PDA

View Full Version : Lake Ming Nov 3rd and 4th!

3rd Generation
10-23-2007, 07:43 PM
So last weekend is over and good job to all of you! IT sounds like you all ran great numbers! Now its time to focus on the nationals. The Harris race team will be there for this one along with Gold Cup. Who else is going?

Cs19
10-23-2007, 08:42 PM
So which boat are you guys bringing?

Mike D..
10-23-2007, 09:23 PM
So last weekend is over and good job to all of you! IT sounds like you all ran great numbers! Now its time to focus on the nationals. The Harris race team will be there for this one along with Gold Cup. Who else is going?
:eek:
Looking forward to seeing the Harris race team there. Who`s driving, what class are you entering into? what boat are you bringing?
So are you getting your own cup team? the TIN CAN CUP Racing
(can`t help it you started it !)

noregret$
10-23-2007, 09:31 PM
:eek:
Looking forward to seeing the Harris race team there. Who`s driving, what class are you entering into? what boat are you bringing?
So are you getting your own cup team? the TIN CAN CUP Racing
(can`t help it you started it !)
MIKE YOU KILL ME...LOL LOL LOL
BIG D :devil:

cyclone
10-23-2007, 09:35 PM
MIKE YOU KILL ME...LOL LOL LOL
BIG D :devil:
and Sippy Cup Racing enters the room. D are you bringing the boat or what?:devil:

Mike D..
10-23-2007, 09:43 PM
and Sippy Cup Racing enters the room. D are you bringing the boat or what?:devil:
Wow we are off to a good start. We have heard from Tin Cup (banned from Gold), Sippy Cup(crying to be on Red Cup), Jv Cup (aka the old Blue Cup). How many other cup teams are coming. Big D what what kind of cup does the sith st crew have.:D

djdtpr
10-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Wow we are off to a good start. How many other cup teams are coming. Big D what what kind of cup does the sith st crew have.:D
The kind that got past hicks so where are you now? I believe if we look at Tonys standings hes doing alright for a heavy slow boat everyone said wouldnt hang! We will be in firebird waiting for you on the rope!

Mike D..
10-23-2007, 09:57 PM
The kind that got past hicks so where are you now? I believe if we look at Tonys standings hes doing alright for a heavy slow boat everyone said wouldnt hang! We will be in firebird waiting for you on the rope!
Okay Cold Cup! (aka mafia)
PS Tony Is alot of peoples hero right now I even think I saw John D kiss him but I couldn`t tell all I saw was little hands and feet under john

cyclone
10-23-2007, 09:58 PM
Wow we are off to a good start. We have heard from Tin Cup (banned from Gold), Sippy Cup(crying to be on Red Cup), Jv Cup (aka the old Blue Cup). How many other cup teams are coming. Big D what what kind of cup does the sith st crew have.:D
gold cup...more like old spice. i heard you gotta be like 40 and over to run that team.

djdtpr
10-23-2007, 10:01 PM
PS Tony Is alot of peoples hero right now I even think I saw John D kiss him but I couldn`t tell all I saw was little hands and feet under john
I think he said he got a chub from that hug and kiss! Gold Cup has been as cool as can get with the Mafia and it will never be forgotten.
Congrats on runnin in the 7,s hopefully we will be there soon enough.

Mike D..
10-23-2007, 10:04 PM
I think he said he got a chub from that hug and kiss! Gold Cup has been as cool as can get with the Mafia and it will never be forgotten.
Congrats on runnin in the 7,s hopefully we will be there soon enough.
I believe that I think we will be seeing a lot of boats entering into the 7s this next year

noregret$
10-23-2007, 10:39 PM
DONT KNOW,, WILL SEE HOW IT RUNS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!
going down to yuma with vic and THE WONDER BLUNDER to do a little testing,,if not im dancing with jess at the line...sippy cup now ,,but im drinking milk just wait till i grow up.....:D :D lol lol lol

Johnwithjm
10-24-2007, 07:43 AM
gold cup...more like old spice. i heard you gotta be like 40 and over to run that team.
Come on now Mike you need to show up on the rope to win:D As for Gold cup we brought home some 1st place hardware so we must be doing something right.

cyclone
10-24-2007, 08:34 AM
Come on now Mike you need to show up on the rope to win:D As for Gold cup we brought home some 1st place hardware so we must be doing something right.
Trust me i wasn't trying to score a second place plaque at the last three races. i'm always goin for that bitchin plastic trophy. You're right though, Old Spice did come out on top last weekend. great job!:)

cyclone
10-24-2007, 08:35 AM
DONT KNOW,, WILL SEE HOW IT RUNS THIS WEEKEND!!!!!
going down to yuma with vic and THE WONDER BLUNDER to do a little testing,,if not im dancing with jess at the line...sippy cup now ,,but im drinking milk just wait till i grow up.....:D :D lol lol lol
"milk". lol
hope you bring it out. i love that boat of yours and it would be killer to see it at the track again.

