IP address a previously banned member? My bet is yes. Good luck with the sale Gary. Nick

dr. margarita
11-13-2007, 09:21 AM
Just got caught up on tthis thread. It's amazing to me that the individuals that hammer you on your method of selling something have absolutley no intention of purchasing or submitting an offer of any kind!!!!

TPI
11-13-2007, 11:39 AM
I have already dismissed "the rude guy's" comments(except the one he made about my wife/family). Regardless,,,,,,,The boat is for sale to a serious buyer. The market is soft,,,,,,,,,,but I won't give it away, Although the price is WAY WAY under what a duplicate would cost. This boat isn't for everone, but if a guy was seriously considering one of these 28 Bullets,,,,,this one would be hard to pass up, with all that it comes with.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/m2mm.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/m1mm.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/m9mm.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/bow3mm.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/Roll1057m1.jpg

TPI
11-13-2007, 04:30 PM
Just hanging out at the sandbar,,,,,,,,"Family Style" with the bimini up.
Yes, it comes with the all orange bimini and full Sunbrella boat cover. Also, the hatch and scoop are all carbon fiber now. This pic is from over a year ago:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/ww28m.JPG
TOPOCK
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/P101000599m.JPG

MR.rvrluvr
11-13-2007, 04:53 PM
bump for a nice boat .........and a hell of a guy.....I have never met you but we have spoke on the phone.....a real stand up, straight shootin, no bull shit guy....:)

Troubles No More
11-14-2007, 05:39 AM
Just hanging out at the sandbar,,,,,,,,"Family Style" with the bimini up.
Yes, it comes with the all orange bimini and full Sunbrella boat cover. Also, the hatch and scoop are all carbon fiber now. This pic is from over a year ago:D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/ww28m.JPG
TOPOCK
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/P101000599m.JPG
ttt