Mike D..
10-24-2007, 05:57 PM
WELL !!!! Don`t post your coming and not give us any details! Which class are you going to run? Come on Boys speak up I know your reading this. Can you hear the drums beating the hostiles are getting restless.

Johnwithjm
10-24-2007, 06:09 PM
WELL !!!! Don`t post your coming and not give us any details! Which class are you going to run? Come on Boys speak up I know your reading this. Can you hear the drums beating the hostiles are getting restless.
I am going to run RR

cyclone
10-24-2007, 06:17 PM
I am going to run RR
negative ghostrider.

Johnwithjm
10-24-2007, 06:19 PM
negative ghostrider.
The class is full:)

Mike D..
10-24-2007, 06:19 PM
I am going to run RR
OKAY!!! I heard that too !!!.
If Harris is coming I`m staying on the trailer. That is going to be the boat to beat.
I think I need bigger Nos Jets if Iam going to play in Ubfj, Hell I am going to order them now 500 hrs here I come!
John you want a set of jets too!! Hell if we melt them down we have all winter to rebuild, Plus you still have pontiac Motor ;)

cyclone
10-24-2007, 06:20 PM
The class is full:)
you dont get to win ubfj, run in the 7's, and then dominate RR at the next race.

Johnwithjm
10-24-2007, 06:25 PM
OKAY!!! I heard that too !!!.
If Harris is coming I`m staying on the trailer. That is going to be the boat to beat.
I think I need bigger Nos Jets if Iam going to play in Ubfj, Hell I am going to order them now 500 hrs here I come!
John you want a set of jets too!! Hell if we melt them down we have all winter to rebuild, Plus you still have pontiac Motor ;)
Mike D why do you like to stir the pot? Harris owens you so far so you better bring your A game. Who you kidding just pull the 500 jets out of the tool box.

cyclone
10-24-2007, 06:43 PM
Mike D why do you like to stir the pot? Harris owens you so far so you better bring your A game. Who you kidding just pull the 500 jets out of the tool box.
forget the 500 jets and just raise the rev limiter.

3rd Generation
10-24-2007, 06:45 PM
Providing we get the parts in time, we will be running Ubfj and Brackets. As far as it being the boat to beat thats a joke. Untill the boat proves itself, it is just another boat. It is unproven and has hardly been tested. The driver is going to be our "GOLD CUP" Leader aka RedRocket!
Greg Harris

Johnwithjm
10-24-2007, 06:56 PM
forget the 500 jets and just raise the rev limiter.
That could work;)

Johnwithjm
10-24-2007, 07:01 PM
Providing we get the parts in time, we will be running Ubfj and Brackets. As far as it being the boat to beat thats a joke. Untill the boat proves itself, it is just another boat. It is unproven and has hardly been tested. The driver is going to be our "GOLD CUP" Leader aka RedRocket!
Greg Harris
I heard Harris has a new secrect wepon and he goes by the name Dennis the Menace

Mike D..
10-24-2007, 07:53 PM
Lets see why do I stir the pot because I can? Who started it? Let the beatings begin
Man I see your trying to patch things up with Harris! are you feeling bad for throwing him off the team? Well then its settled he can pit with you.
As for owning me. lets see I am 2 and 0 against the boy but that will change. But remember its not all about the race, I am having way to much fun do you think Harris is?

Mike D..
10-24-2007, 08:11 PM
Greg Harris
Damn buddy I am proud of you, you stopped hidding and came out to play now isn`t this fun. I can see your not hidding behind your boys anymore. ;)
Listen I have got a score to settle with you it seems I am 2 & 0 against you and your team Gold Cup doesn`t let me live it down (you are still part of the team aren`t you?) This is affecting me severly, they won`t let me join the gold cup crew unless I bet you. So I suggest you let me have a shot at getting a win under my belt at the track, I don`t want to race aka red rocket I want to race you. So providing your parts come in lets dance me and you

Johnwithjm
10-24-2007, 08:20 PM
Get it right you are 0 for 2;)

3rd Generation
10-24-2007, 08:28 PM
Mike, I was called out by many racers who were young and full of energy like you. Unfortunatly, you are 17 years to late. You know why the boat was built, our arena is at the River. You have all winter to plan your attack! see you then! :devil:
P.S. If i remember correctly, it is 0 and 2! you played football you should know that!

3rd Generation
10-24-2007, 08:31 PM
Does "hasbeen," "pussy," "chicken" ring a bell?

Johnwithjm
10-24-2007, 08:34 PM
Nice:D :D :D

Mike D..
10-24-2007, 08:38 PM
Mike, I was called out by many racers who were young and full of energy like you. Unfortunatly, you are 17 years to late. You know why the boat was built, our arena is at the River. You have all winter to plan your attack! see you then! :devil:
P.S. If i remember correctly, it is 0 and 2! you played football you should know that!
Wow well said,its a date me and you at the river, as for 0 & 2 well what can I say I played football
Damn never new you had a double D cheer leader that wore plus sizes, what is her name OH ya its John D. Go team

Mike D..
10-24-2007, 08:39 PM
IT does right now! so I guess what your saying is you are all those things.

3rd Generation
10-24-2007, 08:43 PM
IT does right now! so I guess what your saying is you are all those things.
Call me what you will. Just dont call me 0 and 2!!!! Goodnight :D :D :D

Johnwithjm
10-24-2007, 08:49 PM
Wow well said,its a date me and you at the river, as for 0 & 2 well what can I say I played football
Damn never new you had a double D cheer leader that wore plus sizes, what is her name OH ya its John D. Go team
I only cheer for myself:D You two need to kiss and make up.

Mike D..
10-24-2007, 08:51 PM
Call me what you will. Just dont call me 0 and 2!!!! Goodnight :D :D :D
Okay as for me and you in boats you are right you= 2 me= 0, as for the rest of the fun and games whos ahead ;) Lets see thats right its me
Back to Ming see you there buddy and bring that TIN CUP

Mike D..
10-24-2007, 08:53 PM
I only cheer for myself:D You two need to kiss and make up.
Ain`t That the truth, I especily like it when you do it in your Miny Skirt. I would rather you didn`t do it with out underwear though

Johnwithjm
10-24-2007, 08:59 PM
If I did you would have a good veiw from the sideline:eek:

John DiGiaBLUTO
10-24-2007, 09:11 PM
Ain`t That the truth, I especily like it when you do it in your Miny Skirt. I would rather you didn`t do it with out underwear though
john wears a tite mesh speedo.

Johnwithjm
10-24-2007, 09:13 PM
Look like Tony is feeling better

djdtpr
10-24-2007, 09:14 PM
[QUOTE=John DiGiaBLUTO[/QUOTE]
Too f*ckin funny!

John DiGiaBLUTO
10-24-2007, 09:18 PM
Look like Tony is feeling better
I will come to bakersfield and saw everyone off at there ankles and then take home the lovely Olive oil

noregret$
10-24-2007, 10:30 PM
I will come to bakersfield and saw everyone off at there ankles and then take home the lovely Olive oil
TONY BE NICE,,DON'T PICK ON THE UBFJ WINNER !!!!!!!
OOOOOOOHHHH WHAT AM I SAYING HAVE A BALL lol
hope your feeling better... big D aka sippy cup racing.

Johnwithjm
10-25-2007, 05:56 AM
TONY BE NICE,,DON'T PICK ON THE UBFJ WINNER !!!!!!!
OOOOOOOHHHH WHAT AM I SAYING HAVE A BALL lol
hope your feeling better... big D aka sippy cup racing.Gulp Gulp Gulp

Mr. Crusader 83
10-25-2007, 06:19 AM
What about Team SCR
( Team Styrofoam Cup Racing )
We are now excepting applications. :D

Mrs.Racer277
10-25-2007, 08:45 AM
Oh My Gosh LMAO :D :D

Cs19
10-25-2007, 08:34 PM
Look at all this smack talk I missed, dang.
418 will be in exhibition class testing some different combinations on Sat. then tryin to dial an 8.70 on Sunday for the World Finals, see you guys in about a week!

Cs19
10-25-2007, 08:42 PM
I think we got another river racer who got the disease after his first race.:rollside: The White Knight is apparently coming back for more :D Im hearing all kinds of rumors about next season too.

cyclone
10-25-2007, 08:47 PM
cool. is he running RR again or steppin up?

pacman
10-28-2007, 05:57 AM
john wears a tite mesh speedo.
I WAS WONDERING WHEN U WERE GOING SHOW UP ! I WAS HAVING A GOOD LAUGH, LISTENING TO THESE TWO, BUT THAT TAKES IT. GLAD TO SEE YOUR FEELING BETTER SEE YOU IN PHOENIX

John DiGiaBLUTO
10-28-2007, 06:37 PM
Meester Pacman I am a distant cousin of John DiGiacinto. I am from the Sicilian side of the family. We are very different in many ways. I like to work on my own stuff. I build my own engines and work on my boat. My cousin John chooses to not work on anything and play on the computer. He can however, take down an entire sushi restaurant in one fell swoop and he is the reigning points leader in UBFJ! So he can do two things really well, EAT and Race!!
See in PHOENIX!

cyclone
10-28-2007, 06:52 PM
I heard Harris has a new secrect wepon and he goes by the name Dennis the Menace
dennis serber?

Mike D..
11-01-2007, 06:08 PM
I just wanted to remind my good friend about his quote, Hope to see you at ming at least hanging out. If you don`t show I`ll post a few pics saturday night for you!!!!;)
Remember our date on thanks giving, REMEMBER I PLAYED FOOTBALL !!!

Johnwithjm
11-01-2007, 06:30 PM
Harris owns you so give it a rest:D

Mike D..
11-01-2007, 07:39 PM
Harris owns you so give it a rest:D
Thats funny I heard the same from him about you, he said that he was going to own you too! I heard he wasnt coming to ming because he was going to take your thunder, What did he say to you? you remember don`t you

cyclone
11-01-2007, 09:19 PM
you guys cant be done already.